SidNaaz - Soulmates in the jo...

By NoviceWriter25

My father always says that birth, marriage and death are predestined. If it is meant to be, it will be... It... More

SidNaaz - Soulmates in the journey of self-discovery?
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#35
#37
#38
#39

#29

2K 138 6
By NoviceWriter25

As Sidharth drags Shehnaaz with him to bed, Sana tries freeing her hand and says, 'Aab yeh natak kyun kar raha hai. Beizzati kam hui meri kya teri wajah sey? Abhi bhi baki hai kuch?'

Sidharth turns around and responds, 'Meri wajah sey kya hua? Maine kya kiya?'

Shehnaaz, 'Tune hi start kiya tha na bolna ki tu jealous hai? Yeh woh! Sabke saamne isi baat ko uchala gaya. Ab khusi mili? Ab same bed mein lekar jane ka natak kyun kar raha hai?'

Sidharth starts getting furious and says, 'Maine kuch bhi start nahi kiya bolna...jhagre mein bohot kuch nikalkar aata hai...aur maine tumhare against Salman Sir key samne kuch bhi nahi bola. Aur, rahi bed ki baat, tum gayi mujhe chor kar, mein nahi. Jaise hi tumhara dost aagaya tum chali gayi.'

Shahnaaz, 'Tu mujhse baat nahi kar raha tha. Aur Rohan mera bachpan ka dost hai, mujhe upset dekh mujhe le gaya...Fir tujhe kyun problem ho rahi hai? Itni hi problem thi to tabhi bol deta ki Sana mat ja...'

Sidharth calmly responds, 'Mujhe koi problem nahi hai darling, problem tumhe hai. Tum jhagra karke chali gayi, mein nahi gaya. Nahi kisi aur ko lekar aaya. Aur, yeh jo tumne kiya nay eh aakhri baar tha. Iske baad eisa stunt pull karne ki soch na bhi mat...

Sana cuts him off, 'Kiya bhi to Kya kar lega?'

Sidharth, 'Bal khichke lekar aayunga...aab chalengi aap...mujhe neend aa rahi hai..'

Shehnaaz sulks and goes to lie down beside him in the bed leaving a significant gap between them. As soon as Sidharth hits the bed, he sees that Shehnaaz is at his extreme right creating a gap. He smiles and wraps his hand around the back of her neck and pulls her towards him whispering into her ears, 'Abhi bola maine, kheech kar lekar aaunga, sunai nahi diya aapko?'

Shehnaaz tries to get out of his grip, seeing which Sidharth turns on his left towards her and keeps his right leg on her securing her against his body. He then again calmly says, 'Koshish karti reh tu chutne ki, ho nahi payega tere sey, better hai shant hokar soja aur mujhe sone dey.'

Finally, Shehnaaz gives up and rests her head on his chest only to have him hold her tighter. They both drift off to a blissful sleep that night.

***********************************************************************************************

The next day, Bigg Boss announces a special task wherein guests will come in the house to meet the housemates. He tells them to get ready for the task to begin. The housemates get busy in getting ready.

Shehnaaz puts on a blue sleeveless dress looking like a doll. Her dress has a deep neck and low cut back which accentuates her curves and gives her a bold look. Sh

She sees Rohan lurking in the luggage area trying to figure out what to wear. She walks up to him and says, 'Preeto, bol mein kaisi lag rahi hoon?'

Rohan absentmindedly says, "Tu humesha hi achchi lagti hai, Sana...'

Shehnaaz cuts him off and snaps, "Abey, tu bina dekhe kyun bakwas kar raha hai, dekh meri taraf.'

Rohan turns and stares at Sana and smiles, 'baby tu thik lag rahi hai, cute lag rahi hai..Tension na lo...'

Suddenly, they hear a deep voice saying, 'Sana, mujhe yeh dress achchi nahi lagi. Change karlo..'

They turn around to see Sidharth standing behind, intently looking at them.

Rohan smiles and says, ' Aree Shuklaji, aap kab aaye? Dusro ki baatein sunna achchi baat nahi hai...Aur dress mein kya kharabi hai. Sexy lag rahi hai, Sana...Apko achchi nahi lagi sexy Sana?'

Sidharth groans wanting to smash his head and with a menacing smile responds, 'Paaji, aapse bola maine kuch yeh kuch bhi janna chaha kya? Aap aapna dekhlo...Mein to Sana sey baat kar raha hoon.' He then turns towards Sana and says, "Sana change karke bahar aaja' and walks off.

Shehnaaz looks at him frustrated and groans.

Rohan teases Sana, ' Ha Sana, Jaiye change kar lijiye. Kyun bechare Shuklaji ko paresan karna. Parah char raha hai unka..abhi fatenge firse, aur issbar mujhe to mukka hi mar dena hai..'

