Chapter 10

After the movie, I bolted out of there. I could hear the girls yelling at me, telling me to stop, but I didn't. I unlocked the car and got in the drivers seat. A few seconds later I see the girls walk out of the theatre. They walk over to the car and get in. "What the hell was that about?" Ashley asked. "I-i don't know..." I sighed. "What happened that one day at school with Gilinsky?" Jenni asked. "He um...said he didn't like me and he never would. That's why I ran out. He was holding onto my hand and he wanted to talk after the movie but I said no." I rested my head on the steering wheel.

*tap tap*

"Ahhhh!" All of us did a high pitch scream. I basically crawled into Amanda who was in the passenger side seat. I looked out the window to see the guys laughing...hard. "What the hell!" I screamed after I got out of the car. "You left your phone." Gilinsky said handing me my phone. "Thanks." I grabbed it but he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer so he could tell me something. "I need to talk to you." I pushed away from him, "I need a million dollars. Looks like we aren't getting what we want huh." I got back in the car and so did the girls. I started the car and started to back out. I rolled down my window, "Oh! By the way, I'm requesting for a new room tomorrow. Bye." We arrived at the dorms 20 minutes later. Jenni went to her dorm, which was only 2 doors down from Amanda and Ashley. Amanda and Ashley walked me to my dorm. "You gonna be okay?" Ashley asked. "Yep. I'm just gonna change and go to bed. See you guys at 8 again?" They nodded their heads and started to walk away. I went into my dorm, changed, brushed my teeth, and went to my bed. Not long after Gilinsky came. He did everything he needed to go to bed. "I'm sorry." Was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep.