°•Beauty and Volleyball•° (Fe...

By XxCookie_ruby_chan

¦ Hinata shoyo is a girl wanting to live her Volleyball dream after she saw her Idol "Little giant" in the TV... More

• Some Things you need to know•
¦• Few years Ago•¦
*•Training camp?•*
*• Shopping/revealed •*
*• We meet again •*
¦• Going to training camp•¦
¦°•Arrival•°¦
•* Start *•
°• Your a what?! •°
°• Race •°
• Music •
//* Friend or Foe *//
Φ• Little accident •Φ
β• Lost •β
* mommy *
Δ¦ Girls ¦Δ
༆ smile ༆
//‹3 teaser ‹3//
Δ• Don't leave •Δ
☀︎︎| 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡
//Shoyo is a what?//
✨ Goodbye ✨
Announcements
HEYA

'• Call? •'

2.7K 81 53
By XxCookie_ruby_chan

Shoyo's pov

I went to the managers bedroom and prepeared for a bath. I grabed my towel and proceeded to the bathrooms. As i walked their i saw some people looked at me and stop on what they were doing,  i gave them a smile and proceeded to the showers.

As i entered the bathroom their was a vending machine at the side and saw bakeyama in one of them,  i came towards him and spoke.

"So bakeyama what are you ganna get?" i said while facing the vending machine that he is.

"Boke hinata boke! You sacred me!" he yelled

"whatever, so what yu ganna get?" i asked again.

"Milk" he responded.

"I should have not asked" i sigh.

"See you tomorrow bakeyama!" i said and proceeded to the bathroom.

~30 minutes later~

I got out of the bathroom with a towel covered around my body and another towel in my hair. As i walked out of the bathroom their was also someone who exited from the other side of bathroom.

I looked at the person who exited the bathroom and it was suga. I greteed him hello and he greteed me back, we walk towards the managers rooms and talked about stuff but mostly Volleyball cause that always intertains me.

"So suga, are the other team members done showering?" i asked.

"Well some of them tho" he said.

"I cant believe that their are strong Volleyball players invited here in the camp!" i said with exitment.

Suga chuckled and told me that i should not waste all of my energy tomorrow because their are still many practices on the other day's. I nodded and told him that i have a lot of stamia that last a week. He chuckled again and told me that i should not waste it. We talked and talked that i did not notice that i was infront of the managers room,  i said my goodbye to suga and went inside.

I entered the managers room and saw all of the manegers talking and already wearing their pjs. I greted them and they greted me back, i grab my bag and proceeded to get my pjs and insted of the pjs i usually wear in party's and at the house. I founded my pjs that i wore in britian,  i froze and thought for a second because i had putten my soft pjs in my bag and that brought me. Onni-san exchange my pj's i had putten their my comphy pj and he saw it and grab my pj's that i always wear in britian. I cursed at myself and the managers seems to notice.

"Hinata what's wrong?" kaori asked.

"Im..um.." i said.

"Where's your pajama's shoyo?" asked yachi.

"Well, im ganna change for a minute" i said and went to the changing room.

Why do i have to suffer i said while changing.

I opened the door and the managers soon had all eyes on me. The room was silence and their faces was full of amazement and soon someone spoke.

"Omg i nwver thought i have those kind of pajama's shoyo" yelled yachi.

"That pajama's are hot!" said hana

"Where did you get those! Ive never seen those kind in japan" yelled yukie.

"That fit's you" said kiyoko.

"My onni-sam replaced my pj's with this" i said while blushing.

"Well your onni-san has taste you know" said mai.

We all chatted some things and some of the girls say's some words about "crush" and stuff i did not get what they were saying and just shrugg it off because all i know is just volleyball amdy family stuff. We were in a middle of a converstaion about clothes until a phone rang.  We all stop and looked at our phones and the only one that had not cheacked was me.

I grab my phone from my bag and the caller was named.

