Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 96

8.6K 838 93
By Navya_Mishra

Somehow managing to drag Nandini out of her cabin, Manik drove them home later that day. It was 8 in the evening, which was actually quite late compared to their usual time, but still, his dear wife wasn't pleased.

Manik: Nandini...

Nandini: Hmn!

Manik: Cheer up will u? Don't be mad, please.

Nandini: U should have thought of that when u literally threw me over your shoulder and got me out.

Manik controlled his laughter as he replied simply,
Manik: In my defense... I did ask u politely for about 5 times, but u just weren't ready.

Nandini: Of course I wasn't... Don't u realize how much work is left and that too in such a small period of time! I have so much to do.

Manik: I know and I m here to help u in all of it. I asked u this evening as well, but u r just so adamant about doing it all urself. And moreover, I have clear instructions from Dad, not to let u overwork urself, and I fully intend to look on this matter very seriously.

Nandini smiled softly at his care but hid her face behind the curtain of her hair.
Manik: U should have seen Dad's happiness this afternoon. He was practically on the top of the world and it was all because of you.

Nandini: No... Not because of me, but because of us. And I m glad that he was happy.
Nandini said moving her hand to place it on top of his, which was resting on her thigh.

Manik: Anyway, as I was saying today it was just the first day and I know it is just gonna get crazy from here but I want u to promise me that u r gonna take care of urself, and I m probably going to drag u out every day in the same way so I don't want u getting angry daily, just know that I'm looking out for u here okay?

Nandini: Yeah yeah I know!
Nandini replied sarcastically making manik shake his head at her.

Nandini: Mom called this evening!
Nandini told him after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

Manik: She did? What did she say?
Manik asked her casually.

Nandini: Dad told her about it. She was literally in tears!
Manik turned to look at her to find a small smile on her face even though her eyes were moist.

Manik: She said something to u?

Nandini: We didn't talk much coz she disconnected soon knowing that I was in the middle of something but it was more than enough for me!
She whispered softly tightening her hold on her hand. Manik didn't say anything in reply as he simply pulled up the car in a parking lot making Nandini look around in confusion.

Nandini: Why are we stopping here?

Manik: There is no way I m letting u cook after the day that u just day, so I thought why not eat outside!

Nandini chuckled at it and shook her head,
Nandini: Why don't u say it directly that u were feeling too lazy to help me cook and u didn't want to feel the guilt of watching me do the work alone so u decided this!

Manik: Sometimes I hate the fact that u know me so well!

Laughing at him, Nandini got out of the car as the valet opened up her door. She thanked him softly just as Manik walked around the car wrapping his arm around her and handing the car keys off to the guy.

Manik: Come on!

They walked inside the massive restaurant as nandini leaned closer and whispered to him,
Nandini: U guys getting so super famous has its own drawbacks! I miss our little dinners at small cozy restaurants or cafes.

Manik: I was actually thinking the exact same thing!
Manik replied smiling down at her only for nandini to sigh as she replied back.

Nandini: But then on the other hand, every time I see people recognizing u, wanting ur pictures and autographs, it just makes me feel so damn proud that I wish to jump on your shoulders and shout out to them that u r my Husband!

Manik there his head back laughing out loud at this and just couldn't stop himself as he leaned down and peck her cheeks making her blush as she noticed a few gazes on them, thanks to his sudden laughter.

Manik: Oh god, u r just too cute. And believe me my love, I would surely not be complaining if u ever actually end up doing so!

Nandini looked up at him, raising her eyes mischievously,
Nandini: Oh really? And what if I do it sometime when u r surrounded by all your fans, wouldn't that make ur all confident and lead singer image go down to being a sappy romantic husband.

Manik: They still call us the Runaway Couple Nandini... I don't think they need any other proof of me being head over heels.
Manik replied earning a lovely giggle from her as they finally reached the top floor and Manik walked towards the reception. The staff seemed to recognize him almost immediately as the two girls stood up in greeting.

"Good evening Mr. Malhotra!"

Manik: Good evening... A table for two please!

