Bad Boy | Kang Taehyun • Mafia

By Shi-Bii

"I told you not to fall in love with me" "But I couldn't help it" Bad Boy New chapter every Saturday and Sund... More

♜ Story Characters ♜
♜ Chapter 1 ♜
♜ Chapter 2 ♜
♜ Chapter 3 ♜
♜ Chapter 4 ♜
♜ Chapter 5 ♜
♜ Chapter 6 ♜
♜ Chapter 7 ♜
♜ Chapter 8 ♜
♜ Chapter 9 ♜
♜ Chapter 10 ♜
♜ Chapter 11 ♜
♜Chapter 12 ♜
♜ Chapter 13 ♜
♜ Chapter 14 ♜
♜ Chapter 15 ♜
♜ Chapter 16 ♜
♜ Chapter 17 ♜
♜ Chapter 19 ♜
♜ Chapter 20 ♜
♜ Chapter 21 ♜
♜ Epilogue ♜
Mafia Yeonjun new book?!! Out
New Mafia Book?

♜ Chapter 18 ♜

4.6K 254 627
By Shi-Bii

Y/N sighed as she starred at the river and threw a rock. It have been a while since she came here and visited the college, it have been a while since she came here with Mark.

"I miss them....I miss the two....." Y/N said as she placed her chin on her hand and sighed deeply again.

"I knew you were here." A voice said. Y/N turned around to see Yeonjun. He smiled as he stood next to her.

"I thought no one noticed me leaving. How did you know that I was here?" Y/N asked. "You used to visit this place daily all the time and I felt that you will be here." Yeonjun said. Y/N smiled as she picked a rock and threw it on the water.

"You were right, I will always be here." Y/N said. "I know, anyway, are you still sad?" Yeonjun asked. "Yes, how can I lie when my eyes say everything anyway?" Y/N asked. "Right..." Yeonjun said.

"But what about you, why are you sad?" Y/N asked. "You always see through my heart but I can't do the same....." Yeonjun said. "What do you mean?" Y/N asked.

"I just realized something.....I always got whatever I wanted in my whole life by money and hard work but there is something I just can't get even though I am doing my best............." Yeonjun said.

"Can I know what is it?" Y/N asked. "It's you, Y/N. I can't have your heart no matter what." Yeonjun said. "You already knew it......Before I met Taehyun my heart belonged to someone gone. I just can't stop thinking about him.....and I don't think I can ever stop." Y/N said.

"This is why you have to go and get him before you lose him forever." Yeonjun said. "W-What?" Y/N asked.

"Go and see him. Do it for yourself. He is not that bad after all.....and you two are meant for each other." Yeonjun said. "A-Are you sure? Didn't you hate him?" Y/N asked.

"I did.....I hated him a lot but everyone has a reason to what they do and staying mad would only make things childish......Go! Before I change my mind." Yeonjun said.

Y/N smiled widely as she hugged him. "Thank you.....thank you Yeonjun." Y/N said. "Just.....go...." Yeonjun said.

Y/N let go of him and started running toward the bus station. Yeonjun turned around to see her figure disappearing and a tear slid down his face.

"I never knew love was this hard....." Yeonjun said as he forced a smile and wiped his tears.

Y/N got on top of the bus and smiled as she sat down on the seat next to the window and looked outside as the bus started moving.

"Okay....I will act all cool and pin him against something.....TAEHYUN, Be mine! No....this is stupid...." Y/N said as she covered her face. The bus passed through the dress shop Y/N went to with Taehyun when they first started their act and she smiled as she remembered how much she used to hate him that time.

She lied her head back and closed her eyes and remembered everything that happened between her and Taehyun ever since they met.

He used to like Sangmi but suddenly hater her so much. "I want to know why he suddenly felt that way toward Sangmi...." Y/N mumbled.

"Miss, is this your destination?" The bus driver asked. Y/N looked outside the window and smiled. "Yes, thank you." Y/N said. She got up and left the bus.

"Okay....we turn, left, right, straight to him!" Y/N said happily as she started running again, unable to contain her excitement.

She reached Taehyun's house and felt that her heart was beating very quickly as she felt very nervous.

Y/N took a deep breath before knocking on the door. It was seconds until Jungkook walked out.

"Y/N! It have been a while! What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked. "I came to see Taehyun." Y/N said. "Um.....about that...." Jungkook didn't know what words to say.

"He doesn't want to see me....but I will force him to do it anyway!" Y/N said as she pushed Jungkook aside and entered walking quickly but Jungkook held her hand.

