My College Roommate [COMPLETE]

By PeaceandSteve

*Catradora College AU* Once you graduate high school, you're off to college. College. A place where you meet... More

New Beginning
New Roommate
New Friendships
New..Something
New Enemies
New Adventures
Old Memories
Old Encounters
A/N
New Realization
New Freedom
A/N
Old Habits part 1
Old Habits part 2
New Heartbreak
A/N IMPORTANT
Old Secrets (part 1)
Old Secrets (part 2)
New Roomie
New Confessions
New Surprises (part 1)
New Surprises (part 2)
New Secrets
New Acceptance
IMPORTANT A/N
New Jealousy
New Sensation
New Awkwardness
New/Old Denial (Part 1)
New/Old Denial (Part 2)
Old Realization
The Mini Prologue
A/N SEQUEL OUT

New Confessions

4.8K 236 816
By PeaceandSteve

*WARNING: long chap....very long chap*

👁👄👁... b r a c e   t h y s e l v e s

Catra froze as she heard the words that came out of Adora's mouth.

"W-What?"

"Catra..I'm in love with you, I never believed at love at first sight but that's how I felt when you turned around to look at me for the first time. Glimmer wasn't kidding when she said you're my gay awakening." Adora chuckled.

"Anyways, I love you Catra..I-I don't know how you feel about that and I know this affects our friendship in the most biggest way..b-but when I'm with you...Catra when I'm with you, I forget about everyone else. You make me feel like, like I'm in space or something! Catra..I can't just be friends with you.I-I want to hold your hand, I want to go on dates with you..I want to kiss your soft lips every chance I get! Catra..I just want to be with you. Being your fake girlfriend felt right but I want to be your real girlfriend!" Adora finished as she bit her lip.

"Adora I.."

"CATRA ARE YOU READY TO GO?"

Adora heard a voice that sounded like it belonged to Scorpia, "I-I should go. See you at the party."

"No wait Adora-"

Adora hung up before Catra even got a chance. She sighed and put her head on the wheel, "God...what did I just do?"

——-

"Ready wild cat-Hey..Are you okay?" Scorpia asked as she saw Catra look at her phone. "She hung up." Catra simply said, so confused as to what just happened. "Well, what did she say?" Scorpia asked as she sat down next to Catra.

"She..She told me that she loves me. She wants to date me." Catra said as she looked at the ground. "What the FUCK ARE YOU DOING SITTING HERE THEN?" Scorpia yelled as she jumped up.

Catra whipped her head up and blinked, "Scorpia-" "Okay sorryyy, I got too excited. BUT SERIOUS WHY ARE YOU DOING STILL SITTING?" Scorpia said.
"You love Adora too don't you?"

"Well no shit sherlock, I thought it was obvious?"

"Okay then?! You better get going!" Scorpia ran to get Catra's sweater and keys. She then handed it to the brunette, "Now, go drive up there and find her!" Catra raised an eyebrow and scoffed, "You're so dramatic..UGH FINE!" She grabbed her stuff and headed out the door.

——-

"Glimmer, I feel like such a complete dumbass!"

Adora was driving back to the campus as she was talking to Glimmer on the phone. "Adora, I love you and all..but you're right. You are a complete dumbass." Glimmer said on the other line. "I don't even know if she likes me like that! What am I suppose to do now? Live outside?! Or what if I just drop out? Never see here again so we both don't have to live with this embarrassment? Yea you know what, that sounds good." Adora said as she panicked.

"Adora! My god, do you hear yourself?! Catra obviously feels the same way! And you know what? I'm sorry but you seriously have a problem from running away from, well, all your problems!" Glimmer said. Adora sighed, "You're right, okay okay...but you know..getting expelled sounds good-"

"ADORA!"

"KIDDING! I'm kidding he he." Adora laughed nervously as she got off the freeway. "Listen Adora, whether you like it or not..You are staying in College, going to that party, and facing Catra like a woman! Got it?!" Glimmer said.

Adora sighed, "Fine fine.." Adora then smiled sheepishly, "Although..."

"ADORA!"

————

"Fuck fuck fuck."

Catra murmured as she raced down the stairs instead of taking the elevator. She then passed Bow, Sea Hawk, and Kyle. "Catra? Why are you in such a hurry?" Bow asked. "I can't talk right now arrowhead, I'm having a gay panic." Catra rushed down the stairs.

The three boys looked at each other and shrugged. "Sooo, you two wanna play jenga?" Kyle asked. Bow and Sea Hawk looked at each other, "Yea sure."

———-

Loud knocking was heard, loud..impatient knocking.
"MY GOD WAIT!" Glimmer said as she stomped to go open the door. "I SWEAR TO FUCKEN-Oh hey Adora." Glimmer toned down as Adora made her way into the room. "Okay I know this is crazy, but what if Scorpia and I switched dorms?"

Glimmer huffed, "No. Adora you need to get your priorities straight! Now, hurry up because we are going down there to that bon party." Adora groaned, "Bonnn partyyy uGhh! THATS EVEN WORSE!"

Glimmer took Adora's hand as she started dragging her out the door, "I'm ready, you're ready, let's go." Adora tried staying inside, "Mmm No."

"Adora."

"No."

"Adora-"

"No."

