We On Fire

By Danise730

Lin Kook (Jeon JungKook) was the head of the well-known foreign dance group "Shake It", but due to betrayed b... More

1~The Dancing Competition
2~Betray
3~The Dance group collapsed
4~The first time, he saw her pole dancing
5~An Invitation
6~Conduct a desperate fight
7~A battle between brothers
8~Acquisition of Hogtao Building
9~Just like me before
10~Breakup and dissolution
11~The end of her dream
12~The birth of「Fire」
13~You're not qualified to my team
14~Splashed by lemon tea
15~The trap of the club stage
16~A Criminal Punishment ?!
17~Loyalty between girls
18~Give me a smile
19~This is for you
20~A new fan
21~Hot breakfast
23~Walk on the red carpet
24~Just don't look at them
25~Waste his gas?!
26~Music Bar
27~Cook for Byul
28~After Yong was drunk
29~Help her change her clothes with a bath towel
30~Hug him unconsciously
31~Do I have too many clothes?!
32~A misunderstanding from the back stairs
33~Kook and Seok have been together?!
34~Business Trip
35~A spoiler horror movie
36~Find teammates
37~The Amusement Park
38~Kook's gentle manner
39~Kiss Yong ?!
40~A Kiss.
41~What's wrong with her?
42~The competition in the ancient wall
43~The best dance team in Mudu
44~First time see Kook battle
45~Yong's Encouragement
46~Fire's Statement
47~Just a member
48~Barbie Elf
49~Moonstar Necklace
50~His disappointment
51~Hug her tightly
52~The big rock disappears
53~Rebirth of Elf
54~She did it !
55~We On Fire
56~Silver Hair
57~Come back
58~Christmas party
59~The game and the punishment
60~Barbie's crisis
61~The Cherry "kiss"
62~The Flower Fairy
63~The Black Swan
64~Truth Exposed
65~Treat him as a doll?!!
66~Back to the beginning
67~Seok's Confession
68~Duo Choreography
69~the sunflower and the rose
70~Can you not go there?!
71~The Unconnected Call
72~Sorry
73~The sharpest words
74~She likes Him?!!
75~Cuz I like you

22~Seok's Female Companion

1.6K 67 6
By Danise730

"Byul, here's the deal. Didn't I have been busy recruiting before? The day after tomorrow is the 30th Anniversary party of Pin Hit. Before I was so busy that I forgot to find a female companion. And I know you well too. Maybe you could be my female companion that night..."

"Ah!!! No!! it seems so insincere!!!"

"Emm, Byul, the 30th-anniversary party of Pin Hit the day after tomorrow is an important day. I want to invite you to be my female companion. I hope you could not refuse..."

"Ah~~ This is so frivolous, she will regard me as a playboy~"

On this day, Seok returned to "Fire" early, standing alone at the glass of the gate, muttering to himself to the shadow inside, practicing repeatedly.

For a while, he looked casual, and for a while, he looked handsome with raised eyebrows. He hopes that before everyone returns to "Fire", he can invite Byul to be his female companion. As far as he knows, Byul is the first one to return every day, and he must seize this opportunity.

After trying many modes, Seok took a deep breath and said to himself in the glass with serious and serious eyes:

"Byul, the day after tomorrow is the 30th Anniversary party of Pin Hit. I hope I could invite you to be my female companion..."

While Seok was concentrating on the exercise, Yong walked into the gate, and suddenly saw Seok talking to himself against the glass, she was startled.

She saw Seok's tense expression full of tension, and fell into the dark pupils, with a touch of the tenderness of prayer.

It is very abnormal!

Yong asked him blankly: "President...what are you doing here?"

Suddenly interrupted by Yong, Seok immediately put away his seriousness.

His eyes were suddenly bent into crescents and he looked at Yong with a smile, pretending to say calmly:

"Nothing~~ I'm just waiting for Kook to come back~ Why are you the only one? Where is Byul?"

"Byul is parking, come in later."

After hearing Yong's answer, Seok's eyes flashed a sigh of joy. Doesn't it mean that Byul will come in alone?

Seok suppressed his inner joy and continued to say calmly:

"I got it, you can go up first."

"Then I go up first..."

Yong looked at him puzzled. Although her heart was full of questions, she didn't ask much, and went straight to the elevator door, ready to go up to the dance studio.

After a while, Seok saw through the glass that Byul was about to reach the gate!

