Chapter 3

"Well we could always go talk to someone and see if there's a different room we can switch to so we can all be in one." Amanda said. "We should. Let's go." I went to the door and opened it to see the familiar 5 faces. They were all smirking at us. I tried to shut the door but I wasn't fast or strong enough. I sighed and took a deep breath. "What do you want." They all shrugged. "Well, excuse me." I said trying to walk through. They all squeezed together and blocked my way. I looked up and glared at the one closest to me. He gave me a smirk. "Are you Caleigh?" My eyes went wide, then back to a glare. "How do you know my name?" "Well that's who it said my room mate was on a paper." I nodded my head in recognition. "We already brought your stuff into the dorm." He winked at me and him and his friends started walking away. "You didn't dig through anything did you?" I asked nervously. "Yeah you have some pretty cool lookin bras." The one with bright blue eyes said. My face instantly heated up. "What the hell..." I trailed off. "I think they're trying to get under your skin." Ashley said. "Yeah, do you guys wanna go get some food? I'm starving." I asked them. They both nodded their heads and we headed to the car.