United In Betrayal

By RoseBernards

He was the perfect husband until he tasted the forbidden fruit. How many lies does he need to tell in order t... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Author's apology
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Pictures to help your imagination
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
33
34
Chapter 35

Chapter Eleven

97 2 0
By RoseBernards

Hello darlings. I wanted to wait till we get to 100 reads but I'm also super excited to have this book here so we move 😋😋😋

______________________________________

Claire woke up with heavy bang on her head and body pains. She had found herself on the floor with an empty bottle of vodka. She hissed and drew her cupboard for pain killers. She won't be able to go to the plaza today. She looked at the wall clock and it was just 6;28am. She needed something hot and she hoped Gertrude and the girls were already up.

"Good morning madam." One of the helpers greeted as soon as she came down.

"Morning my dear. Where's Gertrude?" She stifled a yawn.

"In the kitchen madam."

Claire nodded and matched to the kitchen. She felt like throwing up her entire system. She ran back to her room, closing the door with a loud bang.

***"
He woke up. Who could be banging the door so early this morning. He looked around and felt lost. Pink and white wall, teddy bears around, feminine smell and Jesus Lord, he was naked. He looked at the figure lying beside him and he almost screamed. Amara.

Memories of last night came rushing to his head and he hated himself. Her face was swollen, like someone who escaped jungle justice. How would he explain this to Claire and Micheal?
He began to dress up, picking his properties from different corners of the room. He looked at her one more time, checked her temperature and slipped out of the room. She was running a fever.

****
She felt someone touch her neck. He was awake already. She watched him leave through the corner of her eyes and her eyes turned misty. Last night had been great. He was a good man who loved trying out new things and so was she. But why? Wasn't she good enough? He had told her she has a nice body, so why would he mention someone else's name when he reached his climax? It meant one thing, he was either crushing on her or they both are having an affair. She was beginning to like him but he didn't feel anything for her, he had her sister in mind, he was in love with her sister.
She won't take that. Her boyfriend had cheated on her after everything she had done for him. Now, her sister wants to cheat her too? She won't let that happen. If she won't have Kelvin, none of them will.

****
Gertrude rang the intercom, inviting everyone for breakfast. Micheal was not back yet.

Amara and Kelvin were the first to come down. She had showered and changed into a bum short and basket ball singlet. Kelvin couldn't look at her in response to her greeting.

A short while after they came down, Claire joined them. She was shocked to see her sister in that condition.

"Jesus, Amara what happened to you? Who did this to you?" Claire asked going to her sister.

"My boyfriend, I mean, my ex boyfriend."

Both Claire and Kelvin were shocked.

"Is he crazy or something? He just messed with the wrong girl. I'll make sure he rots in prison for a very long time."
She started dialling the commissioner's number.

Amara expected that. She won't let her ex go Scot free. He had been surviving through her. His apartment, his feeding and clothing allowance all came from her. He would pay for cheating on her and allowing that call girl slap her.

"Yes please, send your boys to the house please." She heard her sister say.

Claire ended the call and turned to her sister.
"Tell me, what did you do? Did you cheat on him? Did you say anything?"

Imagine! A cheat asking me if I cheat too. What a funny world, Amara thought.
"Check your phone. I sent you a text telling you I would be going to his place. Only to get there to see him with this wretched excuse of a girl. She slapped me and when I retaliated, they did this to me." She said, throwing a glance at Kelvin who was still tongue tied.

"He won't know what hit him. Have breakfast okay?"
Amara nodded and began to mix cornflakes in a bowl.

"Good morning Kelvin. You see what you men do to us eh?" Claire said, sitting beside her sister.

"Morning Claire. But, don't you think this guy acted out because he was drunk? Calling the police on him won't change........"

"Any man that does this to a woman, drunk or consciously doesn't deserve mercy. Look at my sister's face."

Amara shot both of them heavy glances, she picked her bowl and excused herself. She couldn't stand the pretence. They should look for a two year old to pretend to.

