Aleheather (Complete)✔️

By straight_up_geek_

Basically a book about the ship that cured my crippling depression :) More

Introduction
Fanart (1)
Quotes (1)
Songs (1)
One Shot (1)
Headcanons (1)
Headcanons (2)
Headcanons (3)
One Shot (2)
One Shot (3)
One Shot (4)
One Shot (5)
One Shot (6)
One Shot (7)
One Shot (8)
Songs (2)
Songs (3)
One Shot (9)
One Shot (11)
One Shot (12)
One Shot (13)
One Shot (14)
One Shot (15)
One Shot (16)
Songs (4)
One Shot (17)

One Shot (10)

3.4K 38 169
By straight_up_geek_

Title: An Unexpected (and Unwanted) Visit

Rating: M

Warnings: Language and sexual themes

**

"Oh my god...yes...just like that. YES! Faster! OH MY GOD YES!"

Those were the sounds that could be heard from downstairs at Heather's house. The people who heard them? Well, none other than Heather's parents.

Tom cringed at all the loud moaning and gasping. He looked at his wife. "Um...Martha, maybe it wasn't the best idea to come here unannounced-"

"Heather told us she was living alone," she replied promptly. "And we're her parents. Therefore, we have every right to show up like this. This is her fault for not telling us about whoever she's fucking around with up there."

He opened his mouth to object when the door suddenly opened. He saw a tall, Hispanic man with a white robe on. He walked downstairs, too busy looking down to notice who was standing right there.

Martha cleared her throat, scaring the living hell out of him. "Mierda!!" Alejandro jumped.

Martha looked at him, un-phased. She crossed her arms. "Care to explain who you are?"

"Uh...how about you guys? This isn't tu casa. Sorry, wrong house."

"Excuse me?! We're Heather's parents!"

His eyes went wide. "Qué?! Mi dios! Heather didn't tell me anyone was coming over today!"

"Oh no, we never planned a specific date! We just came right in! The place looks...nice. For a woman living on her own. Does she live on her own?"

"Uh...sí. But I'm moving in once I finish the semester."

Martha raised her eyebrows. "...Oh. Tom, it's a boyfriend."

"Oh my!" He gasped. "Boyfriend? Heather's never had one of those!"

"I can't believe she didn't tell us she had a boyfriend! How long have you two been together?!"

Alejandro didn't know if he should answer that. They had been together for a whole year. That was a long time to not tell your own parents. He knew why she didn't keep in contact with them. And frankly, he didn't know what to do about the situation at hand.

Just then, Heather opened the door and started walking downstairs in her lacy red robe. "Babe, can you get the whipped cream too-" she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw her parents standing there next to Alejandro. Her face grew dark. Fuck! This wasn't supposed to happen!

Martha crossed her arms, as if she were scolding one of her young children. She had the most disappointed look on her face. "Heather."

Heather immediately crossed her arms over her chest and double checked to make sure her robe was secure around her waist. "...What are you guys doing here?"

"We're visiting, Heather. Remember that conversation we had on the phone a couple weeks ago?"

Alejandro looked at her, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Well...I didn't think...I thought you'd at least PLAN it."

"That's what Tom said we should've done when we got here. And maybe I'll agree with him for once, because those sounds up there were anything but pleasant," she said sternly.

Heather scoffed, her face bright red with embarrassment. "How was I supposed to know that you two would just come in and barge through the front door?!"

"I recall you telling me you lived alone!"

"I do live alone, but Alejandro comes over a lot!"

"Why didn't you I tell us you had a boyfriend, sweetheart?" Tom asked.

"Should I even have to answer the question?! I'm twenty years old!"

"Um, yes! We're your parents! And seeing you come downstairs after him in nothing but this...skimpy robe is not a good start to our visit."

Heather took a deep breath to calm herself. Nothing she did was ever good in her mother's eyes. Her mom had made all these assumptions about her just because she had been mean in high school.

"Wait a minute...Tom! This is that Alejandro guy from the show!"

Her dad squinted his eyes. "Oh my goodness! It is!"

Martha started laughing. "Oh...you two actually ended up together? I thought it was all just for ratings! There's no way Heather could ever find someone like...well, like him!" She motioned to Alejandro.

Heather felt pain stab her chest. These were usual degrading comments and insults her mother would throw at her, but it still hurt because they were coming from her. The person who conceived and raised her.

Alejandro raised an eyebrow after hearing Martha's harsh words. "I beg your pardon, m'am?"

"I said there's no way Heather could be in a real relationship with someone like you! You're so...attractive. And she's, well...she's not ugly. She is my daughter, after all. She's just...not very likable. You get that, right? She's never had a boyfriend before. I can't even remember if she's ever had a friend. I'm curious as to why you'd be so...infatuated with her."

"Mom!" Heather snapped. She felt tears burn behind her eyes.

