Meant To Be *Janoskians Fan...

Por rubyhannah

Ruby moves to Melbourne to focus on her career and soon becomes close friends with internet sensations, the J... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
*Bonus Chapter*
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
MEANT TO BE SEQUEL UP! PLEASE READ!

Chapter Forty-Five

39K 559 97
Por rubyhannah

Hiiii!!! Thankyou all for the amazing support! I'm really sorry everything has been so delayed, I've had tons of work and stuff lately. I am going to continue writing this for a bit longer but will be starting a new Janoskians fanfic aswell in a few weeks or so! yayy!! If you have any ideas please tell me! I was thinking a team Jai, Team Beau one? Anywayss enjoy!! x

90 votes for Chapter 46 <3

-------------------------------------------------

I set my alarm to go off early, as it did. As I sat up I was almost happy for a moment, until I remembered I was moving out today. Luke still didn't know. If it was my way, I would've told him, but Gina doesn't want to. I ignored the fact that it was early and walked sleepily into the twin's room. They were both asleep looking as innocent as ever. I smiled and climbed up onto Luke's bed, tring my hardest not to make too much noise. Slowly, I got comfy and layed next to Luke. He stirred and edged his body closer, holding me around my waist and kissing my forehead. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment that would be the last until I moved back in. The scariest part of leaving was being away from Luke with a family that I had never spoken to. Jai woke up underneath us and yawned loudly. "Fucking shithead." Luke muttered as Jai kicked Luke's bed above his. Luke grabbed his water bottle from the corner of his bead, opened the mouth piece and sprayed it harshly on Jai. Jai groaned as Luke and I cried from laughter.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAH fuck you." said Jai sarcastically. Luke and I continued to laugh as he left the room. As soon as Jai walked out, Luke held my neck softly and kissed my lips delicately. I couldn't help but notice what looked like a needle mark on Luke's neck as we pulled away. I sighed before hugging Luke tightly. I knew he could get over this easily, just with determination and time.
"What you up to today?" I asked almost sadly.
"Filming with the boys." Luke replied. "Wanna join?" he said twirling a piece of my hair around his index finger. 'can't sorry, I'm moving out' I wanted to say but I kept my mouth shut.
"Sorry babe, I'm busy." I told him. Luke pulled a sad face at me and we both chuckled. I looked at the marks on Luke and silently prayed that he would get better. He must have spotted me looking as he cleared his throat and rubbed his neck obviously trying to cover the marks.
"I'd better get ready." said Luke climbing down. "Are you sure you can't come Rubes?" he said sadly. I shook my head apollogetically, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to fall. I layed in Luke's bed while he got dressed, tangling myself in his warm duvet and breathing in the scent of his cologne that was left on his pillow. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself. Luke laughed and fiddled on his phone. "What?" I asked.
"Nothing. Just a sneaky of you half asleep." he smirked. "It's not going on instagram or twitter or anything. Don't worry." he said sarcastiacally. I quickly got off Lukes bed and chased Luke trying to get the phone. He ran into my room until I followed. Luke flopped backwards on my bed and i climbed on top of him, grabbing his arms. We were both laughing hysterically.
"Don't you dare." I said inbetween laughing.
"Kiss me and it will never be seen by anyone else." he smirked. I quickly leant down and pecked his lips. "Properly." he demanded. I smiled and leant down again with my hands rested on his chest. Our mouths moved in sync as Luke applied more pressure onto my lips. The kiss deepened until a giggle came from the door way. Beau stood their laughing. "GOTCHA BITCHES" he squealed. He turned his phone around to show us the picture he had just snapped of Luke and I kissing.
"What, are you going to get off on that or something?" I remarked.
"suuuurrreeee." Beau smiled jokingly.
"You creep me out." said Luke as we both got up from the bed. Beau chuckled.
"It's okay Beau," I said walking towards him and patting his shoulder. "We will help you." I continued to walk out and into the kitchen. Beau ran after me and picked me up, play fighting with me on the couch while Luke made us all toast. We ate together at the table and watched a little bit of Victorious with Jai who ws drooling over Ariana as usual. Daniel and James came over about half an hour later. I opened the door widely. "Hey guys!" I exclaimed, giving them both a hug. "You coming in?"
"Nahh" said Daniel. "We're off today," he said pulling a sad face.
"We can hang out later bebz." smiled James. Beau, Jai and Luke came to the door and I realised that this was the last time I would be with Luke before I moved out. I held his hand as the other boys walked out of the house yelling their good byes. I started to get teary and hoped that Luke couldn't see that. "What is it babe? I've gotta go." he chuckled. Without speaking, I pulled Luke closer to me and gave him a passionate kiss. "OOOOHHHHHH" yelled Skip and Beau.
"AW you cuties GET A ROOM" shouted James afterwards. Luke and I pulled away but I didn't want to let go of his hand. "Ruby are you okay?" Luke asked worriedly.
"I'll miss you." I said choking up.
"You are a sweethart. I'll miss you too." he said kissing my forehead. I let go of his hand as he walked towards the rest of the boys. "Bye!" he shouted. I waved back, scared that if I yelled out the tears would spill from my eyes. I locked he door behind me as I went inside and grabbed my phone, texting Gina. "The boys are gone. I'm ready to go whenever x" I sighed as I grabbed my suitcase full of most of my stuff. I had no clue how long I would be living away for.
"Home in 5 x" Gina text back. While I waited I got the note that I had written Luke previously and placed it on his pillow, his name written on the top in big, swirly, colourful letters. Quickly, I kissed the letter before placing it down for the last time. I heard the door unlock and Gina walk down the hall looking for me. She spotted me in the twins rom and let out a sympathetic smile. "Ready?" she said softly. I nodded even though I wasn't. Gina saw the sadness in my face and gave me a big hug. "It's not forever hunny. I promise, he will get better quicker than ever and we will have our Luke back." she assured me. I smiled and nodded again, that seemed to be all I could do this morning. I rolled my suitcase to the car and shoved it in the back. I mentally said my good byes as I climbed in the car and waited for Gina to walk around to the drivers side.
'Bye house.'
'Bye Jai'
'Bye Beau.'
"Bye Gina'
'Bye Lala'
'Bye Luke..'