"She's shaken by it. Men eh. What would you have?"
Kelvin weighed his options and settled for cornflakes. They ate in silence. Kelvin knew he had messed up and someone else was going to pay for his own crimes. He needed to speak with Amara before the police gets here.

"I'll be upstairs." Claire said, interrupting his thoughts.

"You won't visit the plaza?"

"No. I'm not too strong myself. But just let me know if you need anything and you're friend isn't back yet."

Kelvin nodded and watched her leave. She was filled with grace and elegance. What other men needed, Micheal had it in abundance and still had the guts to cheat. He shook his head and continued eating distractedly, thinking of the best way to approach the issue at hand.

***
"I knew you would come." Amara said, bolting her door.

They faced each other, it was moment of truth.

"I'm sorry for last night. I don't recall all that happened but believe me, I'm sorry."

"You don't remember calling my sister's name when you were cumming?"

Her words hit Kelvin hard.
"Shit" he cursed.

"So I need answers. What are you both up to? Same thing Micheal and his secretary are doing?"

"How........"

"I know Kelvin so tell me."

"Amara, your sister is a nice woman and I can't bring myself to defile her home. I don't have anything sexual to do with her. Outside what you see from the surface, there's nothing inside."

"Then why call her name? We were doing so well Kelvin. You were touching places no one has touched, I felt a connection with you, tell me."

He held her but she pushed him off.
"Amara, I won't lie to you......."

"You're lying. Why her name? I was the one who took the beatings from you, the lashes, tell me why she would be in your thoughts?"

"Because I see her as my goddess. She's my goddess Amara that is why I respect her so much, that is why she's always in my thought. I'm sorry Amara, for last night. I also felt that bond between us but now, I don't know anymore. Think again about what you said about your boyfriend. Don't let your heart mislead you because you're hurting. Excuse me please."

"Wait Kelvin."

He paused in his track and turned to her.

"I'll ask my sister not to involve the police if you'll take me again this morning."

--------------

Micheal opened the door. Everywhere was unusually quiet. Maybe they've gone to the plaza but her car was still in the garage. Whichever way, he was tired and needed rest. He went upstairs to the room he shared with his wife and it looked different. Something was amiss. He looked into the wardrobe and it hit him. His wife was gone. Her properties were no longer in the wardrobe. She has finally ran away with the guy she's been seeing.
He angrily went down the stairs, his bile turning up his stomach.

"Gertrude!" He thundered.

***
"What are you saying Amara? Last night was a mistake and........."

"And I want it to happen again. I understand you've got something for my sister but hey, I'll satisfy you, make me your slut, I'll......" She said removing the basket ball singlet she was wearing to reveal her melons.

He looked away, afraid of getting carried away by her beautiful body.
"You want this don't you?"

"Amara stop this nonsense."

"Don't call it. Don't you dare. Last night when you had me on this bed, when you were grunting with your manhood in between my thighs, it wasn't nonsense to you huh? So what are you doing here? Leave my sister to make another one pay for your crime, Mr bdsm."

He looked at her with disdain and all he felt for her the moment he came into the house disappeared. This wasn't the innocent Amara he had seen a wife in, he hated himself for getting drunk out of Michael's stupidity.

"You should leave my room now please."

They both heard the noise from downstairs. Micheal was back.

"Gertrude!" His voice rang out from downstairs.

"Please leave now Kelvin."

"Meet me at The royale hotel. Call me when you're there but please, stop your sister from arresting an innocent man." He said and left the room.

****
"Good morning sir." Gertrude greeted.

"Where's my wife? Couldn't you call me to inform me that she was leaving the house?"

"But sir?...."

"Shut up. Bunch of useless things."
He took out his phone to call Claire.

"Mike, why are you making noise the very moment you stepped in? This house has been quiet and peaceful since last night." Kelvin said, picking the car key from the table.

