Open fire

By white_lies_me

~sequel to Flames in water~ {Calum Hood fanfiction} Who knew that after several peaceful years, you and your... More

Part 1 "Once more"
Part 2 "I wish for something else"
Part 3 "Perth"
Part 4 "New area"
Part 5 "Let's get the crew"
Part 6 "Start somewhere"
Part 7 "News are the worst"
Part 8 "Clues and unknown"
Part 9 "Family"
Part 10 "Strange behaviours"
Part 11 "We've got it?"
Part 12 "Out of control"
Part 13 "Small talk"
Part 14 "Troubles along the way"
Part 15 "There's still time for everything"
Part 16 "Emergency"
Part 17 "Too soon"
Part 18 "Doesn't have to be miserable always"
Part 19 "Come clean with it"
Part 20 "Time is ticking by"
Part 21 "What is left?"
Part 22 "In between two worlds"
Part 23 "If the world ends now"
Part 24 "On your way"
Part 25 "Only one scar is permanent"
Part 26 "You can't teach an old dog new tricks"
Part 27 "Choices are never simple"
Part 28 "All the voices in my mind are calling out for me"
Part 29 "Gotta get out"
Part 30 "Broken pieces"
Part 31 "Agreements and disagreements"
Part 32 "An unexpected visit"
Part 34 "Just like you"
Part 35 "Confessions"
Part 36 "I love and hate surprises"
Part 37 "Figuring things out"
Part 38 "Final decision"
Part 39 "I'm not ready to start again"
Part 40 "Mission accepted"
Part 41 "Back to the Dead forest"
Part 42 "Ghost of you"
Part 43 "Undoing the wrong"
Part 44 "On the edge"
Part 45 "Open fire"
Part 46 "End of an adventure"

Part 33 "Trust"

25 1 0
By white_lies_me

"My name is Han Zhang and I'm very sorry about all of this chaos" he started. Your group's glares were still on him and you could feel Calum's chest rising up and down steadily.

"These are all our people, but we don't want to harm you in any possible way. You see, we are a team of people from all around the world who are trying to get a friendly connection with your species" he kept explaining and you weren't sure if he was telling the truth. Your mother had told you how to tell, but Ashton had known much better since he lived with her longer. Besides, one part of you was believing him, but you can't quite trust him, yet.

"Not the message we got..." Michael remarks, looking away.

"It wasn't planned like this, at all. The first man was trying to talk to you and then started the chase, but all we wanted is to talk to you. There were no firearms or fighting against you" Han quirked a brow, making Michael look at him again.

"We don't give in easily, especially now" Calum says and Han respectfully nods.

"Understandable, but please let me show you something" he asks. You glanced at everyone and lastly Cal for guidance. He looked at Han then back at you, but nodded shortly after. Han put his hands down and got out his phone.

"If you can..." he gestured for you to come closer and you hesitantly did. "You know miss Tayla I'm sure, well she has her team of people who want to get to you and all of your kind. We are trying to locate her safe houses and rescue the wolfs she caught" Han spoke. Your eyes widened and you couldn't help but ask.

"How do you know about Tayla?".

"I was aware of her ever since she got in Australia, but until this year I didn't know anything about her. When the peninsula appeared it was like discovering the world all over again and then just a few days prior to this she posted your pictures along with so many others. We knew we had to help you" Han says sincerely, smiling.

"Who are 'we'?" Sarah questioned, being sceptical.

"All of these people you saw around you and many more" he explains. Your group took a few steps back and stared at Han, some of you were looking behind him where more people stood and they all seemed hopeful that you do cooperate.

"What do you get out of this?" Calum questioned serious. He never wanted to be used again, in any kind of matter, love, business, whatever this was and you knew that.

"We get to learn about you and change the point of view of humanity" Han answers. Silence fell amongst you, should you believe him, can you really put your trust in all these people...? Even Niall, Liam and Louis taught you that people can be cruel and bad...so, what do you do?

