Chapter 6

I woke up to my alarm going off at 6. I was being extremely lazy about shutting it off. "Would you shut that thing up?" I heard Jack say. And let's just say, it took me even longer because when I heard his morning voice, I froze. "Hello?" "Oh! Um, yeah." I shut it off, got my clothes, and went to the bathroom. By the time I was dressed and ready, it was 7:45. I grabbed my dirty clothes and brought them back out. "You take forever." I shrugged my shoulders. While Jack went into the shower, I sat on my bed for a few minutes. I was playing games on my phone, when I heard the shower shut off. The bathroom door opened not long after. I looked up to see Jack in only a towel walking across the room. I quickly hid my face and turned the other way. "Why didn't you take your clothes into the bathroom with you?" I asked, my voice kind of muffled. "I don't know. I guess I didn't feel like it." I looked at my phone and it said it was 8. I grabbed my bag and phone and headed out the door. "Wait," Jack said coming up to me.
"What?" I asked. He kept staring at me for a while and I was getting impatient. I snapped my fingers in front of his face. "Hello?" "Um, uh, never mind. I'll see you later bye." "Bye." I walked out and shut the door behind me, well that was weird. I seen Amanda and Ashley walk out of their dorm. "Ready for the first day?" I asked them. "Eh, not really." Amanda answered. "Well, we only have this class, and one more for today so we have the rest of the day to hang out." Ashley told us. I nodded my head and we started walking. I just hope we don't have any of the boys in our classes.