Shehnaaz smiles at Rohan and says, "Yaar Preeto, kitna kamina hai tu yaar...Kitna cherta hai tu Sidharth ko...'

She then goes to get changed.

*********************************************************************************************

Eventually, Bigg Boss requests housemates to gather in the garden area and wait. He tells them that with each buzzer and announcement the housemates will have to freeze in their spots and then a special guest will enter bringing in a surprise. Each guest will specifically be coming for one housemate and if the housemates can recognize the guests, they will get the chance to meet them.

Hence, starts the Family week at the Bigg Boss house.

One by one family members of each of the housemates come into the house to meet them after staying away for so many months. This makes everyone emotional.

After some entries and exits, it is Shehnaaz's father who comes and calls out, 'Sana.'

Sana who has been waiting to meet her family for so long feels an overpowering sense of emotions as she goes on to hug her father. He hugs his daughter and tightly, feeling proud of the way she has held herself in the house with so much of positivity and spreading warmth.

He tells her that she is playing exceptionally well and has made everyone proud and then is dragged by Shehnaaz to meet everyone.

He stands in the garden area and starts exchanging pleasantries with everyone. 

He first sees Rohan and says, 'Tu idhar bhi aagaya. Piche piche kyun ghumte rehta hai mere beti ka? Waise aagaya to achche sey kheyal rakhna aur saitani mat karna..'

Rohan cheekily responds, 'Ab kya karu Uncleji, aapne ghar sey to aap bhaga detey hon, kitna rob jharte ho. Aab yeha pey kya karoge..mein to yeha bhi tapak para..'

Shehnaaz steps in and says, 'Kitna jhuta hai tu, Preeto. Tu mere ghar hi para rehta hai.' She then turns towards the other housemates and exclaims, 'Meri mummy ko bohot pasand hai yeh. Jabhi bhi aata hai, meri mummy isko alu ke paratha khilati hai, desi ghee lagage...'

Sidharth again feels the sudden urge of punching Rohan in the gut but controls.

Shehnaaz's Father, Santosh Singh Shukh then tells Arti that Shehnaaz cares for her and hence she should also reciprocate with love rather than trying to create problems for her in the house. Arti feigns hurt and surprise, but the remaining housemates choose to ignore her.

He then turns towards Paras and in a warning tone says, 'Bhai, tu thora sudhar ja...Janta dekh rahi hai. Mein ek beti ka baap hoon, aur tune jaise meri beti ko badnaam karna chaha na waise koi tujhe apni beti nahi dega...Piche sey chup kar aag lagana band kar dey aur samne sey aakar khel..'

Paras gives him a stone-cold look, annoyed at getting cornered.

Eventually, Shehnaaz's father comes and stands in front of Sidharth and says, 'Shuklaji kaise hai aap? Aap sey to gale hi milna hai..' and then spreads his hands towards Sidharth in a gesture to hug him.

Sidharth gets up to hug Sana's father and a sudden warmth engulfs him and he starts feeling a bit shy. Sanotsh Shukh tells him, 'Aap jaise meri beti ka khayal rakhte hon, mujhe bohot achcha lagta hai. Thank you.'

After embracing Sidharth, Santokh Singh and Sana goes inside the house to spend some alone time with her father. They go into the bedroom area and sit on a bed to have a heart to heart.

He says, 'Dekh tu bohot achcha ja rahi hai, par koi tujhe chere yah fir jealous bole, isse itna zyada paresan mat ho. Tujhe kyun kisise jalni hai. Tune sabka dil jitaa hai, sab tujhse pyaar karte hai...hum log sab kitna proud feel karte hai tere liye...tune mera naam roshan kara hai...'

Shehnaaz gets extremely emotional hearing her father speak. He continues saying, 'Tere yeha pey sirf ek hi dost hai aur who hai Sidharth. Baki saree tere peeth piche burai karte hai. Par aagar Sidharth sey bhi jhagra ho to apni baatein samne rakha kar. Kisike mar dar jo bolna hai khulke bola kar...

Shehnaaz responds, 'Mein kisise nahi darti, bas mujhe kisiko hurt nahi karni....'

Shehnaaz's father smiles at her and says, "Mujhe pata hai, tera dil sabse bara hai yeha pey. Maine to koi dusri Sana ko hi dekha TV par. Mari bachchi jane kab bari ho gayi...

The father and daughter duo get emotional and hug each other and it is then when Bigg Boss announces that her father has to leave the house. He bids an emotional farewell to Sana and leaves.

Again after few more entries, Mahira's mom comes in. Outside the house she had been giving interviews belittling Shehnaaz and hyping Mahira but as she comes in, she sweet talks with everyone including Shehnaaz to give a good impression. She blesses Shehnaaz and tells her to befriend mahira again, but before leaving sly as a fox plays her game and tells Arti that she looks great with Sidharth and that people are loving their pair.

