Inked Heart - Mafia!Kirishima...

By ajax_069xX

After being framed, wrongly accused and expelled for being a "villain", Kirishima decides to go to his father... More

Your Quirk
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Quick Head's Up
Fourteen
Summer Special Part 1
Summer Special Part Two
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Kirishima's Birthday Special
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
🍋 Twenty-Nine 🍋
Thirty
🍋 Epilogue 🍋
Author's Note + Fanart Dump
For my fellow Honkai: Star Rail lovers...
Boothill Fanfic is Out!

Fifteen

954 27 15
By ajax_069xX

Husband material.
———————————————————
"Dunce Face's been acting strange lately," Bakugou said to Sero and Mina, who were on the opposite side of the table. "Hi there, welcome to Anteiku. I'm Himawari, I'll be your waitress for the day, what can I get ya?" The waitress asked, beaming at the group.

Bakugou scanned her facial features, from freckles, to ice blue eyes, porcelain skin, to her orangey red locks that were up in a ponytail with a sunflower barrette to keep it in place. He noted that she was quite cheerful despite being a waitress, happy with her job.

She had slender fingers that wrote quickly as Mina and Sero gave her what they wanted to drink. He noticed that she had a sunflower belt to keep her black apron from fluttering as she walked. Her uniform hugged her body perfectly and her voice carried a soothing tone. He wasn't one to be nit picky about looks and didn't usually care for romance... but damn.

Himawari cleared her throat to knock Bakugou back into reality. He shot a quick glare over to Mina and Sero who were snickering to themselves. "What can I get you to drink, sir?" She asked again. "J-Just a water," he replied, cursing at himself for stuttering. She smiled softly at the blonde, her smile sending something Bakugou didn't know existed to his heart. "Okay, I'll be right back with your drinks. Just let me know when you're ready to order!" She chimed, tucking her pad and pen into the pocket she had on her apron as she turned away.

"Dude, you totally have the hots for her," Sero snickered. "Shut the fuck up Soy Sauce!" Bakugou snarled, glaring at his friend through narrowed eyes. "He's not wrong, Bakugou! She's pretty!" Mina chimed, a little too loudly as Himawari started to approach. She laughed at Mina's outburst as she set their drinks on coasters. "I'm glad you think I'm pretty, ma'am. Not so bad yourself if I must say," she replied. Mina giggled as she already made a new friend.

"Anywho, have you figured out what you would like to order?" The freckled girl asked, pulling her pen and pad out from her pocket. She continued to grin as she took their orders, and Bakugou took the time to examine her again. This time, he kept an ear open when she spoke to him. "Alright, I'll have that out for you three as soon as possible," Himawari chimed, placing the notebook back in the pocket. Bakugou watched her leave, her red locks bouncing as she went.

"You said Kaminari was being weird earlier?" Sero whispered. Bakugou huffed as he opened his phone and tossed them a pair of earbuds. "Listen to it," he grumbled, opening the video recording as Sero and Mina placed one bud in their ears, and plugging the adapter in.

"Awe, c'mon. It's just one little walk," Kaminari pressed. "I said no, Kaminari," they heard you reply, hearing the uncomfort in your voice. "You'll be fine. Just let me walk you home," he insisted. After a few minutes of Kaminari insisting he walk you home, they heard you say, "I'm sorry, Kaminari, but my answer is no." They heard the firmness in your voice as you started getting angry. Kaminari whispered something inaudible before you yelled, "Stop touching me, Kaminari!"

"I wasn't hurting you! Why is it such a big deal? You let damn Kirishima hang around you!"

"Because he actually listens to me when I tell him to stop! You're making me uncomfortable!"

"They said to stop touching them," Kirishima hissed. Mina shuddered at the hatred that dripped off of her friend's voice. She could feel it through the recording. So this is what they meant by when Kaminari was harassing them... Mina thought, a frown forming on her face as she looked down at the oak wood table in front of her, fiddling with her pink fingers.

Her frown deepened as Kaminari and Kirishima continued to argue through the recording. "Hey, man! We were gonna go on a date here!" Kaminari yelled.