He took a flying step and walked to the elevator door, pretending to have just entered. His eyes still look towards the door from time to time, just trying to grasp the time to press the elevator.

As soon as Byul entered the door half-footed, Seok immediately pressed the elevator button peacefully, pretending.

"Master, good morning!"

"Morning!" Seok put his hands behind his back, pretending to respond calmly, but at this time his palms were already twisted into a ball...

They walked into the elevator together without opening the chatterbox.

The surroundings are so quiet that there is only the sound of cables moving...

Byul stared indifferently at the front in a daze, while Seok on the other side tilted his head, muttering in his mouth, practicing.

Finally, he mustered up the courage...

"Byul~"

When Byul looked back at Seok, the elevator door opened and Kook suddenly appeared in front of them.

Seok looked at Kook in astonishment. Why was he appearing now?!

Seok suppressed the anger in his heart and squeezed out a few words from his clenched teeth:

"Why did you come back so early?"

"I always come back early~"

Kook stared at the two people in front of him, although he didn't know what happened to them, Kook clearly felt Seok's resentment. He walked into the elevator incomprehensibly, as if he had become an unexpected guest, and Seok wanted to drive him away.

"Master, did you just call me?"

"No~" Seok lowered his eyelids and said weakly. 

There is a third person here, how did he say it?

Just as the elevator reached the floor of Byul's office, seeing Seok had nothing to do with her, Byul said politely:

"Then I go to work first." After that, Byul left the elevator.

When Byul said to leave, Seok immediately raised his eyes, but it was too late. His eyes were filled with sadness.

Kook looked back and forth at these two people with a strange atmosphere, his big eyes were full of doubts...

In the following time, Seok always finds every opportunity to follow Byul!

For example, when Byul routinely inspects various fire-fighting facilities in the morning, Seok will sneak behind her. If Byul finds out, when she wants to look back, Seok will immediately catch the employees passing by and ask them if they have encountered any problems with their work recently, whether the rhythm of "Fire" is still adapted, etc. Trying to confuse the past to prevent Byul from being suspicious.

When eating in the dining hall at noon, Seok would choose the table in front of Byul, facing her, and smiling at her from time to time, but said nothing. Such a different gaze made Byul very uncomfortable, and Yong beside her was also at a loss. Why is today's president so strange?

Then in the afternoon, when Byul walked into the pantry to make coffee, Seok would wait outside the door, and when Byul came out, he would yell at the phone already attached to his ear:

"Yeah~ Just do what I just said."

He pretends to talk while following Byul. His eyes never leave her, and all these abnormalities are all seen by Kook...

"Yes! Yes! It's..." Just as Seok was following Byul intently, Kook suddenly walked over and took away Seok's phone.

He held the phone to his ear, and there was no sound inside.

Just then Byul returned to the office and closed the door. Kook looked at Byul's office, then at Seok. He handed the phone back to Seok and stared at him as he asked for an explanation.

Seeing that the scene was broken, Seok curled his lips awkwardly and said awkwardly:

"All right~ I am gonna confess to you!"

Seok dropped his eyelids dignifiedly, and after a while, he said earnestly:

"I has a crush on Byul..."

Hearing this answer, Kook looked at him in astonishment...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

"Since you want to invite her so much, just tell her directly, why do you even follow sneakily?"

"Do you think I don't want to? I followed her just to tell her, but I don't know why, as soon as I am alone with her, I get nervous. That kind of plain words come to my lips, and I would swallow it back abruptly. Maybe I'm afraid of being rejected by her......"

Seok said softly, eyes flooded with unconfident fear.

Kook saw that it was the first time Seok looked so unconfident. It seemed that he was really tempted.

After a while, Kook picked up the phone on the desk and dialed the inside line.

"Hey, Byul~~"

When Kook called Byul, Seok looked at him in surprise!

"You come to Seok's office, he has something to tell you."

Seok now needs someone to push him, and Kook puts the phone down.

"What are you doing?"

"Rather than looking for opportunities outside and sneakingly following her, it's better to invite her to the office directly and formally invite her."

"But...I...I'm not ready yet..." Seok said in a panic, the cold sweat on his back almost soaking his white shirt.

"You have been preparing from the morning until now. If you prepare again, I am afraid she will all be invited away. Relax. It's not the stuff that you are going to confess her. Besides, you are not allowed to confess now."

