š’šŽš”š‹ š“šˆš„š’ (ššŽšŽšŠ ļæ½...

By balenciaganovels

š€ š…š„š„ššˆš' š’š„šš”š„š‹ š˜šØš® š šØš­ š¦š² š¦š¢š§š ššš§š š²šØš® š šØš­ š¦š² š¬šØš®š„... More

COPYRIGHT
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
Authors note- READ AND RESPOND
019
020
Authors note
022 š„š‚š“š€š’š˜
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
AUTHORS NOTE READ N RESPOND.
047
048
049
050
ššŽšŽšŠ šŸ‘ šŽš”š“ ššŽš–
GO READ
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND - COLLEGE BOY FEENIN
go read feenin' for a soul tie

021

14K 1K 449
By balenciaganovels

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

After 2 weeks of catching Rah up in school and making sure he knew everything he needed to for the upcoming school year,  Armani and Nasir had finally enrolled him into school. Armani made it clear what was expected of him  on the way to open house and the way back. Over time, it was becoming clear Rah started to consider her a mother figure.

"Ma." Said Rah coming in with a face that said he wanted something.

"What you want?" Armani said as she laid Savior on his tummy and watched as he attempted to crawl. "Come on papa you got it."

"I was wondering if we could go back to school shopping right now, I was gon ask Nas but he at work." Rah said looking down at his feet.

"Look up when you're talking to me, the worst I can say is no, but sure we can go Rah." Armani said. "Go get ready and then go downstairs."

"Okay." He said and left out the door.

Armani quickly got dressed in a tie dye over sized high bugs bunny shirt and some semi-baggy Hollister jeans. She then grabbed her blue leather Gucci bag and put her phone inside along with her wallet. After she was ready, she grabbed her AF1s and picked up Savior and headed out the door.

"So where you wanna go?" Asked Armani as she connected her phone to her Bluetooth and begin to drive.

"This my shit!" Rah said suddenly as Candy Rain by Soul for Real filled the speakers. "True religion." He quickly said before he turned the volume up.

"Boy don't be touching my volume." Armani said heading in the direction of the mall.

"My love, do you ever dream of
Candy coated raindrops?
You're the same, my candy rain
Have you ever loved someone
So much you thought you'd die?
Giving so much of yourself
It seems the only way" Rah sang loudly offbeat.

"Boy— being all loud and shit." Laughed Armani as she joined into the singing.

"Dang mama! You can singgg." Rah said. "I'm finna put you on tik tok, you finna go viral." Rah pulled out his iPhone XR and pointed it at her.

"Boy you better get that shit out my face." Laughed Armani as she blocked the phone with one hand and focused on the road.

"No ma'am, what y'all females be sayin? Sang it sussss." He said in his "girl" voice. "Do it booo."

"Boy take your goofy ass onnnn." Armani said as she turned into the mall parking garage.

"Man you difficult, imma get you one of these days just watch." He said as he turned back out the window. "Dang we already here."

"Yes we already here, Say dont Rah be annoying." Armani looked back at him chilling awake in his car seat.

Say baby talked in response until eventually one of them sounded close enough to a yea.

"See Say said you annoying." Armani grabbed her bag as she got out and went to the back to get Savior out.

"He ain't say I was annoying." Rah waved Armani off. "Y'all grown folks always lying."

"I asked him and he said yeah." Armani argued.

"That boy ain't say no yeah." Rah playfully mean mugged.

"So what he say then?" Armani asked raising her eyebrow. "Open the trunk and get his stroller out."

"He said whea." Rah said as he opened the trunk and pulled out one of Savior's strollers.

"He ain't say no whea, he most definitely said yeah." Armani rolled her eyes as she laid Savior down in his seat.

"See you be lyinggg." Rah smacked his teeth.

"Hurry up and get ya stuff lil boy, I don't got all day." Armani playfully mushed his head as they walked inside the Burlington and out into the mall area.

The two made their way down to true religion and the minute they stepped foot in the store, Rah began shopping and looking around.

"Mani this hoodie cleannn." Rah said as he held up a red and white true religion hoodie.

"What's so clean about it?" Armani looked confused thinking it was basic. "How much is it?"

He looked at the price and then placed it back on the rack. "Nevermind." He mumbled.

Armani observed his facial expressions and could tell he really wanted the hoodie. She bit her lip in contemplation and looked at Say who seemingly shrugged.

"Boy I asked you how much it was, not to put it back." Armani said.

"It's on sale for $70." He lowly said.

"If I get it you better wear it Raseem." Armani said making his face light up.

" I will." He smiled. "My momma normally get my clothes from Salvation Army, them niggas in Chicago used to be on my ass."

"I don't know why, clothes is clothes and youre 14, you got all the time to start wearing designer." Armani said. "Is that all you want from here?"

"Yeah." Rah said and went to the register. Once Armani paid for the hoodie, they left true religion and made their way to H&M.

The two shopped and looked around H&M for about an hour before they were satisfied. Armani paid for the stuff and they walked to more stores.