"ADORA-"

"NO!"

"Adora? What are you doing here?"

The two girls faced the doorway to see Scorpia with a slurpee. "Scorpia! Uh-Hi? Love your hair! Also quick question, can we switch places-" "Adora, no. We are going to the party. Whether you like it or not, you are facing Catra." Glimmer cut Adora off as she kept pulling her out of the room. "Well you aren't going to face Catra that quick I'll tell you that." Scorpia said.

"Glimmer can you-Wait what? Why? Where is she?" Adora cut herself off. "Well..Catra drove an hour to go find you. She went where you were at." Scorpia sipped on her slurpee. Adora blinked.

Oh?

"Okay look. Either way, we are going. You need to stop running away from your problems! And can you help me here?" Glimmer pointed at Adora and then at Scorpia. Adora, as stubborn as she can get, sat on the rug like floor outside of the dorm with her legs and arms crossed, "Hmp, try me."

Glimmer, looking tired and irritated, shook her head as she looked at Scorpia, "Please?" Scorpia, then put her slurpee into the trash can nearby and threw Adora onto her shoulders. Adora then wiggled to get out her grasp..but couldn't since Scorpia has a really strong grip. Sooner or later, Adora groaned, feeling defeated, "Fineeeee, lets go." Glimmer and Scorpia smiled with joy, "Yay!"

------

Catra tried calling Adora but had to leave over 24 voicemails. As she drove back she couldn't help but feel the warm feeling in her heart. She just felt so..happy. Catra smiled to herself as she turned to pull into the school driveway. Once she parked, she had got a text from D.T. which made her smile.

2xTrouble™️: You love sick kitten, at least try not leaving your princess all alone here.

-----

"Adora, you're going to be fine. Just relax a bit." Bow smiled as he put a hand on Adora's shoulder. "But what if she thinks I'm desperate? Wh-What if she thinks I'm so lame and doesn't want to be my friend anymore! Or worse! Doesn't even want to see my face?!" Adora freaked as she held her drink. "Look, I'm pretty sure Catra wouldn't do or think any of those things. Even if she does reject you-" "You think she's going to reject me?! Oh no..This was a bad idea, a really really reallyyyy bad idea! Bow I don't know what to do! Tell me what to do!?" Adora freaked more as she dropped her drink and grabbed onto the collar of Bow's shirt.

"Bow! Don't freak her out like this! Adora, you're going to be fine and I'm 100 percent sure that Catra is most likely not going to reject you." Glimmer said as she gave Bow a scowled look as he sheepishly smiled. "Yea, relax darling. Catra isn't going to reject you, she'd be pretty stupid to if I'm honest. But take it from mwah who has all of Catra's most valuable secrets." D.T said as they took a drink from their drink. Adora nervously smiled, "He he thanks guys. I'm really thankful for you guys to say that-oh my god she's here." Adora cut herself off as she saw Catra looking down from the top of the mini hill.

"Okay Adora, no more running away. Face it like a woman, girl! Now, go." Glimmer said as she grabbed Adora and pushed her towards where Catra was. Catra looked down and saw a glimpse of the blonde and smirked, not letting alllll of her emotions show. Adora took a deep breathe, Okay Adora..You got this! As she stood there she put on a brave face...

....that lasted 2.5 seconds as Catra made her way over to her.

"Okay Catra, y-you can hate me all you want. B-But I can't take back what I said. I meant every word and if you don't feel the same way I fully understand." Adora said quickly, face turning red and palms sweaty. Catra let out a little chuckle as she made her way closer to Adora.

"Blondie, you are such an idiot."

Before Adora could be even more confused, Catra walked closer to Adora and grabbed her by the waist and kissed the daylights out of her.

This is usually where I cliffhang...but why would I? ;)

Adora finally understood what was happening and cupped Catra's cheeks pulling her in closer.

"Wow..It finally happened. About time." D.T. said as they smiled.

The two girls blocked out the fangirl noises coming from their friends as they separated but never let go of each other. "Adora...Next time you tell me something that's like a, oh I don't know, hugeeee deal...don't hang up." Catra smiled as Adora giggled. Adora giggled as she ran her fingers through Catra's hair, "Yea, okay." Catra smiled at her, pulling her in closer again, "By the way..I would love to be your girlfriend too. I mean, makes sense since I'm already madly in love with you." Adora smiled, "I'd love that..And I love you."

Adora giggled as Catra dipped the blonde a bit pulling her in for another kiss.

Yea..Everyone was right, maybe College wasn't so bad after all..

🌈Until next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 251 17
(Cover art is 100% mine, don't believe me? My insta is @Pixxl_GLYPHY) (Based upon the song 'Deja Vu' by Olivia Rodrigo.) (NOT a beta AU, the beta...
86.5K 3.2K 32
This She-Ra fanfiction takes place just after the end of the last episode. I want to explore the relationship between Catra and Adora, how they'll le...
7.9K 253 12
[DID I REALLY MAKE ANOTHER CATRADORA FIC? yes. ofc i did. hopefully better then the last 😭] terribly sorry if i get any pronouns wrong 🙏, just corr...
37.1K 427 10
𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 title is self explanatory✨ i'm open to requests ;) 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 • includes explicit se...