hiccup ➳ lashton au ☑️

By sincerelylashton

complete ☑️ Ashton Irwin. Also known as the annoying shy boy with never ending hiccups. Most people dislike... More

Hiccup ➳ Lashton AU
Prologue *edited*
Chapter 1
Read
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Character Ask
Character Ask Answers
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Ignore
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Thanks for reading!
Sequel ?
SEQUEL POSTED.

Chapter 2

5.8K 255 290
By sincerelylashton

Luke woke up to the heavenly smell of pancakes. Like usual, Liz would cook him breakfast before school. Being a hungry little shit, he jumped from his bed and bolted down the stairs. When he entered the kitchen his Mum already placed Luke's food on the kitchen counter along with a glass of juice. Luke took a seat on a stool and began eating right away.

"Ah, morning Mum!" Liz mocked rolling her eyes at her son.

"Sowwy." Luke mumbled, making Liz scowl.

"Lucas! Where are your manners? Don't talk with your mouth full!" His mother warned. As Luke went to open his mouth to speak, bits of pancake came toppling out of his mouth proving he shouldn't have stuffed his face like that. Liz cringed at the sight. After another minute of Luke stuffing his face like a pig, he put his plate in the sink then walked upstairs to have a shower.

-
-
-

When he got out of the shower and dried himself off he walked over to his closet and picked out a random set of clothes, A muscle top that says 'You complete Mess' and a pair of black skinnies. After squeezing into his super tight jeans he sat on his bed to put on his black converses. He walked into the bathroom and lightly combed through his hair before he quiffed it and applied hair gel to help it stay put, then finally he brushed his teeth. He left the bathroom, grabbed his phone from his bedside table and left the room shutting the door behind him. As he walked down stairs he felt his phone vibrate signalling he has a message, he grabbed it out of his pocket and saw it was from Ashton.

[From Ashton]

My Mum said it's fine for me to go to the party, but if I'm going with you my Mum said she has to meet you first.

Luke chuckled when he reached the bottom of the stairs because Ashton's Mum seems strict too. Luke thought he was the only one with an extremely strict Mother.

[To Ashton]

No it's fine. Can I come by tomorrow after school? I'm busy today.

After Luke sent the message he put his phone back in his pocket and walked into the kitchen to see Liz doing the dishes.

"I have to stay behind at work today so I won't be home by the time you get here this afternoon."

"But I told Michael he could come over since you wanted to meet him so bad."

"He can still come over, it's just that I might be a little late getting home. He can have dinner with us if he wants." Luke nodded even though she couldn't see him.

"I've gotta go or I'll miss the bus, Bye! Love you." Luke said walking out of the kitchen.

"Lucas! Get your flat ass back here and give your Mother a hug!"

"My ass isn't flat!" Luke shrieked, walking back into the kitchen and brought Liz in for a hug.

"Yeah, whatever you say." Liz said smacking Luke's ass as he bent down to pick up his book bag by the door.

"Okay, leaving now," Luke said slamming the door as fast as he could to avoid further conversation. Luke was right on time for the bus, it stopped right outside his house. Luke made his way down the driveway and hopped on the bus making sure not to steal Ashton's seat. Instead he took the one behind. When the bus didn't stop at the stop Ashton gets on Luke was a bit confused, but then thought he mightn't have been coming today. So he got his earphones and plugged them into his phone.

Yeah...

Yeah...

You made up your mind

Right before the sound can move

Softly from your lips

You leave behind

A choice which once before you thought you could not resist

You give what you have when you

Decide that you

Keep burning like fire,

It's burning you down

Sometimes they say this should feel something like fire

'Til it burns you and you can't,

No, you can't remain the same

Stay the same, stay the same, stay the same

I can't change

-
-
-

"Ashton! we've gotta go, hurry up!" Anne called from down stairs. Ashton rushed around his room trying to find his glasses and groaned when he knew he wouldn't find them. He decided he would just have to go without them even though he wouldn't be able to see very well. He seriously needed to consider getting contacts. Ashton grabbed his book bag off of his desk and made sure his phone was in his pocket before leaving his bedroom. He walked down the stairs to see his Mum waiting for him.

"What took you so long? Where are you glasses?" Anne questioned, noticing Ashton wasn't wearing glasses.