 Gina and I got out of the car at my new homestay family. We got out of the car and got my two suitcases that I was bringing. The rest was back at the Brooks's as I was determined to move back in before next month. The house was very neat and structured, almost like a perfect home that you see on movies. Gina came up to the door with me and knocked. A gust of wind came as we waited, making my nerves really settle in. A woman around Gina's age answered to door with a huge smile. 'She has perfect teeth.' was all I could think. "You must be Ruby!" she exclaimed. I smiled and nodded not so enthusiastically. She was not half as welcoming and amazing as Gina.
"Hi I'm Gina,"
"Rochelle." the two women introduced themselves. I walked further into the house very slowly, taking in all of my new surroundings. The house was sqeaky clean without any imperfections. Too clean. Three more people came into the room altogether. A man and two children. "Hi Ruby, I'm Mark." the man said shaking my hand fomally. "And this is Mary and Joshua." he said pointing to his two children who smiled and waved in sync. The oy, Joshua was about my age, very tidy and quiet. Mary, looked about fourteen years old. Innocent and very girly. I smiled again, not knowing what to say or how to react to this family. "Honey, I will help you unpack for a bit before I go." said Gina patting my back. I snapped back to reality, "Alright," I said about to carry one of my suitcases up.
"Uh-uh." said Mark walking over with Joshua tagging behind him. "Ladies, you go first, Joshua and I will carry the bags up." he told us. It was so corny I wanted to vomit. Instead I took a deep breath and thanked them, holding onto Gina's hand. 'You have to do it for Luke.' I thought to myself as we walked up the pristine wooden stairs. I got to my new room and took a look around. It was simple and nice, but not very homey. I felt as though one touch could ruin everything about it. The boys put my suitcases down and turned to me. "We will give you two some time." Mark said going down stairs. Joshua took a further look at me then followed his dad downstairs.
"Sooo, what do you think?" said Gina blankly. I couldn't speak. I just burst into tears and gave her a tight hug. "Only a few months honey, not too long. I promise you, as soon as Luke is better, you are moving straight back in, okay?" she assured me. I smiled and nodded at her, wiping away my tears.
"Aw my love." Gina said getting teaary aswell. "I'm so sorry."
"Don't be sorry Gina, I want to do this. I want Luke to get better and I know this will work. You never know, maybe he will improve faster this way." I said.
"That's right gorgeous girl! And you are welcome to see him during the day when someone else is home. Trust me. this will work." Gina spoke.
"I trust you."

