In the end (Detective Conan F...

By TessaRossa

The Black Organization is still after Kudo Shinichi and they get more and more information about his whereabo... More

The beginning of the end
Suspicion
Reunion
The shocking truth
Deal with the B.O.
Impossible conditions
The seventh day
Kudou Shinichi returns
Plans of the Organization
Showdown with the Black Organization - Part 1
Showdown with the Black Organization - Part 2
Unexpected help
Back to where it all began
At the point of no return
Danger awaits
Agony
Dragonfly
The final countdown
Towards the end

Search for the Black Organization

3.3K 88 3
By TessaRossa

Hi guys. The next part is here :-)
I want to thank those people who appreciated my work by voting and adding this story to their reading lists. Arigatou Gozaimasu :-)

Today i'll update two parts for you just because i think that it's needed ^_^

Hope you'll like it.

**********************************************************

Ran's POV

It has been seven days. Seven extremely long days has passed after we had found out the truth about Shinichi. Megure keibu told us that they would investigate to find a clue on Shinichi's whereabouts. He told us that he would call if he had found out something. But he didn't call.

It was still hard for me to believe all of this. But as time passed by i got more and more certain about it.
I remembered when Shinichi took me to the restaurant in Beika Sun Plaza. It could have been the best night of our lives. My heart was aching when i remembered how Conan got there and told me that Shinichi wouldn't come because he had gone to investigate another case.

So whenever i told Conan how i felt about Shinichi. Everytime...every single time...he knew how i felt about him.

I was often near the truth. I had almost found out many times but he always did something to deceive me.
I was very curious about one thing so i asked Hattori-kun about it.

Flashback

Kazuha-chan came here two days ago. She and Hattori-kun were fighting again but this time it was a serious matter. Kazuha-chan refused to talk with him because he had lied to her.

"You know Ran-chan. I know how you feel...and i mean it. I know what it feels like when the man you love the most..and who you think you can rely on doesn't trust in you enough to tell you something very important..." - She couldn't continue it because of her tears.

"They say that secrets make stronger relationships..." - She started again but she was cut off by the door bell.

I went to look who it was. Hattori-kun felt really sorry about his mistakes and he always went after Kazuha wherever she had gone.
I let him in and he sat down onto the sofa, next to Kazuha-chan. But she went to the other side of it in order to ignore him.

Silence filled the room and i decided to break it with the question i wanted to know the most.

"Hattori-kun. Can i have a question?" - I tried to be calm around him. He deceived me as well. He could have told me everything but instead he was on Shinichi's side.

"Yes?" - He didn't get his eyes off of Kazuha-chan.

"During the school play in which i played the princess, Shinichi was the knight. But Conan was also there, watching the play. How is it even possible if they are one and the same?"
I saw him turning to pale. It wasn't a surprise..he had been like this for the last two days. He had to explain many things to many people. I guess he had enough but i didn't care.

I had to be strong...like they were all this time. They had the strength to be careless about my feelings. They could do it...then why was it so hard for me?

He sighed and turned his attention to me.

"The little girl called Ai created a drug for him so he could have his body back for a short time. Then the girl disguised herself as Kudou and pretended to be ill so she could have a mask which involved a voice changer. That's how she was able to speak with Kudou's voice. They did it to make you believe that they were two different people."

"That's why you disguised yourself as him. To deceive Ran-chan. And that's why you wanted me to stay at home. You knew i would recognize you. So you deceived me, too." - Kazuha-chan stared at him for a while then she turned away.

Hattori-kun didn't say a word and silence filled the room again.

End of flashback

I sighed and stood up from my bed.

Shinichi..If only you were here now. I would listen to your explanation...even if it would hurt me so much...i wouldn't care. I want to hear your voice..i want to hear you saying sorry and i want to hug you so tightly like the whole world would fall apart if i wouldn't do so.

I wanted to clear my mind so badly. I wanted to forget everything that had happened and just wanted to be with him.

Wait..does this mean that i forgave him? - I thought about it hard.

I sighed. Was i really that insecure?

I finally decided to go downstairs to ask dad for the thousandth time about Shinichi. But i've already known the answer.

"Good morning..otou-san."

"Ran. Good morning." He sat at his desk. He was surrounded by beers but i saw that none of them were opened.
I guess this case gives him a headache, too.

"Otou-san. Did Megure keibu call you? Do we know something about Shinichi?"
He remained silent and i knew that the answer was no. I slowly turned round and sat onto the sofa.

"I'm sure he's alright. He's a tough one. Don't worry about him too much." - He told me.

I wanted to cry again..but i couldn't do it in front of my dad. I decided to go to my room and i got up from the sofa when he said:

"Ran.." - I turned round and looked into his eyes.
I saw guilt in them. I could tell that he was sad because he couldn't save me from the pain. But it wasn't his fault..not even his task.

By being sad i cause pain for everyone around me. They love me and don't want to see me like this. I have to be strong..for them.

"You're right. I shouldn't worry about him..and i promise i won't. I think i will visit mother now. Bye..otou-san." - I saw him smiling at me and i left the agency.