"Couldn't find 'em, that's why I took so long."

"You won't be able to see the board." Anne sighed.

"It's okay, I'll sit at the front."

"Are you sure?" Ashton nodded.

"Okay, let's go then." They walked out the door, and while Anne was locking the door Ashton hopped in the passenger seat.

"Who was that boy you were talking about yesterday?" Lauren asked from the backseat, just as Anne got in the car and pulled out of the driveway. Ashton rolled his eyes.

"A friend." He shrugged.

"Didn't seem like just a friend." Harry implied.

"That's what I think too Harry." Anne said.

"Can you's- just stop? We've only known- each other for 24 hours. Nothing is going on, he's just a friend."

"Sure, sure. Don't let him slap your ass today, you're too young." Anne said making Lauren and Harry snicker. The curly haired boy shot his mother a glare.

"Okay, first I'm 18. And second, he wouldn't even slap my ass because we're just friends!"

"We're just friends, what are you saying?" Anne sang, making Ashton face palm.

"Don't bring Justin into this."

"You're no fun." Anne complained. Ashton took his phone out of his pocket to see that he had a message from Luke.

[From Luke]

No it's fine. Can I come by tomorrow after school? I'm busy today.

Ashton finds it irritating that his mother asked to meet Luke, otherwise he couldn't go to the party. Ashton isn't really a party person but it could be fun and who knows? He might have a good time.

"Luke's coming- over tomorrow."

"Great, I'll bring home lube." Anne said blankly, making Ashton's eyes widen in horror.

"Mum!" Ashton scolded.

"What? I'm just preparing. If you's don't use lube you'll be extremely sore the next day."

"Stop talking. We have- kids in the car." Ashton spoke through gritted teeth.

"What's lube?" Lauren asked.

"Nothing!" They both shouted in sync. The two stayed silent for the rest of the car ride.

-
-
-

10 minutes later: Ashton finally arrived at school. After saying goodbye to his mother and siblings, she drove away and Ashton made his way into the school making sure not to make direct eye contact with anyone. He wanted to rip out his diaphragm because his hiccups were extremely bad today. His hiccups are bad everyday but not like this, they were out of control. When he finally reached his locker he saw that Calum and Michael were already there waiting for him with a familiar blond boy. The 3 boys heard Ashton approaching, they turned around and smiled, well except Calum who ran up to him like a clingy fuck.

"Hey, Ashy!" Calum said sounding excited, embracing the curly haired boy.

"Hi- Cal!" Ashton said pulling out of the hug, they both walked over to Ashton's locker where the others were standing. Ashton greeted the others before unlocking his locker and getting the books he needed for the day.

"Um, my Mum said it's cool for you- to come over tomorrow." Ashton said to Luke.

"Okay, good. I'm sorry I can't come today, Michael has to come over and meet my Mum today or else I can't go to the party either"

"Looks like we- both have strict Mum's." Ashton smiled slightly.

-
-
-

After a boring day of school, the bell finally rang. Luke and Michael stood up from their seats, (turns out they had the same maths class which is strange because Michael is bad at math and Luke is good at it.) and gathered their things before stuffing it in their book bags. They left the class room and the two walked to their lockers, putting books they didn't need back in before walking out of the school. Luke had told Michael that they needed to catch a bus in order for them to get to Luke's house and Michael assured him it was fine. As they stood waiting for the bus to appear they saw Ashton close by so they went and chatted with him for a while until the bus came. Ashton told Luke his Mum usually drives him to school and picks him up, the only reason why he catches the bus sometimes is if his siblings don't go to school or his Mum leaves for work early. After another two minutes Ashton's mother arrived and so did the bus. Michael and Luke hopped on the bus and sat in the middle section. They made small talk on the way but mostly it was silence. Although it wasn't awkward. Luke hoped Michael and him would become great friends eventually. He thought Michael was a nice dude with cool hair.

-
-
-

"You have a pretty nice house." Michael complimented making Luke chuckle and say Thank you.

"My Mum isn't gonna be home for a bit because she's working late, but she said you could stay for dinner if you wanted."

"Yeah okay, cool.

"Will your parents mind?"

"Nope. So are you gonna show me your room?"

