Multiple Mates (Complete)

By ArdenTownsend

On the night of Meredith 16th birthday she shifted. When she came back from her birthday pack run and shifted... More

Reviews and Comments
Part 1 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER ONE- BIRTHDAYโœ”๏ธ
Chapter Two- Double Mark โœ”๏ธ
Chapter Three- The Doctor โœ”๏ธ
Chapter Four- the mating โœ”๏ธ
CHATER FIVE- the gift โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER SIX- pampering and celebration โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER SEVEN- Rogue and Travel โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER EIGHT- legend story โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER NINE- The mole โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TEN- the trial โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWELVE- the final goodbye โœ”๏ธ
Author's note after chapter 12 โœ”๏ธ
Part Two โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER THIRTEEN- the journals โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER FOURTEEN- the battle begins โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER FIFTEEN- saving the injured โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER SIXTEEN the fallen memorial โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN- their arrivalsโœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN- the pups debutโœ”๏ธ
Part 3 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER NINETEEN- the elemental returns โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY Fighting the Fire โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE- house arrangements โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO royalty returns โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE the ghost โœ”๏ธ
Part 4 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN โœ”๏ธ
Part 5 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTTER TWENTY-EIGHT- the taking โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER THIRTY โœ”๏ธ
Author's note after chapter 30 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE- the trial โœ”๏ธ
Chapter Thirty-two: votings โœ”๏ธ
THIRTY-THREE- the honeymoon โœ”๏ธ
Author's note โœ”๏ธ
The Pupsโœ”๏ธ
Characters and Cast โœ”๏ธ
Fyi โœ”๏ธ

CHAPTER ELEVEN- Fighting werebears โœ”๏ธ

871 41 2
By ArdenTownsend

I message Issac, "something is wrong. I am getting a bunch of pain. It isn't my pain. It is my mate's' pain." I then scream and pass out.

I wake up and realize I am in the hospital. I see mom and dad in the room with me. "What happened? Why am I here? Where are the girls?"

"We are all in the safe room area of the pack house. I was with Issac when you linked something was wrong with your mates. I ran to you while Issac contacted the pack warriors. Myself and few warriors came to your house. The girls were crying right next to you. They took the babies, and I brought you here. Claire has the girls with her."

All the sudden I remembered the pain and my mate's. I started calling them and  felt nothing. I started screaming, "where are Brett and Bryan? Why can't I feel them?" I looked at mom and dad. They both looked at me with pain.

Dad spoke up, "Issac and the warriors are out there looking for them. We don't know. We lost connection with them about half an hour after you were brought in."

"No, no, NOOOOOOOO," I start to mutter. "Not my mate's. There dead?" I cry.

Mom wraps her arms around me and says, "shhhhh, we just don't know." Then I black out.

Brett and Bryan's POV

Brett and Bryan go over and kiss their mate after Candy gets her much deserved lashings. "We will see you later. Heading to relieve some patrols for their pack meeting. Don't hold supper for us. We will be back late." Then they went to the play room and hugged Serena and Selena goodbye. Then grab their bag to place their clothes in. They go behind the trees and undressed. They place their clothes in their bags. They change  into their wolves Cane and Darius and grab their bag in their mouth. Then take off into the woods to meet up with whom they are relieving.

They get to the meet up place. "Hey guys. Anything going on?" Asked Darius (Bryan's wolf)

"I caught an odd scent on the border, but when we investigated we saw a bear and he was eating on a deer. Was surprised to see him out of hibernation. We left him alone. That is the only thing we have seen this afternoon on patrol. How did the meeting go?"

"When you get back you will report directly to the theater room. You are not to stop and talk to anyone. Oh, our mate was saying you guys were good the day of the spa. After today your group will be promoted up to be permanent body guards to try to keep alpha's mate and my mate safe and out of trouble. Your group will also be the body guards for our pups. See housing office and they will be assigning you and your families to the upgraded housing. Congratulations. After we complete this perimeter check we will see if we can talk the bear back into his cave. Now go report to the meetings"

"Yes sir." Then they run off toward the pack house.

Kane (Brett's wolf) linked to his brother, "let's finish this round of patrol and go check that bear. We might need to guide it away from the territory so no teenage pup gets hurt by it."

Darius replied, "we do have a few idiotic adults who would bother him also." Then they finish their rounds and head toward the area the bear is at. The patrol was right this bear does have an odd smell. But they did not tell us there were two male bears." He messaged another patrol, we are going to try to talk to some bears who are out of hibernation early and get them back to their cave."

"We will head your way as back up. Will stay downwind. See you in a few."

"I will try talking to them, but be careful of their claws." Darius said, "hello, do you understand me? We were wondering why you are out of hibernation. Is something wrong?"

The larger bear turned and charged. His paw swiped Darious across the chest and growled, "ah, we got the Beta Twins here. Payback will be a bitch. Your two deaths will be the price for what your family did to my mate." Something hit his neck. He grabbed and pulled it out. He been hit by a dart. He no longer could mind link. The other bear attacked Kane and he saw a dart hit his brother too. Then about 30 rouges charged into the area. There was a fierce fight. The two other patrol wolves from the pack saw what was happening and called for backup. Then joined the fight. Some teenagers who had been skipping school heard the commotion and when they saw what was happening they shifted and joined the fight.