This makes Arti very happy as she has always admired Sidharth as a potential match for herself. As soon as Mahira's mother leaves, she gushes out announcing that people love her with Sidharth. She then goes on to mock Sana and says, 'Thora sa dur raha kar abse usse, thik hai Sana', trying to act funny.

Sana gets annoyed and exchanges a burning look with Sidharth, conveying her feeling  loud and clear. This makes Sidharth smile as he has been at the receiving end with Rohan for the past few days.

Finally, Sidharth's mom comes to the house. As soon as she steps in, Sana gets conscious and looks at her with utmost respect mixed with a sense of appreciation. Sidharth goes to hug his mother and then brings her to exchange pleasantries with everyone before scooping her inside to have a heart to heart discussion with her.

Sidharth feels overwhelmed seeing his mother after so long and a sudden tear escapes his eyes. His mother pulls him closer and strokes his back in an affectionate matter. She then looks into his eyes and says, 'Kaisa hai mera bachcha? Tabiyat thik hai aab teri?'

Sidharth nods simply staring at her

His mom says, 'Mein bohot worried thi terey liye par aab tu thik hai dekh kar mujhe shanti mili. Aur tu bohot achcha khel raha hai. People love it the way you show your principles and take a stand for your friends.'

Sidharth croaks, 'Did I upset you Ma?'

Sidharth mother responds, 'No Beta, not at all. You made me proud,' and pulls him again into a hug.

Sidharth then slowly whispers in her ears, 'Aur Shehnaaz?'

Sidharth's mom pulls out of his embrace and looks straight into his eyes and says, 'Do you like her?'

Sidharth gives a small nod to which she replies, 'I too like her. People adore your bond. But don't you think you need to fight back for who you like?'

Sidharth frowns and his mother says, 'You are a fighter, and sometimes, you need to fight for who is rightfully yours or for someone whom you desire. You are matured enough to understand, right?'

Sidharths nods in agreement and then says, 'Chalo, bahar chalke sabse baat kar lo..'

She comes outside and slowly starts meeting all the housemates one by one. 

She hugs Arti and says, 'Tu bilkul meri bari beti jaisi hai. Ekdam bari behen jaise merey bete ka khayal rakhti hai..'

Hearing this Sidharth and other housemates break down into peels of laughter and Arti plasters a fake smile on her face in indignation.

She then comes towards Shehnaaz and says, 'Merey gale nahi milegi?'

Shenaaz gets emotional and gets up to hug her when Sidharth mother continues to speak and says, "Pata hai tu mujhe bohot pyari hai. Tu khus raha kar beta aur agar yeh tujhe tang karee to joro sey iska kaan keech dena. Yeh to hai hi pagal. Mein dekhti hun tu kitne achche sey isse samhalti hai. Tu hai na isiliye, mujhe fikar bhi kam hai.'

Shehnaaz smiles unable to say much says, 'Haa Aunty, bohot larta hai meresey..'

She then moves on to Rohan and pulls his ears playfully saying, "Tu mere bete jaisa hai to mein teri kaan khich sakti hoon naa?'

Rohan gives her a big smile and says, "Bilkul kaaan kheech sakti ho, par yeh to batao maine kiya kya?'

Sidharth's mom smiles and says, 'Tu Sidharth ko cher raha than na?"

Both Sidharth and Rohan break into laughter and Rohan says, 'Nahi aunty, mey to sirf mazak kar raha tha. Chalo aapke liye aur nahi kuch kehta, par aapko bhi meri ek sart manni padegi. Mein aagar kabhi aapke ghar aaya to aapko mujhe desi ghee ke paratha khilane padenge..'

Sidharth's Mom gives him a wide smile and hugs him wholeheartedly.

**********************************************************************************************

That night when Sana is at the washroom area, removing her make-up, Rohan tiptoes up to Sana and says, "to haanji, aapko aapki sasuma kaise lagi?'

Shehnaaz lost in some other thoughts looks at him confused.

He then grins and says, 'yeh mat bol pasand nahi aayi kyunki mujhe bohot cute lagi. Aur agar sach mein pasand na aayi ho to meri mummy hai abhi bhi ready tujhe bahu maan ney ke liye...'

Shehnaaz punches him in mock horror and says, "Tu nahi sudhrega kabhi bhi...'

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks, guys. Please do share your thoughts...

Also, how many of you are still reeling from the #SidNaazLive surprise?

Kitni baar dekha batao zara......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 6.3K 95
Let's just all read what may have happened if nothing went wrong that day? Witness sidnaaz's marriage life full of. Ups and downs just like us but th...
145K 21.9K 90
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏..." What will happen...
147K 12.9K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE 🦇.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...
71.2K 8.2K 48
Two individuals who rejected each other for marriage on the first meeting are standing in front of each other to apologise for their behaviour. •°•°...