"He is not here." Jungkook said. "That's okay, I will wait for him." Y/N said. "He is not coming home." Jungkook said. "Is he at his family house? I will go there then." Y/N said.

"No, he is not there." Jungkook said. "Where is he then now?" Y/N asked. "I-I don't know....." Jungkook said.

"What do you mean by that?" Y/N asked in shock. "The same day he broke your engagement.....he told us that he is leaving the gang and everything, he told us to never come and search for him because he is moving on." Jungkook said. "I-Is that true?" Y/N asked. Jungkook nodded his head.

"How about you go in and have some tea? I mean you came a long way here." Jungkook said. "No....I will just leave. Sorry for disturbing you." Y/N said. She bowed and then left.

She walked in the street as she looked sadly at the ground and sighed.

"He was gone? Just like that!" Y/N sighed. She kicked a rock on the ground and it hit someone's leg.

"I am so- Lucas?" Y/N asked as she saw the blonde boy in front of her with some girl. "Do you know her?" The girl beside Lucas asked. "Y/N! I missed you it have been a while!" Lucas said as he attacked Y/N with a strong hug making the girl beside him glare at the two.

"I-I CAN'T BREATHE!" Y/N said. "Oh sorry....I just missed you!" Lucas said. "Oppa! Won't you tell me who is she?" The girl asked as she crossed her hands.

"Yuqi, this is my friend I told you about, Y/N. Y/N, this is my girlfriend, Yuqi." Lucas said. "Nice to meet you." Y/N said. "Nice to meet you too." Yuqi smiled as she shook her hands with Y/N.

"But why are you looking sad?" Lucas asked. Y/N only sighed as she looked at the ground and Lucas only slapped his mouth. "I am sorry I forgot that you two are not together anymore! I am sorry...." Lucas said.

"That's okay...." Y/N said. "Oh right! Seulgi noona wanted you to call her." Lucas said. "Seulgi?" Y/N asked. "She is not free right now so you can just check the message she sent you, she said that you didn't read it." Lucas said.

"Is that so? Thank you for telling me about it! Have a nice date!" Y/N said as she started running away. "WAIT ARE YOU JUST LEAVING LIKE THAT?" Lucas asked. "What else do you want? Let's continue our date." Yuqi said as she held Lucas hand and pulled him away.

Y/N continued running until she reached a park and sat down in one of the benches. She panted heavily as she let out a deep sigh.

"Why did I even run in the first place? I need to check it out...." Y/N said. She took out her phone and opened her phone to see Seulgi's message in the spam. "Oh God I am very nervous...." Y/N said. She took a deep breath and then pressed on the message.

'Hi Y/N, this Seulgi.

I am sorry about what my brother did to you and I know you have the right to be mad at him but please don't leave his side.

He moved out with his birth mother, this is his address:

xxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx

Please if you think you still love him go and help him. He is trying to get out of the mafia world and I am supporting him, you have to support him too.

Congratulation's on walking again and make sure you stay safe.'

"I am going to get him....." Y/N said with a big smile as she jumped from her place and started running toward the bus station again. She got in the bus and read Seulgi's message all over and over again, or more like focused on the address she was given as she thought it was familiar.

"His mother lived in the same neighborhood as me and mom....coincidence?" Y/N thought to herself. She got off the bus when she reached her neighborhood and sighed as she looked around.

"It have been a while since I came here...." Y/N said. She walked toward her house and sighed deeply as she looked at it. "It's still the same....maybe I should tell Bimil about it since her house is old...." Y/N said.

She checked her phone to see the address again and she frowned her brows. "Isn't house 207 the house next to our house?" Y/N asked as she looked at the house on the right side.

"I have to sneak in...." Y/N said. She walked toward the house and jumped in the yard and then tried to glance through the windows. It was a two story medium sized hosue.

"I don't even remember someone living in here.....I must sneak in...." Y/N said. She walked to the back of the house and looked through each window until she founded a room that is supposed to be Taehyun's room, it was in the second floor.

Y/N tried her best to climb on the tree as she reached to the window. "Either I get caught inside or die falling here...." Y/N said. She placed one leg on the roof of the window as she used her left hand to open it and the fell inside rolling around and hitting her head with the corner of the table.

"That hurt but at least I am still alive...." Y/N said. She looked around and Taehyun's room was beautiful and normal. It wasn't as big as his old one nor as dark.

