π•†π”Ήπ•Šπ”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• β™‘οΈŽ β“‰οΈŽβ’ΆοΈŽβ’ΊοΈŽβ“€οΈŽ...

By Princiyasultana

"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this plac... More

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1 - ℝ𝕖𝕕-π•™π•’π•šπ•£π•–π•• 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3 - π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5 - β„šπ•¦π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6 - β„™π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•‘π•£π•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8 - π”Έπ•£π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12 - 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕑 𝕒 π•“π• π•žπ•“π•€π•™π•–π•π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13 - π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•£π• π•˜π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14 - π•Šπ•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ - π•Šπ•™π•’π•π•π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•π•šπ•—π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 - π”½π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 20 - π•Šπ•žπ•–π•π• 𝕒 𝕣𝕒π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 21 - β„™π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•€π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 23 - β„π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 25 - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 28 - π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 31 - π”»π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 33 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 35 - π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•π•Š 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 36 - β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ 𝔹
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 37 - π•Šπ•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕒π•ͺ𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 39 - π”Ύπ• π•£π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 40 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 41 - β„™π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 42 - π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 43 - π•†π•“π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
𝕄π•ͺ 5π•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ• π• π•œ! πŸ’œ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ!

8.6K 594 233
By Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

The red-haired beauty has been waiting in Lee's office room for the last 30 minutes. Hoseok has dropped him here with good luck. He is now losing his patience. He has to meet Jungkook today at any cost but this agent hasn't reached his office yet. 

Taehyung has only 4 days left to save Jungkook and for that, he has to talk to the ravenette. There are so many things left to talk between them and Taehyung has to make sure they talk before something bad happens. 

"Good afternoon, sir." Taehyung hears Jason's voice outside the room who greets someone and by that, the red beauty understands that Lee has arrived. 

"You have a visitor, sir." Taehyung hears no reply and after a second the door opens revealing Lee with his confused face but amused at the same time. 

"Taehyung?! What a pleasant surprise!" Lee smiles as he offers his hand to shake and the said male gladly accepts that. 

"Nice to see you again, agent." Lee chuckles and walks around his table to sit on his chair. 

"Tell me, what made you come to see me in my office. You could've called me." Lee says as he looks at Taehyung who also sits on a chair right across him.

"You asked for a favour from me. Now...I need a favour from you." Taehyung says in his mesmerising way as he puts his left leg on his right one and Lee frowns but a little polite smile is on his face. 

He observes the beauty who just brushes his crimson red locks with his fingers and looks back at Lee with his beautiful doe eyes.

"Seems like you're not asking but saying." Lee mocks as he glances at Taehyung.

"Perhaps, think as you like." Taehyung replies with the same amusing tone.

His tone bears confidence, gorgeousness and also pride. A pride that he has been holding since he became 'the red-haired beauty'. 

"Okay~, tell me how can I help you?" Taehyung looks at Lee and that look was enough for the agent to understand what he'll say next so he didn't let Taehyung talk, instead, he says again quickly, "If it's about Jeon then I'm sorry, I can't help you." 

Taehyung tilts his head and sighs. He knew this would happen. So he sits up a bit and says, "Look, I really need to talk to him. I wouldn't come all the way here in your office if It's not urgent, officer. You know that too."

"I can't, Taehyung. He is in the central jail and no one can visit any prisoners there. And you told me about him, you suspected him for those murders. He tried to trap you and now you want to talk to him? What's going on?" Lee inquires as he looks at Taehyung with questionable eyes.

Taehyung looks down for a moment and then says, "Things are….pretty complicated. But I really need to meet him. So, please."

Lee shakes his head as he deadpans, "I can't help you in this, Taehyung."

"You're a chief agent. Central jail won't refuse your request. I thought if not any brain to solve a case, at least you have that much power." Taehyung mocks as he tilts his head.

How can he get me so easily all the freaking time? Damn it!

Lee can't say anything as he realizes what Taehyung just did. His amusing tone lovingly hit his pride and the red-haired did it very smoothly. Taehyung raises his brow as he smirks a little seeing Lee's glare at him. 

"You'll have only 15 minutes." Lee says and Taehyung stands up to leave the room before saying, "Make it 30. You've made me wait for you, agent. And you know very well…..Taehyung never waits for anyone." 

Aish, this boy!

______________________________

Later that day

"You've only 30 minutes." An officer says as he opens the door of the cell where Jungkook is. 

Taehyung enters inside and the officer closes the door behind him. But that doesn't concern the red beauty as his eyes stuck on the black-haired handsome male who is sleeping on a not so comfortable bed at all. 

Taehyung looks around the room as he gulps down the lump which sticks inside his throat.

It's a room with a little window which is also covered with heavy glass. Just the daylight can pass through it. It's not like the regular cell because Jungkook is a leader of a mafia gang and they don't want to take any chances with him so they kept him in a special cell which is more like a room. 

