Chapter 21

"Marley! Jack! Wake up, it's noon!" I heard somebody scream.

"Mmm, 5 more minutes." I rolled over. I came in contact with a hard, warm, and soft surface. My eyes sprung open and I sat up. I looked down to see Jack smiling at me.

"Morning sunshine." He said sitting up.

I stretched and mumbled a "yeah yeah."

I looked over to see Nicole and Cameron standing there.

"How did you...?" I trailed off looking at the door and them.

"I copied Jacks key." Cameron smiled at us.

My mouth formed an "o" shape and I nodded my head. We all stood there for a while before Nicole spoke up.

"Well? Hurry up! We have to get ready for your date!"

I gave her a confused look. "Um, what?"

She looked over at Jack, "You didn't tell her?"

"Well no. I didn't have a chance to. We were sleeping, remember?"

"Oops? Well, now you know! Hurry! We have to find you something to wear." Before I could respond, I was pulled out of the bed, but I was caught in the sheet. So half of my body was on the bed while the rest was on the floor.

I could hear them all laughing at me.

"Assholes." I muttered.

After I got untangled and stood up, Jack did too.

"I liked the view of your ass though." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek, then headed to the bathroom.

"Aw! She's blushing!" Cameron gushed.

I looked away and tried to hide my eyes. "Leave! I need to get dressed." I started pushing them to the door.

"Hurry up then, or we'll come back in to get you." Nicole warned me.

I waved them off and shut the door. I turned back around and heard the water start up in the bathroom. I couldn't stop wondering where we were going.

"Oh yeah, babe?" I heard Jack say as he opened the door.

"Yeah?"

"Happy 1 year anniversary. Where something comfortable; but nice." He said winking at me.

I grinned, so big you could barely see my eyes. "I love you," I told him.

"I love you too." He said smiling and shutting the door.

Now what do I get him for a present?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: I know this Chapter is terrible and I feel so bad because I haven't updated in a while. I had some family issues; my mom passed away a few days ago from cancer. Sorry for the wait! 💖