Possessed Boy

由 kimselaa

There was always something spooky about the Kim's mansion. A happy family commited suicide all together wasn'... 更多

Prologue
Dream
KTH
Friends ?
The unsolved mystery
The Kim's (part 1)
The Kim's (part 2)
Someone
Mysterious shadow
True Feelings
Again
Revenge
Boy in Love
Trusted you
I'm fine
Mission rescue
Secret
Missing
It follows
Move in
New Start
Winter Bear
Just Look at me
A Misunderstanding
MINE
love me the same
If you
Found you
Marked
1 Step front and 2 steps back
Help Me or Kill Me
The Truth
Son of the Devil
First Session
Love or Lust
Possessed boy
Possessed Boy Cast Part 1
Possessed Boy Cast Part 2

No more

3.6K 219 15
由 kimselaa

Jungkook got up from where he was sitting, he was angry at himself that he couldn't stand up for himself or stop taehyung . He walked in his room and started packing his clothes hurriedly. He just picked up whatever he can find. Taehyung came from behind frowning at his actions.

"What are you trying to do" Taehyung said in his deep voice.

"Trying to run away from this situation, from myself from YOU!!! "

"Stop this nonsense you are not going anywhere " Taehyung said and grabbed his hands stopping him.

"Leave my hand , I want sometime alone free from this mess I want to find myself I have lost my true identity I can't understand what's going on with me "

"Jungkook you are just confused about your feelings, you don't have to think so much about it and why are you thinking about that bitch who left you for another guy she is just a slut ju-"

"SHUT UP!! Don't you dare to call Irene that you understand I love her "

"Jungkook just go wherever you want to but if I found you again with that girl you really don't want to know what I will do to you "

"Keep saying that I will do whatever I want this is my life and you got no right to interfere in it "

"Think about it jungkook I'm not joking "

Jungkook ignored him and went outside slamming the door. Taehyung looked at the door angrily.

"I'm keeping a watch on you jungkook, you can't escape from me"

_________________________________________
Yoongi's home.

"Irene don't cry let's go I'm going to that fuckers house and knock some senses in his dumb brain , how dare he break my sisters heart till now I forgave him just because of jimin but I won't leave him this time "

"Oppa wait it's not the right time "

"What you mean not the right time can't you see we have lost the perfect time that's why we have to face this day "

"Please oppa I listened to you last time please listen to me this time and wait "

"Whatever but I'm not gonna leave him "

"Well what happened today when you went to the police station " Irene asked about yoongi's visit to the police station.

"Oh that yeah I totally forgot about that I met officer jinyoung and filed a missing report about jimin, he told me to call his parents just to confirm that he is in busan but I guess they blocked me and that's when I felt something fishy . "

"So now what are you going to do "

"I'm going to busan to find jimin "

"But how will you-"

"Don't worry his parents know me and I know the way too "

"If that's so then best of luck "

"Thanks and you will stay at your home don't go anywhere specially at jungkook's apartment we will solve that matter together when I'll come back ok "

"Yes oppa "

_________________________________________

Jungkook was wandering on the streets don't know where to go he was feeling very lonely without jimin he thought to ask to his ex boss for some help so he went towards the cafe where he use to work . On his way he felt someone following him but he didn't paid much attention to it.

"Oh jungkook it's been long how are you " Jungkook ex coworker asked him.

"I'm fine sana is Mr kang there in his cabin"

"Yes he is inside you can go meet him " Jungkook went there but stopped by sana

"Wait jungkook you don't look good what happened to you, is everything alright "

"Yeah everything is good "

"You know you can talk to me "

"Yes thanks for your concern "

"Anytime " She replied with a smile.

"Mr kang may I come in " He said entering his ex boss's office.

"Ah jungkook what brings you hear " A boy around jungkook's age asked him.

"Oh Daniel when did you started working hear and where is your dad "

"He has went to our hometown to look over at our farms and all , you tell about your sudden visit please take a seat " Jungkook sat on the chair feeling a bit uncomfortable at how shamelessly  Daniel was checking him out.

"Actually I needed help from Mr kang if he is not hear then it's fine "

"Tell me maybe I can help you but please Don't tell me you want this job again because the way you disappear without even informing us got so much work load for sana do you have any idea about it ? even dad was disappointed with you "

"I know Daniel and I'm sorry about that but I want a different favour from you "

"What it is "

" Can I get a loan of 15000 won " He said slowly.