When you pass the metal door, there is another barrier like all the other cells have. Jungkook is inside the barrier and Taehyung is outside of it.

Taehyung blinks sometimes to control his tears as he observes the sleeping male dearly and then he notices,

Jungkook isn't sleeping.

He is acting like he is sleeping. And Taehyung knows why. He doesn't want to face the red-haired and that realization slaps Taehyung once again. Hard.

"I don't have much time." Taehyung whispers as he comes closer to the thick barriers made of iron. 

"Then go home." Jungkook replies as he changes his side and now Taehyung can see his back only. 

Tears roll down from Taehyung's eyes as he says with his broken tone, "I had to fight these officers to meet you, you know that?" 

Taehyung notices how Jungkook's arm and shoulder shake as the ravenette chuckles.

"How many have you taken down?" Jungkook asks, whispering and Taehyung wipes his eyes as he answers rolling his eyes, "Didn't know you'd ask this question otherwise I would have counted." 

Jungkook chuckles more hearing the pouty voice but his chuckle comes broken and Taehyung knows the raven head is controlling his emotions. 

"Go home, Tae." Jungkook says after a moment and this time Taehyung can't control himself more. He is dying to touch the person whom he loves more than anyone. 

"Hoseok hyung told me everything." That one statement makes Jungkook stiff in his position as the red-haired watches him saying nothing.

After a minute, Jungkook moves and sits up. He slowly looks up at Taehyung and then, their eyes meet.

Tears flow from Jungkook's eyes as soon as they meet with Taehyung's ashy ones.

The younger can't control himself much and he cries loudly. Jungkook stands up and comes near the cell barrier.

The red beauty observes the other's face. Jungkook's once beautiful face is now looking like a bloodless one. His sweet aroma has gone and he is looking too tired.

He is suffering, Tae. Only because of you. Look at his face! It's you who did this.

Taehyung's subconscious screams at him as the younger breaks a little more inside. Guilt increases inside him a bit more when Jungkook comes near him.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Taehyung asks in between his cry.

Jungkook says nothing, a small smile is present on his lips as his hands softly touch Taehyung's hands which are holding the barrier.

"I don't know why. Maybe I was being too much childish. I wanted you to trust me, Tae. I wanted you to realize it. I'm sorry." Jungkook whispers as his hands now hold Taehyung's face softly, wiping his tears away. 

"I did wear our wristband on our first meeting but you didn't notice that."

Taehyung looks at Jungkook with utter shock as he doesn't know how to react anymore.

But the ravenette just smiles sadly as he trails again whispering, "When I saw you for the first time in that picture, I instantly knew that it's you, it's my Tata. How can I forget this hair, this eyes…." 

Jungkook's fingers trail on those parts with his every word, "this lips and your flat nose."

Taehyung sniffs as he says with a pout, "My nose is not flat."

Jungkook chuckles as a tear falls from his eyes.

He wipes all the new tears from Taehyung's cheeks as he confesses again whispering, "I was so happy to finally find you but was really heartbroken as well when I realize which world you are in. You are….I don't disrespect your job, Tae. But I know how much you have been through all these years. I know more than anyone." 

Taehyung nods his head as he holds Jungkook's hands which are on his own cheeks. He closes his eyes as he cries badly.

"I took you to China to tell you everything about me but I guess, God has his own plans." Jungkook says as he smiles but Taehyung knows how much he is hurting inside. 

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." The younger apologies.

Jungkook shakes his head again and says, "Don't be, sweetheart. It's okay. You didn't recognize me but a crime is a crime, right? I should be punished for that."

Taehyung shakes his head violently this time as he declares with his broken tone, "No, I'll save you from here. I know everything now and I'll help you in every way. Give your Tata one more chance, Kuku. Please." 

"Do you remember our rule, Tae?" Jungkook ignores all those words Taehyung just said and implores as he caresses Taehyung's cheeks softly. 

Taehyung nods his head and replies with his hoarse tone, "No secrets." 

Jungkook chuckles as a drop of tear again fall from his right eye. They both know that they are reminiscing their old days now.

"Yes, and I broke it. I should be punished." Jungkook says and Taehyung shakes his head again, closing his eyes. 

"No. It's me who'll decide the punishment. Not you." Taehyung argues as he says that.

Jungkook takes a shaky breath as he says, "You need to leave now."

Taehyung frowns with that sudden behaviour of the other as he asks, "What happened? Why are you saying like that?" 

"Because if I see your face a second more, I'll break this cell down to have you in my arms." Jungkook means with his deeper dominating voice which gives a chill on Taehyung's body.

The red-haired gulps but that statement made him feel weak all over again. Weak for this ravenette.

Jungkook now moves away from Taehyung before kissing his hands briefly.

