Fireman Sam: The firefighter...

By Audreyly18

(Between season 11. and 12.) Fireman Sam lives in a small town, in Pontypandy. Sam and his colleagues spend t... More

This is our job!
The call for competition
Surprise and remembrance
First working day Part 1
First working day Part 2
Land practice
Air-water practice
Get ready!
Evening talk
The day of the competiton
Average day in Pontypandy (Meet them)
Pontypandy firefighters in the race (Meet them)
Trouble again
Get back! We help and rescue...
Back to the competition
End of the day
At the station
McKinley! Alarm!
The new appoinment
Giraffe on the run
Practice in the ocean
In the zoo Part 1
In the zoo Part 2
Before exam
Sudden disappearance
Search
I will not leave you alone
Talking with a good friend
The competition Part 1

Mysterious hero

469 9 2
By Audreyly18

-"Elvis watch out! Don't fall for ........"-  Penny call out , but it's too late as Elvis slips on the newspapers lying on the floor and BUMM - "...... in magazines!"- the blonde woman with the sentence. Everyone laughs softly.

-"Feel free to laugh! I know I'm not always the smartest!" -Elvis says and everyone starts laughing with him. There is a firefighting competition on the front pages of the magazines. It will be held in Newtown in three months. Everyone is excited, but they are also scared because they don't have the whole team.

-"But are you okay with Elvis?"- Sam asks, helping Arnold get up.

-"Of course, only my pride was hurt."- says the black-haired firefighter.

-"What wasn't there can't be hurt!"- Ellie says calmly.

-"At least you're not poking me now!"- Arnold puts his hands on his hips.

-"Calm down "Einstein",  I'll take some time to poke you!"- the brown-haired woman clasps her hands.

-"I think we went back to "kindergarten"."- Sam slaps his forehead.

-"Yes! We're camping in Newtown!!"- the kids in Pontypandy shout happily as they get off the bus. If all goes well, they will get the "Camp Life" badge today. The bottom line is that they need to camp a little further away from their own city.

-"Let's set up the tent, set up a campfire and cook the soup!"- Moose tells the kids and then everyone starts unpacking.

-"Sarah and James, wash the vegetables! Mandy, you bring water! Hannah, Lily, and Mrs. Chen, spread the table by then! I'll start setting up the tent by then." -Trevor says as he drops the baskets. He places a campfire in the designated place and lights it.

-"And what do I do?" -Norman sighs.

-"You ..... watch out for the fire!"-says the bus driver, confused as he doesn't want Norman to cause trouble. Again. Slowly everyone goes about their business but Norman finds it too boring and already very hungry.

-"What if I set an even bigger fire and the soup would cook faster!"-the red-haired boy thinks. Collect a few twigs and carefully put them on the fire. Norman then heads for the bus, but a fire erupts into large flames and ignites the bushes and trees and then begins to spread. Yes, yes, this is Norman Price. It can ignite anything, but it's weird. He didn't put enough branches on it to make it happen. But now it doesn't matter how it happened, since there is a fire. Trevor comes back running.

-"We call FiremanSam!"- cries the boy with glasses, backing away from the fire.

-"No Norman, we have to call the Newtown Fire Department!" -Trevor tells him as he rushes to find everyone.

Someone is leaving one of the houses. She walks fast on Newton's main street, then glances at her watch.

-"I still have time to get to the Fire Academy!" -she says and continues with a smile on her face. She's wearing the academy uniform.

Station Officer Steele comes down the stairs to the team, who are checking Jupiter's equipment.

-"Chief Fire Officer Boyce is going to surprise us next week." - the commander communicates curiously, then goes back to his office. Everyone is starting to guess. Is it some new equipment, practice .... but then the bell rings.

-"There's a fire in Newton and the firefighters there can't handle the fire! And our scouts are camping there! I'll let Tom know!" Steele says on the loudspeaker. Firefighters gather all their gear and set off siren. That's weird. There is a fire in Newtown and they are needed.

-"It's a fire siren!"- the young woman is surprised and then turns around and sees the fire trucks. - "But they're not Newtown firefighters!" -she goes, stepping fast after them. -"If they came from another city, there's a lot of trouble!"- she runs after them.

