Baby Angel | h.s

By perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... More

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Lights Up Behind
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 4
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
HARRYWEEN
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 52

2.6K 56 6
By perks_eos1800

August 3,2020

"Hope that showed you how much I love you"Harry joked as he laid beside her.

"You showed me so much more"Noelle smiled panting a little bit before looking at Harry, "I love you too, so much"

Turning his head to her while she pushed some curls that have fallen in his forehead, he smiled at her.

"I didn't went too rough, right?"Harry asked as Noelle laid on her side before draping a leg across Harry's waist and laying her head on his shoulder.

"Mhm no, It was perfect"Noelle hummed kissing his shoulder.

Harry then heaved a breath as he look at the ceiling while putting a hand on Noelle's leg. He thought that maybe, what people talked about in twitter really made her doubt.

They almost had a fight earlier because Noelle started asking Harry about if she's only a girl to him, that maybe he will leaver her if he got bored or maybe she was too young.

Of course Harry said no to all of it, he loves Noelle dearly in his heart that he would trade anything just to be with her. He'll drop everything for her, and he made her realize that.

That nothing could tear them apart, ever again.

"You're not kidding when you said wanting to start a family with me?"Noelle quietly said, her voice was so small that Harry barely heard it.

"M'not, I think when I met you, that has been my dream until now"Harry remembering those times when he thought about family.

Then months ago, he remembered the time where James's mom asked him about it, he revealed it to the world. He wants to have a family, and trying to find the right time to settle down.

With Noelle.

"I want a family too"Noelle sleepily said as tiredness starts to creep in, "Maybe sooner or later, we will have, H"

Harry smiled at her words, earlier she was just doubting herself if she could give Harry what he wants but all people knows that she's the only person who could give Harry everything.

"Go to sleep, my angel"Harry said rubbing her leg softly.

Noelle just hummed burying herself more to Harry's side as he kissed her head lovingly.

-

August 4, 2020

Smiling ever so softly as she walk inside the kitchen, she saw Harry standing at the table while getting the food ready.

He was so concentrated that he didn't notice that Noelle has woken up already, his tongue poking out in his lips a little and scrunching up his face as seconds passed.

"Good morning, charming"Noelle sang softly making Harry freeze in his spot.

He was supposed to wake up Noelle, not the other way round. Slowly, he look up from the table, sending her a nervous smile.

"Uhm... It's supposed to be a surprise"he said scratching his neck.

"Well, you surprised me already"Noelle chuckled buttoning some buttons in his button up that she was wearing.

She was surprise when she woke up, it was true. Noticing Harry wasn't beside her, she decided to wake up already. Then when she went to the kitchen, she saw Harry cooking before getting ready the table so she was pretty surprise.

"Good morning then"Harry then grin making her laugh as she approach him.

"This looks so delicious "Noelle said kissing his cheek before sitting down on the table.

"You deserve it"Harry cutely shrugged before sitting down next to her.

"Aren't you the sweetest?"Noelle teased as Harry covered his face.

Soon, Noelle starts eating the food that he made as he watch her, creepy I know but he can't help it, he just loves watching Noelle. Then, he took his journal from the table and opened it.

Let's just say, he's starting to write again.

"Hey, I forgot to mention"Noelle called as she swallowed her food as Harry hummed, "I didn't really talked about your mustache"

Harry just furrowed his eyebrow before looking up from the journal, as Noelle wiped her mouth.

"When the photo came out last week ago, we were all shocked to see it"Noelle said remembering the day where Addie freaked out and showed them the photo of Harry with the chef.

"You don't like it?"Harry asked.

Noelle pursed her lips, she really doesn't know. She does prefer bare face Harry, he looks so young but then beard Harry?That's so out of the universe, he looks so manly, not that he's not but it's just more manly and sexy.

No one can't pick both, everything Harry does is just attractive, there's no denying that.

Beard or without beard, mustache or no mustache,Harry is still attractive.

Biting her lip, Noelle looked down between her legs feeling her inside burns because of his mustache last night.

"It was a good burn"Noelle shrugged before continuing to eat her breakfast.

Harry then laugh knowing what his angel meant before leaning to the side to press a kiss on her head.

-

Liked by NoelleEve,AnneTwist,RobertDowneyJr,
ArianaGrande,KurtWyatt and 5,828,927 others

HarryStyles: hi my angel, you're literally the sweetest girl that I've ever met. Ever since I met you again, I knew that day you're gonna be mine. I don't know how to find the right words to describe you,you're exquisite. You're an angel from above that fell right into me and I was ready to catch you, I did catch you right into my arms. Now, I dont know what people say and I dont care but I love you so much. You mean the world to me, youre my world and everything. They say the things they want to say because they didnt have what we have, but we shouldnt care about that, they have their own thoughts and we have ours. Ours is, I love you.

My Angel, Kitten, Darling, Baby Honey, Pretty girl, Baby Angel, My Noelle,
I love you.

Truly yours,H.

39,927 comments

Fanacc1: they broke the internet again
Fanacc2: this?no doubt will marry each other
Fanacc3: this is the sweetestttt!The nicknames,Noelle won
Fanacc4: the 2nd picture,Harry really be out there claiming whats his
Fanacc5: ahhhh I can only imagine his private stroriess @harry's friends dont be shy,release some pics or HelenePambrun
ArianaGrande: king! Thanks for loving my bestfriend
GemmaTwist: whens the wedding?
Fanacc6:  back off antis!
Fanacc7 i love my Heve parents
Fanacc8: we'll be just surprised if one day we'll hear that this two is married already

HarryStyles
Beautiful Art

23.7💬           374k🔁           598k

                         A/N

Hello,It's Summer here.
I know Harry will probably don't do this kind of things like posting like this in Instagram like from the past chapters but I think it's cute for him to make an appreciation post about Noelle. Keep to mind this is all fiction, so this might not happen in Real Real life or it might but it depends on Harry himself.

Thank you for reading!

All my love, S.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 155 5
"I know we're sloshed but, I've been thinking," he started carefully. She giggled at his words, but didn't stop him, so he continued. "About what you...
18.4K 374 39
*Caution* SEXUAL CONTENT "So what do you need help with?" Harry asks. "I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand. "No. And if y...
2.4K 5 34
"I'm sorry for saying what I said but I'm not apologizing for my feelings. When you meet the one, you know. If you don't feel the same then that's ok...
Dark. By darkfic

Fanfiction

38.2K 484 61
“I can tell you’re going to be a challenge.” He almost growled. “I like that.” Harry smirked. He dipped his head, nudging mine to the side before I...