a thot has entered- (Bnha Tex...

By soulunholy

A bnha x reader textfic Obviously full of somewhat crackhead energy. I've realized I'm not a crackhead haha I... More

:/
official love interests
hhhhh-
peek-achoo?!
bean
i'm dead inside
i have crippling depression
yEETUS the fetus
cuddles. NOW.
protec. atacc. snacc.
classroom antics
pussy- i mean cats
period
bed time
how the hell?
training
training pt 2
youngster time
memez
feeling villainous
a rat!!
breakfast
.-.
shameless self-promo
the s-stutter

hot damn

925 33 7
By soulunholy

Queens

You are now privately chatting with Ms.Queen

Miss.Queen:
minaaaaa

I'm feeling the feels rn

what should I dooooooo???

mina?

r u on?

jdhajakkaoekdk

i need attention from one of
my favorite girls :,((

Ms.Queen has joined the chat

Ms.Queen:
oNE of your favoritezs??

excuse me ho, who TF are these
others favorite girls?

Miss.Queen:
me. myself. and I.

Ms.Queen:
Ah, then all is forgiven

u do need that self-care time

so why were u so desperate for my attention??

Miss.Queen:
I just need attention
possibly some lovin'

and I was wondering if
u would like to get–

Ms.Queen:
drunk??

hell yeah! Invite the boys-

No– invite EVERYONE –
for that!! It'll be so much fun!

Miss.Queen:
No Mina listen

I was wondering if you wanted
to get–

Ms.Queen:
high?

Let's invite everyone over
for that too! It'll be even better than getting drunk!

Miss.Queen:
nO gODAmMIt

I wAs WoNDErINg iF yOu
WaNteD tO GEt MaRrIeD

Ms.Queen:
YES OG MY GOD

I WOULD LOVE YO MAREY YOU

AND THEN WE CAN HAVE
ALLT EH SE—

Miss.Queen:
SECRET BIBLE STUDDIES?

I DON'T LIKE CHRISTIANITY, BUT
IF YOU WANNA DO THAT WE CAN
BECAUSE I RESPEC TYOU MY WIFE

holy shot does rhis make me gay?.

Ms.Queen:
no sweetie-

but it gets you damn close to it :^)

and that's all I've been waiting for

Ms.Queen has been changed to Mrs. Queen

Miss.Queen has been changed to Mrs. Queen2

Mrs. Queen2:
okay but seriously do u
wanna hang out or something?

we should tell everyone we
got married

Mrs. Queen:
yeah, I bet they won't be
that surprised

Mrs. Queen2:
yeah...

hey come to my room :,)

I need ur cuteness rn

Mrs. Queen2 has left the chat

Mrs. Queen:
I think I just got bootycalled-

But hey, I ain't complaining

Ass is ass-

Mrs. Queen has left the chat

The chat has been closed

Chat ended at: 1:57 a.m.

____________

Scene:

After waiting a solid 10 minutes, you heard a soft knock on your door. Initially you were surprised, especially for Mina, but it was 2 in the morning. Thank goodness she was quiet for once.

You opened the door and you were greeted with her presenting a bunch of snacks to you. She gave you a couple and walked past you, making a beeline for your bed. She started setting up camp and trying to make a fort. "Okay, what are we going to do tonight? Watch a movie, play games, cry about how none of the boys are smart enough to see us as options?"

You smiled gently, "No, Mina. I just wanted to casually hang, whether that's in silence or us talking."

She glanced at you from the corner of her eye, wondering why you were so calm and not energetic. Whatever it was, she was going to get it out of you. "So, is something on your mind?"

"Damn, you're good at this. But not really? I was just thinking of... certain things? Questioning a lot of things."

"Really? Like what? Don't tell me you're questioning if Kaminari can stick a plug up his nose and make things charge, again. We already tested that."

"Hey! That was a perfectly normal thing to question! It's not like you where you questioned whether Todoroki could cook or freeze food on himself or something!" You both started laughing at the other's antics.

"To be fair, I think we both came up with brilliant points," Mina admitted. You had to agree, it was always fun hanging out with her. Sometimes though, you sort of wished for more.

Sure, you both were friends, and what you were really questioning was whether you liked females or not. You tried not to think of it that night, but it just ended up making it worse. The more you avoided the topic, the more you stared at her and watched her.