Kook said it lightly. Seok chased her first love back then. When he wanted to confess her love, he had a lot of turnovers and created many opportunities before he dared to speak out.

Fortunately, his first love also liked him, so Seok didn't be hurt. At that time, the two of them had a wonderful time. Later, because Seok was going to study abroad, they slowly faded away. Although Seok usually looks carefree and fearless, he is really cowardly emotionally, unlike Kook, once he is identified, he will chase domineeringly.

"I......."

Just when Seok wanted to dodge, there was a knock on the office door.

"Master, this is Byul~"

Hearing Byul's voice, Seok was stunned and opened his mouth in astonishment as if he had been tapped.

"Please come in." Without waiting for Seok's response, Kook opened his mouth for him.

As soon as he saw Byul walk in, Kook looked back at Seok, raised his eyebrows at him, and said:

"Not I'm going out, not bother you two."

Actually, Kook's subtext is "bro, go on!"

But in Seok's eyes, this completely pushed him into the fire pit. Seok immediately closed his mouth and watched Kook leave his office silently.

As soon as Kook walked out, Seok felt that the air nearby was about to condense, as it was now, and he was choked to breathe.

But with such self-struggling appearance, Byul didn't realize it. She calmly walked to Seok's table and asked:

"Master, what do you want me to do?"

"You...you sit here plz..." Seok swallowed, trying to calm the panic rushing in his heart.

Byul sat on the opposite office chair as Seok sited, and the eyes of the two were at the same level.

Seok feels like his heart becomes a banging drum, beating continuously...

Usually, a bunch of people works together, but as long as he and Byul are alone, when it's not official, he trembles tremblingly.

Seok didn't dare to look at Byul, he hurriedly picked up the pen in front of him, slamming the pen, trying to divert his attention and make himself less flustered.

"Here's the deal... The 30th Anniversary party of Pin Hit will be held the day after tomorrow... Have you been invited to be a female companion?"

"No..." Byul shook her head. She looked at Seok in confusion. Why did Seok ask this?

Not being invited, at least the first step was successful, Seok relaxed a little, this gradual trial mode seemed quite applicable.

"So... would you have any guys that you want to find...?"

After asking, Byul's confused eyes widened.

Realizing that he had used the wrong words, Seok explained in a hurry:

"No~I mean, you see, everyone is familiar for me, and I know that you worked hard. If you want to find a male partner, but are embarrassed to ask for it, I can help you. After all, I'm the president, haha~~"

Seok laughed awkwardly, but his heart was so anxious that Byul would say yes!

Byul smiled indifferently. It turned out that he had such a strange attitude towards himself today and wanted to help her find a male partner.

This thought, Byul was very happy, but Seok had forgotten an important thing.

"Master, you have forgotten the nature of my job. All of our security personnel had to guard in the banquet hall that night. There is no need for a male or female companion."

"Ah~? No...no need......?" Seok was stunned, but he didn't react to Byul's intentions.

"Yes~ and the task list has also came out. That night, my father and I will be in charge of the main table."

"Hehe, I see...That's That's great, hehe~~" Seok kept smiling, it turned out that she wouldn't participate in the banquet.

After knowing the truth, Seok concealed his inner sorrow with an awkward smile...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

After talking with Byul, Seok was sitting in an office chair, curled up his body like a ball, and turned his back to Kook dejectedly. In particular, he also closed the curtain in front of him, and suddenly, his surroundings were so dark as to be enveloped by a cloud of black mist. His whole body was depressed.

Kook was also uncomfortable with such a self-defeating appearance. He persuaded:"Wake up, bro!"

"Don't talk to me. It's all cuz you. Why could you suggest me to invite her at the public? Now I can't invite her, also be embarrassed. And she absolutely regarded me as a clown..."

"We haven't participated in the anniversary before. How could we know that security personnel cannot participate?"

"Stop talking, I don't want to hear your voice, my heart is dead now..."

Seok murmured to himself, he needs someone to be quiet...

At this time, Cindy  from the Public Relations Promotion Department knocked on the door a few times and walked into the office.

"President, Kook, today the headquarters asked us to submit a list of red carpet partners so that the administrative department can arrange the subsequence of the red carpet, now others have selected their partner, but the two of you are left. Who would you plan to choose as the female partner?"

