HALWRIGHT SCHOOL OF SUPERNATU...

By Lyfeo_M_Jay

Secret Plots.Cruel leaders and Vengeful exes.Halwright an all boys school opens it's doors to Benjamin Syre... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
Epilogue.

26.

4.1K 234 20
By Lyfeo_M_Jay

Halwright.

Ben rushed over to Kyra who was limp on the floor, making his body lay on the ground without further inflicting pain.

"I can't believe you're gonna make me do this Kyra." The witch on the floor had no option, he didn't know the poison or magic used to hurt Kyra and Robin at the same time, so he resorted to one option.

"God Circle.Hathors breath." The room was deathly silent, Corey and Connor who were silent and frozen, had their eyes wider than they should be.

It was impossible to perform the spell Ben had spoken, but he had, the two tried to break free and run when the cold chill of the morning, was intensified by the power radiating off Ben.

They wanted nothing but to run and hide because of fear, Connor snapped out of his trance and struggled more, but to no avail.

On the floor waves of white were pulsing into Kyra, everything inside him was being healed, everything was put back in place, his auxis had started to replenish as Ben finished healing him.

"Benjamin." The curly-headed Kyra croaked. "You're okay, I'm right here." When Kyra sat up, he noticed only four people were in the hall.

"I cleared them out before things got ugly." Ben asserted making Kyra nod. "I really want to kick ass right now." Kyra stood facing the figures of Corey and Connor.

The two best friends stood facing the witch and incubus. "I really want to know why you would poison me and why you helped him, Connor." Kyra spoke with venom.

Ben flicked his fingers releasing his hold over the two. Before they could register anything Connor shot out a wave of his aura toward Ben and Kyra.

The two witches weren't taken by surprise as both disappeared just in time. "Fine if that's what you want." Kyra shot lightning toward Connor, the incubus dodged with ease.

"Need help?" Ben asked with a smirk. "Would you be so kind to handle the witch supreme." Kyra snickered. Ben appeared in front of Corey, his punch held so much force the witch was thrown to a wall, he broke the first one and shattered two more to appear in the faction leader Hall.

He groaned getting up to his feet. "I won't let it be like last time." Ben smirked, a golden aura surrounded him. "That would be much appreciated." The two witches lunged for each other.

Corey skidded to a stop when Ben blasted him with a spell. The two were using pure magic, as Corey sent waves of fire toward Ben which were absorbed easily.

The fire was replicated tenfold and sent toward Corey who made a shield around himself, the shield could only protect him for so long as the flames from Ben burnt out the oxygen near him.

Corey created a force with air and made it grow like a tornado around him, clearing a path for escape. "Burning Ash." The witch spoke and ash came from his mouth creating a fog in the room they were in.

Taking this as an advantage, Corey lunged for Ben behind him, his rapier was caught just before it hit Ben. "6th Circle Golden Crystal Cage." Corey felt frozen, but there was no cold chill from the ice, it was so hot, he felt as if his skin was melting off.

"You used your flame and devils magic, stopped me so easily, you could've done this at first so why even fight when you knew it was easy for you, high born filth." Ben chuckled lowly. "Is it my fault I wanted you to feel a little better about your self, and just to be clear I'm not your king." Ben caressed Corey's cheek.

"You were relatively nice to me when I came to this place. I really wanted to be your friend until you turned out to be a liar, just know I don't hate you, we're all the same at Halwright. 3rd Circle Untamed Lightning."

The purple lightning hit Corey repeatedly until he passed out from electrocution, the ice cage he was held in disappeared, leaving slumping on the floor bloody. "Next time, you won't live." Ben spoke heading out of the destroyed Council room.

Back in the dining hall, Connor had shifted into his panther form. "You know as well as me, Kyra, I can beat you." The witch scoffed. "Only two mystics at this school can beat me, dear, sadly you don't come close. 3rd Degree Blazing Typhoon." The fiery tornado hit Connor head on throwing him to the wall.

Connor pulsed with magic and sprung up into the air to deliver a blow to Kyra which had the witch bursting through the roof into the air. His assault didn't stop, he began delivering blow after blow to Kyra. Everyone watched from below as Connor beat the witch.