God, you definitely thought you were being creepy, hopefully she wouldn't notice. However, she didn't seem to mind. In fact, she enjoyed that you couldn't seem to keep your eyes off of her. Maybe you should focus on the movie that was playing.

So far you were only 20 minutes in, but it seemed like it was supposed to be a romantic comedy. Trying to distract yourself, you opened some snacks and only took a few glances at her.

––––––––––—

Suddenly, a romantic scene took place. The teenagers confessed their love for each other and shared a romantic kiss. You started to wonder what it'd be like to kiss another girl. Maybe it wouldn't be so different from kissing a guy, but you couldn't be sure.

You were going to make a remark about the scene to Mina, but when you turned to her you realized she was staring. You were confused, why was she staring at you? When you went to ask if something was wrong, she leaned in.

It surprised you, the understatement of the year. Although, you didn't pull away. You wanted to see how this felt. Honestly? It felt amazing to be kissing her! She was strangely a good kisser.

You closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around her waist, pulling her closer to you. She wrapped hers around your neck, occasionally playing with your hair. You both stayed like that for a bit longer, but you needed to pull away for air.

Once you both got a chance to breathe, you went straight back in. She licked your bottom lip and you blushed, opening your mouth for her. You let her tongue 'explore' your mouth, occasionally slipping your tongue in her mouth. This went from a simple kiss to a full make-out session, and you were enjoying yourself.

It wasn't until there was a knock at the door that you both stopped and turned. Wondering who it was you went to open the door, but quickly tried to make yourself look more presentable. You didn't want to make it seem like you were making out in here, especially if it was Aizawa for god-know's-what reason.

You opened the door and saw a Kaminari standing there. Deadpanning, you asked what he was doing here. "I had a nightmare and heard you watching a movie. Can I join?" He smiled at you.

You looked back at Mina and she hesitantly nodded. "Fine, you can join us."

"Us? Who else is in here?"

"Mina. We were having a sleepover."

He walked into the room and saw Mina now laying down in the fort. "Hey Mina!" He noticed her disheveled appearance and your messy hair, and put two and two together. "You both look messy. Did you two do something?"

"Yeah." You looked at Mina, wondering where she was going with this. "We had a pillow fight."

Kaminari gasped, "Can I join?!"

"Maybe in the morning, I'm tired and want to relax," you denied him of his pillow fight. You really were tired, and the movie just ended. It was almost 4, and you just wanted to sleep.

You climbed into the fort on your bed and got comfy. Mina adjusted herself and was fairly comfortable, until Kaminari gave you both a look. He wanted to sleep in the same bed as you both. "I swear I'm not going to do anything perverted," you and Mina looked at each other, "and I won't brag about this to anyone!"

"Not a single soul, Denki."

"Hey, you said my name-!"

"-Kaminari!"

"Oh there it goes. Fine, not a single soul will know about this! Including Mineta." He knew how you both thought.

Mina didn't want to be the only one suffering and have him lay next to her, so he layed down in the middle. You scrunched your nose up at him and warned him that if anything happened, he'd never see the light of day again.

So, you got to hang out with Mina, you made out, Kaminari came along and sort of ruined it, and now he's also laying in your bed. You're cramped and tired, and you have school the next day. Well, technically today in just a couple hours.

This was a strange night, and you wondered what would've happened if Denki didn't come along. You wished he didn't.

___________

I have no idea wtf I just wrote was. I don't know if I like it. The denki bit was because I didn't know how to continue the Mina thing.
Bye 👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 25.9K 19
- in which you anonymously message bakugou katsuki because your heart goes boom for that bitch || gender neutral reader x bakugou STARTED: 9/20/19 EN...
526K 7.8K 60
If you experience cringe while reading this, I am under no obligation to listen to you complain. These are old and bad but there are a few diamonds...
1K 23 49
So I usually write these after I'm done with the book. Because I'm a long writer. But I don't like not having the book done first. So here we are. ...
1.5M 51K 69
𝗬𝗒𝗨 π—›π—”π—©π—˜ π—•π—˜π—˜π—‘ π—”π——π——π—˜π—— 𝗧𝗒 𝗔 π—šπ—₯𝗒𝗨𝗣 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗧! |crack fic| |mostly text fic| y/n gets added to 1a's group chat by accident α΅’α΅’α΅–Λ’ |i...