Hearts of Spade

By Kingkeziah

Good and bad don't mix together and if they ever mixed the results would cause a catastrophe. Much like kayl... More

CAST
Proulogue
Chapter one
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
PART 2 : New Cast
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen: Fashion Show Pt1
Chapter twenty: Fashion show Pt2
Chapter Twenty one: I/You
NEW BOOK

Chapter Eighteen

125 9 1
By Kingkeziah

Kaylib P.O.V.

"Hey Ramonna the future super model what's going on" I answer her jogging up the block.

"yeah soon you will be paying to talk to me." she tells me.

"You are mad fucked up I hooked you up with my sister" I tell her and she just laughs

"Hey so I have information on the name you asked me to run a few weeks ago" she says.

"Why am I only getting the information now" I ask her drinking water.

"Well he wasn't arrested by the NYPD but by the FBI so that shit takes much longer" she tells me.

"but anyway do you want me to email you the information or should I just tell you" she says.

"tell me and also email me " I tell her as I take a seat on the park bench.

"So Jerry was convicted for life in prison" she tells me. "On which charges" I ask her 

"Murder,Possession of illegal arms and drug dealing" She tells me.

"All of that and how long did he get in jail again" I ask her.

"He initially got fifty years but then his legal team made a deal with the prosecution and he got thirty five years" she tells me.

"Any family history or trace " I ask her." Well it says a son and daughter but no names are given" she tells me.

"thanks Ramonna,see you soon" I tell her jogging back to apartment

My mind kept going back to the fact that he has a daughter that was new information that I didn't know because as far as I know Jerry only had a daughter.

I got home and checked if my sister was home as like like I thought she was not home. I wanted to let Tyler know that his former best friend is out of jail but I didn't know how I was going to explain how I found out.

"Hey can we meet up for brunch" I called Tyler asking him if we can meet up for lunch and Tyler agrees to the meeting.

Kaylib prints the information that Ramonna sent him about Jeremiah and puts it in a brown envelope and decides that on his way to the club he will drop the envelope at the house.

Tyler P.O.V.

I had just finished getting dressed for my meeting with Trevor so we could talk about our friend who I snitched on possibly being out and also the date of the sale of the drugs that the Asians want.

I got in my car and drove to the club. A few minutes after leaving my house I got a call from kaylib asking me of we could meet up for brunch and i agreed.

obviously because i want to tell him about the divorce and that I want us to go public with our relationship soon after the divorce has been finalized.

I arrive at the club and make my way to the bar where Trevor was sitting and he looked out of it. "Are you cool" I ask him and he snaps out of it.

"Nah I ain't cool, I saw a human hand with your fucken initials on it" he whisper yells.

"Calm down my house was trashed and I am not acting like a three year old girl who's barbie doll has been burned" I tell him.

"Because you dont-just forget about it he tells me downing the whole glass of whiskey.

"Anyway I have the perfect time and place for when we can hand over the stash to the asians" I tell trevor and immediately his who deminor changes.

"When" he asks me.

"Next week Friday at Kaylib sister fashion show." I tell him.

"Why at the fashion show specifically" he asks me.

"Well because it's a public place and if they try shit on us. they will not because the place will have tight  security.

"I feel like you are crazy, how do you expect us to have drugs on us and enter the show" he asks me.

"I am gonna have some boys act as the waiters and they will serve the asians specifically." I tell him.

We sit there in silence just looking around the club n taking in what we built together.

"So is he out or not" trevor asks me. "Possibly" I tell him. "And if his out what we finna do about it" he asks me.

"if he is out one of us has to die because knowing Jeremiah he doesn't forgive" I tell trevor. "So what's next" Trevor asks me.

" So imma get danger to investigate if his out or not" I tell him. "Well I will get the boys up to date about the job next week Friday" trevor says.

"Well I got to go meet up with kaylib and talk to danger" I tell him driving to where we are supposed to meet each other.

kaylib P.O.V.

I arrive at Tyler's house and I can tell that he is not home because his car is not parked outside.

I grab the envelope and put in his mail box and make my way to the diner near our old high school that we loved coming to.

I get a calendar reminder about my date with Demetrius tomorrow evening and I also can't shake off the feeling that I am being watched.

I shrug the feeling off and walk into the diner and see him drinking a chocolate milkshake. " You look like a kid the way you are drinking that shake" I tell him.

"I love any thing chocolate including you" he tells me.."Shut up boy" I tell him blushing.

