Baby Angel | h.s

perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... Еще

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Lights Up Behind
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 4
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
HARRYWEEN
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 50

2.8K 53 1
perks_eos1800

                  July 28, 2020

Smiling, Harry glanced at Noelle through the mirror as she read the lines of Harry's book that he read on the calm app.

It was a serene morning to the both of them in Italy right now, they both just got out of the bathroom from showering together, it was very intimate if you ask me.

They were just enjoying each other.

Dress in one of his button ups and white shorts, Harry keep doing Noelle's hair as she was in her checkered shirt and some sweater with skirt.

"Have you ever wondered what happens when you sleep? Where you go and what you feel. The places that you seek. When you start to drift away, your mind becomes a book that writes itself, then fades away before you wake to look"Noelle reads as she nods her head softly at the tone of her voice.

"Why don't you tell me, angel?"Harry played along making Noelle giggle.

"I can't, you have to read the whole thing"Noelle replied flipping the pages as Harry hummed.

Harry continued doing her hair as the wind blew pass them through the balcony before both of them felt the heat on their skin from the sun.

Soon, Noelle's voice drowned out from Harry's ear as he thought of the future. For the past days, Harry has been thinking their future together. Like a really deep thought of it, will they get married?For a reason, Harry can't wait to marry Noelle.

He knows it's quite early but he couldn't help himself, he was in love with this girl and he knows, Noelle is too with him.

Will they have kids?Harry was pretty sure that will have, by the looks of it already. He knows Noelle adores children and him too, by the count of their godchildren. He knows that it's gonna be nice that one day, he'll have a family to come home with. Little Harry or Little Noelle running around the house while they with play them.

If they settle down, where will they settle down?Harry knows that he felt at home wherever he's with her but by just looking at Noelle, she felt at home in London. He knows that her parents aren't really always at home in London considering London was just their second home. However, their children loves in London. Each of the siblings have their job so it's quite hard to go home to London and back in LA but Harry knew that they always love London.

Maybe when they settle down, he'll buy another home in London or they could stay in Italy.

How many kids will they have?Harry loves the thought of having 3 kids, two girls and a boy. That's a good plan for him and he's sure, he heard Noelle talked about having 2 or 3 also.

Family planning was important to Harry considering of their job, he wants to plan it all out to make it perfect but he knows also that maybe it won't be perfect as he thought.

All he knows that if ever both of them are gonna settle down, he'll overcome everything and make Noelle happy.

"And, you're done, Angel"Harry smiled after braiding her hair loosely that she thought earlier before he made it himself.

Noelle hummed before looking up to the mirror, moving her head side to side to check on her hair before she look up at Harry through the mirror.

"You're doing good at this"Noelle smiled at him.

"Am I?"Harry chuckled putting his hands on his hips.

"Mhm, the only guy that I've dated who does my hair"Noelle praised closing the book before putting it to the vanity table.

Hearing her words, Harry felt a sense of pride inside him making him grin before Noelle stood up and turned around to face him.

"Okay then, I'm the only guy who can do your hair"Harry raised his chin proudly making Noelle chuckle.

"Miranda does my hair"she raised a brow while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I'm pretty sure Miranda's not a guy"Harry said looking down at her.

"yeah she's not"Noelle laughed before kissing Harry.

Harry who responded immediately making Noelle smile through the kiss before she pulled him closer and grabbing his right hand that is on her waist. Deepening the kiss, she led her right hand to her bum that is covered with her short skirt.

Noticing it, Harry pressed his front on her as she moaned softly before he squeezed her bum making her gasp through the kiss at how harsh he did.

Licking her lips softly, Noelle leaned away a little, "Wore a skirt for you"

Harry then let out breathy laugh, "A minx you are"

Noelle laughed softly throwing her head back making Harry leaned forward and press a kiss on her light hickey in the middle of her neck and collarbone that he made last night.

"I'm getting hungry, H"Noelle said closing her eyes, enjoying Harry's lips on her neck.

Squeezing her ass for the last time, Harry slowly lets her go before grabbing her hand that is fisting his shirt, "Come on, had a whole breakfast waiting for you"

Opening her eyes once again, she smiled at him before she lets him drag her to the balcony where they lie breakfast is waiting patiently for them.

"These looks lovely"Noelle bit her lip as she felt her mouth water at the sight in front of her.

Different kinds of food were on the balcony table, egg and bacon were on the right side with some coffee, a slice of cheesecakes on the table, Oreo and Strawberry to be specific. Some bread with fruits are on the other side too.

"Cooked the egg and Bacons for you, kitten"Harry grinned after opening the balcony on the kitchen.

"Oh I love you, alright"Noelle said knowing that Harry knows that Noelle loves egg and bacon on breakfast.

"I love you too"Harry chuckled before both of them sat side by side.

Sending Harry a wet kiss on his cheek making him playfully push her away, both of them started eating their breakfast. With Noelle, looking outside as people in Italy is seen through the balcony and Harry who keeps writing on his journal while still eating.

Noelle tilts her head to the side a little as she eat her bacon before seeing a beautiful baby through the window of an aparment across the hotel that they were staying.

The baby then started giggling loudly while looking at Noelle making her smile.

"Hi, baby"Noelle waved at the beautiful baby girl before playing peek a boo at her.

Hearing and noticing, Harry looked up from the journal and look at Noelle. Furrowing his eyebrows seeing his angel playing peek a boo, Harry look at what she is looking.

The he saw the baby girl, smiling and clapping at Noelle. There goes the baby fever again, he smiled at the interaction and realized that Noelle had a magnet in her when it comes to babies.

"Beautiful baby, hmm?"Harry took his coffee before sipping in it.

"Yeah"Noelle hummed as the baby girl turned around for a second.

Harry smiled at her noticing Noelle didn't take her gaze off of the baby before putting his mug down.

"Anya!Girlie, I told you not to go anywhere"soon, a woman in her 30's, her mother, came to the view as she picked up the baby girl.

"Anya's her name"Harry said looking at the window also.

Anya's mother keep scolding her softly as Anya just giggled at her mother making her mother smile then her mother gaze upon on the window seeing the couple.

"You have a beautiful baby"Noelle called kindly with a smile.

Thankfully, the hotel and the apartment aren't that far so it wasn't that hard to hear.

"Thank you,Miss Downey"the mother smiled as Anya buried her head to her mother's neck while still looking at Noelle.

With a wave from both of them, the couple waved back before the mother and daughter walked away with a smile.

Looking at their backs one last time, Noelle looked at Harry before placing her legs on his lap as he rubbed her legs softly.

"What?"Noelle smiled at him as she noticed he was already looking at her.

"S'nothing"Harry chuckled softly before placing his other hand on her cheek, caressing it, "I just love you so much"

Smiling, Noelle leaned to his hand closing her eyes, just feeling Harry beside her.

In Harry's mind, he was sure that sooner or later, he's gonna have a family with this girl.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Dark. darkfic

Фанфик

38.2K 484 61
“I can tell you’re going to be a challenge.” He almost growled. “I like that.” Harry smirked. He dipped his head, nudging mine to the side before I...
63.4K 1.5K 95
I should have fixed my hair, checked my makeup. I should have made sure the obvious tears that even I didn't realize I had shed were cleaned from my...
2.4K 5 34
"I'm sorry for saying what I said but I'm not apologizing for my feelings. When you meet the one, you know. If you don't feel the same then that's ok...
Always, Alice Amy Taylor

Любовные романы

4.9K 159 27
Harry leaned in closer to her, his eyes moving down from her eyes to her lips as a loose curl fell effortlessly from his hair down onto his forehead...