Chasing Happiness [Complete]

By faithnomyen

It started with a fake dating, then why are they both determined to chase their happiness now? - Characters b... More

Prologue
Statement
What's next?
ACB-03 Exclusives
#ArtKong
He's going on a date
Ask me 'who'
Lemons are the sweetest
Hungry Sisters
A day in the life
A realization, a video and an article
#PlutobabyArthit
Lemons, I'd like you to meet...
When memories from the past...
...are haunting the present
The superstar's backstory
Of letters, confessions and stolen kisses
Real Score
Chimon's Birthday
A little showy
Script, coffee, and people from the past
Get Even
Another [breaking] news
Mint's flower shop
One Year
The yellow ones are tansy, it means...
Ex
ACB Building
The gift box and the package
His Past
Locked Folder
A hopeless cause
Superstar's downfall
Defeated
Aftermath
Superstar is back to work
Of song lyrics, advises, and dessert date
Mielle = Anniversary
Epilogue

Everything Kong, everything

6.7K 340 328
By faithnomyen

Quite a long one.

++++++++++++++

Kong finally found himself giving a genuine smile the moment he saw the picture that Khai sent. Arthit looks really good that it sent butterflies all over his system. '

It has been a week since that night, and Kong never received any explanation or story and he accepted it. When he woke up the next day, he just received a message from Arthit: thank you for last night.

He did not know what to reply so he just sent him a sticker, after that, the actor did not reply. He just started seeing him interact with his fans on twitter and then he started going to schedules again.

He'll lie if he says that he didn't feel hurt over how Arthit did not tell him anything after what he did, but then he knows that he did it on his own. Arthit did not ask for him to do it, he came there himself and he knows that this a price to pay for actually falling or the actor.

Kong took a deep breath as he's about to lock his phone but a notification came. He immediately opened it and he found himself smiling again after seeing the post.

At least you're happy to see your lemons, that's all that matters.

+

"So you're Kongpob's friend?" Third asked the stylist who is now fixing his things. The tall guy nodded confusedly at the writer and Arthit finds the scene amusing.

"I can't believe this Arthit... I met Kao the photographer when he was hired for the look test of the drama I wrote... now I met Khai, his stylist friend... but I haven't met Kongpob yet. When??!" Third whined as he faces Arthit who is now busy removing his accessories as the event already ended. Third came to 'accompany' him but he knows that his main reason was his sudden disappearance a week ago.

"I'll schedule it soon." Arthit simply replied.

"You'll come, right?" Third pointed at Khai again who then pointed at himself as he glanced at Arthit.

"I'll invite him and Kao, Kong's best friend so you and Pete can meet them," Arthit replied for Khai who immediately nodded.

"Oh, you got some catching up to do with Pete." Third clicked his tongue as he shook his head.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh go ask your about A Boyz friend." Third mockingly pronounced it making Arthit and the rest of the people of the room laugh. They will never let Pete live out of this title.

"So you'll come?" Third turned his attention to Khai again.

"Stop scrutinizing him Third, what the hell is wrong with you?" Arthit pointed a finger at him.

"He's interesting. Who knows, I can write a new drama because of him?" Third crossed his arms on his chest as he looked at Arthit then turned to look at Khai again.

"I'll come since Arthit will invite us," Khai replied, feeling awkward over how the tiny man – as he calls him in his thoughts is actually intimidating him.

"Okay, that's good!" Third beamed at him before he turned to face Arthit again.

"I'm hungry, let's grab some food first!" and Arthit can only shake his head in amusement.

+

Arthit groans as he tossed his phone to his side. He has been trying to gather his courage to press that call button, or maybe open the message and type something... but he doesn't even know what to say.

He washes his hands on his face as he sighed. A week has passed and he hasn't talked, thanked, and apologized to Kong for what happened. He already did it with his managers, his team, and his best friends who got worried over what he did.

But when it comes to Kong, he just doesn't know what to do. He found himself tearing up over the quote and the message Kong sent at three in the morning but he never replied to that. Instead, he just gave him a one-liner text and until now, he is still feeling guilty of that, especially after everything that Kong did for him that night. He could imagine himself finally breaking down if he wasn't able to hold him in his embrace like he did that night.