"Anyway the other day you called me and I wasnt available to talk because I was having dinner with my family my parents and baby sister are in town for Paris Fashion show" I tell him.

"No way Mr Jordan is back in here" he says . "yeah he is back." I tell drinking my bubble gum milkshake.

"I have something to tell you kaylib" Tyler says getting serious and pushing his glass to the side.

Tyler p.o.v

"for the longest time I thought I knew what love was" I tell him.

"then the whole thing with my father died and I  just felt like I had nothing to live for""

"you had mother to love for" he tells me. "yes but it is not the same" I tell him and he just nodded.

"Fifteen years ago when you left a huge part of my life was took from me and I didn't know how I was going to live without you" I tell him and I feel tears on my face.

"years went by and I was just numb and then Malaysia came into my life and I had a sense of belonging again" I tell him.

"fine we got married but I was not entirely happy because she wasn't you".

" then I saw you at the club and all those feelings returned and I knew I was in love with you".

"What are you saying Tyler" kaylib askes me.

"I am saying that I am in love with you kaylib" he tells me

I was left speech literally I didn't know what to say.

"Tyler I dont know what to say" I tell him. "I don't expect you to tell me that you love me too but atleast thst you feel something for me too" he says.

"We have spent so much time ever since I have been back and I can say that I do have feelings for you" I tell him.

"I also have something to tell you" I  tell him. " What more surprises do you want to throw onto me" he me ask him laughing.

"Malaysia and I are getting divorced" I tell kaylib and he looks surprised.

deep down I knew that they are divorcing because of me so I didnt ask him why they were divorcing I just  left the subject alone.

We spoke about me being his date to his sisters fashion show and we were planning on wearing matching clothes.

" I have to go meet up with someone who wants to rent out the club" I tell kaylib.

"Cool I also have to go see my parents because they are complaining that I hardly call them or facetime" he tells me as we both exit the diner.

kaylib P.O.V.

There was this feeling that I had the same as I felt when I arrived that I was being watch and I was known certain that I am being watched.

My mother always told me to follow my instincts and I was sure that someone was on my tail. I looked around and saw a man standing in the back of the lot.

I wanted to confront him but I decided against it because I didnt know if he was armed or not so I just drove to my apartment and from the hallway I could here a loud noise coming from the apartment.

"you better be kidding me" I said to myself knowing my sister was throwing a party.

I entered the apartment and there was many people who I didn't know and my sister was talking grinding in on some guy.

"A party in my apartment, who did you ask" I tell her. "I thought you were not coming back till later on.: she yells over the music.

"No and this is my apartment you should have asked me" I yell over to her. "Okay can you give me two more hours then they will all be gone" she says.

"Two hours not more sis" I tell her and I exit the apartment.

I didn't know what I was going to do I was thinking about hanging out with my parents but they were out visiting old friends.

My sister was  not answering her phone so I called Tyler and he said I could go to his place and i would know if he got the envelope that I left at his house.

I arrived at his house and knocked on the door and he  was sitting on the kitchen counter holding papers in his hands.

I knew that he had got the envelope

"Hey what's good" I said sitting next to him.

"Someone left these in my mailbox, confirming my suspicion" he tells.

"What suspicion" I ask

"That my friend has been released and also recently I have been feeling like someone is watching me and Yesterday my house was trashed" he tells me handing me the papers that I already know.

I sat the next to me and took him into my arms and just hugged him.

Unknown .P.O.V.

I was watching all of them from the day I was put in prison . I had planned this out so well and my plan was falling into place.

I was going to destroy him. he betrayed me and framed me and made me go to jail and then taken over my business.

As for kaylib he is a pawn on my chess bored.

Next week Friday there wont be a fashion show but rather a funeral for MY BESTFRIEND

"boss he has called me to investigate you" one of my gaurds says entering the room.

"Well investigate me" I tell him and he exits my office.

Tyler maybe a boss but his always been clueless.

"Hey please book me a seat at the P.X.V fashion show and book the seat under the name 'Jerry brown

"No a seat at the last row if possible" I tell the lady.

"I and back to claim what is mine and as for Tyler Raymond. there won't be a fashion shown rather a funeral.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764K 35.4K 36
What happens when rich meets poor? Why, disaster, of course.
300K 8K 26
Ddlb and bxb
6.1K 374 30
I wouldn't call this a love story, because people like him can't truly fall in love.
538K 24.4K 22
When life separates Gavin and Zane at the young age of 6, they're both devastated for each losing their best friend. But life's cruel game didn't en...