The Summer I Turned Pretty...

By eclipse0401

Best ranking #1 on summer I turned pretty #1on to all the boys #1 on Susannah #1 on summerstory #2 on Jenny H... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Acknowledgements
Dream Cast
Other works
Username change!
Bonus Chapter 1 (10K special!)
Bonus Chapter 2 (you don't wanna miss it)
I Need Your Help!

chapter 23

4.6K 41 49
By eclipse0401

A/N : Don't forget to vote and comment...enjoy💙

______________________________________________________________________________

Conrad

"Happy birthday daddy!" It was seven at a Sunday morning in New York with two extremely energetic kids who had no decency to let their parents sleep after a tiring weekend. I have no clue how those two turned out to be super morning persons because I had given up rising early for a workout when my workload grew up and Belly....well you know.

The door swung open and two five year old walked in. They jumped on my bare torso and grabbed me in a group hug. "Thankyou so much my babies", I said placing a kiss on each of their foreheads.

I covered Belly's naked body with a blanket using my free hand. "Sh", I shushed my kids. "Let mom sleep. I'll make you guys breakfast. Go make your bed, I'll be there in a minute."

They walked outside the room slamming the door behind them. I was surprised how Belly didn't jump awake. "You spoil them",she said her eyes closed.

"Didn't know letting them wake up early was a bad thing", I joked.

"Happy birthday baby",she said her eyes closed and a sheepish grin playing on her mouth.

"Now who's calling me baby?", I said playfully.

She giggled and fluttered her eyes open. I glanced at her now uncovered naked body and kissed her on the lips. "You look beautiful", I said and meant every word of it.

"It's your birthday not mine",she joked pulling on her bra and tshirt from the floor. We dressed up in the next five minutes and walked towards the kitchen, hand in hand.

The kids were already seated on the kitchen stools with a fork and knife in their hands. Plate missing. "Who told you we're having pancakes?",Belly laughed kissing each one on their cheeks.

"It's daddy"s birthday. We always have pancakes on special days",Aiden said. Their speech was becoming clearer day by day and I and Belly couldn't have been more greatfull.

"Too bad we're having bacon and avocado toast today", Belly stuck her tongue out at her kids and did a little victory dance. Sometimes I felt my kids were more mature than my beautiful wife.

Aiden and Anna looked at each other and pouted telepathically. Twin telepathy does work. Their cuteness melts my heart everytime but not Belly's. It takes more effort. I think that comes from being incredibly cute yourself.

"I'm fine with pancakes"I said looking at Belly for permission. Even though bacon and avocado toast was my favorite I didn't want my kids to be sad.

"No no no",Belly said waving her hand. "It's your birthday and you get to have what you want. I'll make you guys pancakes if you want",she said pointing at the kids.

After an amazing breakfast of bacon and toast we sent the kids for a bath. "Now that you already know about the party, you can help me put up the decorations",Belly said with a cheeky smile.

She dragged a pinata from the garage, her cheeks red with effort. I helped her by lifting it which immediately made me regret my decision. I lost my balance and the pinata fell on the ground. "Shit",I swore loudly. Luckily it didn't break.

"No shit. It's on my leg",Belly groaned. I pushed the pinata off her leg and laid her on the ground. Her left leg was red at the toes with a big bulge swelling up.

"Fuck. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to...",I trailed off panicking.

"What did daddy just say?",Aiden asked peeping through his room's door.

"It's like having goddamn parents in the house who keep giving me shit for cursing",I muttered through gritted teeth so only Belly could hear.

Belly laughed but I could see the pain in her leg subsiding in it.

"Nothing Aiden. Daddy's just complimenting me on what a big klutz I am",Belly said mocking me.

"Hey, I said I'm sorry. Didn't mean to hurt you",I said softly.

"I know honey",she said and my heart melted again. This girl knew exactly where to hit me.

"What happened?",he asked sweetly.

"That pinata fell on my leg",she said.

"What?",Aiden's eyes grew wide. His rosy pink cheeks became red and he screamed. "Anna mommy's hurt!"

They both ran downstairs and hurried to the kitchen. They came back with a supply of ice and ice packs with the basket of cookies hanging in Anna's arm.

Aiden sat down on Belly's lap and rubbed his little fingers on her cheeks. "I'm so sorry mommy",he almost sobbed. My heart burst out by the amount of cuteness spread in front of me. I would've helped but I knew Belly was feeling better already by the little blush on playing on her cheeks.

Anna sat down beside her and kissed her cheek. "Does it hurt mommy?",Anna asked her tone saying that she was scared.

"No Anne. Not even a little bit",Belly said with a small smile.

Anna cuddled next to her arm and Aiden hooked his arms around her neck cuddling into her. Well I shouldn't be jealous of my kids but these guys need to know that cuddling her is my responsibility.

Aiden burried his head in Belly's neck and I felt a pang of jealousy in my heart. I love to do that and I thought I was the only one who ever did that. Guess my own son's going to complete me.

I pouted playfully at their little family moment as they completely forgot me. I wasn't jealous but I was in a mood for some fun.

"I can clearly see who's your favorite parent here",I pouted.

The kids giggled and Belly said,"Someone's daddy is jealous."

"No. Someone's husband is jealous",I corrected her.

Belly motioned me to join the group cuddle on the floor which I happily did. No one in the world was more important to me than these three people. They were the three pieces of my heart.

Belly was loaded with ice packs and cookies and then the kids got back to their rooms to get ready. She smacked me on the arm as they left . "What?",I asked rubbing over the spot where she hit me. "You effing pervert. You're jealous of your own kids",she laughed.

"Now now Belly. Do you want our parents to come out and yell at us for swearing?",I joked.

"You're in a good mood."