"I am so unfair to you..." Arthit muttered as he looked at his ceiling. He knows, he can feel it... he's not dense.

He knows that Kongpob likes him. He knows that the younger has feelings for him. He knows that Kong has fallen.

And he'll lie of he'll say that he doesn't feel the same way. Heck, he found himself feeling different towards him ever since they went on their first date. Kongpob throwing him endless of questions, Kongpob freely and casually laughing and showing different facial expressions towards him just gave a soft tug to his heart. His little giggles and playful remarks always make him feel fluttery inside.

Since then, he knew it was different and it started to develop the more they got to know each other. The way Kong made him think that he is not just someone who works in this field, but he is someone more than that. The way Kong made him open his eyes to a lot of things... just... the way Kong existed in his life.

Before that different feelings started to bug his heart and his entire system, he was still trying to imagine what his life could be if that night did not happen. How simple and peaceful his life could be if that didn't happen.

Then he saw Kong on a different light, he just cannot imagine how his life could be if Kong didn't come in unexpectedly. P'Jane did say that maybe, he opened up to him or maybe Kong peaked and saw everything... but Arthit thinks that the mere existence of Kongpob in his life just unconsciously opened the door and the windows, freely accepting the younger and letting him see the real Arthit. It is something that he wasn't able to do with others easily, but Kong just... made everything so easy.

He doesn't even want to consider other things with his feelings because part of him feels that his team, his best friends, and even his fans are going to support him with Kong. They already accepted him on this fake relationship, what more if it becomes real?

But part of him doesn't want to face this reality. He doesn't want to let himself receive the sincerity and feelings of the younger for him when he is not sure if how can he make Kong feel his own sincerity and feelings... without making him feel indifferent once he knows about his story. He knows that he is being unfair, but he also doesn't want to let Kong walk out of his life.

Buppha's eyes widen the moment she arrived in front of their small gate. There standing is Arthit together with a man she doesn't recognize.

"Arthit." she muttered as she gulped.

"Auntie." Arthit even gave her a wai making her gulp again.

"Come in." Buppha can feel her heart beating fast as she opened the gate, letting Arthit and his company come in.

"Chongrak is inside, let's go," Buppha mentioned her husband and Arthit just nodded as they followed her inside.

As they entered the house, Chongrak stood up the moment Arthit entered their living room.

"Arthit." he muttered, almost the same way how Buppha did. Arthit can already feel a bitter taste in his mouth with how guilty-looking the two are.

"Uncle." He gave him a wai.

"This is Prem, my friend. He came to accompany me." Arthit said and Prem greeted them.

Chongrak took a few moments before he was able to gather himself as he cleared his throat.

"Have a seat," the three of them sat while Buppha stayed standing.

"I'll prepare some refreshments-"

"No need auntie... I don't want to bother." Arthit stopped her and it made her gulp again. She slowly sat beside her husband.

"It's quite late, what brought you here, Arthit?" Chongrak asked.

"It's quite late, what finally brought you back to Thailand, uncle?" Arthit asked back and Arthit can clearly see how the couple turned pale over his words.

He has been in the industry for a long time, he has learned a lot of acting techniques and he was taught how to differentiate people's natural reactions through their actions. Now, he can clearly see how guilty the two are.

"Arthit." Chongrak's voice sounded like he is warning him but it gave no effect to Arthit.

"Why did you run away?"

"Why can't you just let him go?" Chongrak asked back and it made Arthit clasp his fingers together while he rested his elbows on his knees.

"I already did... when he decided to break up with me." Arthit replied.

"But I cannot stand not knowing the ending of this all." Arthit continued.

"He broke up with me since he was sick... I gave you money to continue with his treatment since I know that he needed them the most... why did you run away?" Arthit asked again. He gave him a different reason, but part of him knows that it is also because he was sick.

"Even if it was hard, I accepted the breakup knowing full well that I may end up hurting him if I continue to push myself in a relationship that he doesn't want anymore... but I also wanted to know if he's well, can't I do that? As his friend?" he continued to pour out his frustration and he can see how Buppha is starting to tear up with his words.

