Negative Law Of Attraction

By VasilisaDragomir

**I started this when I was 11. It's in the process of being edited** Avery Collins never knew her older brot... More

Character List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
New Book
Austin and Avery
WHERE IS THE REST OF THIS BOOK?
DREAME

Chapter 11

480K 11K 3.2K
By VasilisaDragomir

Monday. Today was Monday the day i dreaded. I felt guilty yet again, for leaving Austin with no explanation, i was afraid of what he was going to say, if he was going to say anything. I know, i'm going to avoid him as much as possible. 

I defiantely had feelings for Austin, a strong one that will grow if i dont stop it, but Adam's walked in and now he's confusing me. Adam was really nice to me on the weekend, we literally spent every moment that we could together. I found out he had 2 younger sisters no brothers. His parents are divorced and have been since he was 15. He's very close to his cousins who started the gang and he his grandfather died from a heart attack that he sadly saw. So, yes we had a massive D&M. 

I walked out of the house, dressed in shorts, a black loose tank top with a cross on it and my favorite black high top converses. On my back hung my bag and my hand held my phone. "See you this afternoon J!" I yelled back to him.

"Okay!"

"Hey" I greeted Adam with a smile and hug. He was leaning against his car dressed in shorts,  a bintang singlet that showed off his muscels and black Vans.

"Hey" He opened the door for me again and went over to his side of the car and got in.

I got in the car and he started driving. "Austins car is only 13 seconds, i thought he'd at least have a 10 second one"

"Yeah but we modified it so it's 10 seconds" Adam had one hand on the wheel and the other arm resting outside the window.

"Oh true" I nodded.

When we arrived at my school i hopped out and thanked Adam before walking inside the school gates. I walked over to my group and gave each of them a hug before joining into the conversation they had before i got there.

"Okay. Hey who was that guy who dropped you off?" Scarlett asked.

"Adam" I replied.

"Oh okay" She nodded.

"You had me hooked again from the minute you sat down, the way you bite your lip, got my head spinnin' around, after a drink or two, i was putty in your hands, i don't know if i have the strength to stand, woah oh, trouble troublemaker yeah that's your middle name, woah oh, i know your no good but you're stuck in my brain"

A car playing the song Troublemaker rolled up in the middle of my group of friends and Jake's gang minus Jake of course since he left school, i don't know why the rest of them aren't though.

I looked at the black car and saw that Damon was in the drivers seat wearing black sunglasses and in the passenger seat, sat Georgia. She went to this school? I've never seen her here. I waved at both of them and smiled as they got out.

Damon walked over to Georgia's side and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. I stepped back in surprise, i actually did, and by me stepping back it caused me to walk into James, i looked back and gave an apologetic smile.

Georgia smirked at the girls in the popular group who had their faces covered in jealousy, and don't forget the makeup. I laughed quietly and shook my head. They walked to Jake's gang who had smug faces.

"I'll be over there" I said indicating where Jake's gang stood, to my friends. They nodded and i walked over to the guys and Georgia.

"So, are you guys like an item now?" Reece asked leaning on his car with his arms folded.

"Since yesterday" Georgia shrugged as if it was nothing. Damon rolled his eyes next to her.

"Hey" I said to Georgia.

"Hey" She looked at me.

"I didn't know you went here?" 

"Yeah i don't show myself a lot" 

"But she will be now" Damon smirked.

"She, isn't making promises" She looked at him.

"She, is now my girlfriend therefore she has to" Damon shrugged.

"She, doesn't have to be your girlfriend" 

Damon turned to face Georgia so fast, i didn't realise. He looked at her with his eyebrows up. "Oh please, you love me" 

"Man, you're whipped" Caleb shook his head and laughed.

We all joined in laughing and continued talking until the bell rung and everyone started walking inside the school doors. Our group were the last to walk in, since we took our time, walking slowly and talking to annoy the teachers that were watching.

I heard loud laughing to our left so i turned my head while i was walking and found out that the source of the sound was coming from Austin's group, also taking their time to walk in to class. Among them stood Austin but he hadn't seen me yet because i was at the front of my group so they would cover me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 The good thing was i managed to avoid Austin throughout the whole day, but the bad thing was i was stuck in history class drawing in my book and listening to the teachers lecture. 