"Raseem you do not need no damn Gucci watch," Armani rolled her eyes.

"Can we go to the hood then? Word is I can get that Bucci for a clean $25-50." Rah said

"What the hell is bucci?" Armani asked. "Say you know what bucci is?" Savior babbled in response. "Yeah I know he talking that bullshit right son?"

"Bucci is the broke nigga version of Gucci." Rah said. "Ole rich ass."

Armani busted out laughing. "Boy I am not rich."

"Uh huh and is." Rah rolled his eyes.

"Anyways little boy, is that all you need cause we not coming back here, you gon have to either uber or get Nas to bring you." Armani said looking at him as she sat down in the food court.

"Uhhh..." he looked around at the stores around the food court. "Yeah I'm straight."

"Alright, let me get this chipotle and then we can go." Armani said. "Watch Say and don't let anybody come near him."

"That's baby brudda, I got him." Rah waved her off.

Armani gave him a stern look. "I'm serious Rah,"

"Woman I heard you, you not gon be more than 10 steps away, acting like we on a whole nother continent." Rah said rolling his eyes. "Get your food."

"Boy..." Armani trailed off deciding not to give him a response.

Armani grabbed her phone from her bag and walked to join the growing Chipotle line. After she ordered her and Nasir food and paid, she grabbed the chipotle bag and bought Raseem some Zaxbys.

"You goated for real." Rah smiled as he held the Zaxbys bag.

"I try." Armani laughed. "Now that you got almost everything you need for school let's get into how you feeling bout high school in a whole new state."

"I feel good, I don't gotta worry bout none of these bitch ass niggas jumping me in, y'all really got me out of a bad situation and I'm forever grateful for that." He truthfully spoke as they walked to the car.

"Hey we got you, anything you need we got you." Armani smiled sincerely.

"So I gotta question, remember when I asked you was Nas a drug dealer?" Rah said as he helped load the trunk.

"Uh huh." Armani eyed him as she strapped Savior into his car seat again.

"Are you sure he notta drug dealer? Nigga owns a g-wagon, that's that rich shit." Rah said.

"Boy don't you know that when you own you own business and it's running successfully you can become really successful and make a ton of money. I know my baby Nas and he don't do that." Armani said.

"I want a tattoo." Rah randomly says.

"Well you ain't getting one till you either 17 or 18 cause you not grown." Armani said.

"Yeah yeah." Rah rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah nothing." Armani said as she put Saviors stroller on top of the stuff they bought.

"But on the real I'm tryna get like y'all, y'all shoulda seen the envious looks y'all was getting when y'all came to Chicago. Y'all just screamed money without saying shit, it was just in y'all presence." Rah truthfully spoke.

"Strive to be better than us, make your money young and save but also enjoy being a kid. I repeat you're only 14 so don't stress yourself out." Armani said.

"True." Rah said.

"Boy I'll tell you tho, I can't wait to see them fine ass New York girls at school. " Rah said. "Finna fuck they whole lives up," he smirked to himself.

"Boy if you don't shut up." Armani laughed. "You needs be ready to read them damn books."

"I'm finna read them girls bodies like a book. Matter fact don't let me get started on them teachers. I see one fine ass teacher and imma be like like heeeeey Ms. Parkerrrr, when you gon let me fuckkkk Ms. Parker." Rah said. "Jesus is my witness."

"A clown, a clown is what you are." Armani laughed.

______________
Ian update in a while like shit 😂.

THOUGHTS?

Thoughts on Rah's appearance?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 23K 43
"šˆ ššØš§'š­ š¤š§šØš° š”šØš° š­šØ š„šØšÆšž, šˆ š š«šžš° š®š© š°š¢š­š”šØš®š­ š¢š­." - š’š„šš“š„šŒšš„š‘ šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ‘
1.3M 78.8K 47
šŽš§ š¬šØš¦šž š¬š”š¢š­ š­š”ššš­ š­š”šžš² ššš¢š§'š­ š¬šžšžš§ š›šžšŸšØš«šž šƒš«šžššš¦ šœš”ššš¬š¢š§š , šœššš­šœš”š¢š§š  ššš„š„ š¦š² š šØššš„š¬..
352K 12.6K 52
š™„ š™©š™§š™žš™šš™™ š™©š™¤ š™Øš™š™¤š™¬ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™š™–š™© š™¤š™©š™š™šš™§ š™£š™žš™œš™œš™–š™Ø š™¤š™Ŗš™© š™š™šš™§š™š š™˜š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™š™£'š™© š™Øš™š™¤š™¬ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ #1 in STREETS-20/03/22
717K 27.9K 33
š‹šØšÆšž'š¬ š šØš§š§šš š šžš­ š²šØš® š¤š¢š„š„šžš, š›š®š­ š©š«š¢ššž'š¬ š šØš§š§šš š›šž š­š”šž ššžššš­š” šØšŸ š²šØš® ššš§š š¦šž. #1 in URBAN-26/08...