"That's all I wanted... I just wanted to know how he is... the treatment... if the money was not enough-"

"It was more than enough Arthit," Buppha muttered as she wiped away tears that fell off her eyes.

"Why did you run away?" he asked again.

"It was his final request. We came to Thailand back since I wanted to ask for my parents' help for Kay's treatment... but it was not enough. He wanted to go to the university and part of us felt like it was him wanting to experience what people his age does." Chongrak finally answered his question.

"So aside from his treatment, we supported his wish to go to the university," Chongrak took a deep breath as he reached out to hold his wife's hand.

"Then he met you... he has always been spoiled by us since we wanted what is best for him as long as he lives... so we supported your relationship since we can see that he was happy." Chongrak looked into Arthit's eyes. He can see that the actor is trying to control his tears.

"As your relationship progressed, things happened so fast. You discovered about his ailment, then he broke up with you... then you have us money to support his treatment..." Chongrak gulped as he can see how Arthit is turning red with what he is saying.

"Kay knows himself better than anyone else," Arthit closed his eyes as he nodded at what Chongrak said.

"He requested to go back to the US instead... and he didn't want you to know." Chongrak paused to soothe his crying wife.

"W... where is he now?" part of Arthit knows where the story is going, but part of him still wants to hold unto the possibility that he's just there, somewhere.

"He died a little after we left Thailand, Arthit. I am sorry that we had to keep it from you," and the words that came from Buppha's lips finally made the tears that he was trying to hold fall of his eyes. He quickly wiped it away.

"W...why? Even as his ex... or as his friend... don't I have the right to know?" a soft sob came out of his lips.

"He didn't want to let you know saying that you two broke up already," Buppha answered.

"He asked us to use the money for his sister instead... and... and..." Buppha sobbed harder.

"And we did... we are trying to build a good future for Kan as what Kay wished for."

"Why did you come back then?" Arthit asked as he can still feel hot tears in his eyes but he is trying hard to hold them back. He can see Prem looking at him with concern.

"We still wanted to bring his ashes home so we brought him back in a temple..." Buppha replied.

"We had temples checked..." Prem muttered as he shut his eyes close realizing what he did. He can feel Arthit staring at him but he chose not to meet his eyes. He did not tell Arthit but he tried to check on directories and lists of the deceased that were registered on temples and cemetery 'just in case' he'll find Kay's name there.

"We changed his name to Gunkan." And that made Arthit shut his eyes close as he shook his head. Up to the last time, Kay really didn't want him to find his remains.

"We came to start a new... so we still came back to this house as it still holds at least two years of memories with Kay." Buppha whispered.

"Sorry that we had to lie about continuing his treatment after we received the money and then we ran away... it was his final request." Buppha apologized.

"We will come up with the money slowly and pay you back-"

"No need uncle. No need," Arthit almost felt breathless over the information that he heard.

"I just had to know what happened to finally give me peace," Arthit stood up making Prem stand up as well.

Arthit gulped as his eyes widen when someone came out from one of the rooms. He remembers that room, it was Kay's room before. There, a girl who has now grown up from the last time he saw her came out while scratching her eyes.

"P'Arthit?"

"Kan," Arthit smiled at her as she immediately ran and hugged his waist. It made Arthit pull his lips in to control the emotions that are overtaking his system.

"I missed you, P'Arthit!" she said as she looked up to him. Arthit dryly chuckled as he ruffled her hair.

"I missed you too, Kan."

"Are you here to visit us? We are back and we won't go anymore. Right, mom? Dad?" she turned to his parents and she just noticed that her mom is crying. She broke her hug from Arthit and ran towards her.

"Mom."

"It's nothing, baby," Buppha smiled at her as she cupped her daughter's cheek. The sight made Arthit's heart feel heavier.

He cleared his throat.

"This may be late... but my deepest condolences to you."

Chongrak pulled his wife in his embrace as they can both feel the pain over Arthit's words. He doesn't deserve how their son treated him... he never deserved it. They should have not condoned what Kay did.

"Sorry, Arthit." Chongrak looked into the actor's eyes.

"Sorry," Buppha lifted herself away from her husband's embrace as she looked at the actor.

