βœ“ | ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π πŒπ„πŒπŽπ‘πˆ...

By -ANG3L1CANN

Annalise Monroe has lived alone most of her life, travelling between foster homes since the age of six, and s... More

cast of characters *
acknowlegements *
chapter i *
chapter ii *
chapter iii *
chapter iv *
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ⁡
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ⁢
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ⁷
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ⁸
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ⁹
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ¹⁰
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ΒΉΒΉ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ΒΉΒ²
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ¹⁴
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ¹⁡
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ¹⁢
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ¹⁷
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ¹⁸
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ¹⁹
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ²⁰
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ Β²ΒΉ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ Β²Β²
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ Β²Β³
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ²⁴
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ²⁡
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ²⁢
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ²⁷
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ²⁸
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ²⁹
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ³⁰
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ Β³ΒΉ
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ Β³Β²
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ Β³Β³
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ³⁴
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ³⁡
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ³⁢
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ³⁷
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ³⁸
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ³⁹
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ⁴⁰
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ⁴¹
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ⁴²
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ⁴³
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ⁴⁴
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ⁴⁡
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ⁴⁢
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ⁴⁷
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ⁴⁸
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ⁴⁹
α΄‡α΄˜ΙͺΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡
CORRECTIONS COMING!!!

α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ΒΉΒ³

24.1K 653 93
By -ANG3L1CANN

ᴀʜʜʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴅᴀʏ!

Humanity, it was the one thing I had learned to dislike about being on the Earth. Today was the day that I would rid myself from it's confines.

The process itself was actually quite straightforward. Marcus would bite me, I would scream and cry out in pain, and then I would be reborn. I had been given the choice of having Alec put me out of my misery with his gift, and I had halfway agreed. Alec would put me out once I gave the signal. I wanted to feel the pain. Getting the easy way out just seemed wrong. I would only tell Alec to put me out when I was at my very limit.

The room that I stood in was a slate gray, the walls being that of pure stone. It felt more like a torture chamber than a changing room. Then again, from what I had heard about changing, it could be both.

My mates were at my side, awaiting for me to lay down on the steel table. I sucked in a large breath and slowly walked to the cold table. Aro and Caius walked to my left side, giving Marcus access to my neck for when he would bite. My mate would bite when I asked him to.

I could tell that Alec was worried. He must have watched this happen at least a few times. I mean, he was the one who could numb the pain of the change. These kinds of affairs were the kind that the rest of the world did not pay attention to. They only paid attention to how Alec could incapacitate an enemy, not how he could numb the pain of turning or the pain of a friend. In a way, his gift was one of kindness, not cruelty.

Aro squeezed my hand. My heart was beating at the speed of light. I knew that this was what I wanted, what I needed. This was the right decision. It was just the act of going through with it was stressful. I did not want my mates to be away while I did this, but I also did not want my mates to see me in such a horrifying state. I would likely be screaming and crying the entire time. Putting them through that would be awful.

"Cara mia, are you okay?" Caius asks. "Your heart-"

"I'm fine, Caius. Just. . ." I sigh, squeezing Aro's cold hand. "Do it, Marcus," I tell Marcus, who took in a deep, unneeded breath, before biting into my neck.

The pain that I felt after that was unnerving. I could feel the venom spreading throughout my body. I tried to keep myself quiet, not wanting to hurt anyone's ears. My mates grimaced as I thrashed around. It was hot, like liquid fire running through me. I felt like I was being burned alive on the inside as my mate's venom infected me. I let out one cry before my vision started to get starry. Tears leaked from my eyes as my heart started to hurt.

Everything was starting to hurt worse than it had before. Before it was fire, now it was poison. Now the poison had started to take effect. Nothing felt right. Everything was wrong. The venom was sending depressive signals to my brain that just made me want to hurry up and die already. The pain that I felt from the process of dying was not what I thought it would be. I knew that I would eventually be okay, but right now I was not okay. I was hurting more than ever.

My head couldn't keep focus as I began to feel weak. This was what happened when a vampire fed, this weakness was to keep them down. Caius looked as if he was going to go crazy as I cried out, my back uncomfortably hitting the table. The bond between us was shaking from their stress over my reaction to the pain. I could feel their emotions much clearer, even in my turning form. They were upset that I was upset.

This was pain unlike any other. This was the kind of pain that you could never even dream of. It was a nightmare.

I move my head slightly to look at Alec. It had become too much, the pain was going to eat me alive. I nodded my head at him and the darkness washed over me.

The pain was finally gone.

___________________________________________

Time had stilled in the time that Alec had knocked me out. There were no dreams, no light, no sounds, just pure peace. Everything was just simply gone.

When I woke up, I was in Aro's room, in his chambers. I opened my eyes only to see my mates on the other side of the bed. I jumped up, running to the wall, simply startled by what was going on. In a way, I had already forgotten so much. My memories blurred together as I tried to keep myself upright.

"Il mio amore, it is just us, do not be frightened. Do you still remember?" Aro asks, staying a fair distance from me. Aro, my handsome mate. All of my handsome mates. Vampire. I'm a vampire. I'm not human anymore. This is the Volturi.

"I remember you, it's okay," I run over and tackle Aro to the bed. Caius and Marcus laugh at Aro's predicament. "Sorry, Aro, I just wanted a hug."

"It is alright, Il mio amore, it is just that you are a newborn. You are much stronger than the three of us right now," Aro kisses my forehead and asks, "Can you let me go now?"