Sero never thought that Kaminari, his best bud, would harass you. Sure, he witnessed it first hand, but Kaminari needed to learn some respect. "Funny," Kirishima sneered. "They never agreed to a date. Plus, they're going on a date with me today." There was a moment of silence before Kirishima continued to speak. "Now, (Name) and I have things to do. C'mon Doll." "What? (Name)! Why are you going on a date with him?!" They heard the blonde shout. "I'm they're boyfriend, dipshit," Kirishima snarled. Usually, Kirishima would watch what he would say, but around Kaminari, he could care less now.

"Bye now," they heard the redhead taunt. It was kinda funny to hear Kaminari hissing through his teeth, but his next words made Mina and Sero shiver. "Dammit. That damned Kirishima. I got rid of him. Why does he still hang around my (Name)?" The recording stopped playing as Mina and Sero ripped the earbuds out of their ears before tossing the phone and the adapter back to Bakugou.

"See what I mean?" Bakugou asked, cocking an eyebrow. "What does he mean by he got rid of Kirishima?" Sero asked. Bakugou looked down and closed his eyes, his bangs forming a shadow over them. "I'm thinking Dunce Face framed Shitty Hair," he whispered, which was barely audible for them to hear. But they still heard it.

Mina and Sero stayed silent. "Alright, here are your orders," Himawari interrupted, feeling awkward to barge in on their conversation. Sero and Mina quickly sent her a grin, thanking her for the food. Bakugou muttered a small thank you, watching as she walked away.

"Out of the creepy topics, let's talk about the waitress," Sero chimed, ready to get the tension out of the air. "Why the fuck would we talk about her?" Bakugou huffed. "Dude, seriously?" The tape user asked. "You were totally checking her out!" Mina chimed. Bakugou bit his tongue to fight back from yelling. He knew they were true. He hates lying. Bakugou shoved a spoonful of his food into his mouth aggressively, glaring at his classmates through his bangs.

"Ask for her number, man," Sero pressed. Bakugou put his spoon down as he swallowed. "I will fucking obliterate you, Elbows," he hissed. Sero put his hands up in a surrendering motion as Mina giggled to herself. "Is everything doing okay over here? Can I get you a refill?" Himawari asked, pointing to Bakugou's almost empty glass at the other side of the table. The blonde nodded before grabbing the cup by the top, his fingers pressing against the rim. Her hand brushed his as she took it away, causing another unfamiliar feeling pulsing towards his heart.

Himawari smiled at him, a warm and gentle one. She gave him a small wave before she turned away to fill up his glass. "Bakugou! You're blushing~" Mina teased. "No I'm fucking not!" He snarled, slamming his hands on the table and standing up.

"Uhm, I have your water..?" The sudden appearance made Bakugou jump and sit back down, looking in the other direction. Mina laughed at his reaction as you set down his water. "Haha, relax. The cafe is a good place to relax and relieve some stress," Himawari mumbled, patting Bakugou's shoulder softly. He almost immediately relaxed at the soft touch, and held back the irritated groan when she pulled her hand away.

Not even twenty minutes later, Bakugou heard her yelling. He stood up to get a better look of what was happening, and his eyes narrowed in disgust. Disgusting... an wrinkly old geezer tryna touch on a high school student... he thought. The man wasn't really wrinkly or old. Maybe his late thirties or early forties. But still disgusting.

"Stop touching me," Himawari hissed. The man reached out to grab her by the hand, only for that hand to be stopped. "I said to stop fucking touching me," the female snarled. The woman yanked the man by the top of his head and dragged him across the floor with ease, much to Bakugou's surprise. The creep thrashed and squirmed in Himawari's grasp, but nothing was done to stop her. "Get the fuck outta here, you piece of shit!" She yelled, throwing the man out onto the streets.

Another female coworker of hers appeared from the kitchen and gave her a high five, as she walked over to collect the dishes from Bakugou's table. "I'm sorry about that, it hardly ever happens here," Himawari grinned, her sweet smile returning. Bakugou sat back down and stared at her through his bangs, making sure he wouldn't get caught.

