Bogoshipda | P. JMxY. JY✔️

By JustinSeagull12

Highest rank-#1 in Jeongmin #2 in btsxtwice #1 in Jimyeon... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45- End
Epilogue
Special Chapter
THANK YOU

Chapter 42

376 33 5
By JustinSeagull12

Jungkook pov

"I don't understand why I have to go there with him"I said and pointed at Jin hyung.

"Because you two are the strong ones" Hobi hyung replied.

"But the police are gonna go there anyway so why do we have to?"I asked. They found their location earlier which is a good news. I just don't understand why me and Jin hyung have to sneak in to look for them. I'm confused. Jungfused.

"I know right. Why is it me and Jungkook?"Jin hyung placed his hands on both sides of his waist.

"You guys can do it!"Dahyun cheered.

"I mean.. you shouldn't make those wrestlings that you both keep doing all the time go to waste, right?"Jihyo smiled.

"Namjoon can go there! He breaks a lot of stuff. Who knows he'll break all the doors there? He'll be so useful at times like this! Or why not Yoongi? He's the one who knew all along about this Seulgi plan after all. What about Jimin? He's the boyfriend here so why doesn't he just distract Seulgi!?"Jin hyung rapped and he turned red making me laugh so hard.

"Please hyung"Jimin hyung begged. I could see the sadness in his eyes. I felt bad for him.

"Let's just do it, hyung"I told Jin hyung and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Please do it for her"Mina pouted. I heard Jin hyung sigh.

"Don't worry the police will go with you, we'll wait outside. If you need help, we can easily back you up"Suga hyung assured.

"Fine. Only if you give us lots of food after"

"I'll treat you whatever you want"Jimin hyung smiled. It's good to see him smile again. Jin hyung patted his shoulder and nodded.

"The police already placed a camera outside of their hideout and they saw that there are lots of guards"Suga hyung stated.

"So..that means it will be hard for them to sneak in, right?"Chaeyoung asked. Psh. I can just punch them all in the face.

"They have to go in and pretend that they're one of the guards"Suga hyung replied. This will be fun, it's just like playing a video game but this time it is real.

~timeskip~

"Hello? Can you hear us?"One of police asked through the tiny thing on my ears. They could also see what we'll see because of the small hidden camera installed on us.

"Yes sir!"Jin hyung exclaimed.

"Get ready" the police stated. I put on the mask and sunglasses that they have. Jin hyung did too.

These guards have no fashion sense at all. Why would they were this type of sunglasses when they cannot see the sun? I get it, they don't want their identity to be revealed but really? Who wears this glasses as a kidnapper? Ewww. They don't have a style.

"Hyung, fighting!"

"Be careful guys"I heard Jimin hyung say.

"We also changed our clothes just like yours just in case"Namjoon hyung said.

"Go through the back window. It's a bit open"the police instructed. We walked towards the window at the back and opened it so that we can enter.

I helped hyung get inside by letting him step on my back and now it's my turn. I held his hand and he pulled me.

"Are you alright?"he asked then I nodded.

This place is huge and dark. There's many doors, where are we supposed to go? The lightings are very terrible.

"Should we go in different directions?"I whispered then he shook his head.

"You're just a coward"I chuckled. He sticked closer to me.

"What are you two doing there?"a female voice was heard. It's the culprit.

"Uhm we jus-"

"It's time to feed them. So give them their food already"she commanded.

"How dare this bitch comman-"
I hugged Jin hyung to stop him from continuing his sentence.

"Awwe you guys are sweet to each other. Are you boyfriends?"she smiled. Boyfriends!? She's insane!
I was about to throw a punch.

"Yah don't do anything yet"I heard Suga hyung say through the device on my ear.

"You guys are being weird. Feed them now"she chuckled before walking away. Me and Jin hyung looked at each other. Them? What does she mean by them? She also has other victims?

"Don't you think we have to beat the other guards first?"I asked.

"Some of the police entered quietly"the policed said.

That was fast. Maybe we should go out now?

"Help them find Jeongyeon"the police instructed us. I still don't understand why they have to send us here. Maybe because Jeongyeon noona has been here for a long time that she won't trust other people easily so they sent both of us as well to make her feel safe.