"Butler simon"

I instantly knew who wanted to call me and excuse self from the managers. I went outside and found out that their were a forest behind the building. I went to the forest and found a waterfall (classy am i right )
I sat on a rock and answered the call.

"Hello?" i said.

"Hello Mini Madam, Im sorry if i disturb your sleep but your Grandmother want's to talk to you" butler smith said.

"it's not a problem butler smith, you can hand her the phone" i said.

"Hello Darling" a voice of an sweet old lady said.

"Good evening grandmother" i said.

"No need to be so formal dear" she said.

"ok, how are you grandmother" i said happly.

"Im fine like always, i miss you, your mom and your siblings dear" she said.

"I miss you to grandma" i said.

"Well the spring break is coming am i right?" she asked.

"yes" i said and thought to myself that in the spring tournament we have a game.

"Well i have decided that you guys should return here" she said.

I froze and thought to myself that what about the spring tournament.

"Are you okay dear?" grandma asked.

"Im perfectly fine" i said

"Well i have informed your mom about it and she agreed."

"Well that's perfect news grandma" i said in my happy tone trying to hide my sadness.

"Well i had heard that you love to play volleyball and i had told butler jhosh to make a volleyball coart in the yard" she said happly.

"Wait really?!" i said.

"Ofcourse, you and your siblings can play when visiting here"

"Thank you so much! I wish i was their to hug you" i said.

"Well when you get here you can hug me" she said.

"And your brother wants to talk to you" she continued.

"Ok!" i said.

"Hello my little princess" haku said.

"Hello Onii-san!! And im not little anymore" i said.

"Well to me your still little" he said.

"Your mean" i said.

"haha, well i wanna see you when spring comes" he said.

"I wanna see you to!!  Also dad" i said.

"Stay safe their and if theirs a harmful person their use your skills princess" he said.

"Sure!  And you to" i said.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you to " i said

We ended the call and i closed my phone. I looked at the waterfall and closed my eyes to feel the fresh air and the peaceful silence oly hearing the water drip in the water below.
I sang a song to keep me intertained and while singing i touched the water and playing with it, i soon stood up and began to dance slowly with the melody.

wise men say's~

only fools rush in~

But i cant help~

Falling in love~

With~

You~

I ended the song and returned to the falls to get my phone. I walked slowly to the bulding and felt that someone was watching me,  i walked a bit faster and still i felt like someone was watching me. I stop at where i was and spoke.

"You know, you can just stop following me" i said while closing my eyes.

Then out of the cornor their was a bunch of mens. Their was a man who had black and white hair and was wearing a black t-shirt and some pants. The next one was a black haired man wearing a blue t-shirt and some black shorts.  Then Kuroo-senpai? wearing a grey shirt and some pants. I sigh and started to talk again.

"So, what do you want?" i asked finally opening my eyes.

"Hey, Hey, Hey!!!  I cant believe this girl knows were following her!" yelled the white and black haired man.

"Quiet down it's already night time" said the black haired man.

"Chibi-chan! Hi" said kuroo.

"Why were you following me kuroo-senpai and who are these two behind you?" i asked still my head not facing them.

"Well i just have some questions y'now" said kuroo

"Then? Why did you follow me insted of asking kenma" i said knowing that kenma wont even give him a single hint.

"He wont tell me and if he did he will tell me some wrong answers" he admitted.

"Kenma being kenma ofcourse" i chuckled then after that i turned my head to face them.

"Well i have some questions then" i smiled.

"W-what is it?" kuroo said while facing his face in the other direcrtion to hide his blush.

"If your the only one who wants to ask questions then why are they following me" i asked while going towards them and pointed.

"Well i can answer that question!" yelled the white and black haires man.

"Quiet down" said the black haired man

"Me and akaashi was heading our way to the building until i heard some singging,  i was curious so i told akaashi that we should follow the voice because maybe it might be a fairy or something!  Then when we got their i saw kuroo in the bush and stared at you so we did the same and after you sang we followed you and bom you caught us!" yelled the black and white haired man.

