jealous//Montgomery de La cru...

Bởi zxxzxxwatermelonxxxz

FINISHED Riley walker. bryce walker's adopted sister. zach dempsy's amazing girlfriend. friends with everyone... Xem Thêm

RILEY WALKER
BRYCE WALKER
RILEY, JESS, CHLOE MONTY, JEFF
RILEY
RILEY
LIBERTY'S FINEST GROUPCHAT
pt 2
the steps
trust
"thank you." "no problem."
it's not your fault
for the love of God were just friends
I wanted him so bad
friends
that was fun
nah I'm paying
for the love of God be careful
omg I can't breathe this is so exciting
disaster hits
what's going on
I hope so
monty's back
just a few more seconds
should we start where we left off
nobody can beat me
sleeping beaut
of course he'll be there for you
this calls for a girls night
you just need to pluck up the courage to tell him
Saturday night party time
it's official....again
do you think he has changed?
of course
you wanna stay here
ice cream
getting drunk on water
montys birthday
what's the point
I hate you
he didn't mean it
I need something stronger
I'm really sorry

I want him dead

780 11 1
Bởi zxxzxxwatermelonxxxz

"Someone help!" Monty shouts as he carries me in. There was blood everywhere. He gets a few doctors attention and the run over to where we all are.

"What in the world happened." Alex's mom runs over.

"I don't know it was just a punch and now..i" monty tries to get out.

"Mom someone punched her right where the baby was." Alex says.

The doctors get me onto a chair and wheel me into a room. "Who's the father." Another doctor says.

"I Am." Monty look up at him.

The doctor tell monty to come in.

"OK sweetie we don't have a lot of time so we're gonna have to take the baby out now." ,Sophie,  Alex's mom says.

"Why don't you have a lot of time?" Monty asks.

"This is very rare but whoever punched her did it very hard and the baby is still very fragile so if we don't get it out now it could die.

I go pale. "Shit." Monty mutters.

I take a steady breath as they get me ready and put me through a few tests before.

I grab monty's hand and he squeezes It. It looks like he's freaking out more the me right now. "Hey she or he will come out just fine and I think this will be the best birthday gift I could give you." I say trying to calm him down.

He gives me a little smile and kisses my head. The doctors tell me to push and then the pain hits me straight away.

"OK Riley just one more push." Sophie says.

"I can't." I say tears streaming down my face.

"Riley please just do it for me." Monty says squeezing my hand.

I take a deep breath and push harder then I did before. "She's out." Sophie says smiling.

"She!?" Monty says wide eyed.

I laugh a bit but then I realise she's not crying. "Wait why isn't she Crying." I ask concerned.

The doctors all surround the baby. "OK were just gonna help her out a little bit sometimes it takes a few seconds sometimes minutes before the babies cry."

I sigh in relief. "You did great babygirl." Monty says.

"OK she's not breathing get her a tube." I hear a doctor says.

"What why isn't she breathing is that normal." I say panicking again.

Sophie comes up to me. "It's OK she's gonna be OK."

"Is she?" I ask.

"Of course sweetheart..she's just having some trouble I'll do all I can to help her." Sophie says.

I nod my head believing her.

Me and monty hear bits and bobs of the conversation but we don't really know what's happening

A few minutes later Sophie comes to the other side of my bed with the baby in her arms. I smile at her sleeping but Sophie doesn't  look so happy. "I'm so sorry honey." Sophie says.

"She's OK right?" I ask.

"She didn't make it." Sophie says.

Monty completely freaks out. Tears steam out of his eyes and he storms out the room.

"But..you said..." I try to get it out my mouth but i can't speak.

"Would you like to hold her..sometimes it comforts mothers." She says.

I shake my head knowing it would be to painful.

"OK sweetie...we'll take you to another room and let your friends in." She says.

I nod my head tears flowing down my cheeks.

Monty's pov

I hate him. It would be a gift if he wasn't on this earth anymore.

