The Pentelements *SLOW UPDATE...

By Josalen144

Kirstie can see into the future Avi can see the past Mitch is a charmer Kevin is the brain Scott is the brawn... More

PROLOGUE
Ch. 1 Meetings at the Mall
Ch. 2 New Arrival
Ch. 3 Robots and Aliens
Ch. 4 Avi's Family
Ch. 5 Motel Madness
Ch. 6 Can You Hear Me?
Ch. 7 Testing Talents
Ch. 8 Showing Avi & Sneaking Around
Ch. 9 Let's Talk
Ch. 10 Questions and Confessions
Ch. 11 Stolen
Ch. 12 Police Station
A/N Anniversary Party!!!!
Ch. 13 First Look
Ch. 14 Pursuing the Persuader
Ch. 15 All Around the Mulberry Bush
Ch. 16 Can I Play?
Ch. 17 Don't You Dare
Ch. 18 Uh Oh
A/N Sneak Peek
Ch. 19 What Did You Do?!
Ch. 20 We Need A Plan
Ch. 21 Race Against Time
Ch. 22 Survival Strategy
Ch. 23 Plane Escape
Ch. 24 What A Day
Ch. 25 Family Matters
Ch. 26 Goodbye
Ch. 27 Shenanigans
Ch. 28 Truth or Dare
Ch. 29 Group Chat
Ch. 30 Almost There
Ch. 31 Test Drive
A/N Valentine's Day (OPEN)
Ch. 32 Chores
Ch. 33 Ruckus
Ch. 34 Welcome
Ch. 35 Break It
Ch. 37 Getting Started
Ch. 38 Avi's Turn
Ch. 39 Cheerleader
Ch. 40 Trampoline
Ch. 41 Explanation (Avi)
Ch. 42 Fun Times
Ch. 43 Early Morning
Ch. 44 Eggs
Ch. 45 Double Yolk
Ch. 46 Face Value
Ch. 47 Boots
Ch. 48 Getting Ready
Ch. 49 Fashion Police
Ch. 50 :)
Ch. 51 Growth Spurt
Ch. 52 Explanation (Kevin/Todrick)
Ch. 53 Friends and Foes
Ch. 54 Mitch vs. Avi
Ch. 55 Two Against One
Ch. 56 Accidentally, Of Course
Ch. 57 Police Chase
Ch. 58 Breathe
Ch. 59 Munchie
Ch. 60 Meditate
Ch. 61 Stirling's Strings
A/N Quick Update

Ch. 36 Are We There Yet?

232 13 35
By Josalen144

Did somebody say DoUblE uPDatE?!?! Honestly I wanted to get both of these out a lot earlier but that obviously didn't happen lol. Let me explain myself! I was gonna finish this chapter and post them both, but then one of my friends on Insta said "Hey! You should watch this anime! It's called Haikyuu!! (<- 2 !! = GAYGAY) 😁'' and I was like "Meh, why not. I guess I could watch a few episodes." and next thing I knew two weeks had passed 😅 SORRY!!! Blame my friend!!! Anyway, ENJOY!!!!

~*~*~

"Alright everyone. I'm giving you all ten minutes to change into something comfortable while I call a cab." Kevin announced, taking out his phone. "Make sure you wear something you don't mind getting dirty."

Having given his instructions, Kevin made the phone call while everyone else disbanded around the house. Scott helped Todrick bring his bags to one of the rooms, and Todrick gushed about how strong he was. Mitch went into the room next door to look for a different top to wear, and Avi did the same, looking for some old shoes. After throwing away her trash, Kirstie went into her room to find new pants and shoes. A couple moments passed when she heard a knock on the open door.

"Ei, Kirstin. Can I borrow a top?" Mitch asked, leaning against the doorframe. "Mine are too cute to get dirty and Avi already said no... pedaço de merda."

"Are you saying my tops aren't cute enough to stay clean?" She challenged, and he looked her up and down.

"I mean... yeah."

"Wow, okay! Well first of all, fuck you. And secondly, since you said that, no you can't borrow a top."

"Ugh, fine. Since Avi'll be expecting it, I guess I'll just steal one of Stretch's when he's not looking." He groaned, rolling his eyes. Mitch was about to leave when something caught his attention. "What's that?"

Kirstie followed his gaze and saw he was looking at her snow globe, sitting on top of the room's dresser.

"Oh, do you like it? I got it before we met you in Puerto Rico." She explained, walking over to it and picking it up. Inside the snow globe was a frog sitting on a beach, playing the guitar. "I honestly don't know why I bought it, I guess it was one of my impulse purchases."

"But why a frog?"

"Dunno. But you have to admit, it does look pretty cute. Is a frog Puerto Rico's national animal?"

