Life Changing | Stiles Stilli...

By Simp4StilesStilinski

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temp... More

Season One || Life Changing
[1] Life Changing
[2] Life Changing
[3] Life Changing
[4] Life Changing
[5] Life Changing
[6] Life Changing
[7] Life Changing
[8] Life Changing
[9] Life Changing
[10] Life Changing
[11] Life Changing
[12] Life Changing
[13] Life Changing
[14] Life Changing
[15] Life Changing
[16] Life Changing
[17] Life Changing
[18] Life Changing
[19] Life Changing
[20] Life Changing
[21] Life Changing
[22] Life Changing
[23] Life Changing
[24] Life Changing
[26] Life Changing
[27] Life Changing
[28] Life Changing
[29] Life Changing
[30] Life Changing
[31] Life Changing
Season Two || Life Changing
[32] Life Changing
[33] Life Changing
[34] Life Changing
[35] Life Changing
[36] Life Changing
[37] Life Changing
[38] Life Changing
[39] Life Changing
[40] Life Changing
[41] Life Changing
[42] Life Changing
[43] Life Changing
[44] Life Changing
[45] Life Changing
[46] Life Changing
[47] Life Changing
[48] Life changing
[49] Life Changing
[50] Life changing
[51] Life Changing
Questions!
[52] Life Changing
Season Three || Life Changing
[53] Life Changing
[54] Life Changing
[55] Life Changing
[56] Life Changing
Hi guys
[57] Life Changing
[58] Life Changing
[59] Life Changing
[60] Life Changing
[61] Life Changing
[62] Life Changing
[63] Life Changing
[64] Life Changing
[65] Life Changing
[66] Life Changing
[67] Life Changing
[68] Life Changing
[69] Life Changing
[70] Life Changing
[71] Life Changing
[72] Life Changing
[73] Life Changing
[74] Life Changing
[75] Life Changing
[76] Life Changing
[77] Life Changing
[78] Life Changing
Book Two

[25] Life Changing

8.7K 204 117
By Simp4StilesStilinski

Madi walked to her locker after her first class, taking her stuff out. She closed her eyes, leaning her head on the side of her locker, tired from everything that was happening.

"Didn't I tell you on the phone yesterday to not show up wearing a sweatshirt?" She heard from besides her. She opened her eyes and looked seeing Lydia. She rolled her eyes and closed her locker.

"Did I ever tell you that you're annoying?" Madison asked back with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh many times." Lydia answered as they walked down the halls. "You look like hell. Whats wrong?"

Just Scott being a werewolf that's goes crazy on a full moon, an entire family of hunters after her brother and Derek, who's alive and now wanted by the entire state for murder. And then there's the alpha they're trying to find so they can kill him and get a cure for Scott.

"Nothing." Madi lied. Lydia raised her eyebrow, before going into her bag. She pulled out her lip gloss, holding out for Madi to take. "No." Madi replied.

"Oh come on, just lip gloss? Just a tiny bit?" Lydia asked.

"No." Madi said, pulling out her chapstick from her bag. "This, yes." She said putting some on her lips.

Lydia rolled her eyes. "One day I'm taking you to a makeup store." She said putting her lip gloss back.

"Hey baby." They heard from behind them. They looked and saw Jackson. Madi mentally groaned. Jackson looked at Madi. "Hey Madz." He said making her glare at him even more.

"Just talked to your brother." Jackson said to her as Lydia pulled out her little mirror to look at herself.

"About?" Madison asked knowing it was probably about them both being captains.

"Oh, nothing really. Just his little secret." Jackson said with a knowing smirk.

"Little Secret?" Madison asked her heart beating a little faster and she started to panic.

"Well I'm assuming you know since you had to deal with it couple days ago." Jackson said. Madison heart dropped going back to the full moon.

Madison eyes widen as making him smirk. She shoved past them, going to find Scott. She saw Scott walking towards Stiles.

She walked quickly up to him, grabbing him by the ear, pulling him to Stiles. "You are in deep shit wolfboy." She muttered to him.

"Yeah I know! Can you let go of my ear?" Scott exclaimed trying to get her death grip on his ear off. Once they got to Stiles she let go of her brothers ear.

"Jackson knows." Madison said to Stiles while Scott rubbed his ear as they walked down the hall.

"Knows what?" Stiles asked. Madison glared at him making him panic.

"How the hell did he find out?" Stiles asked.

"I have no idea." Scott answered panicking.

"Did he say it out loud, the word?" Stiles asked.

"What word?" Scott asked.

"Werewolf did he say I know you're a werewolf?" Stiles asked.

"No but he implied it freaking clearly." Scott said.

"Okay maybe it's not as bad as it seems, I mean he doesn't have any proof right?" Madison asked.

"And if he wanted to tell someone who's gonna believe him anyway?" Stiles asked.

"How about Allison's father?" Scott asked.

"Okay it's bad." Stiles corrected himself.

"Really bad." Madi added.

"I need a cure. Right now." Scott said.

"Does he even know about Allison's father? I mean we don't want to jump to conclusions, cause that can just start more problems." Madison told them.

"I don't know." Scott answer.

"Okay where's Derek?" Stiles asked.

"Hiding like we told him to. Why?" Madi asked.

"I have another idea. It's gonna take a little time and finesse though." Stiles said.

"But we have that game tonight it's quarterfinals." Scott said.

"And it's your first game." Madi added.

"I know I know, look do you have a plan for Allison yet?" Stiles asked. Scott looked at Madi and gave her a smile.

"No." She told him with a smile. Scott's smile fell.