"My wife has left the house and you're asking me not to make noise?"

If he were not in a different mood, he would have laughed him to scorn.

"The Claire I had breakfast with or your new mistress? Excuse me." Kelvin said and walked out.

"Sir, madam just changed her room. She said the doctor......."

"Get lost." Michael interrupted Gertrude who scurried back to the kitchen.
He ran up the stairs, brushing past Amara who was dressed in a hood. He stood in front of Claire's room. She would give him reasons why she moved out of their matrimonial room.
He opened the door without knocking and was surprised to find her sleeping. She looked different. He walked into the room and sat on the bed, looking at her with concern.
If only she'd not changed, if only she wasn't seeing someone else, they would be happy together now.
Why would she leave their room? Why? If not that someone else was screwing her, why would she distance herself from him?
He tapped her and she opened her eyes, surprised to see him. She slowly sat up.

"Good morning honey. I didn't know you were back."

"Obviously. I want us to talk."

"Is there a problem? Tell me." She said, sitting properly.

He heaved a sigh, calming his nerves.
"Why did you leave our room?"

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't tell you my love but you see, the miscarriage.........."

"You don't use that as an excuse Claire. Women who give birth still share same bed with their husbands, so why is your case different? Tell me, are you seeing someone?"

His question rang bells in her ears. She couldn't believe it. Why would he ask her that question?

"Answer me now. Who's he?" He said angrily, standing up with a heavy heart.

She too stood up and faced him.
"What nonsense Mike, are you accusing me of infidelity? Are you?"

"Yes I am. You are tired of seeing my face every morning, you're tired of me touching you, you've gotten a replacement so go ahead and tell me who he is."

"Wow! Unbelievable. But I refuse to answer that question. If you so believe that I'm seeing someone else, its fine but let me be Micheal, let me have some peace and quiet."

And that was all it took to start raining slaps and punches on her. Worst case, there was nobody to stop him.

*****

Phil was worried. He'd been calling her number since morning but she wasn't picking. He had gone to the plaza but the employees reported that the two madams have not reported to work. He was now driving back to his office but traffic was top notch. A molue bus had fallen, blocking the single lane. They had to wait for a tow van or maybe get comfortable. He chose to be comfortable, letting the air con cool his already worried nerves.

---
"Yes. Oh yes. Harder! Hit that kitten baby! Fuck!"
Amara's screams could be heard from the corridor of the hotel room. She didn't care as long as he was giving it to her the way she wanted it.

Kelvin wasn't just himself. He knew something was wrong but he couldn't place it. He didn't want to do this but Amara had a great body. She had descended on him the very moment she got into the room.

He raised her left leg to his shoulders and pushed hard. She screamed in both pain and pleasure. This was the third time they were going at it and he was close. He closed his eyes and her picture came to his mind's eye. She was indeed a goddess.
He closed his mind to the world, to the seductress he was screwing and to the fact that he was becoming someone else.
He saw her smile and that was what it took to force a grunt out of his throat.
He thrusted in three quick succession before pulling out and spraying his jizz all over her stomach.

****
She picked her phone from the bed and dialled her sister's number. It was switched off. Gertrude had earlier informed her that she dismissed the policemen that had arrived, claiming they were late and the issue had been resolved. Where was Amara?

She called Kelvin for the 39th time but he wasn't picking.
What was going on?

She felt something cold running down her forehead and she touched it, then slowly brought her palm down. BLOOD. HER BLOOD.

For the second time, Micheal had made her see blood leaving her body.
She tried to stand up but her strength was failing her.

"Oh Lord! Don't let me die without seeing my sister. She won't be happy with her for not allowing the police handle her so called boyfriend. Lord please, spare my life, if not for anything, but for my sister's sake." She prayed.

She tried ringing the intercom but realised it was among the things Micheal had ruined in her room. She let her tears fall. What was wrong with her marriage? Who has she offended? She didn't know her place of birth or she would have said that people from her village were the cause of her problems.

