Letters And Secrets ||Drarry

By BlindBirdy

War is over...Hogwarts is rebuild and every 8th year should return to finish their education...Harry and Drac... More

1||Retuning!๐Ÿ—ž
2||A Letter!๐Ÿ“œ
3||Disaster!๐Ÿƒ
4||Replay!โœ’๏ธ
5||Detention!๐ŸŒˆ
6||Friends!๐Ÿงธ
7||Just Leave!๐ŸŒฑ
8||You Are Not Alone!๐Ÿ•ฏ
9||Dragon.๐Ÿ‰
10||Best Friends!๐Ÿฅจ
11||Three couples!๐ŸŽก
12||Halloween!๐ŸŽƒ
13||Trip to Paris!๐Ÿ—ผ
14||Hogsmade!๐Ÿ•Š
15||Truth,Dare,Kiss or Swear!๐Ÿ’ฃ
16||Don't Try To Save Me!๐Ÿฅ€
17||Letters for a week!๐Ÿ“ซ
18||Letters From Sisters!๐Ÿฆš
19||Caught on act!๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ
20||Another Detention!๐Ÿ™Š
21||Obliviate! ๐Ÿ”ฎ
22||Black Lake!๐Ÿงบ
23||Gifts and Memories!๐Ÿ—
24||Practice!๐Ÿน
26||Family!๐ŸŒป
27||Lights!๐Ÿšฆ
28||Christmas!P1๐ŸŽ„
29||Christmas!P2๐ŸŽ
30||The Borrow!๐Ÿฉ
31||New Years Eve!๐Ÿฅ‚
32||Cedric?๐Ÿ‘ข
33||Patronus!๐Ÿ’ 
34||It can't be her!๐Ÿ‘œ
35||It's over!๐Ÿฃ
36||Wait...What if!๐ŸŒบ
37||Lucky!๐Ÿ€
38||Mirrored Dream!๐Ÿ„
39||Blissful Lips!๐ŸŒธ
40||Soft Spots!๐Ÿž
๐Ÿ‘‘Bonus!๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿฆ‹Epilogue!๐Ÿฆ‹

25||Train and tattoo!๐ŸŽฏ

1K 51 27
By BlindBirdy

It was morning...everything was ready for the Christmas holidays.Draco had his cases ready.He was sitting in a bench outside waiting for his friends to show up so they would be able to go to the train together...He would be joining Potters family for Christmas.By the way...where is Harry Potter?

———

"Go easy!"-Harry said softly.

"I am trying...Stop moving so much!"-Pansy said back.-"I can't hold the needle right!"

"Is it finished yet!?"-Harry said in a little pain.

"Almost!You are so bad in this job!"-Pansy said moving the tattoo needle up and down carving a name in his skin.-"Why him?Do you love Draco?"-Pansy asked Harry and raised a eyebrow.

"No we are friends.I just want to have it.He has it why not me!"-Harry said as now the pain was going away.

"Done!"-Pansy said and Harry breathed out.

"Finally!We agreed in not telling Draco about this!Did we..."-Harry said wearing his shirt back.

"Yes I wont tell him about the name!I promised ."-Pansy said and gave him a wink.

"We need to go now!Guys must be waiting for us.Remember not a word!"

"Of course baby boy!"-Pansy said and took her thinks back at her little backpack.

They left and went outside to meet the others.Pansy's face was shining and had a devilish smile in it.Harry hoped she wouldn't tell anyone about the stupid decision he had made to do a tattoo with Draco's name on it!

"Where were you two!We have hours waiting outside here.Its freezing!"-Ron said pulling his cloak closer.-"I had to hear Draco talk about you for one hour straight!Its not fun believe me..."-He was cut off from an elbow in his ribs by Draco.-"Sh-sorry!"

"Let's go the train leaves in a while!We don't wanna miss it!"-Ginny said and took her cases maybe even some of Luna's.

———

"This is the only container that i found empty! "-Blaise said opening the door for the others.

"It stinks!"-Draco complained.

"Someone must have vomited here!"-Luna said closing her nose slightly.

"Let me use some charms for it!"-Hermione said saving the day.

———

The train had started to move.The container was cleaned and now our couples are sitting next to each-other.Making little conversations, cuddling, kissing, making little plans...until...

"So Harry became a man today!"-Pansy said out loud.And all heads turned to her.

"Pans!!You promised!"-Harry whisper-yelled.

"Wait hear me until the end..."-Pansy said and winked.-"Harry made a tattoo and he didn't cry! He is officially a man!"-The container filled with laughter and some gasps.

"We already know about the Hungarian Horntail! It was just a rumor!"-Ron said .

"No its a new one!A name somewhere in his body!"-Pansy said.

"Pans you promised to not tell anyone!"-Harry said again .

Draco was silent.He couldn't even imagine whose name was there.Harry inked that boys name in his skin,not his ...why would he!Maybe he was losing Harry for ever.

"I promised not to tell anyone what the tattoo is about...and the place...I never promised not to tell them that you didn't cry while i did it!"-Pansy said softer.-"Plus I think it is the most cute think I have ever done!Even if you don't tell me reason I already know!"