"Please Madi, you're friends with her, you can easily get that necklace." Scott begged her.

"No, I know for a fact that her necklace is important to her and it's from her aunt so I'm not gonna take it from her." Madison said. "Scott, you're getting the necklace." And with that she walked away, Stiles following closely behind her.

~~~

Did you get her to give you the necklace?" Stiles asked as him and Madi sat down next to Scott at lunch.

"Not exactly." Scott said while Madi took a sip of her apple juice.

"What happened?" Madi asked.

"She told me not to talk to her." Scott answered making her eyebrows lift in shock. "At all."

"So she's not giving you," Stiles started as he ate his chicken.

"She's not giving me the necklace!" Scott exclaimed.

"Well did you find anything else out?" Stiles asked.

"Just that I know nothing about girls and that their totally psychotic." Scott answered.

"I could of told you that, why do you think I only have two friends of the female gender?" Madison asked taking a piece of Stiles chicken. He glared at her as she smiled before taking a bite.

"Okay, I came up with a plan B just in case anything like this happened." Stiles said.

"What's the plan B?" Scott asked.

"Just steal the stupid thing." Stiles stated.

"Good luck with that." Madison muttered.

"Couldn't we try at least getting to Harris?" Scott asked.

"My dad put him on a 24-hour protective detail. The necklace is all we got." Stiles answered.

"Guys," Scott said. "He's watching us." Madison turned around while Stiles looked, both of them seeing Jackson smirking at them.

They looked back at Scott who started to lightly flinch.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asked.

"Jackson's talking to me." Scott answered. "He knows I can hear him." Madi went to turn back around but Scott stopped her. "Look at me, both of you talk to me, act normal. Pretend that nothings happening. Say something! Talk to me!"

"I can't think of anything my minds a complete blank." Stiles exclaimed.

"Your minds blank?" The twins asked at the same time. Scott looked at Madi for help.

"I, uh,"  Madison started not thinking of anything. "I started my period." She said with a smile.

Scott and Stiles gave her a weird look, "I can't think of anything else!" She exclaimed.

"You can't think of anything else?" Scott asked the two of them.

"Well not under all this pressure!" Stiles exclaimed. "FYI, he's not even sitting with them anymore." Stiles said making the twins look.

"Where the hell is he?" Scott asked. Madi looked around, not seeing him anywhere. "Yes." Scott said suddenly making the other two look at him before glancing at each other.

"Scott," Madison said glancing at the water bottle that Scott was gripping.

"Scott come on, you can't let him have this kind of power over you okay?" Stiles said as Scott started to breath heavily, gripping his tray tightly.

All the sudden the tray snapped in half grabbing everyone's attention. Madison sighed and put her head down, looking away from the stares.

~~~

"Jackass broke up with Lydia." Madison said looking at her text from Lydia as she walked up the stairs. "Can't wait to deal with that."

They walked into his room, Madi throwing her bag into the corner, jumping in fear seeing feet next to her backpack.

She glared at Derek who glared back at her.

"Hey Stiles!" The three heard making Derek and Madis eyes widen.

"Yo, Da-Derek." Stiles said turning around in his chair seeing Derek. Derek pointed at the door, making Stiles run to the foot and close it behind him.

"You're annoying you know that?" Madison asked Derek quietly who just gave her an annoyed look. "And if you appear out of nowhere one more time and scare me I'm punching you in the face." She said making Derek roll his eyes.

The door opened again and Stiles walked back in. Derek walked to him and grabbed him, pinning Stiles to the door.

"If you say one word," Derek started.

"Oh, what, you mean like, 'hey dad, Derek Hales in my room, bring your gun?'" Stiles asked making Derek shut up. "Yeah that's right, if I'm harboring your fugitive ass, it's my rules buddy." Stiles said patting Derek on the chest making Madi chuckle.

Derek nodded slowly, letting stiles go and straighten out his jackets. Stiles chuckled and did the same thing to Derek making him glare at him and pretends to jump at Stiles to scare him.

"Oh my god." Stiles exclaimed jumping back.

"I don't understand why you're so scared of him. I call him cupcake for a reason, he reminds me of like, a giant teddy bear." Madison said.

Derek took a step threatening step towards Madi. She smiled and wiggled her head in amusement.

"Are we gonna fight? I'll throw the first punch." Madison stated holding up her hands in a fighting stance. Derek gave her a look as to say give it your best shot.

Madison took a swing at his jaw, Derek caught her fist, pushing it away lightly causing her to fall back lightly onto Stiles's bed. She glared at him, crossing her arms across her chest as Stiles watched in confusion.

"Ok, whatever, I already got to punch you once." Madison said. "So ha." Derek rolled his eyes again before looking at Stiles.

"Scott didn't get the necklace?" Derek asked.

"No he's still working on it. But there's something else we can try." Stiles answered. "The night we were trapped at the school, Scott sent a text to Allison asking her to meet him there."

"So?" Derek asked.

"So? So it wasn't Scott." Madison answered.

"Well, can you find out who sent it?" Derek asked.

"No not me. But Madi's friends with someone who can." Stiles said making the two boys look at Madi who just smiled.

Authors note:
Hope you enjoyed and thank you all for sticking around it's been really hard to update with school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 100 29
This story is about family, friendship, trust, loyalty, how far you will go to protect the people you care about and that family isn't always blood a...
248K 5.2K 55
Caitlin Stilinski hasn't exactly had a normal life. She's a Stilinski, her father is the Sheriff and her brother is a funny smart mouth sibling. Alth...
12.3K 282 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...
7.4K 289 8
"𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑁𝑜𝑤" ༄༄༄ "�...