Love moment( A Damian and Rav...

De StephanieWalker109

So after watching the new Justice league dark: Apokolips war movie I had a dream about this and decided to wr... Mais

Its okay I'm here
Easy
My love
Cuddles
Sweat
Trapped with my love (this chapter will contain smut so be prepared)
Of course batman sleeps through a cookout
Nightmares
You can't kiss me because I'm sick part 1
You can't kiss me because I'm sick part 2
You can't kiss me cause l'm sick part 3
Requests
Since when?!?!
A rouge assassin part 1
A rouge assassian part 2
The tears of a warrior
Am I crazy or do I look bigger?
A half breed
Same heart different body
Ive got you brother
I'm gonna be a uncle!
The flashpoint
There's joy behind the storm
Evil Surviors
Flashpoint or Hope
Healing
BOOM!
Hope protects
What happened to me
Hope can save the world
Training Hope
Always and Forever
Tomorrow is the big day
Everything comes at a price
You won
Epilogue

A change in the earth?!

1.3K 25 0
De StephanieWalker109

Batman POV
As I was sitting in my room watching my computer and fixing my suit I was thinking about the last two years and how everything changed and what Damian has went through and I couldn't help but feel guilty. As I was lost in my thoughts I heard a beep come from the computer and wide my eyes when I saw the earth's core move slightly. In panic I ran to Clark room with my computer in hands.

"Clark emergency!" I shouted causing him to jump up. I showed him the image and his expression was horrific.

"What happened" he asked sitting on the chair.

"The core moved to the right 8 centimeters. That alone took 5% of the already damaged core away". I explained closing my computer.

Suddenly I heard thunder and lighting strike and then sounded to pour down rain.

"Well that's not good"Clark said while he shared a concern look with me.

Raven POV
Damian and I were watching the training assassins when it started thunder and rain. I pulled my hood over my head and stood closer to Damian for warmth. Damian waved his hand as a signal for the assassins to run to the underground training area.

"Let's head inside and see my father to see what's the issue with the weather now" he said taking my hand and leading me to his father room.

As we walked in the halls I started feeling lightheaded and my stomach started to turn in pain. Maybe it's a fluke. Right?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

58 6 6
(This fic is currently being rewritten <3) (Please note, some of the characters' pronouns have shifted in this work- know that these are strictly...
1M 11.8K 112
Just some short and sweet imagines for any Dolan fans who read my crap work xD #51 in Fanfiction 21/07/17 :"-_\~'°NO MORE REQUESTS TAKEN°'~/_-":
245K 4.7K 72
*quit correcting shit in the comments. i wrote this when i was, like, 12. and i don't use this account to write anymore. idgaf what i got wrong💀* Ti...
20.7K 579 9
For the last nine years, Raven had thought her best friend's younger brother absolutely hated her. But, now that she's working under him at Wayne Ind...