She came here with me.

Por Brookie-

Clove's story of the 74th hunger games. What if Cato confessed his feelings for Clove? *Her and Cato survive... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 39

254 5 1
Por Brookie-

I wake up and see Cato sitting on our bed.

"Babe is everything okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I just had a bad dream." He replies.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"We were in the games, and Glimmer and I killed you while you slept." He says with a tear coming down his face.

I get the chills hearing that. I have to be honest it does make me a bit uneasy.

"It was just a dream," I say getting up and hugging him.

"I know, but Clove can you promise me something?" He asks.

"Depends what," I reply.

"Promise me that if I ever hurt you, break up with me." He says looking down. I can see how sad he is.

"Cato, couples have fights, they have their ups and downs but that's what makes a good couple. We will have our ups and downs and we already have, if anything happens like you make me sad or angry I will tell you. You are the love of my life and I love you more than anything." I say kissing him.

He kisses back and you can tell some of his pain has gone away. I sit there hugging him.

"Do you know what time it is?" I ask.

"9:30, you slept in threw the alarm I got the test and i just waited for you to be up." Cato says.

I smile.

"Where's Willow?" I ask him.

"She wanted to go to a friend's house, she is spending the night there." Cato says.

"Okay, by the way if I am pregnant I want to keep it." I say.

He smiles and hugs me.

I go into the bathroom and take the test. It takes 3 minutes for the results. And keep in mind there was 3 tests in each box and Cato got 2 boxes.

I take 3 tests just to make sure there is no false positive or negatives.

After the most long and painful three minutes of my 3 minutes of my life. The test results come back. I am so scared to look but I know I will need to.

I hold up the pregnancy test in my hand and I take one look at it. It's a positive.

This has to be a false positive right?

That happens all the time right?

I look at the other 2 and they are both positive.

I start to break down.

Cato hears me break down and coming running in threw the doors.

"Clove, what's wrong?" He asks.

I just look at the pregnancy tests and he got my message. He looks at the 3 of them and has a happy but worried look on his face. Of course I want to keep the baby but I am so young.

He comes up to me and kisses my forehead and hugs me. I am happy it's just I just turned 18 today.

"So what are you going to do with the baby?" He asks.

"I want to keep it of course it's just I'm scared." I say being honest

"Clove we are going to be parents! The baby will have all of your beauty, sweetness, kindness, a bit sassy like you are." He asks with a tear of joy on his face.

I smile. I do cheer up. I've always wanted to have kids but I can't believe it would be when I'm 18.

"Cato the baby will be beautiful like you too." I say smiling.

He smiles back and hugs me even tighter. I just can't believe it. Like of course I am happy but I'm just in shock.

"Should we tell people tonight?" I ask Cato.

"It's all up to you." He says back.

"I'll tell my mom and Willow first. You can also call your parents a tell them." I say.

He smiles still holding on to me.

"If you don't mind, I also want to tell Enobaria and Brutus, they are like family to me. And I also want to tell Steph, Madix and Pearl. They deserve to know after all they've done for us." I say.

"Okay, well we can make some phone calls now if you want to?" He says.

I nod my head.

Cato and I go over to the phone and make some phone calls They are all so happy for us, but my mother didn't pick up. I hope everything is okay there.

"Cato, I'm a bit worried about my mom not answering." I say.

"Do you want to go over there and check?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say.

He nods his head and we both get ready to go over to my house. My mom isn't the richest person there could be, when I offered her some of my victory money she declined it. She always wanted to be rich but when I wanted to give her some money she turned her nose up at it. I let Willow have some money, she said I didn't need to but I know I should. I just don't want them to go bankrupt.

We walk over to my mom's house and knock on the door, there is no response. I get a very worried feeling in my stomach. I can't lose my mom. Even though she was barley around for me I still love her with all my heart.

I have a key to the house and I open the door up. My mom is passed out on the couch with a bottle of beer in her hand.

I shake her awake. Her breath smells so bad. It smells like a lot of liquor and smoke. My mom isn't in a good place right now. She got a boyfriend who loves her but she is still an alcoholic.

"Clove is that you?" She asks.

"Yes mom, it's me" I say.

"Clove pass me the wine." She says.

"No, mom listen to me. I have something big to tell you!" I say.

"Clove just pass the wine and then tell me." She says.

"Mom listen, I am pregnant!" I say.

She looks at me and smiles.

"Well, good for you and Cato." She says and hugs me.

I smile and hug her back. I am very happy about the baby, like I've always wanted this when I was younger. But little did I know that it would be with Cato and when I am 18 years old.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.2K 860 33
What if district 13 didn't get blown up? And what if there was a 14th district hidden from everyone? District 14 wasn't known to the public, it was k...
213K 5K 33
This is a fanfiction of The Hunger Games. But it's about Clato, therefore Clove and Cato and not Katniss and Peeta. Clove is a girl from district 2...
89.2K 2K 36
Clove discovers a powerful secret about her bestfriend, Cato, and if anyone found out, he'd be dead. Something unimaginable happens after their first...
16.5K 175 30
A clato fan fiction from the world of the hunger games, Brutal Bloody Cato and the girl with the knives find themselves falling in love in the worst...