The only problem was the patrol did not state their location. When they called for help, the back up went to the area those wolves were patrolling in. The only ones who knew they were heading out of their patrol area were the betas. When back up arrived they were 15 miles away from where the help was needed.

Then the Alpha linked all warriors. "Meri has been taken to the hospital. Before she passed out she screamed about her mates. They are not answering any links. Two thirds of us will head that way. You will be on alert. The rest of you search this area. All other patrols be on alert and do not leave your area. Your backup are the ones whom you relieved earlier. You will remain on double up patrol for now. Maxwell, you and 2 others go check all homes and make sure everyone is in the pack safe house. Especially make sure the Elders headed that way. I know the committee mens' guards and about a dozen others have the pack house well guarded. Tell their captain you are going to do that. Plus send two to check the pack house. Until we know what is going on everyone is to stay in the safe room unless a warrior opens the door to escort them out."

He hears a bunch of "yes Alphas." Then takes off toward where the Betas had been patrolling.

The two wolves who had been patrolling the Beta's area earlier met up with the pack warriors with the alpha. They asked, "did you check the area where the bear was at earlier? They were going to try to lure it back to his cave."

"Take us to that area now." They guided him to the area. They were shocked to see 2 dead bears and 19 dead rouges and 4 injured rouges. Plus a dead pack wolf and 3 injured fighters including the betas, 6 injured packs teenwolves in need of immediate care.

The alpha realized the injured pack teenwolves were teenagers whom must of skipped school. The medics started working on the pack member. The alpha looked at the trails leading away, he pointed to various members and assigned them trails to follow. "Try to bring back prisoners for questioning, but if they resist kill them. The rest of you will help get the injured back or stay here, and if any group who is tracking needs backup head that way." Then the dead rouges and bears started to transform back to their human self. The alpha was surprised, "Elder Chism Egret Stone and his youngest son, Thomas Egret were werebears? They are hybrids? They could be bears or wolves."

The medics call out, "i need 4 wolves on each corner of the litter to carry them back. No one is to say anything until the next of kin can be notified it will look like we are returning four injured pack members back. Honestly by the time we get back it might be four dead members instead of one. Keep them level and move them as fast as you can. I would like to see these three live. The doc and two nurses are waiting and we have a couple other pack doctors heading our way to assist. Move out." Twelve warriors come forth and do as told. One warrior walks up to the alpha, "the one dead pack member is my cousin can I go back with them and be there on the notification team?"

Issac looks at him and nods. He turned toward those who are leaving with the injured ones, "yes, I will be there soon to make the official notification." I then turn toward the remaining wolves, "after the trackers get back bring the dead to the rouge fire pit and dispose of them."

One warrior ask, "does that include Elder Chism and his son, Thomas?"

"They attacked and sided with rouges so they will be treated like a rouge. I will inform council and his pack about this attack and pack member's death. Though would like to know why the teacher was out of prison. That is his dead body over there." He points to one of the wolves who shifted back to human form. "Now I am heading back to the pack house and keep me informed if any rogue survivors return. I want to be the one to question them." He then turns and head back to the pack house.

He gets to the pack house. All the wolves are in the safe room or hospital safe room. He walks into the safe room. Everyone stops what they were doing. "Tonight our Betas were attacked while on patrol. Two other warriors, Benjamin Michelson and Aaron Patterson came and reinforced them. I do regret to inform you that Benjamin did not make it. The other three are still fighting for their lives. Plus we had six pups skipping school who are fighting for their lives too. The pups are Calvin Stein, Jessica Burns, Stella Roush, and Jonah Jespers." Benjamin's mom starts to whimper and her nephew wraps his arms around her. The parents looked shocked.

"Alpha, my pups Franklin and Francis hang around with those pups. They are not here. Can you verify they are at the school safe house?" A woman's voice ask.

He turns to one of his warriors, "check if they are there or MIA." He then turns back to the pack, "My sister Meri felt them be attacked and is right now sedated. I can tell you that the battle must of been fierce. There so far have been 25 dead rouges found in the area and several blood

Up trails leading away from the battle. They are being tracked as we speak. Those being tracked will either come back as prisoners or be burned. I am not sure why but Elder Chism and his youngest son had joined the rouges." (I decided not to say anything to the pack about them also being werebears.) "Everyone is confined to the pack house. If no more attacks we will let one person for household go and gather a few personal belongings at their homes. Now settle down for the night here in the safe room." I then go and check on the injured.

The pack doctor looked at me when I walked in, "Aaron is out of surgery. The other doctors have him in recovery. It looks like he will make it. The Betas made it through their surgery. They are right now on life support. We havepushed their beds together and placed Meri in the middle. We have kept her sedated, but her and the baby are ok. Their parents and yours are with them. I will be honest it does not look good."

We also put Benjamin in the preparation room so his family can prepare him for his memorial."

I nod and walk out the door. My mate is standing there and I wrap my arms around her. We just stand there drawing strength from each other.

Then are linked that they have Sam's pups and they bring them back to reunite with their mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 3.1K 61
(Condensed scene from the POV of Kayla) I can never have children, and I'm sure my mate felt what happened to me. If I ever meet him, he is sure to r...
20.7K 1.9K 63
Five hundred years ago, the Moon Goddess created the werewolves, as many other Gods had also created a race of their own. She gave them a gift...a fa...
95.9K 4.3K 54
Ayn is a witch with healing powers. Shapeshifters have killed her parents and the only animals she cannot speak with are wolves. When she graduates...
1.8M 90.5K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...