"Totally!"-Harry said letting a breath out.-"And it was not supposed to be cute!"

"Where did you do it?"-Draco said not controlling his question.

"It's a secret!"-Harry said.

"Even for your beat friend?"-Draco said again.

"Yeep! Especially my best 'friend'..."-Harry said sassily.

"I will find it anyway!"-Draco said returning to the book he was reading.

"You won't!"-Harry said and turned his head to face the window.

"Have you guys argued?"-Hermione asked.

"Totally!"-Harry said without turning his head.

"Yea! His fault!"-Draco said without looking away from his book.

"So it is my fault now!"-Harry said finally turning from the window.

"Of course it is!You are the one who charmed my socks to trickle me when I wear them!Just to see if I ever giggle!"-Draco said taking his eyes of the book and looking at Harry.

"But you do giggle! And it was cute!"-Harry said still arguing.-"It wasn't a big deal."

"Not a big deal!! I had to borrow Ron's sock because you charmed them all!"-Draco said with his eyebrows making a V-shape.

"I had a cause!And I told you I didn't mean to charm them all!"-He looked at the window again and Draco turned to his book.

"Just Marry already!"-Blaise said face palming himself.

"Hell yea!"-Ron nodded.

———

The train arrived.The couples rushed outside the train to meet their parents. Weasley's where there, Zabini's and even Parkinson's parents where there.

" Andromeda will be waiting us at the apartment ...We will Apperate there."-Harry said walking to meet Wealey's.-"Are you still angry with me? I am sorry i know it was the worst prank I have ever thought of!"-Harry said stoping for a moment.

"You are a jerk Potter!"-Draco said.

"No I mean it.Look at me when I talk to you!"-Harry said and Draco's silver eyes meet his green ones.They looked red.-"Have you been crying?"-Harry asked touching his face softly.

"No ...just lack of sleep."-Draco said trying to remember every detail of Harry's worried face.He had cried because of that boy he loved.He had been crying because of how much he loved Harry.But he couldn't have him.He couldn't have his love of his life.

"And I will act like I believe you!"-Harry said taking his hands back.-"Are we cool now?"

"Yeah."-Draco said and gave a small smile.-"That doesn't mean that the urge to punch you in the face is gone though!"-Draco said smirking and having his sass back.

"Asshole!"-Harry said and went to meet the Weasley's.

"Harry dear!"-Moly said taking him in a warm motherly hug.-"You are all skin and bones!Don't your friends look after you?"-She said looking at the couples.

"They actually remind me that food exists!"-Harry said and smiled.

Harry took a look around.Moly now was talking with Pansy and Draco!Shit...He hoped she didn't mind that they where his and Ron's friends now.

"I was comparing about Harry but look at you!All pale and skinny!Harry hasn't taken care of you did he?"-Moly was saying to Draco ,which was only smiling shyly.

Arthur now was talking to Luna. Probably asking her things about Ginny now that the thing was official.And Ron and Hermione where just staying in distance.

"Harry you need to tell Draco about you feelings!How much will you be able to hide it!"-Ron said whispering in Harry's ear.

"Ron I told you...he probably doesn't feel the same!"-Harry said lowering his head.

"Have you tried to give him hints?"-Hermione said raising an eyebrow.

"What do you think I have been doing all these months?"-Harry asked whispering.

"I don't know!Maybe he does like boys after all."-Ron said.-"I mean look at him, he cares about his hair and styles them, he wearer nice combined clothes, He fold his sleeves of everything he wears!He is like 100% gay !"-Ron said and Harry now was thinking it twice.

"Don't give me fake hope Ron please!"-Harry said and putted his head in his hands.

"Harry it's time to go!"-Draco said and Harry noticed that his face was red in both of his cheeks.

"What happened to you!"-Harry asked him.

"I think Mrs.Weasley liked me.She even kissed me in both my cheeks.And said to take care of you."-Draco said and took his cases.

"Moly doesn't like everyone!That means you are special!"-Harry said and also took his cases.

"I was hoping to make it up for all the bad thinks we have said about them.She even excepted my apologizes! She really is a women of gold as Ron says."-He said and took Harry's hand.

"She has a big heart and believe me she forgave you already!Now chop-chop we need to Apperate..."-Harry said and apperated to 12 Grimmauld Place. -"...home!"

Hello guys!
A longer chapter today.You deserve it because you all are the best...I love you guys. I don't know what happened to me I am showing to much love today,i hope it lasts long!Anyway...

Enjoy 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 9.7K 28
"Why do you keep avoiding me, Draco?!" "'Cuz i don't deserve you, Harry." . . . . . A Drarry fanfic set in the 8th year of Hogwarts. contains: Dra...
41K 1.3K 30
*completed* *** Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, A smile, A kind word, A listening ear, An honest compliment, Or the smallest act of...
3.4M 74.5K 76
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ!!! This story contains a bit of sexual violence, gore, and a lot of mature language. Please read at your own risk and/or ment...
36.8K 1.7K 28
When Mcgonnagal asked Harry Potter and his year to come back to Hogwarts to complete their education and take their N.E.W.Ts, to say Harry was exci...