Possessed Boy

By kimselaa

There was always something spooky about the Kim's mansion. A happy family commited suicide all together wasn'... More

Prologue
Dream
KTH
Friends ?
The unsolved mystery
The Kim's (part 1)
The Kim's (part 2)
Someone
Mysterious shadow
True Feelings
Again
Revenge
Boy in Love
Trusted you
I'm fine
Mission rescue
Secret
Missing
It follows
Move in
New Start
Winter Bear
Just Look at me
A Misunderstanding
MINE
love me the same
If you
No more
Marked
1 Step front and 2 steps back
Help Me or Kill Me
The Truth
Son of the Devil
First Session
Love or Lust
Possessed boy
Possessed Boy Cast Part 1
Possessed Boy Cast Part 2

Found you

3.8K 207 58
By kimselaa

"Jimin hyung "

"What are you talking about leave me "

"Huh " Jungkook looked at him confusingly not understanding why jimin is pushing him.

"I'm not jimin my name is woo young " Now when jungkook closely look at him he realised indeed he was someone else not his jimin hyung.

"Oh I'm sorry actually you kinda look like one of my friend and I'm feeling dizzy so maybe I'm just seeing things "

_________________________________________

(Not totally but he kinda looks like jimin)

(Even here)

_________________________________________

"It's ok " He replied

"But then why we're you following me from afternoon "

"Wait afternoon? See kid I don't know about afternoon but I follow you now just because I was going home when I saw you crying here and you don't seem like a begger to me you look from a good family that's why i thought to ask you incase you need my help "

"So that's what had happened I'm really sorry to blame you "

"It's fine, so why are you here "

"Had a fight with my friend so I left my house "

"Just because you had a fight you ran off see kid running off from matters won't solve anything you have to fight for it face it like a man "

"Like a man" Jungkook mummer

"Yes we don't cry we make others cry so now listen to me go back to your home and discuss it with your friend talk to him/her just end the matter already and live happily "

"But I-i feel to weak now is it wierd that I'm a boy and I feel like running away from my problems , I couldn't protect myself then how can I safe other " Jungkook said thinking about saving Irene it's true that when he couldn't protect himself then how can he protect her.

"I hate myself I'm weak I'm pathetic " He cried kneeling down

"See kid "

"Don't call me kid my name is jungkook " He replied still crying , woo young found it cute.

"Ok listen jungkook I understand how you feel you are not pathetic nor weak see even mens have feeling and sometime even we can't handle situations breaks us and that's what you are going through I know it's hard but it's totally normal just try to love yourself and when you do that you will find your answers by yourself "

"My answers "

"Yes "

"Hey woo young are you a motivational speaker or something "

"Nah man I spit straight facts " He replied and jungkook smiled.

"Thanks for your help I really feel calm "

"It's ok just don't leave your house next time it's not safe it could have been some robber or drunken guy here instead of me "

"By the way what's your age "

"Oh I'm twenty "
.
.
.
.
"YOU CALLED A ME KID ALL THIS TIME WHEN YOU ARE THREE YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME!!!!! "

"Woah really you are twenty three you look quite young "

"Even I can't believe someone younger than me can give so meaningful life messages "

"Age doesn't matters when it comes to this jungkook "

"Call me hyung where are your manners "

"You are really something a few moments ago you were crying and now you are being so cocky "

"Jungkook is that you " Hoseok said peeking.

"Hoseok hyung " Jungkook got up and ran towards him hugging him into a bone cracking hug

"What are you doing here "

"Thank god I met you please hyung take me with you "

"What happened kook " Hoseok asked confused eyeing woo young.

"Ok let's go " Hoseok said still eyeing woo young. Jungkook broke the the hug and ran towards woo young  .

"Thanks you so much for staying with me " As jungkook said that his stomach growled making him blush "

"I'm glad for you, now go rest and eat something " He said laugh with made jungkook to blush more.

"Bye " He bid goodbye and left with hoseok.

_________________________________________
Flashback to when jungkook ran out of the cafe .

Taehyung appered from an alley watching jungkook running bumping into peoples. He called hoseok and told him to come and pick up jungkook after informing him he went inside the cafe .

Sana went inside her boss cabin because she felt something wierd when she saw jungkook running like he saw a ghost or something. As she step inside she screamed in horror as she saw a knockout Daniel lying on the floor and a bloody telephone right beside him.

Taehyung enter the roomroom he was wearing a mask.

"Sir please help me call the ambulance , he'll die " Sana was scared what if he died what she will say to Mr kang, she will lost her job.

"Don't worry leave it to us " He said and went out to make a phone call

" Hoseok leave jungkook and come here first "

"Ok I'm on my way "

Sana closed the cafe doors so that no one can enter. After sometime hoseok came and carried Daniel in his car.

"We are talking him to the hospital don't call the police or anyone for now "

"Ok thank you so much sir for helping me " Sana replied and went inside to clean the bloody mess created in the room.

They drove to an undeveloped area more like construction area but all the workers went for their lunch break so it was totally empty no one can be seen there. Hoseok pulled the unconscious boy to an abandoned factory and tied him to a chair.

After something Daniel came back to his consciousness he tried to move but his hands were tied on a chair.

"Where am I what place is this "

"So you finally woke up "

"Who are you and what do you want "

"What I want " Taehyung said and laughed he came forward and saw the scared boy trembling in fear. Daniel started sweating , fear can be seen in his eyes it was a horrifying laugh.