"Where shall I hide to surprise him...." Y/N wondered as she walked toward his wardrobe and opened it. She got surprised when she saw how neat it was.

"He is living with his mother so his room must be neat and well lighted....I must win her heart!" Y/N said. She smiled when she was looking around and the door suddenly opened making her flinch.

"WHO IS T- Y/N?" A lady said. "M-MRS K-K-KANG??" Y/N asked in a surprised tone. "What are you doing here? Why are you here?" Mrs. Kang asked.

"Well...you see....T-Taehyun...." Y/N said. "You came to see my son? Why?" Mrs. Kang asked. "He is that son you kept on telling me about?" Y/N asked in shock.

"Yes....but aren't you going to tell me why you are here?" Mrs. Kang asked. "Actually....me and Taehyun are....seatmate at college and I forgot my necklace with him....heheh...." Y/N said.

"Is that so? You could have entered by knocking the door....how did you come in?" Mrs. Kang asked. "I-It's a long story....anyway I never thought Taehyun was your son! Is it fate?" Y/N asked. "I guess it is." Mrs. Kang said.

Y/N followed Mrs. Kang downstairs and sat in the living room as she was offered some cake and tea.

"Did you move your house? It was house Number 209." Y/N said. "Oh....That house was so small and so I bought this one for me and my son. Are you two close?" Mrs. Kang asked. "Yes, we actually hanged out together a lot." Y/N said.

"It's good to know that Taehyun has a friend like you.....anyway, how is your life with the Choi family? I didn't hear of you for a long time!" Mrs. Kang said.

"I-It's good....I am sorry for not contacting you." Y/N said. "That's okay, people sometimes get warped up with many things." Mrs. Kang said.

There was a voice at the front door and Y/N saw Taehyun walking in but.....he wasn't a tomato head anymore.

"Mom...I am home." Taehyun said with a tired tone. Y/N immediately stood in shock as she saw him, was it real.

"There is someone who wants to see you." Mrs. Kang said. "Is it another gangster, I swear I- Y-Y/N?" Taehyun said in shock.

"Your friend is here, I will leave you two alone, I have to run some errands." Mrs. Kang said with a smile and left.

Taehyun walked toward Y/N.

"What are you doing here? I thought I told you clearly to not come again!" Taehyun said. "Shall I call you bear head now? Your hair is brown now." Y/N said.

"It's my natural hair color but....you shouldn't be here." Taehyun said. "What??" Y/N asked in shock. He only sighed as he held her hand and pulled her away but she stopped him as she pulled her hand away.

"What are you doing?" Y/N asked furiously. "I don't want to see you again, ever!" Taehyun said. "But I came a long way to see you!" Y/N said.

"You already have your own father and sister! Stop getting my on my nerves!" Taehyun said. "He died, okay?" Y/N said. "W-Wait, what? Is that real?" Taehyun asked. Y/N nodded her head. "He had leukemia." Y/N said. "I am so sorry...." Taehyun said.

"It looks like your attitude was fixed a bit. I know you are lying when you say you want me to leave, I can see it through your eyes." Y/N said. Taehyun coughed as he avoided her gaze.

"Okay! I will repay what you did!" Taehyun said. "I don't want money!" Y/N said. "Then what do you want?" Taehyun asked. "If you hate me that much then.....spend this day only with me, consider it as a farewell bidding." Y/N said.

"You won't annoy be after that?" Taehyun asked. "I won't!" Y/N said. "Fine." Taehyun said. He grabbed his key and walked outside.

"What are you waiting for? Didn't you want to go out and have some fun for today?" Taehyun asked. "I am coming!" Y/N said. She smiled as she followed Taehyun and got in the car. He started driving.

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked. "Maybe North? You will see." Taehyun said. Y/N looked around and smiled as she admired how beautiful her neighborhood was, she missed it really badly.

Taehyun glanced at Y/N from time to time as she was being really quite as she didn't say anything which got him really nervous. 'Is this what being awkward feels like? Gosh...I should start a small talk....' Taehyun thought.

"H-How are you feeling lately?" Taehyun asked. "Me? Well....life sucks....I just lost my father who I never met and fiancée broke off our engagement." Y/N said. "Come on! You know that all of that was acting! It was fake." Taehyun said. "For me, it was real, more than real." Y/N said and continued starring at the window making Taehyun sigh.

"Why did you leave the gang?" Y/N suddenly asked catching Taehyun off guard. "W-What? I just....didn't want to kill people anymore, I am so sick of that life." Taehyun said.

