Chapter 13

"How much did she drink last night?" I heard somebody say. "I don't know, I wasn't with her most of the night. I was laying there with my eyes closed, pretending like I was asleep so I could hear what they were saying. "We gotta go. We have homework to finish. Just text us and let us know how she is okay?" I didn't hear a response from the other person. I heard the door open and close. Not long after, what I assumed was the bathroom door, opened and closed. I opened my eyes and quickly sat up. Which wasn't a good idea...at all. "Ow," I groaned. I could hear chuckling, so I looked up still holding my head. "You uh, okay there?" Gilinsky said. "Shut up." I said glaring at him. He walked up to me and handed me 2 pills and a bottle of water. "What's this?" I asked taking the pills. "Tylenol. It will help with your headache." I grabbed the water, "Thanks." He nodded and went over to his bed to sit. "You know, I've never pictured you had a party girl." I got up to get my clothes so I could shower. "I'm usually not. I even surprised myself." I went into the bathroom and shut the door. I hopped in the shower when it was warm enough, and took a long one. After I got out I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I walked back out to see Gilinsky sitting in the same spot. "How's your headache?" He asked. "Good thanks." I walked over to my phone that was on the counter to see it was dead. I went to where my charger was, bent down and plugged it in. "You have a nice butt." Gilinsky said out of no where. I started laughing, "I think somebody was staring at my butt." I turned around and winked at him. "I-I, um no?" He asked more of a question. "Mhm, sure. Anyway, I'm gonna go down to Amanda and Ashley's. Bye!" I said staring to walk out. I went to open the door, but see a hand blocking my way. I turn around to look at him, and as soon as I did, our lips connected. I even started kissing him back.