"Uh, yeah sure." Luke said leading Michael up the stairs and into his bedroom.

When they entered the room, Michael took a look at his surroundings. Luke's room was full of band posters, (mostly All Time Low, Seeping With Sirens and Green Day) but he did have a small One Direction poster too. Michael was impressed because Luke liked basically all of the same bands he did. Luke also had a TV and an X box. Michael turned to face Luke and put his hand on the blondes shoulder.

"I think we're going to become great friends, mate."

"I'm glad." Luke said sitting on the ground in front of his TV.

"Are you gonna come play Fifa or?" Luke asked.

"Shit yes. I'm gonna kick you ass at this." Michael said enthusiastically, plonking down next to Luke. Luke handed him a spare controller and smirked when he said

"It's on."

And for the next two hours they played Fifa, chanting when one of them won. Then boys heard the front door open and close and Luke assumed his Mum was home so they both walked down the stairs to see Liz with 2 boxes of pizza in her hand along with her work bag. Luke quickly rushed by her side before she dropped something. Luke grabbed the two boxes of pizza and walked into the kitchen and sat them on the counter.

"Hi, Luke." Liz said embracing the blond, who happily returned.

"How was your day?" Luke asked

"It was busy, but good. I met a really nice lady there today."

"You should invite her over for dinner sometime." Luke offered.

"I might actually. So is this Michael?" Liz said smiling at Michael, who smiled back politely.

"Yeah. I'm Michael, it's nice to meet you Mrs. Hemmings." Michael said shaking her hand.

"You can just call me Liz." She chuckled slightly.

"Anyway, I'm starving so let's eat." Luke begged, making Michael and Liz laugh.

Luke and Michael sat at the table while Liz got out the plates and cutlery. When she returned she handed them there plates and sat at the opposite side of the table.

"First one to eat 5 slices wins." Luke announced, making Liz roll her eyes.

"Don't even think about it." Liz warned, making Luke pout.

"So Michael, how often do you dye your hair? Did you know if you dye it to often you'll go bald?"

"I wouldn't be me if I didn't dye my hair."

"Well, whatever floats your boat. If Luke dies his hair various colours I'll have to rip out his testicles." Liz said, making Michael choke on his pizza.

"Mum." Luke said through gritted teeth.

"Oh. Sorry. Hey, did you ask.. Um.. What was his name? Alex? Andrew? Ash- Ashton! Did you ask Ashton out?" Liz questioned nonchalantly. Michael then spat out a chunk of pizza in shock making Luke face palm. This dinner could have gone way better. Luke's mothers eyes widened when she saw Michael spat out the pizza and coughed.

"Was it something I said?" Liz asked, oblivious. Luke shot her a glare that said 'Seriously, stop talking.'

"Wait, wait, wait. You like Ashton?" Michael asked, eyes wide.

"No! Jesus Christ, Mum shut up! I'm not gay, I've told you so many times but you just don't seem to get it. I'm. Not. Gay." Luke shouted standing from the table, he walked up the stairs angrily and slammed the door.

Michael felt beyond awkward. He shifted his gaze from his lap and looked over to Liz, he saw a tear streaming down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away.

"I-I should go. I'm sorry for intruding." Michael said standing from his seat.

"Don't worry Michael, it wasn't your fault." Liz choked out, walking Michael to the door.

"Get home safely, okay?" Michael nodded and said goodbye before he left and Liz shut the door. She decided she would talk to Luke tomorrow and let him cool down because it was obvious he was pissed. Liz went the rest of the night thinking she was a shitty mother, when in reality Luke over reacted and needed to get his priorities straight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 714 24
complete ☑️ no one knew what went on in ashton's life behind closed doors, and michael and calum were curious. © Copyright 2015 sincerelylashton All...
80.5K 4.4K 40
Ashton Irwin has finally finished high school and to celebrate his Friend Jack is inviting all his friends to stay in his dad's beach house all summe...
633 16 33
"He's just a classmate who talked to me. I shouldn't feel anything. But I do." [Started: Feb 20, 2023] [Ended: April 22, 2023]
1.1K 82 20
harming yourself can do more damage to others than you think. can luke save ashton before it's too late, or will ashton have to save luke from his o...