The girl smiled broadly showing off all her teeth to them as she stepped out of her place and forwarded her hand towards the seating area.
"If u would please follow me Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra!"

They got to their table at a fairly private side of the restaurant as Manik pulled out a chair for Nandini before taking a seat in front of her while the girl smiled at them.
"I'll send someone your way in a few minutes to get your order. Please enjoy your evening!"

Nandini: Thank u!
Nandini replied to her as she walked away when manik spoke up,
Manik: See... As I said everyone already knows!

Nandini rolled her eyes at this and replied,
Nandini: Well, everyone actually did forget it with time. But then someone here wanted to relive our wedding night all over again and so u actually got us to run away from our own anniversary party. Thanks to that, every freaking newspaper had our pictures running away from our wedding and then from again on our first anniversary.

Manik laughed at it, remembering the amazing articles on the newspapers and magzines.

Manik: Come on, what could have been better than celebrate the day by reliving the actual day. Even though I liked the ending much better this time.
He winked at her on the last line making her eyes bulge out as she blushed hard.

Nandini: Shut up Manik!

Manik: What? Just saying the truth.
Manik replied with a smirk, enjoying her flushed face as the waiter came for their order.

Manik spent the rest of the night, teasing her with his shameless words resulting in a permanent blush on her face by the time they left the place. Nandini rubbed her face as soon as they got into the car as a yawn escaped her.

Manik smiled noticing it as he started the car,
Manik: Let's get u home and off to bed.

Nandini smiled at him, leaning onto the window as she let her eyes close. By the time they reached home, she was out of it, and Manik thought it was better not to disturb her. He got down the car and picked her up in his arms, taking her upstairs. Getting into the flat, he walked her straight to the washroom, finally dropping soft kisses on her forehead,
Manik: Hey... Wake up!

Nandini opened up her eyes softly, looking around and realizing that they were home as Manik whispered again.
Manik: I m gonna put u down now okay? Fresh up while I get u a change.

She nodded at him as he walked out, going to their closet. He changed his clothes real quick before picking up one of his T shirts for her. Helping her into it, the two of them stumbled to the bed as they fell asleep in each other's arms.
----------------------------------------------

The next day, Nandini woke Manik up quite early and convinced him to visit the hotel site with her.

Manik: Nandini... Why do u need me there? U r handling all the work and I trust u completely for it.

Nandini: I know u do, I just want u to come along so that u can check everything once. All those guys there are idiots, I want a critic.

Manik: So u want me to come along so I can point out your mistakes?
Manik asked her in an amused tone as he concentrated on driving.

Nandini: Yes...
Nandini nodded seriously making him chuckle.

Manik: Nandini... U do know that I love u right?

Nandini: So??

Manik: So... I love u, and I love your work as well. There is gonna be a subconscious favoritism from my side whenever there is anything involving u.

Nandini groaned at it and turned towards him,
Nandini: Then just think of me as an employee in the company and not your wife! Snap at me for every little mistake, threaten to fire me, I don't care, just be truthful okay?

Manik: Fine I will be truthful. But I m not going to snap at u for anything Nandini, u should know that by now!

A scoffed at his answer and turned to look at the front, even though Manik noticed a small smile on her face. They reached the venue, only for Manik to have his eyes bulge out in surprise. He parked the car, right in front of the main door when Manik turned to look at Nandini's amused face.

Nandini: Come on... U have got a lot to see!
She told him before getting out of the car. All the workers knew her well, from her regular visits while Manik was just known to the higher level engineers and designers who worked for the RM Heights.

Nandini smiled broadly in excitement and held his hand, pulling him after her.
Just as the entered the main lobby, Manik looked all around them in wonder.

Manik: Amazing!
The entire hotel was divided into 5 sections, according to the direction. The north, south, east, west and central, in which all these sections were built especially symbolising these geographical areas in India and keeping into mind the cultural beliefs of the people. And the main lobby, where they stood, was the perfect mixture of all those places.

