Danganronpa girlxgirl one sho...

By XxyourwaifudiesxX

I'm bored. I'm definitely only gonna write wlw ships, cause that's what I'm good at. (I try to make chapters... More

Hi
Nanamiki - rain
Kirizono - confession
Celesgiri - strip poker (request)
Kirizono - classmates
Unfinished ideas
Nanamiki/Kirizono - fine wine
Pekobuki - Flowers (request)
Kirizono - detention
Irumatsu - did you just bite me?
Nanamiki - spider
Chapter from my reject celesgiri book
Nanamiki - accident
Kirizono - missing you
another celesgiri chapter
irumatsu - definitely
Irumatsu headcannons
Celesgiri head cannons (request)
Kirizono - tired
Izukono head cannons (request)
Nanamatsu - love letter (request)
Kaemaki - inside date (request)
Nanamiki but my guinea pig writes it
Nanamiki - blood
Kirizono - damsel in distress
Irumatsu - halloween party
Celesgiri - vampires
Nanamiki - mafia gfs
Irumatsu - box train
Pekobuki - sweater weather
soapies - just the two of us (request)
Celesaya - tea at a coffee shop (request)
kirizono - on the phone at 3
celeshina - gifting (request)
bye

Nanamiki - argument

1.7K 28 34
By XxyourwaifudiesxX

This is based off of "What I Say Doesn't Matter" by Kuzu Mellow. I kinda sorta proofread this? But not really.
————————————————————————

Chiaki sighed as tears rolled down her cheeks. Mikan had just ran out of her dorm, crying.

The two of them had gotten into an argument over something stupid. It was their first argument ever, so Chiaki had absolutely no idea what to do.

She should apologize. This was her fault, anyway. Maybe if she could've kept quiet she would've never hurt Mikan's feelings. Chiaki wiped her tears so she could find her phone, but her tears just kept coming.

"I'm sorry, M-Miki.. I should have been quiet.. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I love you." She mumbled, still trying to wipe her tears.

Chiaki cried for a good ten minutes, until she had to go to the bathroom. When she got out, she suddenly remembered the party that their class was having. Chiaki gasped. She was supposed to go with Mikan!

What would she do now? Maybe she just shouldn't go.. But Mikan would be there! Chiaki had no doubt that Mikan would still go.

Maybe Chiaki could apologize at the party? Yeah! That's what she'd be doing. She wiped her tears, suddenly overcome by a sense of confidence.

She ran back into her bathroom, and looked into the mirror. She was looking pretty rough. Despite that, she slapped both of her cheeks.

"Alright!" She exclaimed. Determined to apologize to Mikan.

Ah, but what would happen after that? What if Mikan still wasn't ready to talk to her? We'll cross that bridge when we get there, Chiaki thought.

(A/N: my dad always says that to me,)

On Mikan's end, Mikan was still trying to stop crying. She had to go to the party. She had to see Chiaki. Even though she doubted Chiaki would want to talk to her, just watching from afar was enough for her.

Mikan felt like this was all her fault. She should've just stayed quiet. Most people liked her better that way, anyway. She shouldn't have ran away, but she just couldn't help it.

She knew that she had to leave before she just made things worse. And now she was going to a party just to watch Chiaki have fun without her. How pathetic.

As Mikan finally got her tears to stop coming, she texted Mahiru and asked if she could go to the party with her, Ibuki, and, Hiyoko. Without asking, Mahiru said yes. Mikan silently thanked her for not asking why she wouldn't be going with Chiaki.

Mikan looked down at the shirt she was wearing. It was one of Chiaki's shirts. Maybe she should give it back now? No.. Mikan didn't think she was ready to give all of Chiaki's shirts and hoodies up yet.

They were still dating after all, right?

...right?

~at the party~

Just as Mikan has suspected, Chiaki ended up coming with Hajime. She envied him. Ever since she'd began to date Chiaki, she always felt as if Hajime had something she didn't. Even after her and Chiaki had gotten into an argument, Chiaki went back to Hajime.

Mikan wondered if Chiaki had told him awful things about her.

Chiaki looked pretty normal, for the most part. Although, Mikan noticed that her usual neutral resting face had turned sour. It was more like a depressing frown now. Mikan sighed, knowing that this was all her fault.

On the other hand, Chiaki noticed that Mikan's usual nervous demeanor had turned more into a sad one. She seemed too caught up in her own mind to be nervous about her surroundings.

She would run up to Mikan and apologize immediately, but what if she embarrassed Mikan in front of the rest of her classmates? Chiaki didn't want Mikan to feel pressured to agree to anything she wasn't comfortable with.

The confidence that she'd built up earlier had faded. Everything was much worse while it was actually happening. Maybe she just hadn't thought about this situation in a realistic way?

This wasn't some lovey-dovey dating simulator. Even fumbling your words slightly could ruin everything in the real world.

Sometimes Chiaki wished that stupid video game logic applied to real life. It'd be fool proof, and Chiaki would never say anything to hurt Mikan's feelings ever again. It was something she longed for, but knew she'd never get.