Arthit just shook his head. His eyes met Kan who looks lost at everything. He gave her a smile.

"We're going now. Thank you for your time."

Arthit wiped away some tears that fell from his eyes as he felt his phone vibrating. He did not bother to check it as he just swiped and put it to his ear.

"Arthit?" Arthit immediately recognized the voice making him chew on his lower lip to control his emotions.

"Dad." And a soft sob escaped his lips.

"Okay, little boy that's it... I'm coming over."

+

"You should have told dad..." Thinnakorn whispered as he let his son hug him tighter. Jacob is seated on the other side of Arthit, slowly caressing his arm for comfort.

"I just can't believe they had to keep it away from me dad..." Arthit whispered.

"We were together for almost two years... even if I was the only one invested on it-"

"Arthit."

"But it's true... I don't want to lie on myself anymore... it was purely experimental for him... while I was hoping for it to be something that I could keep." A soft sob escaped from his lips. His sentence made Thinnakorn and Jacob exchange glances.

Three days after the phone call, they flew to Thailand for his son. He had an odd feeling with how cold and distant Arthit's replies on his messages. They are not the most affectionate father and son but he knows the tone and the way Arthit messages him. He let it go on for a week when he couldn't take it as a strong feeling that something is wrong kept on bugging him, he finally called without even giving him a heads up. The moment he heard his son sobbed over the phone, he knew he had to come over.

"Arthit can I request you something?" Thinnakorn asked.

"Hmm?"

"Can you get a week break from work?" and that made Arthit look upon him. Arthit then turned his head to look at Jacob who is giving him an expression that he is agreeing with what his father said.

"Dad."

"Just a week little boy... I want you to rest. It may not be of big help and I know that working is helping you divert your attention... but-"

"I'll try to talk to P'Jane dad."

"I'll talk to Jane."

"But-"

"We'll talk to Jane, Arthit." Jacob cut him off and Arthit knows that he can't say anything anymore. He really appreciates Jacob's presence in their life. He provides a balance between him and his father. He also learned Thai so he can easily converse with them. He's really sweet, affectionate, and sincere with everything he does for him and his father. He is happy that his father was able to find someone like him.

Arthit just hugged his father tighter.

+

Jane saw it coming and he knew that Arthit deserves a week break after everything that happened. With great effort between the team, he was able to pull off some strings and cancel Arthit's commitments and filming parts by releasing a statement that he is sick and needs some rest. He specified that fans don't need to worry as he just needs rest. It was quite a news but they were able to handle it well.

Kong hates how he is starting to worry again. He was fine with Arthit not contacting him... but seeing the news of him being 'sick' that he had to cancel schedules caused his worry to skyrocket. He messaged Jane and he just replied with Don't worry Kong, Arthit is okay. He just needs some rest.

He tried to message Arthit asking if how he is but he also replied with the standard I'm okay, don't worry.

He knows that part of him has no right to feel this involved with what is going on with the artist's life, but he is letting his feelings take over him. He needs to add the fact that people are asking him if how is Arthit and he doesn't even know what to say since he doesn't know too. "He's okay and resting." Will be his standard answer on every question thrown to him by his colleagues, his fans and even his parents asked him once they were having a meal.

Just three days after the news was released, Kong cannot stand it anymore. He was already pep talked by Khai and Kao but he cannot help it. Khai and Kao have been sensing that there is something wrong but he cannot even tell them details as he himself has no idea what is going on. One thing is for sure, he won't mention Arthit's disappearance to them to respect the actor's privacy.

"You are surely playing with fire Kong, what if his managers figure your feelings out and finally decide that it is time to end it all?" Khai's question made Kong bite his lower lip as he can feel his heart beating fast over what he said.

"I don't care, so be it."

"Kong, you're becoming unreasonable." Kao sounded frustrated but he shook his head.

"I don't know anymore, Khai, Kao. I just want to know that he's okay, that he's fine or if he's not, then I want to know how I can help to make him feel better. I sound like a martyr in love... I know..." he gulped as he looked into the eyes of his best friends.