"Avery" I looked from my current drawing of an eye.

"Yes Mrs. Lambert?" 

"Could you please get the history papers off Miss Tripe?" I forgot to get them" She smiled, kindly.

I got up after shutting my book and walked to her desk. "Sure" She scribbled a couple of words down on a sticky note and handed it to me.

"She's in room 16" 

I nodded my head and headed from room 16. I turned a corner and saw Joel and the rest of Austins gang, but where was Austin? They stood huddled together, close to room 16. I sighed, not realising how loud the sigh was. Joel turned his head in my direction and nudged his friends.

I gave a weak smile and turned around quickly. I heard them say something and soon heard the footsteps grow closer, faster. I started running, i didn't know where i was going i was just twisting and turning corners and trying to find a bathroom.

I was running down a long hallway, and being the unfit person i am, i was puffed out and gasping for air but didn't stop running. I saw the bathrooms, girls next to the boys. I pushed my legs faster, behind me the footsteps grew closer and just as i was at the girls bathroom door i was tackled to the ground. My cheek hit the floor, painfully and tear immediately sprung to my eyes from the pain. My arms were tugged behind me and i was forced to stand up. I turned my head to see the person who gripped my arms and saw it was Ben, i glared at him and took deep breaths.

Joel stood in front of me and called someone on his phone. "Yeah we got her" He didn't break eye contact with me. I narrowed my eyes at him and struggled to get out of Ben's grip but he held on tight.

"Okay we're coming up" Joel ended the call with who ever was on the otherside and leaded the way.

Ben pushed me forward and i walked, i had a feeling they were taking me to Austin. Oh god, was he going to kill me? just because i ditched him? he couldn't be that shallow could he? My eyes widened in horror at those thoughts and as soon as i let out a scream it was muffled by a hand. I shook my head trying to shake his hand off but it didn't work.

I slowed them down everytime i stopped and they had to drag me forward, everytime i would smirk. Before we arrived at our destination i managed to kick Ben with all my anger, so hard i hoped he wouldn't be able to produce babies, and bruise my stomach when they grabbed me again.

We ended up going to the top of the school, it was warm outside and dead silent. I groaned in pain that i managed to cause on myself in the short 10 minutes. We waited 2 minutes before the door behind us opened. We spun around, and i still locked up in Ben's hands, froze when i saw Austin's face. I took a deep gulp but kept quiet. 

Austin took one glance at me and spoke to Joel angrily. "I said bring her up here nicely, not bash her up" He said pointing to my bruised cheek.

"She was fast, and we didn't mean to tackle her to the ground" Joel smirked then frowned. "Besides she punched us" 

"I don't give a shit if she punched you, i told you not to hurt her!" Austin threw his hands up in the air. My frown was replaced by a small smile that i covered by looking down and. He cared for me? at least a little bit. 

"Sorry" I looked up to see Joel looked down.

"Leave" Austin ordered his friends. They nodded and Ben's grip on my wrists was loosened and let go. I rubbed them to soothe the pain that grew and touched my cheek to feel that by now it had swollen. It hurt and the pain in my stomach increased.

Austin blocked the only door that could let me escape so i backed up. "Why are you avoiding me?" Austin asked taking a step towards me.

"Why would you care if i don't talk to you?" I said harshly. With every step i took back he stepped forward.

"It's not just that, you won't even look at me" He stared into my eyes making me flinch and look away.

"That shouldn't matter" I looked back at him.

"Why did you leave me on friday night?" He asked getting closer. I looked behind me and saw that only a small wall that lifted 40 centimetre off the ground would stop me from falling off the edge, but even that wasn't safe.

"I tried to refuse Gabby but she said something that stopped me and i went back to her house" I sniffed. "I'm so sorry for not telling you, i tried but you didn't see me leave"

"What did she say?" He asked.

"You did something to one of her family members, what did you do" I clenched my jaw.