"Hey, Chiaki?" Hajime asked, looking concerned for Chiaki. Chiaki tensed up. "You're zoning out. You okay?"

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine." Chiaki desperately wracked her brain in search of a subject change. "I can go get us some drinks, if you want."

"Alright. I'll be here." Hajime said, leaning back against the wall.

"Count how long I'm gone! I'm shooting for thirty seconds." Chiaki hurried off as soon as she saw Hajime nod.

(A/N: ugh in the angst that I wrote, when Chiaki died I should've said "We told her to buckle up" that would've been so funny 💔)

Chiaki made her way to the table with all of the drinks. Just as she got to the table, she noticed Mikan was right across from her. Chiaki froze.

When did she get over here? Chiaki had been keeping a pretty close eye on her.. Quickly snapping out of her daze, she looked away from Mikan. She looked at the drink options just to realize that she hadn't even asked Hajime what he wanted.

She knew that if she called to Hajime he wouldn't be able to hear her. She'd just have to guess.

"Hajime.." She mumbled, thinking of which drink he'd want. As she was looking, she came across Mikan's favorite flavor. She quickly looked away from it, pushing any thoughts of Mikan out of her mind.

That would definitely be hard since when she looked away, she looked directly at Mikan.

Apparently Mikan was already looking at Chiaki, so when Chiaki looked back at her so suddenly, she stumbled backwards and fell.

Chiaki felt frozen in time. Her first instinct was to help Mikan, but she hesitated. Mahiru got to her first. Chiaki frowned.

She appreciated Mahiru, really. Chiaki knew that she just cared about Mikan, but Chiaki wished that she would take a step back sometimes..

Chiaki stepped backwards, and left back to Hajime. When she got back, she realized she didn't even end up getting drinks for the two of them.

"You've been gone two minutes and thirty seconds and you didn't bring back any drinks?" Hajime half-teased.

Chiaki sighed. She figured it was better to play dumb. "Ah, is that what I went there for?"

Hajime playfully swatted her on the head. "You sure your head isn't all messed up? Go sit on the couch. I'll get drinks."

"Alright." She went to go sit on the couch, but noticed Mikan was sitting on the other end of it.

This was her chance! Chiaki sat on the end of the couch, hoping Mikan wouldn't move. Mikan didn't even flinch. As Chiaki snuck more glances at her, she noticed Mikan was crying.

The urge to comfort Mikan was getting too strong to resist. There were multiple people in the room making all sorts of noise, but to Chiaki, the two of them were all alone together, in a silent little bubble.

Once she finally worked up the confidence, she muttered a "Mikan?"

Mikan's head turned over to Chiaki. Chiaki still wanted to talk to her? "Y-yes?"

"Mikan.. I'm sorry! I should've considered your feelings, an-and," Chiaki couldn't get her words out.

"N-no! This is my fault! Y-you don't h-have to a-apologize!" Mikan scooted closer to Chiaki, and Chiaki scooted closer to Mikan.

"Wait, you're sorry, too? No no, Mikan, I'm sorry!" Chiaki's and Mikan's hands linked together, like some force was bringing them together.

"N-no.. I s-should be the o-one w-who's sorry!" Mikan looked Chiaki in her eyes. "I'm s-sorry I'm not p-perfect.."

"If every pork chop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs." Chiaki leaned in for a kiss, and so did Mikan. When their lips connect, they felt that same electric they felt each time.

(A/N: WE WOUKDNT HAVE HOTDOGS)

Once the two of them broke away, Mikan wiped her tears, and Chiaki muttered "I love you, Miki."

"I-I love you too, Chi."

After making up, the two decided it was very important for them to make out, too. Of course, they couldn't make out in front of everyone. That's what the bathroom was for.

They snuck into the bathroom, making sure no one saw them as they went in. Just as Chiaki closed and locked the door, they saw Kazuichi fixing his hair in the mirror.

Kazuichi stared at the pair, who's lips were just inches apart.

"Uhm.. I'll be leaving.." Kazuichi said as he made his way to the door. Just as he left, Chiaki and Mikan left, too. Making out would have to wait until tonight, they supposed.

Although, they got scolded for going into the bathroom together to do things that didn't involve the toilet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~word count: 1536
So I'd never had a chocolate muffin from Costco before yesterday. It's ironic, cause my dad literally works there. I asked him for some, and he dropped them off to me. An hour after I got them, my moms gf dropped all but one of them on the floor on "accident". Not cool, broseph.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.9K 31
Yeah, I've been bored. So I made a One shot book! I'm taking requests!
103K 2.1K 22
i have created this bc i am bored even tho i still need to finish the other story but guess i can do two at the same time, also dont read if you aint...
24.2K 429 13
This is just a story of Irumatsu that I made because they are my favorite ship. this is my first fan fic so it'll probably be shit.
81.2K 1.8K 69
***warning very shitty one shots lol*** This was my first time writing one-shots. I was also 13 at the time so It's very cringey and not good at all...