My Dominant CEO

By StillAlive-_-

"Hey, actually I wanna say something to you" a girl with hazel eyes said nervously. "Yeah" the guy with dark... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 33
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 37

53.1K 1.9K 146
By StillAlive-_-

Malena POV

"So you're telling me that you were in London without your phone with a stranger?" Andrea repeated after listening to what happened that night.

"Yeah" I said hesitantly.

"No sh*t...you went with a stranger what if he did something to you" Andrea shouted... Now that was the Andrea I knew.

"If you don't know then lemme tell you I'm still here" Noah grabbed her attention on which she glared at him.

"Well he didn't and at that time I wasn't thinking I just wanted to leave" I gave her my cutest look and she sighed.

Her phone buzzed and she read the text.

"Caleb sent me the address. Let's go and bring your psycho boyfriend back" she cheered and I was about to leave before Selena stopped me.

Oh and by the way I met Selena just now and she was amazing.

"You're not going in this, change your clothes wear something sexy" she advised which I didn't think was appropriate.

"I'm going to apologize not to hook up with him" I said.

"Who knows what happens after the apology and come on who knows if some girl catches his eyes before you do. So get a sexy dress and put it on" she commanded and shove me to my room.

I noticed my clothes which were nice but not sexy except the black one.

I chose it and changed my clothes. It was a bodycon dress which ended just below my butt and it had a deep v neck, this was the reason I never wore it. It was too sexy for me.

I came out and everyone's jaw were on the floor.

"Don't tell me I look so weird" I prayed.

"Love, I knew you had something in you" Noah winked on which I rolled my eyes.

"Okay so let's go" Andrea shouted.

"Noah what about you? Are you coming?" I asked on my way.

"No way, I am not interested in seeing you begging your boyfriend to take you back" he chuckled.

"Hey come on have some fun, you're coming" Selena joined our conversation.

"No, love I have better work to do" he said getting in his car.

As I was getting in the car Andrea said "what is she doing?"

I looked at the way she pointed and I saw Selena getting in Noah's car.

"Does she have a thing for him?" I asked curiously.

"Who knows but let's just go. Maybe she'll come in his car or maybe they'll go somewhere else" Andrea said driving away.

After we reached the club my heartbeat started fastening and my speed slowed down.

"Hey come on, have some guts" Andrea pushed me in and I saw people dancing, some couple making out and some were about to rip each others clothes. I tore my gaze from others and started looking for Christian.

I saw Caleb waving at me and I made my way to him.
"Thank god you're back, he's over there go" he said and I looked at the way.

Christian was sitting on the couch alone, drinking. I noticed other women's prying eyes on him which made my blood boiled. Whoa possession, that was new for me.

I stopped in front of Christian and looked at him. He saw me but didn't say anything.

"Hey" I thought to take the initiative to speak but he ignored me.

I sighed and sat next to him.
"Christian talk to me. I'm here to apologize" I said putting my hand on his lap and he stopped drinking. He looked at me and brought his hands up-to my face. His fingers brushed over my lips and suddenly his pushed me.

"Go away b*tch, I am not interested in you" he snapped taking another sip of his drink.

"Christian" Caleb stormed towards me and helped me get up. "Malena are you okay?" he asked me and I nodded.

"Malena?" Christian whispered and then he turned towards me.

"Christian I'm sorry, that day I di-" I was interrupted by the crashing of his lips on mine.

He kissed me aggressively, the kiss was not at all gentle. It was possessive and I was enjoying it. I never realized how much I missed those lips. My hands made their way to his hairs and his to my waist pulling me closer.

When we broke the kiss I was panting and he looked into my eyes.

"You're here?" he asked stroking my hairs.

"Yeah, I'm here to say sorry for being a b*tch. I swear Christian I never had any relationship with Sean. It was a misunderstanding, I only love you" I confessed wiping my tears.

"I love you too... I was waiting for you, I thought you have actually moved on" he said kissing me one more time.

"I haven't, I was stupid that day. I love you and no one can take your place. I never meant those words I said that day. I'm sorry Christian" I sobbed.

He smiled and kissed my eyes, forehead, nose and finally my lips.

"Let's get out of here" I smiled holding his hands.

I took him out before seeing Andrea and Caleb smiling at us.

Noah POV

"Get out of my car, love. I'm not in the mood to joke" I said politely to Selena... I guess that was her name.

"Why?... By the way I'm still confused why will you help a stranger?" she asked the ninth times.

"Well, because I'm a gentleman. And right now the gentleman is loosing his chivalry. So please get out" I requested being as polite as possible.

"Well, my friends left me so I think now is the time to show your chivalry" she was hell stubborn.

Fine, I would just drop her where she wanted to and get the f*ck out of here.

I drove her to the bar and she turned to me with an evil smile.

"What now?" I asked, irritated.

"You're coming" she commanded like she f*cking owned me.

"How about a no, love?" I said and gestured her to get off.

"Come on" she whined like a toddler.

"Geez, you are a pain in arse" I snapped.

"I know. Now come" she got up and opened my door.

"Wow, that's something new" she talked about her opening the door.

We went in the bar and my eyes fell on her kissing her boyfriend.

"Ouch that hurts" Selena teased.

"What?" I asked.

"I know you have a thing for her. The way you looked at her when she came out of her room and now the frown your forehead seeing her kissing explains a lot" I ignored her and went to the counter to order something strong.

I saw her leaving with him and thankfully she didn't notice me.

"Well, I can help you forget about her" she said seductively leaning towards me, giving me a nice view of her br*ast.

"Fine, but no strings attached" I smirked and she took a shot and we left the bar.

She went in my car and I took her to my apartment.

"Whoa I didn't expect you to be so rich" she gawked at my apartment.

"I don't think that the apartment is more important than me" I said picking her up to my bedroom.

I dropped her on the bed and took of my shirt while she unzipped her dress...

*

I woke up feeling someone straddling me. I opened my eyes to see her sleeping naked on top of me and her legs on each side of my hips.

She looked like a kid sleeping peacefully. Her sleeping face brought smile on my face. I removed some of her hair that were falling on her face.

I wrapped my hands around her small body and closed my eyes but I felt something wet on my chest.

I opened my eyes to see her drooling. This woman... I picked her up and threw her next to me. She abruptly got up and looked around until she saw my smirking face.

"What the f*ck are you doing?" she yelled.

"Well you were drooling on me so I threw you, love, that's all" I explained innocently.

"Crazy" she said getting up from the bed.

I grabbed her and pulled her to the bed.
"What?" she asked.

"Not so early love, let's go for a second round" I smirked kissing her lips.

"Third round and no strings attached" she corrected kissing me back.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Well this is my favorite chapter, I hope you guys liked it, please make sure to
Vote
Comment
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7M 227K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
95.2K 1.7K 31
After applying to be the CEO's secretary at Ultimatum in uptown Chicago, Bailey realizes she made a tragic mistake. One night of letting her guard...
1.4M 47.9K 21
"You- Are- Mine Jayda... All mine.. No- one else's." Conrad panted through the hard kissing and touching. That did it for me. I peeled off my shirt...
854K 20.6K 56
⚠️ MATURE STORY⚠️ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...