***

Bakugou ended up having to pay for his friends' meal that night. Himawari took the check as they continued to converse, and Bakugou's eyes never left her. "We should probably go before Iida yells at us. Too bad you didn't get her number," Mina whined, sitting up out of her seat and moving to let Sero out. As Bakugou stood up, he opened up his wallet and slammed a fifty dollar bill on the table and walked in front of his friends out the door.

After a short while, they heard running footsteps approach them. "Hey, wait up!" Himawari exclaimed. The trio stopped and turned around, the girl's red curls draping over her shoulders. "The blonde one, you put this fifty there right?" She asked through breaths. Bakugou narrowed his eyes but nodded. He tensed as he saw Himawari give him the bill back. "I can't take this. It's too much," she whispered.

"Take it, dumbass. I set it there for a fucking reason," Bakugou huffed. "I know, but I don't deserve this much," she replied. Bakugou took the bill from her hand before shoving it against her chest. "I said take it. I don't even want it," he grumbled, fighting off the blush that appeared on his cheeks. She was so generous, yet not afraid to throw a punch.

"Are you sure?" She asked again. "Yes, I'm fucking sure!" Bakugou shouted. Instead of flinching, Himawari looked up and grinned widely. "Thank you, sir. This means more than you know," she replied. She quickly took out her notepad and scribbled something on it before ripping it out and handing it to him.

The blonde cocked an eyebrow as he took the piece of paper. "My number. Call me sometime, yeah?" She asked, her grin remaining on her face. Bakugou nodded silently as he held the paper against his chest as she scampered away after being yelled at by what seemed to be her supervisor.

"Who knew a girl would give you her number," Sero murmured. "What was that, Elbows?! I'll blow you up so bad you'll have burns that take years to heal!" Bakugou shouted, setting off little sparks. "Just saying. You get kinda ugly when you look angry all the time," the black haired male responded.

"What are you talking about?! I'm hot as fuck!"

"Sure, sure. Believe what you want."

"I'll kill you!"

"You said that yesterday."

"He's not wrong, Bakugou!"

"Shut the hell up, Raccoon Eyes!"

On the walk home, he added Himawari's number.

To: Unknown
This you?
7:46 pm.
Read

From: Unknown
Yep! It's Himawari, the waitress ('ω`●)
7:47 pm.
Read

Bakugou grinned as he conversed with her on the way back to the dorms. Sero and Mina tried to peak over his shoulder a couple times, but failed due to Bakugou's death threats.

To: Unknown
Oi, I'm going to fucking sleep. Fucking wake me up and I'll kill you.
8:26 pm.
Read

From: Unknown
Rood. o(﹏╥)o
8:26 pm
Read

You changed contact Unknown to Dumbass Waitress.

From: Dumbass Waitress
It's only 8:30. The fuck is wrong with you?
8:27 pm.
Read

To: Dumbass Waitress
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!
At least I'm training to be the number one hero, and you're just a damn waitress.
8:27 pm.
Read

From: Dumbass Waitress
Yep. The damn waitress you were checking out the whole time you were there. _
8:27 pm.
Read

To: Dumbass Waitress
NO I FUCKING WASN'T!!
8:28 pm.
Read

From: Dumbass Waitress
Bitch, you think I'm blind or some shit?
8:28 pm.
Read

To: Dumbass Waitress
HAH?! YOU WANNA FIGHT?!
8:28 pm
Read

From: Dumbass Waitress
Yeah, bitch. Let's go. (◉Д◉)
                                       ┻━┻
8:29 pm
Read

To: Dumbass Waitress
Fuck off.
8:29 pm
Read

From: Dumbass Waitress
~(◡ω⊙✿)
8:30 pm
Read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 488 36
Deku got tired of hiding all of his emotions under a mask. Tired of keeping a smile on his face despite being constantly beaten up and ridiculed. He'...
392K 19.6K 84
Caught in the crossfire of a quirk war, pro-hero and Symbol of Peace Deku is captured. Saved and returned to a hospital, his body goes missing and he...
40.4K 1K 51
Mom's always drunk, dad's dead, stepdad is rarely home and I- I don't know what to do. Trying to get into your dream school is one thing, but having...
132K 4.7K 42
Kirishima is 25 years old and has finally become the hero he's always dreamed of being. At the annual Hero Gala, he bumps into a shy beautiful woman...