"Ohh so it's about money, what happened family kicked you out "

"No it's just I didn't paid my rent so my landlord removed me out so I need money to stay somewhere for few days "
He lied not wanted to tell him the real situation.

"Hmm is that so " He said walking towards jungkook who was sitting there waiting for an answer.

"Well jungkook if you want I can let you stay at my house " He came closer near his ear and whispered "as long as you want "

"I-its fine Daniel I-i have seen a place to stay I don't want to be a burden on you I just want money which I'll return you soon "

"Oh come on jungkook I'm giving you such a good offer and you are denying it just think about it and you don't even have to pay me back, it's all yours " He said hovering over him while jungkook's hands were on his shoulder pushing him.

"I'm sorry to bother you I-i need to go " As jungkook got up from his seat Daniel caught his wrist and locked the door.

"What's the rush baby you came hear for my help didn't you now let me help you "
He pinned jungkook on the door and opened the first few buttons of his shirt. Jungkook was feeling so weak at the moment too much has been going on with him from morning he tried to push him away but his grip was too strong on his wrist that it might leave markes.

As he saw the youngers neck filled with purple dark hickeys he smirked.

"Had a rough night baby I use to think of you as very innocent jungkook but seems like you are a slut after all . Let me also feel how good your skin feels under my hands "

With that he started sucking on his neck and jungkook cried helplessly as it was very painful for him. Daniel grabbed his jaw and kissed him forcefully biting on his lips while he harshly grabbed his ass which made jungkook let out a loud moan , tears falling from his eyes .

"STOP IT!!! " Jungkook shouted and pushed him which caused him to tumble back.

"You slut " He slapped jungkook and pulled him by his hairs " Why are you acting like all this is new for you huh " He threw him on his table and started undoing his shirt.

Jungkook closed his eyes gritting his teeths . It's too much for him he is not weak he never was he won't let anything happen to him anymore, 'No More' with that he opened his eyes and before Daniel could do anything he grabbed the telephone kept on the table and hit his head hardly.

"Ahhhh" He screamed and continued to hit him on his head as he felt Daniel's  body fall down even he fall down beside him and cried while pulling his hairs. He looked at his bloody hands and quickly opened his bag and removed a cloth and clean his hands . After gaining his breath he picked his bag took some money from his drawer as he could hold on his hand and ran out. Yes he stole money but he can't help it he needed it he was totally helpless all he did was politely asked for help but no he got abused by his own ex boss's son so he has to take the wrong way.

"Oh jungkook are you leaving I heard your scream is everything okay "

It's strange that sana heard his scream as Mr kang's office was soundproof he might have shouted his lungs out.

"It's fine I'm leaving bye " He just ran out looking terrified. Sana gave him a weird look.

After jungkook left a hooded man appeared from an alley watching him run through the street bumping into peoples. He called someone  .

"Hello hyung he left just now, come and take him with you "

"Ok where did he went "

"He is on ______ streets "

"Fine I'm coming "

Jungkook was current sitting in an alley it was getting dark. He saw people passing by to their homes and hear he was sitting in an alley homeless.

He was hungry, cold and very tired ,Through the dark he saw a figure of a man standing watching him. He rubbed his eyes for better vision and indeed it was someone watching him was he the same guy from afternoon.

"Who are you " He asked the man started running away but jungkook ran after him to catch the stalker he thought that he was a robber who is waiting for him to sleep so he ran after him and soon caught him which made the man fall down before he could do anything that man turned around and jungkook froze when he saw that man .

"Jimin hyung "

_________________________________________
Where is jimin?

Like and comment 💜👍

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1.6K 29
A story where a boy bought a beautiful apartment with less price. But what will happen when he knows that someone was living with him in the house. ...
630K 28.4K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
149K 7.8K 68
{Completed} A story that revolves around hidden secrets behind those cameras. How long will they hide, the Demeanour will slip and people around the...
386K 32.1K 54
HORROR/THRILLER [BTS FANFIC] ❝Because yesterday night, I played 'hide-and-seek' with him--and he always hides at dark places.❞ • The building. It's c...