Unquenchable Desire (Complet...

By Lissasysnop

#1 in the Reece family. Grayson "Gray" Reese came back home after a couple of tours overseas to the small to... More

❗️DISCLAMER❗️
1πŸš’
2πŸͺ
3πŸš’
4πŸͺ
5πŸš’
6πŸͺ
7πŸš’
8πŸͺ
9πŸš’
10πŸͺ
11πŸš’
12πŸͺ
13πŸš’
14πŸͺ
15πŸš’
16πŸͺ
17πŸš’
18πŸͺ
19πŸš’
20πŸͺ
21πŸš’
22πŸͺ
23πŸš’
24πŸͺ
25πŸš’
27πŸš’
28πŸͺ
29πŸš’
30πŸͺ
31πŸš’
32πŸͺ
33πŸš’
34πŸͺ
35πŸš’
36πŸͺ
37πŸš’
38πŸš’
39πŸͺ
40πŸš’
41πŸͺ
42πŸš’
43πŸͺ
44πŸš’
45πŸͺ
46πŸš’
47πŸͺ
48πŸš’
49πŸͺ
50πŸš’
51πŸͺ
52β˜€οΈπŸš’
53πŸͺ
54πŸš’
55πŸͺ
56πŸš’
57πŸͺ
58πŸš’
59πŸͺ
60πŸš’
61πŸͺ
62πŸš’
63πŸͺ

26πŸͺ

11.3K 480 42
By Lissasysnop

I set straight up in the bed. Did he say he loved me? Wow, we gotta talk about that later.

I jump in the shower fast and hurried so I could get to the shop to open it. As I'm walking out the door Levi stops me. "Hey, I was wondering if you could take Violet? I have an emergency job." He said.

"Sure I'm headed to open the shop. Just buckle her up." I said.

"Thank you sooo much, Remi. Where is Gray?" He asked.

"He had to go in Dale got hurt," I said.

"Oh man, I hate that. Thanks again I gotta go." He smiled.

"Your welcome. She can be my helper today." I smile over at Violet.

"Yay I can help!" She smiles over at me.

We get to the shop and Violet is such a great helper she makes sure the crayons are in the jars on the table and then she makes sure the kid's room is cleaned up and then tells me how I should place the cookies. We get everything up and running and I let her hit the open sign.

She stays behind the counter with me helping get cookies out to customers

Around 2 pm Levi walks in and up to the counter. "Can I get a strawberry cookie?" He asked.

"You know you gotta pay daddy." Violet giggles.

"It's on the house just give him one please Violet." I smiled.

"Ok but it's the only free one you get daddy." She giggled.

"How was she today?" He asked taking a bite of his cookie.

"She was good she's helped out a lot actually. I let her hand out the cookies." I smile wiping the counter down.

"Thanks for keeping her it was a busy day and I couldn't get away." He said.

"It's ok I didn't mind she was no bother. Right, Violet?" I smile at her.

"Right Remi! I was good Daddy I promise." She smiled.

"I believe you. Let's get going ok?" He said.

"Oh man, but who will give out cookies?" She pouted.

"You can help again I promise. Won't be long and I'll be coming home." I bent down and hugged her.

"Oh don't forget that dinner tomorrow night with the parents and Diane," I said.

"Oh yeah, I about forgot. What time is it again?" Levi asked.

"They wanted to do 8 but I said to late for Violet. So 6 it is." I smile.

"Thanks for looking out for her," Levi said and grabbed Violet and left.

As I was cleaning up before closing a young girl came in smiling. "Hi, can I help you?" I asked.

"I hope so. Umm, I came in yesterday but it was crazy I got a job app." She said.

"Oh, I was hoping you would come
back." I smiled at her.

"I'm Joy." She smiled.

"Remi! Nice to meet you. Can I see the application?" I asked her sitting down.

"Sure here you go." She smiled.

"I was hired here when I was a teen staying for the summer. Do you live here?" I asked her.

"I do and I love coming here and I love the remodel and your cookies are amazing!" She smiled.

"Can you start tomorrow?" I ask.

"Oh god yes! I can anytime." she smiled.

"I open at 8 am so be there a few minutes early and sometimes I have my boyfriends niece with me. Violet, she's a good helper handing out cookies." I smile.

"I will see you before 8 then. Can I get a cherry slushy and a chocolate brownie cookie to go?" She asked.

"Sure follow me and I'll show you how to run the machine."

After Joy left I flipped the closed sign and locked up. I made sure everything was turned off. I grabbed the leftover cookies which wasn't many and headed home.

I haven't heard from Gray all day he must really be busy. I sit the cookies on the counter and go take a shower before I make some dinner. I made some enchiladas and eat and then begin on the cookies.

Around 10 pm there was a knock at my door and I saw it was Gray. "Hey, stranger." I smiled.

"Hey there! Sorry, it's been a busy day and I haven't had time to text you." He said leaning in for a kiss.

"Come sit down I made some
enchiladas and now I'm working on cookies." I smiled.

"Thanks, babe this is good." He said.

"Your welcome! So I hired someone today. The teen who came in yesterday her name is Joy and she starts tomorrow." I said.

"Well, that's great. Are u going to need anyone else?" He asked.

"I was thinking about it why?" I ask.

"Pete's nephew Hunter is looking for a job and Pete told him to come talk to you." He said.

"Sounds good. I figure when I can make cookies at the shop ill need two people to take care of the front." I said.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you dad got you an oven. It came in today and he's going to have it delivered tomorrow and I will install it this weekend." He said.

"Oh, Gray that's awesome! Don't forget dinner tomorrow at 6. I had to remind Levi when he came picked up Violet." I said.

"She went to work with you?" He asked.

"Yeah last-minute thing. Violet was good she helped give people cookies." I smiled.

"I'm glad she was good for you. You haven't seen her temper tantrums yet." He laughed.

"Oh no! Oh, how is Dale doing?" I ask.

"He got his leg burnt pretty bad but he is doing ok. Good thing his girlfriend is a nurse." He said.

"Yeah, really that's scary though." I placed the last batch of cookies in the oven and went sit beside him while he finished eating.

"God that was good and I have never even eaten anything like that before." He laughed.

"I'm beat babe and ready for bed. How about you?" I ask him.

"I'm more than ready I'm exhausted," he said.

"Well damn! I guess next time." I wink at him and walk toward the bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 11K 72
The third story In the Ryan Family series! β€’Not a stand along with read!β€’ Must read Loving Navy and Invitation Only first!β€’ Lanie Ryan moved to Cali...
48.6K 2.2K 25
Jameson and Reece are on a mission, Madison and Kylen are alone, and life is miserable for all four. Yet they find comfort in those quick phone calls...
442K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
418K 17K 68
"It's always been you, Phoenix. You are the one who makes me the happiest. Just being in the same room as you gives me god damn butterflies. Hearing...