Conan's POV

I was locked inside the same room which i was in when i arrived. It was the fourth day. Vodka came every morning and evening and brought some food.

Actually, it was always a bread with some butter or jam for breakfast and some kind of soup for supper. I didn't eat much..well it wasn't the quality which i knew from Ran.

I was locked inside the same room with Vermouth. There was so much things i wanted to ask from her but it looked like that Ano Kata wasn't on the same idea. He always sent some sleeping pills with Vodka and as a result Vermouth didn't wake up since the last time i saw her..which was when i woke up in this room.

Now i was lying on my bed and was thinking. Somehow i felt like Ran was in danger and i couldn't even sleep properly because of that. I worried so much about her.
I missed her smile and her caring touch.
I wonder how she would react if i had told her the truth about my identity.

I think that she would be upset but she would forgive me.. She's the kindest person

in the world.

It was my daily routine. I got up from bed when Vodka came in with breakfast. After i finished it i checked Vermouth whether she was still alive or not. Fortunately she was always okay... she was just walking on her dream's path without problems. I was a little bit jealous of this because as i said before i couldn't sleep. Then i always sat onto my bed and wondered about my friends..wel mostly about Ran.

"Mmmm...." - I heard Vermouth's voice. I looked at her

"Silver Bullet..." - She mumbled and i went closer to her.

But in the next instant she grabbed my wristle.

"Did you let him to give me sleeping pills?" - She asked as she opened her eyes.

"Did i have another choice?"

"Guess not...." - She sat up.

"Ohhh...my head is aching.."

"How did you wake up? Wait...could it be that he didn't give you pills this time?"

"How am i supposed to know that? You were the one that was awake, weren't you?"

"I don't know if..."

"What happened to you Silver Bullet? Losing the ability to look for the details?" - She asked with sarcasm in her voice.

"I can't concentrate..." - She didn't let me finish my sentence again.

"You worry too much about her.."

"Huh?"

"Angel is fine. She's with your friends, isn't she?" - She smiled. I realized that i have never seen her smile truly...this was the first time.

"Where are we?" - I tried to change the topic. I knew if we would talk about Ran i would say things i would never say in fron of Vermouth.
I took Haibara's advice this time. I didn't trust in Vermouth..

What if all of this was only a little play from the Organization in order to gain my trust and get information?

"It's Ano Kata's hideout. It's an island in the sea."

"Are we on an island?"

"That's what i said.."

I sighed. So the possibility of escaping is low.

"Who the hell are you Vermouth?" - I asked after some minutes.

"A secret makes a woman, woman." - She winked at me and i knew that i could never get information about the Organization or escaping possibilities from her.

"Oh..really? Then keep your secrets to yourself and you will suffer from them on your own. I won't help." - I replied and sat onto my bed to get lost in my thoughts again.

Megure's POV

I hoped that he would find anything so i dialled his number.

"Ah..Mouri-kun."

"Megure keibu. How's the investigation going? Did you find him?" - He asked and i was disappointed again.

"I wanted to ask the same thing from you. We have no idea where he could be."

I heard a knock on my door.

"Mouri-kun..i have to hang up now. I will call you back later." - And i hung up.

I heard the knock on my door again.

"Come in."

Shiratori-kun, Satou-kun and Takagi-kun entered the room.

"What is it? Did you find anything?" - I asked.

"Megure keibu..i think that woman knows something." - Shiratori-kun told me.

"Which woman?"

"You know keibu..there was that woman in your office when we told Ran-san and the others about the case." - Takagi-kun answered.

"What do you know about her?" - I asked. I really wanted to know. She was told to be an FBI agent but when i asked Jodie-kun about it she replied that she had never seen her before.

She was a little bit suspicious for me, too.

"Hattori-kun told us that when she saw Akai-san she looked like she had already met her before." - Satou-kun said.

"We have an alternative explanation about Akemi Miyano's death." - Takagi-kun continued.

"And what would that be?" - I asked.

"We suspect that the same thing happened with her as with Akai-san." - Shiratori-kun replied.

"Vermouth?" - That was the only thing that came to my mouth.

"Yes..Vermouth." - They answered together.

"Do you suspect that woman to Akemi Miyano?"

"That's what came to our mind." - Satou-kun asnwered.

"Then let's ask her. It won't hurt.." - I trusted in these three more than the whole police HQ. Satou-kun's instinct's were never in vain.

So we departed to look for Akemi Miyano..or whoever that woman was.

************************************************************

This is the end for now.
I hope you liked it. If you did then please don't forget to vote. ;)
And share your opinion by leaving a comment.

Bye guys. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.1K 50
Ten damned years. The black organization suffered utter defeat. The antidote was done, yet it was useless. After so much testing, their bodies became...
18.9K 249 6
Story about Kudo Shinichi and Miyano Shiho after being able to go through everything together after defeating the Black Organization,What will Kudo d...
2.7K 63 2
ai created the antidote but decides to stay in her child form while shinichi returns back to his old life. but the two of them stop talking after a c...
3.7K 107 21
As the normal life was going, the small but important piece of the chain to break the Black Organization had appeared. Who would that person be? What...