Male and female partners walking on the red carpet is a traditional event for Pin Hit's anniversary over the years. Whether it is branch or branch personnel, they will wear gorgeous dresses that night and step into the red carpet under the spotlight. This is the rule set by the chairman, Hoiyu, because Hoiyu feels that employees work hard every year. They are all worthy of focusing on being a superstar on such an important day as the anniversary.

"Don't ask me, I don't need it..." Seok said coldly, without a trace of anger.

Of course, Cindy knew that she didn't need to ask him. Seok was a young master. He didn't need to inform the headquarters of who he chose. Cindy just wants to know Kook's choice.

"Don't care about me. If the list has the extra person, I choose the extra one."

Cindy raised her eyebrows, a glimmer of joy flashed under her eyes.

"Okay, I help you call the shots~"

After getting Kook's approval, Cindy walked out of the office happily. She took the red carpet matching list and walked to the photocopier, ready to scan it into a picture and send it to the headquarters administration.

Before scanning, she took a pen and erased the "Ada" column of Kook's female companion on the list and changed it to her own name "Cindy". This action was seen by Ada, the head of the Ministry of Commerce who passed by, and she took the list away...

Seeing that her name was painted, she stared at Cindy angrily. She obviously signed her name at the front desk in advance and asked the front desk to quickly send it to the headquarters. Why is the list now in Cindy's hands?

"Cindy, what do you mean? Why do you change the list without authorization?!" She actually changed her name privately, which prevented her from becoming the one on the list?!

"Don't look at me like that. I got Kook's approval. It's not like you are in charge of yourself without other people's permission. Besides, I am a member of the public relations department, and I will follow Kook to maintain the image of "Fire". His female companion surely be reasonable to choose me. "

"Hehe~~ Don't you overestimate yourself  too much? I was the one that would go out to discuss business with Kook, not  your public relations department? But also that many companies and sponsors will be there that night. Of course, Kook and I have to be together to build the relationships. "

After that, Ada picked up her black signature pen, erased "Cindy" and changed it back to her own name.

Halfway through Ada's signing, Cindy hurriedly stepped forward and crumpled the list into a ball with her hands, not allowing Ada to sign!

"No way! Obviously the public relations department is more important than you~"

Cindy wanted to pull the list over, but Ada on the other side also held on tightly and refused to let go.

"As I said, our Ministry of Commerce is the most important!"

In this way, two women are fighting in front of the staffers, yelling at each other, ignoring the eyes of the people around them watching the show...

At this time, Kook walked out of Seok's office and saw Ada and Cindy arguing. Both of them were a professional and strong women, but why are they torn together now?

"What are you doing?" Kook stepped forward and asked.

Upon hearing Kook's voice, Cindy and Ada froze! Unconsciously, they let go of their hands, and the folded paper list fell to the ground.

Kook bent over to pick up the list and smoothed it with his hands, scanning the contents carefully. He found that, except for the column next to his name, the female partner, which had been altered many times, and it was dark, the squares of everyone else had their names neatly written.

He followed the list, noticed the last column, and suddenly his eyes were startled. The box of Yong in the last column is empty, and there is no male partner's name beside it. This means that Yong is an extra girl!

According to the usual "Pin Hit" approach, the extra people in the branch will be randomly matched to the extra people in the headquarters. It can be said that the quality of the distribution is not particularly good.

Kook raised his eyes again and looked at the two supervisors who had just been jealous of him. Now they both turned their backs to each other, embarrassingly concealing the indecentness of their talents.

Kook saw that Ada had a pen in her hand. He calmly walked up to her and said, "Hand me the pen."

Ada also curled her lips awkwardly, then handed him the pen obediently.

Kook took the pen, dashed his name, and the female partner column next to it, erased it, and wrote a few words under the paper.

"Finished."

Kook passed the list back to Ada and left indifferently.

Cindy hurriedly walked to the side of Ada, their pupils widened in surprise when they saw the signature on the list!

Kook wrote his name next to Yong !!!

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 478 80
"Never gonna let you go Giving you my heart and soul Because you're my everything in life, for life Oh even if I'm born again, I can't be with anyone...
4K 409 19
On one night in the summer, Ji Eun Lee, a descent Indonesian-Korean girl, got involve in contract with Jung Kook Jeon, a famous South Korean young s...
117K 3.3K 99
Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own the PLOT and OC. BTS is BTS aye! Some pic...
379K 18.4K 53
"You know," Jungkook says as he stares down at you. "I don't know why you let him treat you like that. You deserve better." You hold onto the pole, h...