--- LUKE'S POV -----

I got home in the afternoon from filming. We had all gone to Skip's for a bit before I decided to come home to spend some time with Ruby. The rest of th boys stayed back. I felt alright with only minor cravings that hopefully Ruby could help distract me from. I unlocked the door and shouted Ruby's name. "RUBY, I'M HOME." "RUBES?" There was no answer. I went into Mum's room where she was sorting out clothes. "Mum do  you know where Ruby is." I asked. Mum looked upset and pained.
"Luke, I'm taking you to the doctors tomorrow, okay love?" she said softly. What did this have to do with Ruby?
"Mum, where is Ruby?"
"Look, his was my idea not hers. I am just going by the rules. Legally Ruby cannot stay with us if a member of the family is currently taking drugs.." she said. My blood turned cold.
"Where is she?" I said knowing the horrible answer already.
"Luke until you get over this Ruby can't live with us. She will come and visit you all the time, just not live here full time for a few months."
"So you basically kicked her out?"
"No, Luke. Just listen, once we get you back on track-"
"I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN, I WANT TO SPEAK TO RUBY!" I shouted and instantly regretted. I loved my mum to pieces but she had really taken this matter too far. I wasn't that bad was I?
"She will call you tonight love,"
"Tell me where she is mum! I am begging you."
"Once you settle down and you have seen a doctor." she said firmly. I thumped out of the room on anger, punching the door on the way out. Tears spilled angrily from my eyes as I went into my room. I climbed up onto my bed and slammped my head onto the pillow to hear something crunch. I pulled the piece of paper out  and unfolded it.

"Luke, I know you may not understand why it is I am leaving but I am trusting your mum and trusting you to listen to her. If you do this for me then I pinky promise you I will be back as soon as absolute possible. It kills me to leave when you need me most but I have no option now. I don't want you to be mad at Gina, she is doing what is best for you and if I didn't think she was, I wouldn't have left. Please remember that your family and I are there to help you, not against you. I have told your mum to let you know where I am staying once you start improving and until then I will come and visit you every single day. Please push yourself to overcome this addiction, I know that you are srtong and you can do it. Whenever you hurt yourself you are hurting me, please get better :'(
Love Ruby xxx"

I put my head in my hands and thought about whatever the fuck was hapening right now. I re-read the letter over and over, each time it touched my heart even more. I couldn't be mad at Ruby, she had no choice and wanted what was best for me. I am the one who stuffed it up for myself and others. Not Ruby, not my family. Me. I got out of bed and grabbed my phone. I started walking to Chad's. Although Ruby had said not to do the drugs, my cravings were really bad and I was now feeling depressed. I got halfway to his house and turned back, going to the park instead. The sooner I stopped the drugs the sooner I got Ruby back, I thought sensibly. She meant so much to me and I knew that if I didn't sort my shit out soon, someone else was going to steal her heart. I had to put up with these cravings if I wanted Ruby back.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.5K 1K 24
"Coming out here this summer turned out completely different to what I expected" Ami and Meg take a trip to LA for the summer joining a internship pr...
157K 3.3K 53
When Abbie moves to Glenroy and meets Luke Brooks, her life changes dramatically. She falls hopelessly in love with him, but will other things stand...
9.5K 86 18
In search of a new life and a sense of self, Valerie Andrews leaves Toronto to spend her summer in Melbourne, Australia, where she meets Jai Brooks...
205K 3.7K 37
Alexis is forced to move her whole life when her dad gets a new job. She has to leave her family, friends, boyfriend and her home town in Queensland...