Room Mates? I Think Not. (Jac...

By lovinggilinskyy

Caleigh and her best friends Amanda and Ashley have always dreamed of going to LA. They were going to be fres... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 13

3.8K 89 4
By lovinggilinskyy

"How much did she drink last night?" I heard somebody say. "I don't know, I wasn't with her most of the night. I was laying there with my eyes closed, pretending like I was asleep so I could hear what they were saying. "We gotta go. We have homework to finish. Just text us and let us know how she is okay?" I didn't hear a response from the other person. I heard the door open and close. Not long after, what I assumed was the bathroom door, opened and closed. I opened my eyes and quickly sat up. Which wasn't a good idea...at all. "Ow," I groaned. I could hear chuckling, so I looked up still holding my head. "You uh, okay there?" Gilinsky said. "Shut up." I said glaring at him. He walked up to me and handed me 2 pills and a bottle of water. "What's this?" I asked taking the pills. "Tylenol. It will help with your headache." I grabbed the water, "Thanks." He nodded and went over to his bed to sit. "You know, I've never pictured you had a party girl." I got up to get my clothes so I could shower. "I'm usually not. I even surprised myself." I went into the bathroom and shut the door. I hopped in the shower when it was warm enough, and took a long one. After I got out I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I walked back out to see Gilinsky sitting in the same spot. "How's your headache?" He asked. "Good thanks." I walked over to my phone that was on the counter to see it was dead. I went to where my charger was, bent down and plugged it in. "You have a nice butt." Gilinsky said out of no where. I started laughing, "I think somebody was staring at my butt." I turned around and winked at him. "I-I, um no?" He asked more of a question. "Mhm, sure. Anyway, I'm gonna go down to Amanda and Ashley's. Bye!" I said staring to walk out. I went to open the door, but see a hand blocking my way. I turn around to look at him, and as soon as I did, our lips connected. I even started kissing him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 32.8K 50
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.9M 115K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...
1.7M 101K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
704K 40.9K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...