"If they decide to end this now, then so be it. I'll face the days that I won't be part of his life anymore, but for now... I just really want to know how he is." It made Khai and Kao exchange glances as they never thought that Kong can fall this deep to the actor.

"Have you asked anyone about him aside from his managers?" and that just made Kongpob sigh.

He wants to know if how he is.

So with a determined heart, Kong made his way to Arthit's penthouse without giving notice to his managers.

He gulped as his heart started to beat fast the moment he arrived.

Once the door opened, his lips parted over the man in front of him. They stared at each other and he can feel his heart beating fast the moment the man smiled with his dimples showing.

Is this Arthit's dad?

"Sun, who is it?" they broke eye contact when a voice spoke from behind. The man spoke in English and he can immediately recognize the accent.

"Oh, Arthit's lover," the man spoke in Thai this time as he stood behind Arthit's father as Kong assumed.

"It is nice to meet you, I am Kong." he finally gathered himself as he gave them a wai. It made Thinnakorn smile as he glanced at Jacob.

"Hi Kong, I am Thinnakorn, Arthit's dad. You can call me uncle Sun." The man confirmed Kong's thoughts he gave him a wai once more.

"And this is Jacob... my partner." Thinnakorn pointed at Jacob who waved at the younger. Kong tried his best to hold his facial expression but the surprise in him is overpowering. He understood it right, right? Nevertheless, he gave Jacob a wai.

"Oh sorry, come in-come in." Thinnakorn opened the door wider to let Arthit's lover come in.

"Will you be okay to come over the kitchen? We are making dinner. Arthit and Pluto are asleep in his room." Thinnakorn said and Kong just found himself nodding as he trailed behind them. He sat on one of the high chairs in front of the kitchen island as he watches the two navigate around the kitchen. He suddenly felt conscious.

"Can I help?"

"No, just sit there. You came from work?" Kong nodded.

"It must have shocked you."

"Eh?" it made Jacob laugh as Thinnakorn elbowed him. He softly apologized as he resumed in slicing some carrots.

"The news about Arthit... and seeing us." Thinnakorn said as he stood in front of Kongpob, the kitchen counter separating them.

"Oh," and Kong slowly nodded.

"He never said anything?" Kong shook his head.

"I understand... he has always been like that." Thinnakorn smiled.

"If he wants to keep a secret, he will never say it to anyone at all. He is good at hiding and keeping things to himself." Thinnakorn chuckled as Kong doesn't know how to react.

"Arthit is fine. I asked Jane to give him a break, it was quite a hell of a process but it happened." His statement made Jacob laugh as Kong can only scratch his nape in confusion. Thinnakorn walked towards the fridge to get something.

"How far do you know about what is going on?" Thinnakorn asked as he handed Kongpob a plate of sliced fruits.

"I honestly don't know anything... aside from the days he went missing and the day he returned." Kong admitted. Thinnakorn nodded in understanding as Ice explained to him everything that happened that night.

"I understand... as much as I want to tell you, I think Arthit would like to say it instead."

"But I don't think he'll ever do it."

"Give him some time," Kong flinched when Thinnakorn replied on his thoughts.

"I said it out loud, didn't I?" and that made Thinnakorn and Jacob laugh out loud making Kong pout a little.

"Oh, you're adorable... no wonder Arthit likes you." Thinnakorn said while laughing as Jacob raised his thumb in agreement. It just made Kong pout more as he scratched his head in embarrassment.

"Okay, since Arthit is still sleeping, how about telling me about yourself Kong?" Thinnakorn smiled at him and Kong cannot help but feel fascinated seeing the similarities between Arthit and his father especially when they smile.

"Well..."

"Anything or you can also talk about what you liked about Arthit... anything." Jacob chimed in as he batted his brows. It made Kong pout again as he tried to think of what to say.

"I like it when he starts to talk." He blurted out.

"Oh?"

"He doesn't usually do it... so I tend to throw him questions so he'll have no choice to answer... I know he is private but I like it when he shares something." Kong started his story and that made Thinnakorn and Jacob exchange meaningful glances while listening to the younger talk about their son.

"We're done!" Jacob announced as they finished setting up the table with the help of Kong.

"How about waking Arthit up?" Thinnakorn offered and that made Kong smile and nod.