Quickly, I rush over to Caius and Marcus, allowing Aro to get up and off the bed, the few cracks that had appeared on his face disappearing. Caius and Marcus laugh and each hold one of my hands. "Wait, how long have I been out? What day is it now?" I pampered them with questions.

"You were out for three days, tesoro. It is currently Friday. You woke up right in time, it is time for your first feeding," Caius informs. My mouth begins to pool with venom at the thought. "Come, cara mia, stay close to us. You know where they usually come in-" I didn't let Caius say anything else as I sped down the hall.

I could see a few new guards watching me as I ran with my new speed. Thankfully, my mates had already dressed me in new clothes. I waved to Demetri as I stopped in front of the door. I knew that I would have to wait for my mates to get here before I could feed.

The hunger that I felt was overwhelming. My mouth was watering and I could barely keep myself from running inside and feeding until I couldn't anymore. I heard all of their heartbeats. There was one that stood out. It called to me.

"Queen Annalise, you've finally come back. Alec was worried for a while that he had used too much power on you," Demetri greeted. I smiled and had to stop breathing in order to keep myself from going crazy. "Ah, the hunger of the newborn stage. You're doing well considering you probably just woke up. Never seen a newborn with that much control."

I just hummed, trying to take my mind off of the appealing human inside. God, it smelled so good. I could hear as their heart beat and their blood flowed. My instincts were going crazy, yelling at me to just go in there and take what you need.

Thankfully, my mates showed up and opened the door. I knew how things worked. I would have to wait for a minute before feeding. Aro would play the role of the host of the tour and would then call for us to dine. Usually people would feel bad for thirsting for someone's blood the way that I did, but I was too thirsty to even think about caring.

Marcus whispered something to Aro. My mate just nodded and pulled me close to him. Caius seemed to hear what was said, unlike me who was too focused on my first meal. He asked me a question I hadn't even thought of, "Which one is your singer?"

The blood singer, the person's blood that sung to you like a siren's call. Isabella was Edward's singer. Knowing just how hungry their blood made me, I had no clue just how Edward managed to pull off what he did. "The one in the florals. Redhead," I pointed to her. Caius simply nodded and whispered low enough for every vampire, but no human, to hear Don't go for the one with the Micheal Kors handbag and red hair.

The rest of the vampires nodded as they saw my eyes on her. Fuck, how does someone's blood smell that good? Like, I could have this all day. Not the painful torture of that smell, but that blood running down my throat. She just smells so good. She must be about my age. Oh well, that's the circle of life. I'm now a predator.

"Ah, this tour has come to an end. Bon appétit," just as Aro clapped his hands together, I ran towards her, venom already pooled in my mouth. I needed her blood to stay sane. She was just perfect.

The girl dropped her bag and screamed as I tore into her neck, taking large gulps of her blood. As the blood dripped to the back of my throat, I felt pure euphoria. It just felt right. This was the way that I was supposed to be. I drank from her until I couldn't get anymore into me, until she was completely drained of blood. Screams enveloped the room as the guards and my mates took their victims, some of the mated pairs even sharing their meals.

Caius had come over with a victim, holding out her neck. He gave her to me like some messed up kind of food offering. I smiled at him, blood on my mouth from my singer as I bit open this guy's neck. His blood was not nearly as sweet, but it was tasty. The first one was euphoric, but the second one was a high nonetheless. I drank this one dry as well, Caius watching as he stopped kicked and died in my arms.

"You did well, cara mia. Here," he handed me a napkin, "You have blood on your face still." I took his napkin and wiped my face of the excess blood.

I ran over to Caius and kissed him straight on the mouth, not caring that I likely still had blood in my mouth. None of us had kissed yet, but now just felt like the right time. My mate had offered me food and that was the right way into my now dead heart. My mate kissed me back, putting his arms around me. We stayed still for a moment, only to be cut off by an unimpressed Aro and Marcus clearing their throats.

"Did you have to do that in front of our entire coven, Caius?" Aro deadpans. Caius looks offended, looking to me for some help. I giggle.

"I was the one that initiated that kiss, Aro. I can give you one later if you so please. God, you three are impossible sometimes," I groan and start to walk out of the room. They stayed back for a second, looking at each other, before trailing after me. They really are impossible. I wonder what the world would think if they knew that the great Volturi leaders trail their mate like lost puppies.

My thirst had finally been quenched for the time being. I knew that I would be hungry again in about a day, the venom in my veins likely eating away at the blood faster than an older vampire. I wouldn't get to actually feed for the next seven days, but that would be okay. We had blood bags. They would do the trick just fine.

As I sat back down on the bed, I realized for the first time that I would be unable to sleep. I used to love sleeping. Now, I just wasn't tired at all.

"Welcome to immortality, il mio amore."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 882 17
An eminent girl who was known for her profound capability to exterminate any evil existence not knowing the fated ones she has eagerly searched for c...
39.5K 1.3K 27
𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗰 π—©π—Όπ—Ήπ˜π˜‚π—Ώπ—Ά Ellory Cullen is the youngest in the Cullen family, she had been turned by Carlisle upon her mother's request afte...
687K 17.9K 31
She was alone. She had been alone for a very long time. Too long Untill Jasper found her in the woods. They didn't know who she was or where she came...
71.7K 1.3K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...