She felt dizzy but didn't stop praying. She would come out of this one. She would survive it.

She sneezed twice and smiled. If Amara was here, she would say that someone was either gossiping with her name or missing her. In her own case, it could be her husband, probably narrating to his secretary how he had beaten her using the curtain pole. But who could be missing her? She thought for a while before a smile spread across her face. Phil!

****
He wasn't staying here anymore. He had spent an hour here but no one was moving or calling for a tow van.
He looked behind him and thankfully, there was enough space for him to reverse his car. He cursed himself. Why hadn't he thought about that all these while?
He succeeded in reversing the car and hit the road again only to be interrupted by the ringing of his phone. He smiled broadly as the caller ID flashed on his screen. "BEAUTIFUL ONE".

" Hello baby". He said cheerfully.

"Phil, please......co..come to the house. Come to " coughs" come to the house please. "

And that was it. The call was up. Was she sick? He was trying to call her back when she sent him her house address. He drove like a mad man, ignoring the curses people threw at him. It would take him thirty minute to get to lekki but he would get there and know what was wrong with his beautiful princess.

****
He came out from the bathroom, using a towel to clean his hair. He dumped the towel on a settee and grudgingly sat on the bed.
Yes. His anger was justified. She had no right to leave their matrimonial room. She had no right to be sleeping with another man. He was so sure someone else was sampling her but let him get the bastard. He would so run him over with his car and proudly tell everyone that he did it.
A horn at the gate startled him and he looked through the window. A silver range rover sport 2018 model was at his gate. What an august visitor. He went to his wardrobe, looking for something nice to wear.

-----
He didn't drive in. The gate opened and he stepped out of the car and went to the gate man.
"Guraftun uga. Na who you dey fain?"

"Is your madam in? Claire? Is she in?"

"Yesuga. She never comot since morrin."

"Alright."
He breezed past the gate man and went into the compound. He was impressed but no, he wasn't here to feed his eyes. He was about going to the front door where he met a lady in her late twenties. She was dressed in a black gown and red apron.

"Excuse me sir. You need help?"

"Yes. I'm Phil, a friend to your madam. She called me and......"

"Oh! I'll take you to her then."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. I'm Gertrude by the way."
She led him into the house and up the stairs. When they got to Claire's room, she stopped. She gave him a look before knocking on the door. She repeated it for nearly five minutes and her muscles became tensed.

Phil himself was tired of waiting. He pushed the door and it opened, revealing a mad woman's room, and of course, the mad woman, lying on the floor in the pool of her own blood.

*****

Micheal came downstairs but there was no visitor in the sitting room. He went outside and the ride was still parked at the entrance of the house. He called on the gate man who came running to him.
"Guraftun uga."

"Bello where's the gentleman that parked this car here?"

"Na wan fain uga. Terprude carry yam henter hinsaid."(Gertrude took him inside).

Micheal laughed at the way he changed Gertrude's name.
He began to walk back inside. Maybe he was Gertrude's lover. He would warn him to stop blocking his entrance.

He got into the sitting room and sat down, smiling at the thought of Gertrude being fucked doggie with her big butts.

That thought didn't stay much before he heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
He looked up and was surprised at what he saw.

------
He entered the room, not minding protocols. He lifted her up and picked her phone which was just lying beside her. Gertrude wouldn't stop crying.

"You'll do me a favour huh. Pick some clothings and toiletries and bring them to " The Blessed" hospital. Hurry up okay."

"Yes Sir."

He left the room, carrying Claire, the love of his life and his heartthrob.
He would take this case to court. He swore. He made it downstairs and saw the wife beater staring at him like he had seen a ghost. He passed him without saying a word to him. He would still come back for his head. His priority now was to get Claire to the hospital.

****
He said it.
Oh Claire!
This marriage is as good as over. She had the guts to bring him to his house? What nonsense?
He paced the sitting room, not bothered about the condition of his wife but about the man he had seen, carrying her.