Alejandro blinked, taken aback by how mean she was. "Whoa...my mother would never say something like that to me!"

"It's fine, Alejandro," Heather cut in. "She's just jealous because she's never looked like me before."

"Oh, Heather, honey. Jealous of you? At least I had friends back in school. At least I was loved. And I didn't need something like...that to keep the men's attention on me." She referred to her robe.

Heather looked down at her robe, now self conscious. "Fine!! I'll get dressed then!!" She stormed back upstairs, tears blurring her vision.

"Heather!" Alejandro called. He turned back to her parents, giving them a small glare. "Care to tell me what all this is about?"

"Martha, maybe we should just go-"

"It's about the way Heather treats us," Martha hissed. "All her life, she's acted like we're her personal servants. I'm done with it!"

"...So you just barge into her house and start insulting her?"

"It's what she deserves. You have no idea what it was like to live with her for all those years! Tell me, what does she do to you? Does she make you go buy her something then is super ungrateful for it? Oh! Or does she-"

"No, Heather never bosses me around or is mean to me," he interrupted. "I think the Heather you're talking about is in the past, because the Heather I know is honest, smart, talented, determined, funny...shall I go on?"

Martha scoffed. "I noticed you didn't say nice."

"Yeah, she's not nice. Nice is not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings. She doesn't care about that. She cares about the truth. She is kind though. When she really cares about someone, she cares with all her heart."

"Oh please, you haven't known her for as long as we have. You really don't know her. She's probably using you-"

"If I wanted to use him, I would've a long time ago," Heather cut her off, coming back downstairs in shorts and a t-shirt. "So no, mom, you don't know me."

She looked at her shorts and looked away. "...Don't tell me that's the only pair you own. It's like you're wearing nothing!"

"They're not even that bad! You're just being overdramatic!"

"They're slutty, Heather."

She opened her mouth to argue back when Alejandro spoke. "Heather is an adult woman who can do whatever she wants. And she'd appreciate it if you could have a normal conversation with her without insulting her outfits."

Heather blushed. She loved when Alejandro was on the brink of exploding but he managed to keep it contained.

Martha scoffed. "Who do you think you are, talking to me like that?! I am her mother! And you? You're a mere chapter in her life!"

"It seems like you're the one who is the chapter, because heather never mentions you."

"She's an ungrateful little brat!"

"Says the psycho who barged into my house!" Heather snapped.

Her mother gasped. "Excuse me? Where is the respect? Oh, that's right! You have none! You have no respect for anyone, especially yourself! Wearing skimpy outfits that show off your little anorexic body!"

"Mom! I am not anorexic!!"

"Well you're way too skinny! Most men don't like women with bodies like that!"

"I happen to be in love with every inch of her body," Alejandro commented. "You can either stop with the petty insults or get the fuck out."

"Martha..." Tom began.

"I hope you know you messed with the wrong person, Alejandro," she hissed.

"And I hope you know that a mother should never speak to her own child that way."

Martha gave him the coldest glare before taking her husband's hand and leading him out the door.

Heather crossed her arms. "Ugh, I'm so sick of her. She just...she claws her way back into my life just so she can insult me more!"

"Hey," Alejandro said gently, placing his hand on her shoulder. "Don't listen to what she says. You're beautiful and perfect the way you are." He gave her a sloppy kiss on the lips.

She smiled as they pulled out. "Thank you for standing up for me."

"I'm always on your side, mi amor." He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her body against his.

"...Shit, I still have to talk to them."

"They don't deserve your attention."

"They're my parents, Alejandro."

"But they treat you like you're not a person with feelings."

Heather looked down in thought for a moment. "You know...you're right. I don't even know why I told them where I live now. I guess I just thought we could work things out. Maybe things could've gone better if they hadn't shown up during our...special time."

"That's their fault. They didn't tell you when they were coming over. And shame on them for judging you about it! I enjoy making love to you and it's nothing to be ashamed of or sorry for."

"Mmm, I enjoy it too." She nuzzled her head into his neck and kissed it softly.

"I say we go back upstairs and continue," he whispered huskily.

"I agree. Are we doing strawberries and whipped cream?"

He smirked. "If that's your wish."

She laughed. "Do you want to?"

"Of course. I love getting two treats at once."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 128 32
The story of these two rivals and lovers become good friends. A pink girl who has telepathy or she can read her mind's the daughter of Loid Forger a...
206K 602 12
this is the first time I tried writing stuff like this so no hate and I accept requests
12.5K 254 9
Freshman Star would have totally panicked and tried to flirt or do something totally embarrassing in front of Marco, but I've changed, my crush for t...
6.9K 63 19
I thought this was a cute idea because I saw someone do this on Instagram but with Hamilton THIS STOEY CONTAINS MY OC'S PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THEM. COV...