-"Great fires of London! The forest is burning! The houses are too close!"- he gets scared behind the wheel of Sam Jupiter. Tom also arrives by helicopter. Sam turns to his team. -"Ellie you extinguish with Venus! Elvis and Arnold you use spark arresters to prevent the fire from spreading. Tom you make sure there's someone else in the woods and if you don't, you can pour the water. Penny you extinguish with Jupiter!" -he orders.

-"Roger that Sam!"- everyone says and hurries. No time to waste. Although firefighters in Newtown started vaccinating, they didn't get much.

-"Oh no, what a fire!"- the young woman is shocked and runs to the red-haired firefighter. -"Can I help you with something?"- the academy student asks. Sam sees a girl with dark blond hair in front of her. She wears a firefighting academy dress.  She looked at Sam with green eyes.

-"I'm sorry but civilians ......"- Sam begins, as anyone who is not a firefighter is dangerous to help now.

-"I'm a firefighter!" -she interrupts. "I mean, I'll be there if I pass the exam." - she goes through his mind.

-"Okay. Ask people if they're okay and if someone's missing!"

-"Roger that ....!"- the dark-haired girl raises her hand to her forehead, but stops with what she has to say, not knowing what the red-haired man in front of her is called.

-"Sam!"- the leading firefighter smiles reassuringly. She nods and runs to the campers who would stand next to the half-erected tents. True, the tents collapsed a bit, but just then the trees caught fire and Trevor couldn't finish like that.

-"Everybody is OK?" -the young girl asks.

-"My little girl is not here!"- sounds the worried you become from Mrs. Chen.

-"Calm down, madam!" -and with that momentum the blond "firefighter" runs away. "

-"Sam is not a little girl!"- says the unknown girl.

-"Sam, there's someone in the woods. It's Lily Chen!"- sounds in the transceiver from Tom.

-"Oh no!"- Everyone is frightened. And Mrs. Chan raises her hand to her face.

-"You stay here I ..... where are you?" -he turns, but can't find the girl. -"Don't do, it is too dangerous!"- Sam shouted after her, but he didn't care about her just running into the woods.

-"Help!" -she hears crying.

-"Where are you? ........... Here! What is their name?"- asks the stranger.

-"Lily..!"- the little child replies.

-"Okay, don't be afraid, Lily, I'll take you out!"

-"I see them! A tree will fall in front of them!"- Penny exclaimed in fright. The tree really leans in front of them. She stops, but she knows how to get out, since they learned these at the academy. She jumps over fallen trees and reaches the ground safely.

-"Run to your mom! Hurry Lily!"-  lays down the black-haired child. A tree branch is about to be cut down and the single is just below it.

-"Watch out!"- everyone shouted. Elvis then jumps out of the tree with the girl in a quick motion. They both fall to the ground. The black-haired firefighter stands up and extends his hand. The girl grabs his hand and stands up.

-"Thank you!" -she smiles at Elvis with her green eyes.

Firefighters are refocusing on the fire. Tom from above and the others from the ground helping to put out the fire. About 10 minutes and the fire falls asleep.

-"The fire is extinguished!"- Exclaim firefighters with great joy. Sam and the team are always fast and precise. There is nothing they cannot oppose.

Our heroes put the hoses back after the vaccination. And the unknown girl helps. They don't know each other, but they worked great together during the vaccination. Like a real team.

-"Thank you!"- says Mrs. Chan.

-"We thank you for your help too!" -Sam says and the others smile appreciatively at her. That's when the girl's watch sounds.

-"Oh, I'm not going to be late for my exam!" -she shouted. -"I'm glad I could help. All the best!"- and with that, the mysterious hero disappears .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 394 42
It's a Dawsey story. It plays one year after Gabby left Chicago. Sylvie and Matt are dating. What happens if Gabby comes back? What will change? What...
2.3K 108 32
In Pontypandy changes came unexpectedly, changes that could ruin anything, by giving better light to live. In this mess Sam nad Penny found themselve...
24.2K 608 14
After escaping a bad relationship, Amelia Buckley was left with an overwhelming amount of emotions. She was scared, relieved, and alone all at once...
184K 11.7K 50
Oddball Mabel has always been quirky. Maybe it's due to the fact that she was homeschooled or perhaps it was because of her parents who sheltered her...