Kelvin came in that moment and without saying a word, started going upstairs. He stopped when he saw blood on the stair and he quickly ran down to Michael.
"Whose blood is that?" He asked.

"Finally you decided to talk to me." Micheal responded.

"The fuck, whose blood is that?" Kelvin thundered.

Micheal sat down, not bothered about what was happening.

Kelvin knew it that his suspicions were right. He ran upstairs to Claire's room and his knees buckled. He had killed her. Micheal had killed Claire.
Gertrude, who went to bring mop to clean the room came in. She saw Kelvin kneeling down, clutching Claire's bedspread.

"You're here sir."

Kelvin turned immediately, hoping it would be Claire who was playing such tricks on him.
"Where's she? Where's Claire?"

"A man came here and took her to the hospital. I've parked a few things for her. Let me tell the girls to come and take care of these then we'll go together."

"Okay. I'll be downstairs."
He lifted the small box and left the room, anger forming a tent in his throat. Micheal has done enough. He would teach him a lesson.
He got to the sitting room and without a word to Micheal, he picked up the car key he had dropped earlier and left the house.
Gertrude joined him immediately and when he got the name of the hospital, he drove off with Gertrude beside him, praying silently for her boss.

The house was quiet, except for the two girls who were busy in the kitchen preparing God knows what. Kelvin wasn't picking his calls and it was getting him uncomfortable. He had to leave the house, at least, to get his thinking straight. He picked up his car key and was about leaving when Gertrude came in.

"Good evening sir."

"Thank you. I thought you decided to go live with your boss and her lover."

"Madam is at the hospital."

"Knew you would say that. Anyways, I'm going out. My room needs to be cleaned and I'll love to have pasta for dinner okay?"

"Alright sir."

She walked past him and he couldn't help but stare at her heavy backside. The short black gown she was wearing did little justice to the round balls of ass.

"Uhm Gertrude"

She turned from the stairs
"Yes sir."

"You're going to clean my room right now huh?"

"I'll love to change to my work clothes first. I......"

"To my room now. I won't be going out anymore. Go ahead please."

"Okay sir."

He smiled to himself. Why hadn't he noticed this creature since. He smacked his lips lustfully. Tonight's gonna be a good night.

****
Phil and Kelvin had bonded immediately they saw each other.
Phil had suggested that they do not discuss anything with Gertrude so she won't panic. Claire was in coma and the doctor had said she was surviving on a thin rope.

They dismissed Gertrude, assuring her that things would be fine. The lady left, after seeing her boss and saying a little prayer of recovery.

"So how long have you known this Micheal?" Phil asked.

"How long? Like forever. We grew up together."

"Was he always like this?"

"No. But I'll talk to him and see that it doesn't happen again." Kelvin assured and Phil nodded absentmindedly.

"Had something to eat yet?" Kelvin asked after a brief silence.
"Let's go out and find something to eat. It's been a long day "

They both left the room, leaving a part of them with the unconscious woman.

****
"Sir?" Gertrude turned as soon as he touched her waist.

"Sit down Gertrude. I want us to talk."

She looked at him for a while before settling on the sofa.
Micheal sat on the bed facing her.

"If its about madam, I'm so......."

"I wanna fuck you." Michael blurted out.

Gertrude stood up, shock and disappointment pitching a tent on her face.

"Sit back Gertrude. We're both adults and I'm sure you want it as I do."

"Sir, I beg to take my leave now."
She turned to walk out but he drew her back, causing her to land on the bed.

He clutched the neck of her gown and without warning, tore the gown up to bottom.

"I'm your boss and you'll do as I say."

The lady was surprised. This wasn't the man she'd worked for and believed in for years. A man whose wife was at the hospital and he was thinking of having another.
She closed her eyes as he tore at her pant.
Lord please, forgive me. She prayed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...