"W-wait so you guys heard me sing?" i asked

"YES AND THAT VOICE WAS AMAZING!" yelled the white and black hair man.

"Haha im not that good" i said.

"Well then this man over her is your friend?" i said while pointing at the black haired man.

"Yep!, his name is akaashi and im Bokuto and im one of the Top 5 aces!" said the white with black haired man.

"Wait really?!  Your an ace?!" i yelled with amazement in my eyes.

"Yep I am!" he said proudly.

"THAT IS SO AMAZING!! YOUR SPIKE MUST HAVE BEEN LIKE "WOOSH" AND THEN "BAMM" " i yelled with amazement in my eyes.

"OH AND THEN DONT FORGET ITS LIKE KABAMM" he yelled.

"YOUR SO AWSOME!!" i yelled.

"t-thanks" he said while facing the other way to hide his blush.

"Well im Hinata shoyo, Nice to meet you" i said while bowing.

"Well chibi-chan i want to ask you some questions" said kuroo.

"What's the question kuroo-senpai?" i asked.

"Well how did you know my name?" asked him.

"Well kenma told me about how annoying you are and aperantly send a photo of you spilling hot chocolate on a white carpet and freaked out" i said.

"He what?!" he said.

"Yes he did,  and anymore questions? " i said.

"Well i aperantly heard you talk someone in your phone and a word had struck me tho" he said while rubbing his neck.

"well what is the word" i said oblivious

"Well sorry to ask you but, Was that your boyfriend?" said kuroo.

I froze at the words he said and remembered that i said i love you to onii-san and he might have miataken it to a "Boyfriend".

"Oh no its not" i finally said.

"So who was that?" he asked.

"Well its my Onii-san from b-,  i mean from outside a country" i said.

"Oh ok!" he said but his tone was a sigh from relief i dont know why thi but i dont care.

"Well i got to sleep now" i said.

"Goodnight everyone and see you tomorrow" i said while bowing and ran to the building.

.
.
.

I opened the door and their i saw the managers in their futons laying down and some were talking.

"so hinata who was that?" asked runa

"Was that your boyfriend?!" yelled hana.

"Well if hinata had a boyfriend he must be as hot as his brothers you know" said mai.

"Well i agree with her" said yachi, yikie and kiyoko.

"Let her answer" said kaori

"well it's my grandma" i said while sitting in my futon.

"Aww, i expect that it was your boyfreind" said hana.

"I dont have one" i said.

"Well have you been one?" asked hana.

"No" i said.

"what about a crush?" asked yukie.

"Well onni-san told me what a crush is and No" i said.

"I Will swear that this is an angel from heaven!" yelled hana.

"I bet" said everyone

"Well now i dont know what your talking about" i said.

They all chuckled and after some few mimutes we all driff to sleep.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~
Bonus:

"Akaashi i want to hear her voice again." Said bokuto.

"What do you mean?" Said akaashi.

"I have a tiny crush on her" he said

"Wait what?" said akaashi

"I wanna know that karasuno manager we meet earlier if she can play Volleyball!" yelled bokuto.

"And if she did then you will fall in love am i right?" said akaashi.

"W-what no!" bokuto yelled while hiding his blush.

______________________________________

Hi guys i hope you will love this tiny chapter!!  I will be posting tomorrow ofcourse and thank you for the support i really apprec.iate it much❤

~Love Author-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 14.6K 38
Oh great. Now I've gotta write a description? What a drag. Anyway, here goes. 《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》 Sarada Uchiha has always wondered what...
114K 2.4K 61
Disclaimer: I DONT OWN NARUTO I also don't own the art, it belongs to its respectful owners. Enjoy the story, feel free to comment and vote.
6.6K 227 13
Betrayed...that what happened to him and after all that he did for his family? They betrayed him? He protected them, though he had to kill him, he ju...
78.6K 1.5K 21
Your from planet Glorb and you were sentenced for death from your father, the king. So before you could get killed, you took a escape pod to a place...