Do you still love me?(izuku x...

By Keigoslittlefeather

This is pt 2 to why do you love y/n comes back and finds something she didn't want to find and feels like she... More

Welcome home
Bad week
Revenge 
Big mission pt1
Big mission pt2
Coma
Do you remember
Day at the fair 
Baby Y/n
Shit day
No one left
Sad day
Sick
Stressed out
Mission complete?
Soon it will end
Last day
War pt1
War pt2
War pt 3
Dad?
So many problems
Hero get together
Useless
Something wrong?
Best friends?
So so Sorry
Happy birthday
I know
Not good
Villain?
Why?
Gone?
Home
Happy ending

What happened?

102 2 0
By Keigoslittlefeather

Izuku's POV

I woke up again to a empty bed and house. It's been two weeks and it's Friday and I don't know if I can do this. So I called Kacchan maybe if I talk to him it will help.

"Hey um Kacchan can you come over p-please?"

"Fine when?"

"Anytime I won't be at work so."

"Ok."

Bakugo's POV

I woke up to shitty hair drooling on my fucking bare chest. Gross mother fucker. I didn't move tho I didn't really mine but I am not telling anyone that. I was taking a picture for my background when fucking Deku called. He asked me to go over didn't say why but I guess it's to talk. I woke shitty hair up and started to get dressed.

"Were you going big boy hahaha!"

"Shut up!! I am going to dekus so you guys get her back with out me there alright."

"Ok wait how do you think he is going to react when he sees her?"

"One out of two ways. One he will break down and cry from sadness and happiness or two be mad that we did so and probably push her away."

"Hmm let's hope the second one doesn't happen."

"Yeah will I am off text me what's happening ok."

"Ok wait!!"

"What!!!!"

"My goodbye kiss!!"

"Uha!!!!! Fine."

He was laying half way off the bed with a arm out to me. I walked over and grabbed he's face giving him a peck on the lips.

"Better can I fucking go now?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

Izuku's POV

About a hour later Kacchan actually came which is Surprising.

"Oh hey Kacchan."

"Why do you sound surprised?"

"Ummm I don't know I didn't really think you would came."

"Will I did so what do you want?"

"Oh Um c-come in and set."

He pushed past me and sat down on the couch. I sat down beside him a little bit on the other end holding one of the pillows. It was silent for a little while I was a little scared he would just lash out at me but he didn't.

"You ok man?"

"Ummm n-not really K-Kacchan."

"I can tell."

"Uha!? How?"

"Because your are stuttering when you talk to me again."

"O-oh I am?"

"Yeah. You stopped that years ago so what's up?"

"I ummm well I don't think I can handle this Kacchan."

"Ok I know it's hard it is for all of us."

"Yeah I know b-but like. It's like I lost a pice of me and my life this whole house is covered in memory's of her Kacchan I-I..."

"You can't get the Image out your head can you?"

"N-no I c-can't *sob* what do I do K-Kacchan."

"Well like we said Eri gets back today Deku.."

"No no she wouldn't want that!"

"How do you know!!!!!?"

"Huh?"

"You don't know how she would feel about it. No one does we brought you back like that and she was more then grateful. You have a chance Deku get everything back why won't you do it?"

"B-because if she is back I can't p-promise that I can protect her. I couldn't in the first place."

"That's because everyone knew her and what she can do. Y/n is bad ass she could protect her self not good but at least she tried. That's why she got her quirk back for you to stop worrying so much. I talked to Azawa he said if we did bring her back she is not allowed to work as a hero anymore. So with that no villain would know that she is alive she would be safe at home."

"Hmmm *sniffle yawn*."

"Have you slept at all?"

"Yes umm I slept half the day yesterday but I am still tired."

"Have you eaten?"

"Umm barley."

"Idiot your going to get sick that why you know."

"Yeah."

Bing

"Ok well if that's it then I have to go help shitty hair with something."

"Ok thank you Kacchan."

"Yeah whatever get some sleep idiot."

"Ok."

He left slamming the door. I sat there for a minute before getting up and going to my room. I got under the covers and curled up with her pillow from her side. I closed my eyes and only dreamt of her.

Bakugo's POV

Shitty hair texted me to get over there were they where because the press got wind of everything and wanted answers. I got there and there was a whole crowd of people. I walked up the the doors of shitty hairs appointment and looked at everyone.

"Oh oh Bakugo is it true what you got are doing?"

"Yes Bakugo does Deku know about this?"

"HEY!!!! Listen to me whatever you heard is not true not get the hell out of here now!!!! She is dead and that's that!!!!"

"Aww fine."

They all left and I went inside to he's apartment. I guess the sneaking her in was unsuccessful idiots. I walked in only to find them all arguing.

"Guys!!!! Shut up!!!"

"Thank god Bakugo you're here."

"Yeah I had to cut my talk with Deku short because of you guys now what the hell!?"

"Eri said that she might be scared when she wakes up so someone needs to help her chill. I said I would do it."

"No shit face (Dinke ) you are not doing it since I am here I will."

"Aww."

"Ok Todoroki unfreeze her and get her on the couch."

"Ok ."

He walked into the bathroom and used he's fire and started to unfreeze her. Everyone went on the living room and sat on the floor by the couch. I told them what Deku said. After he was done he laid her on the couch and Eri told everyone except me to stand back to give her room. I sat right next to her head on the floor. Eri was standing behind the couch holding her hand. As she slowly rewinded her you can see the color come back to her skin and her wounds heal. Eri was done and Y/n looked really tired then all of a sudden she popped up once the air got back in her lungs and she has no clue what's happening.

"Oh my god what the?!!!!"

"Hey hey calm down."

"Bakugo??? What happened what's happening way is everyone here? Where am I?"

"Shhh it's ok you died."

"What???!! Oh wait.........yeah I did didn't I."

"Yeah."

"Were is Izuku?"

"Ummm."

"Guys were is he?"

"He is not here."

"What why wouldn't he want to..."

"He told us not to."

"What!!!! W-Why?"

"From our talk he thinks it would be better because he can't protect you."

"Really this is my doing I did it myself either way I would have been killed on the spot that's why I called Eri."

"Mmm will we have no idea how he we react so."

"Ok well let's go did you guys have a plan or something."

"Oh oh oh oh!!!!."

"Yes Mina."

"Bakugo said earlier that he has been sleeping all day and that he might be right now so you could get in bed and cuddle up with him. When he wakes he won't be alone this time."

"This time how long have I been?"

"Two weeks."

"Oh man I should stink huh Kiri is it ok if I take a shower?"

"Yeah no problem."

"Oh girl I brought you some clothes to change into."

"Ok thank you guys. Hopefully he will be happy about this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.2K 20
hello everybody! This is a suicidal/depressed deku book with Dadmic! Will their bond grow? Will Mic fuck up? Will Izuku try to kill himself? Find out...
1.8K 24 8
" I'm sorry, but we're over. I don't like you anymore."- Katsuki " Demo.. why now? Couldn't you wait until my big exam first?"-Deku Katsuki, a resili...
63.1K 1.6K 84
Y/n and her family are rich. Her sister apparently got her quirk first and her parents were so happy when that happened they didn't really think abou...
18.7K 593 48
Through out the beginning of Y/n's life she was known to be quirkless. Even as a kid she never was that Social. So she didn't have friends. Her par...