"Here...you guys-" Han said pointing at Louis, Liam and Niall.

"-are humans and have helped them right?".

"But that's different... We've known them and haven't done any of this, they chose to trust us" Niall confidently said.

"And that's what I'm asking from you too... Please, we've gotta put an end to this. Both of our species are in danger as long as Tayla's pulling all the strings" Han pleads.

"What do you need us to do?" Calum sighs, but offers him a small smile afterwards making Han grin widely.

"Come with us to Sydney, we have our base there. You'll get your own rooms, everything you need and we'll put an end to this, deal?" Han reaches a hand forward, waiting for Calum to accept his offer.

"Go on Cal" you whisper, letting his hand go. They shake hands and soon enough your group is walking with them to the cars that are already waiting for you.

"Are we sure this is right?" Sierra whispers.

"It might be our only chance to stop hiding" Crystal explains.

"That's what you've always wanted, right?" Louis smiles sympathetically and he was right about that.

"Han?" you questioned since he was driving with you, Calum and Sarah and he was sitting in front. He hummed in response.

"I hope you mean what you say" you add.

"I'll prove it, I promise" he smiles.

***

Interestingly enough, the main base was actually in the center of Sydney and Han told you that because of it noone suspects the most obvious spot.

"So... It's a coffee shop?" Liam quirks a brow. It was just your group and Han, all the other people left and will be back later on.

"No, it's what's underneath" Han smirks.

"Kinda like the tunnels" you told to your friends.

"I bet not that plain tho" Sierra remarks.

"Are we going in or?" Luke questions, so Han nods and you enter the small place. It was just an ordinary coffee shop, decorations here and there making it seem cozy and sweet.

"Ella" Han waved at the woman in the front. She looked up from her phone and smiled as soon as she saw you behind him.

"You know the route" she winked. She was a waitress it seemedy with her blue apron and brown hair tied in a bun. She was your hight with light bronze eyes and a little chubbier, but something made you like her in a way. You followed Han behind the counter and entered through some doors where it said "Employees only". Afterwards you got in what was called a lift and Han pressed a button to go down.

"This is strange..." Michael commented.

"The lift?" Han laughed.

"That also, but the whole situation" Mikey joins in the laugh as well as everyone else. Once you've stopped and the doors opened you were met with a long hallway and there were people coming in and out of various rooms that had glass walls. You exited and started walking along with Han in wonder.

"This is...wow" Sarah says with her mouth wide open.

"This is where the magic happens, our research lab" Han shows to his left. Some people in there waved and politely smiled at you so...you returned the gesture smiling awkwardly... Should this feel weird because it does...?

"The main room" he showed a little up to the left and in there was a big table and a monitor, along with some boards and fancy technology stuff you didn't understand, but Niall would enjoy.

"That's where we discuss what to do" Han explains furthermore.

"We have training rooms, shooting rooms, whatever you can think of that involves strategy planning, army training etc." he says anf you were constantly looking around, everyone seemed excited to see you. They all looked so...so professional and it made you feel small, like you don't belong here and they are all judging you inside.

"Where you will be staying is right at the end here..." you walked to the end where the hallway parted in two ways. He said that there's a break room down the right path and some more staff rooms for people who stay here. Your shared room is on the end left corner.

"How will we fit in there?" Crystal asks.

"Don't worry, it's much bigger from the inside" Han smiles.

"Now if you don't mind, I would like to introduce you to two people" he says, so you nodded to it and waited for Han to return from the break room.

"This journey took one hell of a turn" you whisper, making everyone giggle.