I storm out the room after hearing those words. All my friends see me and walk up to me but I just ignore them and storm right past them. "Monty what happend!" Zach shouts.

I ignore him and walk right out the hospital.

"Finally back are ya?" Dad says smirking. In my hand was my baseball bat and I just lost control and  I just smashed him right in the head with it. "Your fucking gonna regret that!" Dad shouts.

"You killed her!" I shout at him.

He laughs. "It's a baby trust me they ruin your life." He says.

This time I punch him making him land right on the ground. "You don't deserve to be alive." I growl spitting at him.

I take my bat and beat him with it.

Riley's pov

Everyone walks in. All the girls run up and hug me. We all cry together. I look up at the guys and they eventually join the hug.

"Where's monty?" I ask.

"He ran out we decided to give him space." Justin says.

I shake my head. "You shouldn't he could do something bad.." I say.

"Well we wouldn't even know where he went." Alex says.

"I'm so sorry." Jess says then bursts into tears again.

"Its not your fault." I say hugging her.

"But I just let you go over to him knowing how violent he is." Jess says.

Zach chuckles. "Seriously jess don't blame yourself it's nobody's fault but his."

"Yea well if I hadn't have been so stubborn this wouldn't have happened." I say.

"No it isn't your fault riles." Scott says wrapping his arms around me.

After a few minutes of tears and hugs I tell them that the baby was was a girl. Which lightened the mood kinda. "Can you guys please go find monty I want him here." I say.

They nod and say their goodbyes.

Monty's pov

My dad wasn't even concious but that didn't stop me from beating him. My mom wasn't home which made me think she was shopping somewhere.  Once I had calmed down I got up I went into my parents bedroom. I knew where it was. I opened the bottom draw on my dad's bedside table  And there it was.

I picked the gun up and took it off safety mode. I walked back to my dad and pointed the gun to his face. Just when I was about to pull the trigger someone started banging on the door. "Monty you there!" I heard zach shout.

"Go away." I shout back.

"Listen Riley needs you..so be there for her OK." Jeff says.

"Is said go away!"

I thought I heard them leave as they didn't answer. I turn my head back to my dad. "Your dead son of a bitch." I mutter.

The door burst opens and I freeze in shock.

"Jesus christ monty!" Alex says.

"He has to die." I mutter.

Scott and Jeff tackle me and take the gun. "Monty killing him ain't gonna help." Justin says.

"But he gets to kill my daughter!" I say holding the tears back.

"Look man I know it hurts but this is just gonna get you in even more trouble just think about it the police find out your taken to jail and Riley has to deal with all this alone." Justin says kneeling down to my level.

"How come he gets away with it." I say not bothering to hold the tears back anymore.

"I'm sorry but that's the way it is..but you can get a restraining order." Zach says.

"I'm don't want that I want him dead!" I shout.

"Man things are hard right now we know but killing him isn't gonna get any better so let's just go back to the hospital to be with Riley." Charlie says

I nod my head and the guys help me up.

I walk into the room with the guys and instantly as I see Riley tears form in my eyes again. I looked a mess. Nobody says or questions where I've been. And I just fall into her arms. "I tried to kill him." I sob.

All the girls stay quiet. "Mon why..?" Riley says playing with my hair.

"Why not..he deserves it." I say.

"It'll just make things worse." She says kissing my forehead.

"It know." I mutter.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

124K 2.5K 64
Dana and Cameron came from two totally different universes. Dana was the type of girl who sat in the corner of the classroom and didn't talk much. S...
162 18 11
"i, Adrianna Lillian pérez, am gonna marry you one day, Jeff Atkins." i swore and and promised to him. i got back out my flashback with jeff. i shou...
212 3 6
WARNING! ⚠️ CONTENT MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME READERS. READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!! I wrote this story on an account I don't have access to anymor...
525K 11.5K 44
the story where montgomery de la cruz didn't know he got his ex-girlfriend pregnant... that is, until she comes back with a baby in her arms...