She tried getting up from the floor as if nothing had happened to her leg. She failed miserably and was about to fall face on the floor when I caught her .

"I don't think I can walk",she stated the fact.

"Good for me",I smirked. I lift her up bridal style and she laughed.

"I hate you",she laughed.

"I love you",I stated the universal truth.

"I hate that I love you",she sang in her angelic voice.

I threw her on the bed and she laughed. "Careful there. Don't wanna break my bones."

"I'll go complete the decorations",I said turning around with a giddy smile on my face.

"Hey",she caught my arm and gave me a serious expression. "I'm sorry you have to do it. It was your party." She frowned.

"Belly",I said leaning down to her height. "It's not your fault. It's mine."

"I love you so much",she said kissing me. The kiss was so good I considered it as my birthday kiss.

***

I was dressed up in a white shiny button down shirt with black jeans and black leather shoes. I helped Anna dress up in her mini black flower dress which had a nice frill on her skirt that she absolutely adored.

Aiden was twining me with the same type of clothing, his hair spiked up making him look dashing.

As for Belly she was wearing a black body con dress which made her look incredibly hot. She had her shiny pearls on and sleek heels. With my many attempts of perusading her in not wearing heels, she was still wearing them.

The bell rang and Belly tried running down to open the door but fell down because of her injured ankle. I picked her up and sat her down on her bed. "Aiden, open the door please. It must be one of the guests",I called out through our bedroom.

I walked into Belly's closet and grabbed her white vans. "Change. Now",I ordered. "I'll get you some ice."

I walked downstairs to see Anna running behind Will. "Uncle Con save me from the witch!",he cried. Anna giggled and I caught Will like an airplane and placed him on my shoulders. "Leave my friend and I shall give you both two chocolates",I said in a dramatic voice.

"Okay. You're free. I won't turn you into a frog",Anna said. I never understood her obsession with frogs. Go grab a chocolate, mommy needs ice.

"Happy birthday Con",Jere said as he gave me a man hug. "Where are you rushing to?"

"Thanks Jere. Belly needs ice. A piñata fell on her feet."

"Ooh that gotta hurt."

"Trust me it does."

"Will",Jere said kneeling down to his four year old. "You're on a no chocolate diet my friend." He pulled the chocolate out of Will's hand.

"Oops, I'm guilty for that",I chuckled.

"It's alright",Jere laughed. "When it was only Beally, your house was like a chococolate wonderland. Now with Anna and Aiden I assume it must be Charlie's chocolate factory."

"Couldn't have put it in better words",I grinned and started walking upstairs. "Tell Sherely I said hello."

"Will do."

I iced Belly's ankle and helped her get up. "Better?",I asked. "Lots",she replied.

"Let's get you down and then you can sit on the couch."

She pecked my cheek and held my arm tightly. "Oh no. I don't think I can do the stairs. Will you carry me Hun?",she asked with a cheesey smile. I picked her up bridal style and she chuckled. "Only because I love you",I said as I made my way downstairs.

I placed her on the couch and pecked her on the lips. "Love you",I chuckled.

All the guests were here in half an hour. Everyone wished me a happy birthday and took their seats. It was only the closest of our friends. In other words the summer kids and their families.

"Carrie",I asked Steven's brunette. "You think you can dance for us?"

Carrie was an amazing dancer for her age. She was extremely talented. And Taylor being her mother ,she didn't lack behind in dressing up for her performances.

Sherely brought the cake from the kitchen and lit some candles. I cut the cake and shared it with Anna and Aiden. I walked over to Belly and fed her some. She kissed me lightly and fed me some cake in return.

Will, Anna, Aiden and Carrie walked over to me with presents in their hand. "We made this for you uncle Con",Carrie said. It was a card with all their handprints inside in which they wrote Happy Birthday in their toddler writing. "Thank you so much guys",I said grabbing them in a group hug.

"Your an ass-",Jere was cut off by foot kick. "I mean",Jere improvised. "You knew they were getting you a card."

"I know. I helped Anna and Aiden clean up their hands",I laughed.

We exchanged some gifts and then it was time for everyone to go. "Kids time to go",Sherely called. "We have school tomorrow."

"But mom",Will whined.

"Let's go little man",Jere picked Will up. "I have no clue why you love this place more than your house.

"Because of awesome uncle Con, am I right?",I joked.

"No. The chocolates",Will stuck his tongue out. Everyone laughed.

"Happy birthday daddy",Anna yawned as I tugged her in their bed.

"Thakyou my princess",I kissed her forehead.

"Night my babies",I said as I walked out of their room.

Belly was waiting for me in the room, already curled up in a ball. "I'm going to go change",I said as I walked inside our closet. There was a giant surfboard placed against one of the shelves. I'd wanted a surfboard for the past year now and Belly'd got me one.

I ran outside the closet, picked Belly up and kissed her happily. "You're too easy to please Mr.Fisher",she laughed. "Only you please me",I whispered as I kept kissing her.

______________________________________________________________________________

I know this wasn't my best chapter but look on the bright side, I introduced some new members..!! What'd you think? Let me know✨

QOD: who should play Laur if the summer I turned pretty was to be a movie???

Ps: I have a surprise in line, so you better tell me who you want to play these characters..haha💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 10K 64
Donghyuck was rude and nothing else. Or so I thought... sequel is out highest ranking #1 in ncthaechan highest ranking #2 in donghyuck highest rankin...
The Duff By Ish

Teen Fiction

5.5K 283 8
Have you ever heard about 'duff' , I think so no, but it can be one of you . OK, now don't go to your dictonary to find out what's the meaning😅, be...
5.8K 206 26
It's an Kaaatie Oneshot! This book will be updated often due to my motivation! This book will contain FPE Characters and other characters that are fr...
472K 29.8K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...