"When hasn't it?" Louis added and you laughed harder. Then you saw Han walk to you with two more guys and one of them you recognised. He was the one you first saw, he yelled "Hey!" with a strong accent in the street. He had a short buzz cut and you could see he had dark brown hair. He had multiple scars and bruises you saw across his arms since he wore a simple T-Shirt, he was also muscly like Liam and Calum's height with a piercing look. You could say you were a little intimidated, he was about Han's age too probably and had a strong steps, very confident in himself you could say. The other guy had a calm expression on his face, but a small smiled played on it, almost like he was shy, but you didn't get to see that side of him because he worked...well whatever it is that people do here. He had dirty blonde hair, fluffy on top, short behind, he was shorter than the other guy, but taller than Niall and Louis who were the shortest out of the boys. He wore a jacket over his T-shirt that had a cool design on the front, with some pants that weren't jeans, but not formal either, just like the other guy. He had warm green eyes, so he seemed nice but probably a year or two older than Han.

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet-" Han says, gesturing for the intimidating one to say his name.

"Viktor Kozlov, the main represenattor for Russia. Glad to finally meet you" he smiled and his whole face changed, same as Calum's would. He looks intimidating and all but when he smiles it's like a little puppy. He had, as you noticed before, a really strong accent, but you kind of liked it per se.

"Nice to meet you too" Louis, who was in front shaked his hand.

"I'm Seth Parker, the main represenattor for America, good to know you're willing to help us" he smiled also and definitely sounded like the people from New York.

"Yeah, had little choice you know" Sarah laughs lightly with everyone else.

"So what do you guys mean 'the main represenattor'?" you question curiously.

"Well, as you can see there are numerous people here and all are from around the world. Australia, England, Russia, China, India, Brasil, France, Germany and so on. Of course there are some that work in army, others are politicians, scientists, engineers, everyone has them in their respective teams, but we are all a part of one. Just like Seth and Viktor represent America and Russia I represent China" Han explains.

"They speak English in China?" Michael questioned and the three of them shook their heads no.

"I'm from there, but lived mostly in America until a few years ago so that's why my accent is similar to Seth's" well now that that's cleared up you can ask what next.

***

It was afternoon so Han, Seth and Viktor suggested for you to take a break for lunch and get accustomed to your new rooms and such. Turned out that those small doors led to a large living space. An enormous couch with a TV, a coffee table, dinning room, kitchen, enough rooms for everyone inside. The only downside was that you had one bathroom, but oh well.

"This is amazing" Sarah happily exclaimed, jumping straight on the couch.

"Haha, glad you think so. We're going to leave you guys alone for a while, if you need someone just ring the bell next to the door" Seth said, so everyone nodded and kept on looking around, it was really awesome.

"Thank you" you said. The three of them smiled and started to leave before Han turned around.

"Oh and you'll have lunch delivered in a few minutes, are there any allergies I should know about?" he questions and everyone in the room laughed except Viktor, Han and Seth.

"Did I say something?" Han carefully asked.

"No, it's just werewolves don't have allergies" Niall explained for you.

"Oh and us three don't either" Liam added.

"Oh, well, like I said, we are here to learn from you" he waved and went out.

"Can you believe any of this is happening?" Luke questions, sitting next to Sarah as to examine the couch.

"It's unreal" Crystal adds who was sitting by the table.

"You would think we'd get used to stuff like this happening" Sierra laughs.

"I call dibs on the room next to the bathroom!" you said running over to it.

"Not fair!" Louis pouted.

"Good job babe" Calum chuckled. After ten minutes of just looking around the room you got lunch and thanked the person who brought it to you. In about an hour you decided to call Han and get started on discovering what is Tayla all about really.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 824 26
Join me as I take you on a hell bent adventure of rad imagines, fanfiction drama, and comedic breaks (well, what i think is funny) - also Ashton Irwi...
14.5K 394 27
The boys were living in the woods, going through their days without much worrying. Of course there was the latest member of their pack, who still had...
5.1K 159 43
{Calum Hood fanfiction} You were something different, the only one of your kind. Your best friend Michael was a werewolf, he was the only one who k...
182K 3.6K 117
Unknown: Although maybe I'll thank him 2 Me: lol why? Unknown: Cos he made me talk 2 u (C) brainoverload 🤓 2018 / added to in 2021 Calum hood fan f...