"I thought you enjoyed it, and you said you wanted all the power." Y/N said. "It's different now, I realized I had something more important than the gang and all of it's bullshit." Taehyun said.

"What is it?" Y/N asked. "It's a secret." Taehyun said. "Come on!" Y/N sighed as she crossed her hands and Taehyun only laughed. Y/N was getting used to his new attitude slowly.

"Oh well aren't you curious about our little joy ride?" Taehyun asked. "You are trying to change the subject! And you didn't even tell me about it!" Y/N said. "Well, life needs little mystery." Taehyun said. "Yeah sure..." Y/N replied.

"How about we do something fun while we are on our way?" Taehyun asked. "It's weird for you to do such things....will you sell me in that illegal body organisms market?" Y/N asked.

"I am not...you don't like what I am doing?" Taehyun asked. "No! No, it's just weird....Let's play two truths and a lie." Y/N said. "How old are you? Are you a kid? I barely know you." Taehyun said.

"And this is why we should play this game, to know more about each other." Y/N said. "Don't forget that this is our last day." Taehyun said.

"I know! You are no fun!" Y/N said. "Fine, let's play it, you are on." Taehyun said. "You go first." Y/N said. "Fine."

"First, I am from Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Second, I like Y/N. Third, I love chocolate mint." Taehyun said. "This is really easy, your family house was in Cheongdam-gu which means you are not from Gangnam-gu." Y/N said confidently. "Wrong, I like Y/N, isn't as clear as the sky that it's a lie?" Taehyun asked. "You are very mean!" Y/N said as she crossed her hands.

"Okay, sorry...It's your turn." Taehyun said. "Yeah sure....um.....First, I once broke my hand while skating in fifth grade, Second, I am an ambidextrous, third, Taehyun is the only boy I love." Y/N said.

"You are not an ambidextrous, it's easy to spot it when you are lying." Taehyun said. "No, you are wrong." Y/N said. "What? You can right with your two hands?" Taehyun asked. Y/N nodded her head as she showed him a paper and signed on it with her two hands.

"Then, you didn't break your hand." Taehyun said. "Nope, I broke it and my mom had to take a whole week off work to take care of me." Y/N said. "You are cheating! It can't be..." Taehyun laughed.

"I do like other boys too, you are not the only one." Y/N said. "Do I look like I care?" Taehyun said coldly. 'Why do I have that pain around my chest again? Shit!' Taehyun sighed.

Y/N looked around as Taehyun was quite again and took out her phone. "Mind if I listen to some music?" Y/N asked. "No." Taehyun said. Y/N smiled as she took out her phone and played her favorite song.

"You like this genre of music?" Taehyun asked. "Yeah...does it bother you?" Y/N asked. "No, I like this genre too..." Taehyun said. "You listen to music?" Y/N asked in shock. "Do I look like a robot to you or what?" Taehyun asked.

Y/N examined him carefully and noticed that he was wearing her necklace.

"Cool necklace, the one you are wearing." Y/N said as she starred at Taehyun. "Yeah....I took it from someone." Taehyun said. "Oh yeah....and who is this someone?" Y/N asked.

Taehyun avoided her gaze and stopped his car. "Look, we are here." Taehyun said. "We are where?" Y/N asked. "Come and see." Taehyun said as he got off the car and extended his hand toward Y/N.

She looked around to see herself in some huge park. "We drove all this distance to a park?" Y/N asked in disbelief. "It's not any park, you will see." Taehyun said as he held Y/N's hand and pulled her up the hill.

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked as she tried to keep up with Taehyun's pace. "You will see." Taehyun said.

"Taehyun....wait....I can't...." Y/N sighed as she fell on her knees. "Oh sorry." Taehyun said. Y/N took in deep breath and then stood up.

"Where were we going?" Y/N asked. "I don't know." Taehyun said. "Wait what?" Y/N asked. "No hate, I just didn't know where to go." Taehyun said. "You almost killed me you know." Y/N said.

Taehyun looked at the great statue in front of him and smirked. "Let's do something little mischievous." Taehyun said. "I thought you gave up on that!" Y/N said. "Killing people not this, what shall we write?" Taehyun asked as he took out a marker.

"Give me that." Y/N said. She smiled as she took the marker and wrote on the statue.

"Y/N + TAEHYUN = LOVE"

"What the hell is that? Are you fifth grader?" Taehyun asked. "Maybe, who knows?" Y/N said as she got up. "Does it get erased?" Y/N asked. "No." Taehyun said.