"You look for the place where they are storing food so you could bring her food. I'll try to look for her location"Jin hyung stated before we parted ways.

Third person pov

The other guys are outside, inside a van with the police, hiding. They are watching what they were doing and could hear what has happening. The girls wanted to come as well but they didn't let them because it was dangerous. Hoseok was serious, looking at the screen then he noticed Jimin beside him tearing up.

"What's wrong?"he asked.

"I'm worried"

"They're gonna find her. Don't worry"Hoseok consoled.

---

Jin kept walking and saw an isolated room. He peeked through a tiny hole.

"Aish..I can't see clearly"he annoyingly whispered before peeking through the hole once again. He gasped as soon as he what was inside.

"What was it?"Yoongi asked through the device.

"I found her but she wasn't alone"Jin replied. Jin decided to look for Jungkook so that they can go in by bringing her food.

On the other hand, Jungkook reached the room where they prepare food. He took a tray and placed the rice and kimchi. He tilted his head, thinking it wasn't enough but that's what they only have there. He carried the tray and was ready to go.

"What are you doing?"A guard suddenly asked.

"It's for her to eat"he replied, deepening his voice.

"Why are you only bringing one tray? What about the other one?"the guard wondered. Jungkook got flustered. How many should he bring? He thought Jeongyeon was the only victim here.

"Uhm I-I'll put it here first"He said and placed on a table before preparing another one. The guys watching through the screen got confused too, for whom is the other one?

Jungkook finished preparing and he kept looking at the trays. Something is missing for him.

'They need something to drink'he thought as he got an idea. He took out two banana milks hidden on his pocket and placed it on the trays.

"How did he get those?"Taehyung laughed.

He carried the two trays, each on his hand. He just stood there outside the door. He doesn't know where to go and he doesn't know where Jin is.

"Hyung, go to Jungkook"Namjoon informed Jin.

Jungkook sighed and just stood there until he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"I found where she is, Let's go. The police are coming to Seulgi"Jin whispered. He guided Jungkook to where he was earlier and luckily, he found the key.

"I'll wait here"Jin whispered before opening the door for Jungkook. Jungkook entered with the trays. He felt bad as soon as he saw her state was. He looked at the side and saw Jinyoung, tied. He was surprised but he didn't show it. He placed the trays on their laps.

"He wasn't an accomplice..?"Hoseok asked.

"I don't understand. He was a victim as well?"Taehyung wondered. Jimin couldn't handle it anymore as soon as he saw her state.

"I'm going there"He said before standing up.

"Don't ruin anything"Yoongi stated.

"I'm just going straight to her"Jimin said as he got out of the van and wore his mask.

He ran through the back window and looked for them. He searched everywhere until he heard bickering and he followed the sound until he saw a room with a slightly opened door with Jin and Jungkook inside.

He felt tears rushing down his cheeks when he finally saw her with his own eyes.

"Jeongyeon"he called. She looked up to him. He was covered up but she knew it was him. Jimin walked closer to her, removing his mask and placed a peck on her forehead. Jeongyeon started to tear up. She wanted to say something but there's still a tape on her mouth.

Jimin removed it gently.

"I was waiting for you"Jeongyeon smiled weakly. She finally smiled again.

"I'm here now"

"Enough drama. Get them out of there"Yoongi stated.

A/N:
Hi guys! It's been a while since I updated and I'm really sorry about that. I've been busy with school works, there's too many😭 Anyways thank you for supporting this book and I hope you continue to do so. Few chapters left so I hope you stay tune :)) Don't forget to vote!
Love you all and stay safe❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 2.5K 20
Y/n has never been the one to initiate a friendship nor does she have the courage to do so. Having overly strict parents contrary to the luxurious li...
309K 8.2K 67
the story around two individuals who have been enamored for a couple of years, will they truly keep going long to one another? imagine a scenario whe...
176K 8.1K 69
"You've decided, here and now, the next time you have the opportunity to be alone and intimate with Yoongi, you won't stop yourself. You are drawn to...
121K 6.4K 89
Meeting each other randomly in a playground, helping each other in every aspect, but what will happen if one leave? Will she change? Be devastated? W...