"Shhh....It's not fare to kill you before informing you what you did " Taehyung said and the boy gulped it's like he lost his voice.

"What did I do " He asked in a cracked voice

Taehyung lift his chin and look straight in his eyes and Daniel saw how his eyes changed into blood red.

"You tried to touch what's mine, you tried to claim what's mine you tried to fuck jungkook and he is MINE " He shouted and removed a knife and kept it on the boys fingers and pressed it a little. Blood came out of his hands and he screamed in pain.

"This long and dirty fingers touched my angels delicate skin " He said and cut Daniel's fingers one by one he screamed in pain.

"I'm sorry please leave m-me I did a mistake I'll apologize to jungkook also please leave me " He cried but it's too late because taehyung is out of control now .

He hold his mouth and cut off his tongue.

"This nasty tongue went over my baby's body, wasn't my mark on his body enough for you to understand he is mine still you tried to claim him "

Taehyung removed Daniel's belt and hit him mercilessly without stopping. Daniel was too tried to even scream he was almost half dead. After some time taehyung removed the boys pants.

"You wanted to feel him, fuck him by inserting your dick into him, I'll cut off the roots " Taehyung cut off his dick which made Daniel to let out the loudest scream.

"How dare you to even think about doing it " Taehyung finally stabbed him on his head . He called hoseok and he dropped him into his apartment  .

"Now go on and look for jungkook it's dark outside see to it that he is safe"

"Yes "

_________________________________________

Yoongi was roming on the streets of busan to find jimin's home yes he got confused and is lost now. It was too hot he was feeling thirsty while walking for 2 hours.

"Man I swear this is the maximum sunlight I got in my whole life " He found a convenient store and went inside to but himself a drink or something. He took a drink and went on the cash counter the boy in front of him was taking too much time which made him annoyed.

"Excuse me can you make it quick there are many people waiting in the line behind you " The boy turned around with a confused and shocked face , yoongi's eyes turned into the size of a plate when he saw the boys face.

(Sorry but I have to ┌(┌^o^)┐)

The boy threw his money and ran outside yoongi followed him running behind him.

"Jimin wait you can run forever you have to face me someday stop running " Without saying a word jimin just ran as if a wlid cat is chasing him.

"Jimin I swear don't make me run so much I'll, I have to talk to you about jungkook "

The moment yoongi said that jimin stopped on his tracks causing yoongi to bump into him and they both fall down.

"What's going on here yoongi? When did you came here " Mrs park aka jimins mom asked eyeing both the boys who were lying on the floor.

"Oh Hello Mrs park I just came here to meet jimin "

"So come inside why are you both still out " She said and went inside.

"Hmm so it's jungkook's name what made you stop despite my warnings " Yoongi said glaring jimin who just went inside ignoring him.

"Yoongi why didn't you tell us that you were coming I might have prepared something special for you "

"No it's totally fine I just wanted to meet jimin it's been a week I missed him "

"Aww such a loving boyfriend jimin don't you have to say something to yoongi "

Jimin ignored him and went upstairs.

"Jimin come back down don't you dare to behave like this to my son in law " Mrs park shouted

"I'm sorry yoongi he is a bit grumpy from when he came back from Seoul "

"It's fine Mrs park I'll talk to him "

"Thanks now come on eat something "

After eating yoongi went upstairs to jimin's room and found him crying.

"Aren't you going to explain yourself " Yoongi asked but his heart hurted when he saw tears in jimin's eyes.

"Why did you came here whyy "

"What's wrong baby please talk to me is it something that I did I'm sorry for not giving you much time and always busy in my studio but please speak something "
Jimin stayed quite.

"You shouldn't have come here "

"I promise to help you in your ups and downs but I understand if you don't love me anymore who will love a mole like me who is always in his studio , I'm sorry for not treating you right you deserve someone better, I won't feel bad if you want to break up with me it's my fault that I couldn't kept you happy. If that's what you want then I'm leaving please take care of yourse-"

Yoongi was cut off by jimin pulling him and kissing him roughly, yoongi got confused but kissed him back.

"Please don't think so low of yourself, you are the best boyfriend I could ever ask for I love you so much and I couldn't even think about leaving you I have my reasons "

"What is it baby talk to me "

"Please I don't want to talk about it now and I'm happy that you came all the way here for me please stay " Yoongi smiled and hugged his boyfriend even he don't want to pressurise his baby when he don't know what he is going through.

"I'm glad I' Found You "

They both cuddled through out the evening kissing each other and yoongi saying calming words to jimin. And jimin felt like he is in heaven he felt warm , safe and loved he slept in his lovers arms.

_________________________________________
Double update 🎉🎉 please ignore my mistakes

Like and comment 👍💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 5.5K 42
Due to some personal reasons Taehyung and Jungkook had to move into another house, or more precisely a mansion to be exact which was located far away...
386K 32.1K 54
HORROR/THRILLER [BTS FANFIC] ❝Because yesterday night, I played 'hide-and-seek' with him--and he always hides at dark places.❞ • The building. It's c...
8.8K 484 16
Kim Taehyung is a poor femboy who lives in a village with her parents and younger sibling, Kim Eun Tak. Unknown to Tae, she was kidnapped by them dur...
92.1K 4.9K 25
"Ahh!! What are you doing in my room?" Jimin asked in shock. He just woke up and saw a naked jungkook lying next to him. "I think you didnt realise b...