The Mending (Interracial)

By Jalesia_

The Sequel to Mend Me ♥ More

Introduction.
1
2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 5
6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not An Update
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not an Update
Chapter 17
Not an Update
Not an update
Not an Update
Help
❤️
Heyyyyyy
Not An Update !
The End
Do me a favor
Do me a favor...
Do Me a Favor
Check In ♥

Chapter 9

5.4K 330 65
By Jalesia_

Sorry it took so long ya guys, I've been busy!!!!!

Inline Comments

20+

Enjoy.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Vivianna POV (Back In Florida)

I get that he doesn't quite remember anything, but I don't get how that makes it okay for him to stay out all night. Working late for the past two weeks makes no sense to me. At all.

I get up and walk down the hall, trying to walk off what felt like cramps in my stomach. I glance in Lydia's room, she was sound asleep. I glance in Hazel's room and she was too. I was about to walk into their bathroom, when the cramps began to worsen. I gasp, clutching my stomach. Oh no, I know this feeling all too well. I do have two kids. I make my way back down the hall slowly.

I glance at the clock. 1:15 a.m. Frowning, I pick up my phone and dial his number. It rung twice, and then went to voicemail. A warm substance began to run down my leg. You've got to be fucking kidding me. That would explain the contractions, I thought were cramps, all night.  I wasn't due for another week. 

"Julius, it's you wife." I say through clenched teeth. "I'm going into labor." I hang up. This is just great. "Lydia? Hazel?" I scream. Within moments they both come running down the hall into my bedroom. 

"Mommy what's wrong?" Lydia says. "Did you pee on yourself?" 

"No." I snap. I call the ambulance, and then I call Natalie.

"Viv, it's almost-"

"Nat, I'm going into labor, I need you to get here, and watch Lydia, and Hazel, the amb- Oh shit!" I scream. 

"I am on the way!" she yells.

Upon entering the hospital, they were gettting so much worse. I was literally screaming my head off already. 

"There's the head!" My nurse says in the delivery room. I just closed my eyes, and kept pushing my  baby boy, and when I heard his cries, I knew things were gonna be alright. 

Julius POV 

Dreaming...

"Julius you can't have a rainbow without any rain. You're just going through a slight storm, your rainbow will be beatiful, if you get my analogy." Vivianna smiles. I nod. "And if you really love Sam, you'd go get her back." 

"That's the problem, I don't know if I do love her now that I think about it."

"Yeah? What's changded?"

"I don't know," I look out the window. "Everything." There was a long silence, I assumed she didn't know what to say. I heard footsteps and then I felt her arms around me. "Vivianna, what are you doing?" I laugh a little. She pulls away and looks up at me.

"I'm trying to mend you." she smiles.

"Mend me?" I raise an eyebrow. 

"Yes." she hugs me again. I slowly wrap my arms around her. And I didn't want to let go.

I shot up, catching my breath. I felt all these memories flooding my head. Her smile, her kisses, my beautiful little girls. I rub my temples. And reach out beside me, not to find Vivianna. 

"Glad you're up." This blonde smiles. "Now how about that round two you promised?" 

"Oh no," I jumped up. "Holy fuck. This is not happening." I close my eyes, hoping to see something different when I opened them. Nothing. "Did I- did we-"

"Yes?" she raises an eyebrow.

"Oh my God." I felt weak all of sudden. I sat down on the floor. "I am married."

"Julius, you've been coming to see me for about two weeks now? I know that. What's the problem?"

"Oh shit." I felt so bad. Guilt was tearing at my chest. "Where's my phone?"

"Your wife called a little late last night, you were sleep, so I declined it. She left a voicemail I think." she tosses me my phone. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. 

"Look, I gotta go." I began gathering my things. "I can't see you anymore." I shake my head. When I got in the car, I listened to the voicemail. "Oh shit!" I sigh. This is not happening.

I make my way to the nearest hospital. Preparing myself for the worst.

"How can I help you?"

"Uh, my wife just gave birth to our son. Vivianna Harper?"

"Oh yes, room 253."

"Thank you." The elevator ride was so much longer. I don't know what to expect right now.

Vivianna POV

Collin Andrew Harper. It fit him. Those beautiful blue eyes, which were unfortunately blocked by his eyelids because he was sleeping, made me feel so much better. 

"You're so handsome." I smile. Slightly bouncing him. There was a knock on the door. Then, Julius walks in. My smile faded, and I gave him a blank stare.

"Hey baby." he eases towards me. "I remember everything now, and I just want to apolo-"

"Where were you?" I ask. He sighs. 

"I was working late again, I'm sorry." he frowns. I just shake my head, placing my baby boy in the baby bed.

"Do you think I'm stupid Julius?"

"No. I just, I wasn't ready to believe that I was married with-"

"But you were. You knew that. You left every chance you got. And the one night I needed you, you were with another woman I know. You don't have to tell me." I shrug. He just stares at me, with a stupid look of guilt on his face.  

"Viv, sweetheart, I'm so sorry."

"Keep that apology. I don't want to hear it." I turn on my side, and close my eyes. He just walks to the side, where he can see me, and rubs my back. 

"Don't be like this, please."

"Julius, your son is over there. Collin. I named him. Since you decided you didn't want to help with that. Please, get away from me, you smell like cheap ass perfume. And it's making my stomach hurt." I know he wasn't ready to believe he was married, but wether he believed it or not, he was.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Sorry it took so long, I am working on two other stories guys.

But 20+ for the next update please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 2K 22
"So you with the swirl?" (Ah-luh-zay) ©️voguerosee S͟t͟a͟t͟u͟s͟ DISCONTINUED (UNFINISHED)
47.6K 2.9K 51
The sequel..
186K 12.6K 19
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.