"Pluto too okay?" Jacob reminded him making Kong chuckle.

"I will." He excused himself as he made his way to Arthit's room.

He took a deep breath before he slowly opened the door. The lights are out so he turned it on in warm mode so it won't hurt Arthit's eyes when he opens it.

Kong smiled seeing Pluto curled up on his bed, tucked under the blanket. He wanted to pet him but he chose to let the cat sleep some more as he walked towards its owner.

Kong suddenly felt a soft pain in his heart after seeing Arthit sleeping in a fetal position, curled up and his lips pouting a little.

He slowly sat beside him, one of his hand landing on Arthit's arm.

"Arthit... wake up... dinner time," he slowly tapped his shoulder while his other hand removed some hair that is covering his eyes. His hair has grown longer already.

"Arthit..." he watches him stir from his slip as he slowly opened his eyes. Kong smiled at him.

Arthit blinked several times to adjust his eyes with the light but his sight immediately recognized the person in front of him.

"You're here," he muttered as he scratched his eyes.

"I am," Kong replied, still smiling but his smile faded when he saw how tears are starting to glisten in Arthit's eyes.

"Hey-" but he wasn't able to continue as Arthit suddenly sat down and pulled him in his embrace.

"Arthit," he started to caress his back.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry," Arthit whispered and Kong heard him sob.

"Hey..." he gulped.

"I'll tell you everything later... I promise." Arthit doesn't know what is overpowering him right now. Is it guilt because Kong still came to see him? Is it relief because he's here? He doesn't know.

"Arthit..."

"Everything Kong... everything." he whispered.

And part of Kongpob hopes that that 'everything' includes his feelings. A bitter smile formed on his face as he shook his head a little.

"Okay... later," Kong muttered.

"But for now..." he broke the hug. A small pout formed on his lips after seeing the tear stricken eyes of the actor. He cupped his cheeks and wiped away his tears using his thumbs. He never thought he'll get to see Arthit this bare. He can see different emotions in his face that he cannot really decipher, but they are there.

"Let's eat dinner. Uncle Sun and uncle Jacob made delicious food, I had to stop myself from salivating while looking," Kong said and that made Arthit chuckle as he nods. He wiped away his tears as Kong stood up from his bed. He watches Kong approach Pluto's bed and woke up the sleeping CEO of the house.

"Pluto~" the cat flinched and immediately looked up to meet Kong's eyes. Kong chuckled as he picked him up and hugged him in his embrace.

"You missed me?" Kong asked as the cat leaned on his chest.

Arthit left his bed with a smile on his face while he trailed behind Kongpob and Pluto as they exit his room.

The dinner went exceptionally great. They ate with Fhang and Ice and they became like a big family eating on Arthit's dining table. Jacob became the life of the party as he has this natural comedic side of him. He kept on telling stories while speaking in Thai with a heavy foreign accent. Thinnakorn kept on correcting him making them look more amusing.

Despite not knowing everything yet, Kong can feel how Thinnakorn and Jacob are trying to make him feel comfortable and how they are cheering Arthit up. He cannot help but smile as he listens to the actor freely laughing over his father and step-father's antics.

Arthit glanced at Kong as he can feel him staring. He smiled at him and it made Kong smile wider. The smile brought butterflies to Arthit's stomach as he looked down at Kong's hand to the table. Part of him wants to experience holding it, he wants to try and intertwine his fingers with his... but not now... not yet.

"Arthit, stop staring, he'll melt." Jacob's voice brought him back to reality as the rest of them laughed. Kong can only shake his head as he looked down at his food while Arthit scratched his nape out of embarrassment.

Once the dinner ended and everything has been cleaned up, Thinnakorn and Jacob figured out that they needed to give the couple some time alone.

"Kong, it was really nice to meet you," Thinnakorn said with a smile.

"It was nice meeting you too, uncle."

"This is not the last time right? We're going home after this one week break is over so you should come over... or maybe a sleepover." Thinnakorn glanced at Arthit who just touched his ear, feeling it heat up with how his father is looking at him. His eyes met Jacob who ended up chuckling at his expression.