"Fuck if I know." He scoffed.

"You don't know Puerto Rico's national animal, and you've been living there how long?"

"Wouldn't you like to know."

That was all he said before he walked out.

"Okay then..." Kirstie huffed, and she put the snow globe back on the dresser.

A few minutes later, Mitch went back downstairs, where Kevin was just getting off the phone.

"Where are we going?" He asked him.

"Somewhere." Kevin replied, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Can I know where somewhere is?"

"You'll know when we get there."

Mitch was quiet for several heartbeats before he spoke again.

"Veja, if you're planning on taking us to another police station-"

"I'm not, don't worry." Kevin told him, cutting him off. "Trust me, where we're going, I promise you'll be safe."

"Forgive me for having a hard time trusting you, but last time I did, you almost got me arrested. So wherever the hell we're going, it better be away from the police cause they're still after me, and that's the only reason I'm still here."

"Yeah, yeah, I got it. Don't worry! You'll be safe, and if you're not, then we'll leave and I'll give you twenty dollars."

That got Mitch's attention.

"Bem, se você insiste. Why are we sitting around with our thumbs up our asses? Vamos indo!"

"We're waiting for the cab to get here."

"Why do we need a cab? We came here in your car."

"Yes we did, but my car only holds five people. Not sure if you've noticed, but there are six of us now."

Mitch put on a thinking face and started counting on his fingers.

"Deixe-me ver... You, Tinker Bell, Sensitive, Annoying, Stretch..." He furrowed his eyebrows before remembering to count himself. "Fabulous."

Kevin rolled his eyes as he got a text. He fished out his phone and scanned over the message.

"Alright everyone, the taxi will be here in three minutes!" He called.

"So, which one of us will be in the cab?" Mitch wondered. "Y'know, since your car's too small to hold everyone."

"I was thinking we could split up. Go in two groups of three. One group goes in my car, and the other goes in the cab."

"And I'm guessing you'll be in the group that goes in your car?"

"Actually, I was going to go in the taxi. I wanted to let Todrick and Scott ride in my car, since they already spent money to get here."

"I'll ride in the taxi."

"Really? I thought you would've wanted to go in my car."

"Well, duh. But, if I ride in the cab, then there's a pretty big chance that we won't have to pay."

"Why only a big chance? Can you guarantee we won't have to pay, or do you have limits?" Kevin asked.

"Honestly it all depends on my mood. If I don't feel like using my charm, then I won't." Mitch explained with a shrug.

"Any way we can get you in a good mood so you will use your charm?"

"Well... normally I'd say Starbucks, but I just had some. I guess you could pay me twenty bucks now. Money makes me happy."

"I figured." Kevin mumbled, taking out his wallet and remembering all the money Mitch stole.

"Pleasure doing business with you." Mitch smirked, snatching the two tens out of his hand.

Kevin rolled his eyes as Scott and Todrick came downstairs.

"Alright, we're ready." Todrick said, going over to Kevin.

"Oh, here." Kevin reached into his pocket and took out his keys. "I want you and Scott to take my car." He told them, tossing the keys their way.

"Sweet, thanks!" Todrick grinned, catching them.

"I also want you to take Kirstie with you. Split in groups of three."

"Sounds good. I can get a bit of one on one time with them on the way there."

As Todrick and Kevin continued their conversation, Scott noticed what Mitch was wearing.

"Oh hey, I have a hoodie just like that." He commented.

Mitch glanced down at the oversized stolen item before looking back at who it belonged to.

"Huh... weird."

They heard a honk outside and Todrick looked out the window.

"The cab's here!" He called to Avi and Kirstie.

"Coming!" Their voices responded, and they rushed down the stairs.

"Kirstie, you're going with Todrick and Scott in my car. Avi, you're with Mitch and me in the cab." Kevin explained.

They nodded and everyone headed outside. While Todrick's team started his car, Kevin took out his phone and texted Todrick, and the cab driver where they were going. Mitch and Avi had already gotten in the taxi when he pressed send and put his phone away. Todrick waited for the cab to leave before he followed suit. As they were driven to their destination, Mitch decided to continue pestering Kevin with questions.

"Hey are we gonna have to spend money at this lugar misterioso? Cause if so, I left the duffle bag at the house."

"No, Mitch. We won't have to spend any money."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll know when we get there."

"Why won't you just tell us?!"

"Because I don't have to, and like I just said, you'll know when we get there."

Mitch glared at him for a second before he came up with an idea. Brandishing his signature smirk, Mitch got out of his seat belt, climbed over Avi-

"AH! What the fuck, Mitch?!" He exclaimed.

-And sat himself in Kevin's lap.