"Well, shit..." Y/N said. "Anyway, let's go and do something fun." Taehyun said.

The two started walking around until they saw some couple sitting down while having a nice date.

"Aren't they cute?" Y/N asked. "Let's sabotage their date." Taehyun said. "Wait, what?" Y/N asked. "Let's steal their food and spill the wine over them, it will be fun." Taehyun said.

"Are you okay? This is really childish and you are acting very weird..." Y/N said. "What do you mean by that? We have been hanging out for almost two hours and I am feeling bored! Can't you be any more fun?" Taehyun said.

"F-Fine....let's do it." Y/N said. "Then, go and distract them." Taehyun said. "What?" Y/N asked. "Good luck." Taehyun pushed Y/N toward the two couples.

"Can we help you?" The man asked. "I...I...I feel...." Y/N faked being tired as she fell on the ground pretending that she is unable to breath.

"Wow...she is good at acting..." Taehyun said. He got behind the couples and stole their food and then returned back where he was about to hold the wine when the man called him.

"Thank goodness you are here....this girl got injured, go call help!" The man said. Taehyun stood there feeling confused. "What are you waiting for? GO!" The woman cried. 'Shit...now I have to play along....' Taehyun thought.

"I was looking for her everywhere! Don't worry I already called 911, they said we have to focus carefully on her, check her pulse." Taehyun played along. "That's on her neck, right?" The man said. "I still think you should go and fetch some help." The woman said. "That's right, we will watch over her until you come back." The man said. 'Shit....'

"Can't you see that we are wasting time? This girl needs mouth-to-mouth resuscitation." Taehyun said. "W-WHAT?" The lady asked in shock.

"Noooooooo" Y/N said weakly as she continued acting that she was dying. "Yes, she definitely needs it." Taehyun said. "Okay....I will do it quickly." The man said. He got closer to Y/N but then flinched.

"NO I CAN'T DO THIS!" The man cried. "Uhg you are all so useless!" Taehyun said. "What do you mean?" The lady asked.

Y/N got up as she pushed the man away. "Now!"

Taehyun pulled the wine bottle and spilled all over the couple.

"Have a nice date!" Taehyun said. Y/N quickly got up and started running away with Taehyun as the two couples followed them until they lost them.

"W-Wow.....you were great there....I didn't know that you were so good at acting." Taehyun said. "Yeah...you too." Y/N said.

The two continued walking and playing around until it was already sunset. The two headed to some isolated ruined area where no was there and sat down on some big rocks. Taehyun was getting more and more quitter and meaner as time passed which got Y/N really nervous.

"Oh look at that!" Y/N said as she got up. "What?" Taehyun asked with disinterest. "There a lot of things in here! Look at this bat!" Y/N said as she picked the bat up.

"Yeah? It's only a bat and another piece of garbage." Taehyun said coldly. "So what? Let's explore!" Y/N said. "You are really silly, do you know that?" Taehyun said as he got up and sat down in one of the old cars.

'What is wrong with him?' Y/N sighed. She got up and followed him. "Hey Tae, I never thought you could be so moody." Y/N said. "I am not moody, okay? I just need some space so leave me alone!" Taehyun said.

"Yes....um NO! We were having such a great day! Why are you acting like that so suddenly? You are running it!" Y/N said.

"You are the one who is running it! I just need some space why won't you freaking understand that??" Taehyun said furiously. "No...I don't understand that! You just turned on me for no reason!" Y/N said.

"Turn on you? You always think about your feelings but not other people's feelings! It have always been this way." Taehyun said as he walked toward Y/N and pushed her.

"Are you serious right now?!" Y/N said furiously. "F****" Taehyun cried loudly as he held a glass bottle that was on the ground and threw it away breaking it into pieces.

Taehyun looked in front of him and everything there including Y/N disappeared. It was only black space and his....father.

There was a small child there being pulled away by men.

"You are worthless piece of shit that no one loves, don't even think of love, you don't deserve it." Mr. Kang said.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!"

Taehyun was snapped out of his dream by Y/N's loud cry.

"Kang Taehyun, why do you hate me so much? Why do you treat me like this? Why are you doing this to me??" Y/N asked as she started crying.

"BECAUSE I FU***** LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, Y/N. YOU GOT ME HIGHS OVER HEELS OVER YOU!" Taehyun said.

"W-What? This can't be true...." Y/N said. "But it is true....You make want to be a better person...I need you, I feel that you are everything for me but....I don't deserve you, I just don't deserve any love from anyone..." Taehyun said.