"I don't know..." Kong scratched his nape.

"Ask permission for a sleepover, I'll ask permission for you if needed," Thinnakorn said making Kong laugh.

"No, it's okay... I'll... uhm... let's see it." Kong tried to glance at Arthit for help but the actor looks flustered that Kong doesn't even know what to say to Thinnakorn anymore.

"Stop it already, I'm sleepy, let's go in." Jacob elbowed him.

"It was nice meeting you Kong, come over okay?" Jacob smiled at him and Kong just found himself nodding, not really knowing what to say.

As the two bade goodbye and went up to their room, Arthit placed his hand on Kong's lower back and the very same action still sent the same level of electricity all over Kong's body.

"On my tour last time, I wasn't able to bring you to see an important view," Arthit said.

"Prettier than this?" Kong asked as he pointed at the closed curtains on Arthit's glass wall that overlooks the city of Bangkok.

"Prettier." Arthit batted his brows as they started walking but he suddenly stopped as he remembered something. He looked at Kong from head to toe making the younger squirm under his gaze.

"Wait for me," Arthit said as he didn't wait for Kong to say anything as he jogged towards his room. Kong stood rooted on his spot until Arthit returned with a hoodie on his hands.

"It'll be cold so you should wear this," Arthit said as he handed him the hoodie. Kong looked at him confusedly before he slowly unfolded the hoodie. He looked at Arthit again and he can see that the actor is waiting for him to wear it. Kong sighed as he slowly wore the hoodie, smelling the fabric conditioner he would usually smell from the clothes that are sometimes hanged inside Arthit's coaster.

"Okay, let's go." Arthit looks satisfied as he cannot help but smile, seeing how his hoodie looks so well with Kong. He returned his hand on Kong's lower back as he led the way towards the other side of the penthouse.

Pluto was brought by Fhang to their place saying she'll groom his nails but Arthit knows that his house helper slash friend knows that he needed this time with Kong so he can only thank her in his thoughts.

"You only saw one side of the glass walls..." Arthit said making Kong look at him.

"Ready?" Arthit asked as he slowly moved the blackout curtain to the side. Kong looked at him with anticipation making him laugh.

Once he fully moved the curtain to the side, Kong gasped as he saw the glass door and the scene outside.

"Wow Arthit!" it made the actor laugh as he opened the door and lead them at the exterior part of his penthouse.

"This is so beautiful!" Kong's eyes glisten as he looks around. There is a small patio and a pool right in front of his eyes.

"I... wow..." Kong still cannot believe that what he is seeing is true. He was already amazed by how beautiful the penthouse is, he never thought there's a secret hidden behind the blackout curtains that surround it. He can clearly see where Arthit invested the money he has been earning since he was young.

"This is another reason why I don't really go out on my free day... I got my pool in here." Arthit chuckled as he pointed at the water.

Kong's jaw dropped over the overwhelming feeling that rushed into him. This again reminded him of how rich and farfetched this guy is.

"Let's go," Arthit said once he noticed a glint of different emotions on Kong's eyes. He led the way to the patio and let Kong sit on the loveseat. He sat beside him.

Silence enveloped them until Arthit cleared his throat.

"I promise, I'll tell you everything Kong, everything," Arthit said as the younger looked at him in the eyes.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"You can start with anything, I'm willing to listen," Kong said as he sat comfortably beside him.

Arthit pulled his lips in as he took a deep breath to gather his courage. He knows that by the end of this talk, something may change between them.

++++++++++++++++++++

Thinnakorn- Sun

Buppha- flower

Chongrak- faithful

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 695 13
Description: "None of them said Yes, but yet here they are chosen by the fate and elders, to be partners for life." A story of two strangers, who dec...
91.3K 4.6K 23
Arthit and Kongpob had been the perfect couple in the eyes of everyone around them including friends and family. People admired them. People were jea...
92.7K 5.7K 14
When Arthit's university junior, and self proclaimed rival, Kongpob rescues Arthit from an overly eager coworker with a crush, their relationship bec...
68.4K 3.5K 13
They had an earth-shattering love. The kind you only hear about in movies and books; but for them, it was absolutely and wonderfully real. Until two...