He stands far away from the younger and says, "I kill people, Tae. I'm not the guy you deserve. You did the right thing. I confessed only because it's you for whom I'm here today and I'm happy about that. Live your life, sweetheart. Don't waste your time thinking about how you get me out of here. Because either way, I can't make you happy, Taehyung."

The said male stares at Jungkook with watery eyes and his heart gives a pang once again when the black-haired says with his sad but smiley tone, "I'm the villain of our little story. And a villain.....never get a happy ending."

Taehyung wants to scream watching Jungkook saying those words with so much hurt inside his chest and his every being is going crazy to just hold the ravenette for a second at least. 

Taehyung wipes his own tears as he looks at the elder with determined eyes and says, "I'm not wasting my time. I'm just solving the mistake I've made. I'll get you out of here at any cost, I promise."

Jungkook closes his eyes and turns around.

Taehyung's eyes again well up when he trails, "I've waited all my life to meet you. To meet my best friend. You were the one purpose of my life to live in that hell which I accepted as heaven. I can't afford to lose you once again. There is no one who can make me the happiest more than you, Kuku."

The elder gulps the hiccup as he silently cries, hiding from Taehyung who trails with his erratic tone, "You're my hero, Kuku. My first best friend, my anchor to survive and my first love." 

Jungkook snaps his eyes open hearing that one word.

Love

His heart is whipping like crazy as he inhales and exhales heavily. A wide grin forms on his lips as he gets himself ready to turn around again to face the person whom he loves more than anything in this world.

But the red-haired stops his from turning around, ordering, "Don't."

Jungkook stops immediately as he frowns at the answer.

Taehyung takes a deep breath as he says, "Don't turn around. Because if I look at your eyes right now, I won't be able to say anymore what I have been dying to say for the last month." 

Jungkook cadavers in his position, more like a statue. He even forgets to breathe as his every second is passing in slow motion, taking more time than he liked to have. 

"I loved Kuku when I was only 5. I didn't even understand this feeling at that time." Taehyung starts as his eyes are on the back of Jungkook's black locks.

"Time has passed by and things have changed a lot. I'm an adult now and maybe has a minor understanding of this feeling called love. And......I love you, Jeon Jungkook."

A deep sigh leaves Jungkook's mouth as he soughs hearing that line. Water hugs his cheeks as tears fill his eyes once again.

Finally!

He has no strength in his body to turn around anymore and Taegyung has also told him not to. So, he just listens to the beauty's rich tone. 

"I don't care what your profession is, what you do or what you'll do in future but I just know that I want to be with you till my last breath. We've suffered enough, Kuku. Now it's time for us to live. Together. Don't give up so easily. I'm going to get you out of here. I promise."

Taehyung promises and his tone assures Jungkook that he'll do it and the ravenette believes it as well.

"Your 30 minutes are over." The officer announces opening the door and Taehyung leaves the room before saying,

"Be ready to break the cell tomorrow."

And a wide proud grin forms on that fair handsome bunny face. 

______________________________

A/N:

Can we take a moment and scream?
Fucking kdjdksjdbdkssks 😱😱😱😱
I'm wheezing 🥴
I'm crying :')
That mullet and long fluffy hair :')
I can't wait anymore!!!!!!!!! (ᗒᗣᗕ

My long hair badass is back 😎😎😎

Damn! They will look so fucking sexy together in this look.
I tell you guys, DYNAMITE will explode us! 🤯💜💜💜

Joonie in skyblue (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
look at our sunshine :')
Damn it! I'm feeling overwhelming 🥺💜💜💜💜

1 year of this beautiful piece of art 💜

______________________________

Hey there pretty people,

Who is ready for DYNAMITE?

How are you all? Did you enjoy the chapter? A big shock is waiting for you all in the next chapter so wait for that. 😁

This story might have 40-45 chapters so yeah we're almost at the end of all the secrets! Hope you guys are enjoying the story as much as I am enjoying writing it.

VOTE for me and comment your feelings about the story. 😊

Forgive me for my mistakes. 🙏

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to whoever's birthday is today. Be happy and keep spreading love. 💜

See you tomorrow till then take care beauties. ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Good Night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 738 37
" You call it obsession . I call it love " ___________ Taehyung | Y/N | Jungkook 2 mafias who fell in love with a doctor . She pretty much kicked t...
4K 221 19
Taehyung - I don't know what's love is.... but i want youπŸ”₯❀πŸ”₯ . . . . Jungkook - Will you love me? will you stay with me forever.....πŸ’œβœ¨οΈ . . . . T...
77.2K 2.2K 16
He's a ruthless killer and mafia leader, showing no mercy. Just loving the feeling of having a bullet puncture someone's skull by him hand. He's a sh...
60.5K 1.8K 37
Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of korea and he was totally fearless. side-by...