"Mitch, what are you doing? We're in a cab. There's barely enough space in here, not to mention how dangerous this is." Kevin scolded. "What if the driver gets in a wreck? You'll go flying out the windshield."

"If you tell me where we're going, I'll get back in my seat belt." He purred, running a hand down Kevin's chest.

"Well, I won't tell you where we're going until you get back in your seat belt."

Mitch gave a small pout and hooked his arms around Kevin's neck.

"Aww. Come on, Kevie. Don't make me use my special charm on you."

Kevin knew he was only somewhat serious, but there was something about the way he said it that made him uncomfortable.

It was almost like Mitch had said, 'I'm giving you one last chance to tell me or I'll make you tell me.'

Before Kevin could respond, the whole ordeal was interrupted by the driver's chuckle.

"Look, you two are a cute couple, but please don't fuck in the back of my taxi." They begged. "I don't want to clean up any messes you guys might make."

Mitch and Kevin gave each other weird looks and glanced down at themselves, noticing their positions.

"Yeah... it does look like we're about to fuck."

Mitch groaned a bit and straightened up.

"Ugh, they made it weird now." He complained, climbing off of Kevin's lap and going back to his seat.

Kevin sighed quietly, thankful for the driver inadvertently helping him out.

"Seat belt." He reminded Mitch, who was now pouting.

The charmer grumbled a bit, but complied to his demands.

"Está bem então! If you won't tell me, then I'll just annoy you until you do."

Kevin and Avi shared a weary look when they heard that.

'Annoy me? What is he going to do?' Kevin thought to himself.

His question was quickly answered as Mitch straightened up and took a deep breath.

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

Kevin sighed dejectedly as Mitch continued and Avi let out a loud groan.

"UGH! Why do I have to be in the middle of this?!" He complained, covering his ears.

Their cab driver turned up the music from the radio to tune Mitch out, but since they were sitting right next to him, Avi and Kevin could still hear him.

"Oh my gosh, IS HE STILL GOING?!" Avi yelled a few minutes later. "You'd think he'd have to take a break to breathe or something!"

Instead of the steady string of 'Are we there yet', Mitch found more ways to pester Kevin.

"Hey, Kevin! Kevin! Are we there yet? Are we there yet, Kevin? Kevin! Hey! Kevin! Kevin! Are we there yet? Kevin! Hey, Kevin! Kevin!"

Avi looked behind them and saw Todrick's group in Kevin's car. He imagined what it would be like with them in the car. Definitely a lot better than having to listen to Motor Mouth Magee flap his yaps a mile a minute.

"MITCH! I swear to God!" Kevin snapped.

"Que? I told you I wasn't going to stop until you told me where we're going. So, are you gonna tell me now?"

Kevin looked out the window and let out a breath of relief.

"No, I don't need to tell you."

"Suit yourself." Mitch shrugged, and took another deep breath. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there y- mmph!"

Kevin reached over Avi and clamped his hand over Mitch's mouth.

"Can one of you just trade seats with me so I don't have to be in the middle of this?" Avi suggested.

Kevin was going to respond, when he quickly yanked his hand away from Mitch's mouth and wiped it on his pants.

"Eww, Mitch!"

"Eww, yourself! Why does your hand taste like soap?!"

"It's because I washed them before we left my house!" Kevin explained. "Don't lick people's hands, it's unsanitary."

"Don't put your hand over my mouth so I can't lick it." Mitch sassed.

Kevin grimaced and wiped his hand off again.

"If you had waited, I would've told you that I don't need to tell you where we're going because we're here."

Mitch and Avi looked out the window and quickly read a sign. Mitch's jaw dropped as they drove past it and got closer to their destination.

The sign read, 'California Waste Management', but someone had spray painted the words 'City Dump' underneath it.

"Oh, HELL NO!"

~*~*~

A/N THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!! Hope you enjoyed! Also hope you guys won't have to wait too long for the next chapter 😅 Fun Fact! I typed Kevin's name so many times it looked weird and I had to look him up to make sure that was actually his name 😂 Anyway, have a good day/afternoon/night and don't forget to boop that little vote button with your nose ❤️ BAIII!!!~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554 25 41
[discontinued due to lack of inspiration and mo longer being in the fandom. Sorry] Fourth book in the Can't Say series. These past few months have be...
468 31 21
Sequel to Can't Say. After Avi was discharged from the hospital following the horrific events that took place over the last 6 months. Kevin and Avi'...
15K 366 35
Note that I wrote these before Matt joined so sorry he's not in here 😔 Other than that... just a regular one shot book and it's pg so yay for us 😂
9.8K 399 36
"Mitch he can't continue to treat you like a secret." "But Kirstie you don't understand, I am a secret..." Scott and Mitch have been keeping a secret...