The gasps were endless as a final blow was delivered to his head, which sent Kyra to the training field in a blaze like a meteor. "I told you I could beat you." The incubus stood above Kyra who lay on the ground.

The faction leaders except Hayes and Robin had shown up, Ben appeared by the training grounds and looked at Kyra from a distance. "You won't lose control anymore, fear no one and nothing, you'll be able to go past your fear." Ben spoke in a language he knew only Kyra would understand knowing Kyra was listening.

He knew Kyra feared losing control, but he had no choice now. An audible sigh was heard from Kyra as everyone looked at Connor and the witch, the incubus laughed hysterically.

"Shade field." The field came forth and protected those outside, blue marks on Kyra's body appeared, they began moving in a pattern only a witch with a curse would know.

The rise could be felt, as Kyra floated upward in a mass of power. Paige gasped knowing what was happening but when he saw Ben smiling, he knew it was alright.

"1st-degree lightning rage." It happened so fast that only trained eyes could see it, lightning so strong was hurled from Kyra to hit the incubus head on. The crowd flinched hearing Connor scream.

"You're the so-called royal and you want everyone to know your power, then let them see it." Kyra stood in front of Connor, who was bewildered by how fast the witch moved.

Connor tried to feed on Kyra and his magic but only a sliver of magic came to him. "Nope you're not taking my auxis that easy or my life force." The incubus choked when he felt the lightning shock him from the inside.

Seeing no option but hand to hand combat Connor made weapons from his aura, the two sai grew bigger as he twirled them around.

"Smart but I can beat you without my own." After he spoke a punch landed on Connor's face, the incubus rolled away, standing up he threw the Sai at Kyra who dodged it.

Kyra and Connor met fist to fist as one tried to overpower the other. The witch let go and used his speed to put his knee on Connor's abdomen.

The incubus coughed out blood, he retaliated by slashing at Kyra with his Sai but the witch was too fast. Bored of dodging Kyra vanished and appeared behind Connor.

His palms pulsed with electricity, each part he hit on Connor's body was numbed, the witch spun around delivering a kick to the incubus's head. Connor rolled on the ground blood seeping from his mouth.

The incubus stood on shaky feet, and held on to his Sai as the witch scoffed. "I wonder what you even thought when you were helping Corey do this." Connor lunged for Kyra knowing full well his auxis path was blocked.

He landed a weak attack on Kyra, the witch smirked and began his barrage of kicks and punches on Connor, like how he had done earlier.

"1st Degree lightning storm." Lightning rained down on the incubus, it burnt him to a point where he could not scream only feel his body being repeatedly hit by the attack.

"If ever you try killing me again, I will kill you with no hesitation." The witch walked away as the dome disappeared from the field. Kyra hurriedly walked to Ben and hugged him.

"Thank you for helping me, I didn't lose control, I'm in control now." The two hug more until Robin and Hayes showed up. "Babe you're alright." The vampire nods embracing his witch.

"We have Hayes and Ben to thank for that." Hayes and Ben only smiled toward the two mates. "Thank you Been, though I forced you to use that power." Ben brushed it off with a smile.

"Can someone tell me why I felt a so much power being used." Carter piped up making all of them laugh. "Tell you on the way to my workroom." They all walked away from the field happily.

"Now is your chance." Theo nods to Tai. "Hayes, Ben, can we talk?"

+++

LMJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 2.6K 38
Earth is a paradise by day and a wasteland at night. Angels and demons visit during daytime but don't coexist peacefully, at least not until Ariel an...
80.2K 5.7K 44
Book One of the Haunted Lover's Duo "People in the real world always say, when something terrible happens, that the sadness and loss and aching pain...
824K 26.1K 29
Rayn has always loved working on cars with his dad. When his Dad died in an accident, his world changed. His mom snapped and became abusive, but ment...
149K 5.6K 42
Thomas, a 16-year-old tribrid with a dragon, werewolf, and wizard lineage, receives a life-changing invitation to attend Saints, a prestigious privat...