Manik looked into each and every details around him before finally looking over at Nandini,
Manik: U r crazy, if u think I can pick out faults out here.

Even though the entire hotel was bare, Manik could already imagine what it would look like once it is completely furnished. The tiles and whitewash was all done, but he could still see a lot of people working on the detailing. It took them around 2 hours to just walk through the entire hotel as Nandini showed him all the nooks and corners making him focus on details so that he could recommend changes if necessary. 

Manik: Now I finally understood what u meant when u said that u were willing to fill up the entire country in one place... I literally feel like u have brought it all up here in Mumbai. This is amazing nandini, simply fantastic!

Nandini: U think so!

Manik: I know so... I can see how big this is gonna become one day and it will be all because of you! I can't even begin to tell u how proud I m today.

Nandini smiled at his words before nodding her head as she leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. Manik wrapped his arms around her protectively as she took a step back looking at him with her eyes shining brightly.
Manik: Wow... Someone is being romantic today! Anything special...

Nandini shrugged at him, moving out of his arms as she replied,
Nandini: Why should it be anything special? I can kiss my husband whenever and wherever I wish. So why should I stop myself in doing so, when he makes me feel so special on a random day.

Manik smiled at her as he wrapped his arm around her waist again. The two of them started moving out of the hotel, with nandini shouting out instructions to the workers whenever needed while Manik simply walked along letting her do her stuff.

As they got into the car, nandini spoke up,
Nandini: I m going to give instructions to the recruitment team to put up ads for the staff. They are gonna have the first 3 stages of the process and then I m gonna take the final interview for the entire high level staff. I want u and Cabir to be with me when we interview the Managing Director. Also, I wanted to ask u if u have someone in mind to take up the CEO post.

Manik: I don't know... I think we should talk to Cabir about this.

Nandini: U r right! I have a meeting today for all the left over work, I don't know how long will it take. Why don't u talk to Cabir and then let me know by the end of the day so that we could make the arrangements accordingly?

Manik: Sure... I will talk to him soon. But please remember to take a few breaks okay. Don't miss out on your meals.

Nandini: Yes Sir!
Nandini told him with a salute making him roll his eyes at her.

-------------------------------------------------------

Manik: U sure?

Cabir: Absolutely... I have had this in my head for quite some time now, but never got to say it out loud. Are U Sure, that u would be fine with it? I don't want u to agree just because U can't say no to me.

Manik chuckled at it and patted his back, 
Manik: Come on Cabir... U r my brother! I want ur happiness, if anything I m still shocked that u didn't care to tell this to me earlier.

Cabir: It's not like that. I had nothing fixed yet, it was just an idea.

Manik: And it's an amazing Idea! Just wait for Nandini and Dad to hear this, I m sure they are gonna be super excited.

Cabir: I don't know about them, i mean-

Before he could speak out his concern, Nandini walked into the cabin.
Nandini: God, I m famished. Please tell me u guys ordered some lunch for me as well!

Manik chuckled at her as he pulled her next to himself on the couch, and passed her the sandwich and some french rice. She thanked him as she dug in immediately, nodding in agreement at the taste.
Manik: So, Cabir had something to tell u!

Cabir: Rather ask u...
Cabir said nervously making her raise her eyes.

Nandini: What?

Cabir: Umn... I... I was thinking...

Manik groaned at his fumbling and shook his head,
Manik: ohh cut the crap! Cabir is willing to get into the hotel business and he wants to take up that CEO position that we were talking about. And like a idiot he is, he wants us to be "fair" about taking the decision.

-----------------------------------------------
Happy Independence Day peeps...

Hope u all like the update!
Do give ur views....

Lots of Love,
Navya😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
200K 17.3K 16
A Happy Couple A Happy Marriage But life goes brutal Really? Is it life or....?
182K 11.1K 23
A love story of two friends who live together from childhood ....But in teens we all get differences ......So will their teenage become the reason of...
96.4K 5.1K 17
What happens when two persons so much in love got separated bcoz of one dreadful incident happened in their beautiful life.... Will they ever met aga...