"Taehyun....I..." Y/N didn't know what to say. "What, mad? Angry? Do you think I am playing with your feelings?" Taehyun asked. "No....I am just glad...." Y/N said.

"Are you sure about that? Even after all what I did to you and all the harsh words I told you?" Taehyun asked.

"Taehyun, I know that you are hiding something deep inside you, just say it, it's okay, I am here to help you." Y/N said. "I....I want to tell you many things, they have been bothering me for long time....but I don't know how to say it....I just can't!" Taehyun started crying.

"If you don't want to speak, then don't....I am always here for you though." Y/N said. "Do you remember my mom? You met her today." Taehyun said. "Yeah....Mrs. Kang?" Y/N said.

"She is a mistress and I am her son....." Taehyun said. "O-Oh....."

"Everyone hated and abused me for that.....they definitely considered me a sin. But you know what? I thought that I didn't care about it at all until recently....I am breaking down because of it." Taehyun said.

"I am so sorry Taehyun....I don't know what to say..." Y/N said. Taehyun cried as he pulled her for a tight hug. Y/N felt his tears and warm breath on her neck.

"Everyone....hates me.......Everyone I ever cared about had left me but....you didn't do that.....please....Y/N stay with me! Don't leave my side! Please stay with me." Taehyun said as he broke crying. Y/N hugged him strongly as she started to cry too.

"Don't worry....I will be with you always, all the time...." Y/N said.

Taehyun broke the hug and starred at Y/N directly as he held her chin. "Y/N.....I love you." Taehyun said. He leaned closer placing a warm deep kiss on her lips. Y/N closed her eyes as she wrapped her hands around Taehyun's neck and kissed him back.

"I love you too..." Y/N said. Taehyun smiled at her and took out a photo of a man from his pocket.

"Who is this?" Y/N asked. "My father....the one who turned my whole life into a nightmare...." Taehyun said. Y/N held his hands strongly. "You know what? You should let him burn down and move on." Y/N said.

"You are right." Taehyun said. He took out a lighter and walked toward one of the trees. "I didn't technically mean it though..." Y/N said.

Taehyun sat the photo on fire and dropped it one the ground. The fire started spreading and Y/N held Taehyun's hand. "What will we do now?" Y/N asked.

"Nothing, just stare at it." Taehyun said.

"I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU DAMN MOTHERFUC****" Taehyun cried loudly. "If it helps you, then do it. Who cares about the fire anyway?" Y/N said.

"You are right, thanks." Taehyun said. "For what?" Y/N asked. "For staying by my side." Taehyun said. Y/N smiled as Taehyun smiled too.

The doctors hands were still shaking as he removed the bandage.

"How is it?" Seungri asked. "I-I....T-Told y-you that your sight f-faded away, sir..." The doctor said.

Seungri snapped the mirror from the doctor's hand and looked at himself. He dropped it and it fell on the ground breaking into pices as he cried loudly.

"F***** TAEHYUN I SWAER I AM GOING TO KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS, JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You can feel life is strange vibes in here~

Sorry if it's cringe :P

And I have a small spoiler dear reader!

I started working on Yeonjun mafia book, I want to make it around 40-57 chapter each chapter is 4 minutes. I am still in chapter 27 :) it's quite hard to write when I am at school but I will try to finish writing it.

I will publish it when I finish writing all the chapters! It will be three new chapters a week.

And when I finish the Yeonjun one, I will write A mafia au for treasure

Anyway, don't forget to vote, share and comment or else Taehyun is burning down your house 🍃

Wait for a new chapter next month~

Did I get you off guard 🙂, jk wait for it next Saturday please don't kill me I am starting school again soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 8K 33
[COMPLETED] Falling inlove with your BESTFRIEND is pretty normal and it's fine, right? - Started: October 2, 2019 Ended: April 17, 2020
211K 5.9K 33
"W-who are you..?" "Me? Well you don't need to know sweety~!" Started: June 20th, 2018 Finished: January 5th, 2020 ⚠️Please excuse my gramma...
215K 6.7K 36
"The thoughts of you devour me Taehyung, what do you expect from me?" "Then, how about you come devour me Jungkook," --- 100k - May 1st, 2020.
22.6K 469 39
"don't kiss me, you have a girlfriend" "how will she know?" "it's still wrong" Started June 7 2021 Ended February 19 2022 1# in Rosekook 2022 8. Jan...