His fists balled up and his veins stuck out of his arms. "That's something she can tell you" 

I continued backing up and he continued coming closer. Soon he was within arms distance. I didn't realise how close i was too the edge and soon my foot hit the edge but my mind didn't react fast enough so i continued moving. I fell off the edge but held on with two hands on whatever i could. My heart beated faster as i saw the long drop below me.

"Avery!" Austin shouted after me. He ran to the edge and held his hand out to me. "Grab my hand!" He ordered.

"I'm going to fall, if i let go!" I shook my head frantically not worrying about the tears that formed and were now falling down my face. The pain in my stomach distracted me and the hold i had on the edge.

"You won't i promise, just please grab my hand" He pleaded.

I took one glance at the ground then looked at Austin with fear in my eyes. He looked at me with scared eyes. I slowly let go with one hand and immediately grabbed onto Austin's strong arm. He pulled me up and grabbed both of my arms. When i was over the ledge he lifted me under my arms and stood me on my feet. I hugged him tightly, afraid that i would fall again. "Thank you" I whispered, crying into his shoulder.

Austin didn't say anything he just hugged me back and at first he was suprised but then he hugged me close and moved us to the door. We stood there in each others arms for a while before i let go and he wiped the tears from my face.

I leaned against the wall and put my head up facing the sky and breathed in and out slowly. My body shook and my body felt weak from the state of shock it was still in. Austin wrapped his arms around my waist to stop me from falling and i rested my head against his chest. Forgetting that his gang practically forced me up here, so he could talk to me and that it was partly his fault that i faced my near death experience.

"I'm sorry" Austin breathed into my hair then lifted my head up softly to look in my eyes. "I really am" He ran his thumb carefully across my cheek.

"It was my fault, i wasn't looking" I bit my lip.

"But it was my fault, i brought you up here" 

"I know, i hate you for that" I said a little to mean than it was meant to sound. He flinched and his lips formed a tight line.

At that moment did i realise, how close he was too me, his chest touched mine as his arms were wrapped around my waist to keep me up. His hot breath caressed my skin and my hands were on his arms awkwardly. 

His eyes trailed from my eyes slowly down to my lips. He pursed his lips, looked back into my eyes then back down to my lips. I soon found myself staring at his and bit my lip at the strong tension that aired around us. 

He started to lean closer until his lips were on mine, he kissed me so gently as if i was a fragile doll. He pushed me back against the wall and rested his hands on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck  and continued kissing him until we both stopped to catch our breath. 

Our foreheads touched and our hurried breaths was the only sound. "That shouldn't of happened" I whispered.

"Why?" Austin said kissing the soft spot on my neck causing my eyes to close.

"Because you're just going to hurt me" I said pushing him away. The absense of his touch cause my body to go crazy, prying to be back in his arms but i didn't show it. 

I looked at him and saw the flash of hurt that crossed his eyes, i felt bad and knew hurt covered my eyes too. The bell rang meaning it was the end of school and i hadn't returned to Mrs. Lambert with her history papers, something i'd have to apologise for tomorrow.

"Avery" He said slowly. "I wouldn't" He came closer.

I stopped him by putting a hand up. "No Austin, i don't want to risk it" I shook my head.

"Bu-"

"I'll see you tomorrow" I looked away and walked down the stairs and out of the school. The whole time Austin followed silently behind me but didn't say a word. As i passed him to go to Jake who was waiting for me in his car, i brushed past his arm which sparked my heart and made me regret pushing him away on the roof.

"What happened to your face?" Jake asked looking at it.

"I fell" I mumbled and put my seat belt on.

"Okay" He said unsure. "Put ice on it as soon as we get home" 

I nodded and he started the car. I saw Austin look at me for one last time and saw him smile sadly as he aslo got into his car. Jake drove home and i went straight to my room with an ice block pressed to my face, but after a while i grew bored and decided to go for a swim, dismissing the fact that the sides of my stomach was bruised and it hurt.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

-Tabby :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.5K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...
1M 27.9K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...
152K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
629K 16.4K 26
She's ruthless, cruel, cold. To her, fear is nothing. Fear doesn't exist. This girl has a reputation big enough to have her name whispered by the big...