SCENT | IM CHANGKYUN

By Tokkimallows

"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometime... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen: I LOVE YOU
Twenty: Too Bad
Twenty One: Public🔞
Twenty Two: Shower
Twenty Three: Hidding Something?
Twenty Four : Party
Twenty Five: Unexplained
Twenty Six: Boyfriend
TWENTY EIGHT : White Code
TWENTY NINE: Truth
THIRTY : Danger
THIRTY ONE : PAIN
THIRTY TWO: THIRST
THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?
THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST
THIRTY FIVE : THE ALPHA
THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN
THIRTY SEVEN: Trap
THIRTY EIGHT : Siblings
THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding
FORTY : All about her
FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good
FORTY - TWO : Don't Play Games
FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS
FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant
FORTY - FIVE : WHO?
FOURTY-SIX: Trouble
FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready
FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught
FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up
FIFTY : KISS
FIFTY - ONE : Memories
FIFTY - TWO : CONGRATULATIONS!
FIFTY - THREE: The Clan
FIFTY - FOUR : FIGHTER
FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER
FIFTY - SIX : STARTING OVER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (END)

TWENTY SEVEN : Secret

5.6K 144 55
By Tokkimallows

MINKYUNG'S POV

We finally went back to Seoul. It's been two days since Changkyun became my boyfriend officially. He's been showing so much affection in school. He pick me up every morning, eat lunch together, study together and went home together.

Class for today was already finished. Changkyun went out first to get his car from the parking lot. He said that he don't want me to walk all the way to the parking lot so I have to wait for him infront of the school building.

"Minkyung?" I turn around and saw Mr. Seo. "Are you about to go home? I'll drive you there"

"No, thanks. Changkyun will be here soon" I said taking a look at my wrist watch.

"I see. You guys are already dating" Mr. Seo said sounding a bit disappointed. I look over him and gave him a smile before nodding.

"You really are dating him. Wait till you know all about him, he's an asshole" Mr. Seo told me.

"You're also a---" I was cut off when Changkyun's car stopped infront of us.

"Babe let's get going" I felt Changkyun's hands grabbing both of my shoulder. This guy is getting on my nerves. Changkyun convince me to go and leave him behind while I'm here clenching my fist telling myself to calm down. Changkyun brought me to the other side of the car and opening the door for me.

"Fuck him!" I went inside and Changkyun when to the driver's seat.

"No babe. Fuck me not him" Changkyun jokingly said as he reach for the seatbelt beside me. He take a look at my face. "Don't mind him, okay?" Changkyun gave me a smile petting my head before he pulled away from me and he started to drive.

"Where do you want to go?" Changkyun asked me caressing my thigh.

"Can you take me home? I'm not feeling well" I said without looking at him. Then he put his arm against mine, holding me tight.

"Babe if you're still thinking about Mr. Seo, don't worry I won't let him bother you" he said.

"Just drive me home" I said. He didn't say a thing he just speed up and drive me all the way to my house.

I went out of the car and make my way all the way to the front door. Changkyun is behind me.

"Did Mr. Seo said something while I'm gone" Changkyun asked. I took a deep breath before turning around to face Changkyun.

"Changkyun-ah let's stop talking about him. Okay?" I cupped his face and gave him a warm smile. He just stared at me with puzzled expression.

The open the door and darkness welcomed me. Seems like Seulgi and Taeyong aren't home. I went to the kitchen to get something to drink but then I saw a sticky note on the fridge.

"Hey sorry if I didn't tell you sooner but starting today I won't be living with you guys. Don't get me wrong but I really like living with the two of you. I just need to move out cause my brother will be living here in Seoul. I'll pay you guys a visit sometimes.               -Taeyong"

Why didn't they told me earlier. I grabbed my phone and dialed Seulgi's phone number. After a few rings she didn't pick up.

"Something's wrong?" Changkyun asked.

"They should have told me earlier that they won't be home for tonight. Now we don't have something to eat" I said opening the fridge if they left some heat-up food for me.

"How about let's cook?" Changkyun suggested. I close the fridge and gave him a look. "I mean not basically the two of us. I don't really know how to cook" he said scratching the back of his head.

"Me neither" I laughed. "You know what cooking takes so many time so let's just order some food" I suggest and he agreed.

"Changkyun-ah will you stay for tonight?"

"Why?"

"I'll prepare you a bath" I said

"No need. I'll prepare it myself if I need it" he gave me a smile.

"Is it okay if I leave you here. I'll take a shower first"

"Yah babe. Stop acting like that" Changkyun laugh "its not my first time here. Just act like how you treated me before" he giggled.

"Yah! Appreciate my kindness" I said throwing my bag at him.

"Let's not use violence babe" he quickly caught my bag.

"I'll leave you there" I told him before going upstairs to my room.

"Babe!!! I'm going to watch on the television" I heard him shout from downstairs.

CHANGKYUN'S POV

I sat on the couch and search for the remote control. "Babe!!! I'm going to watch on the television"

"Do whatever you want!" Minkyung shouted back. I was in the middle of picking a movie to watch when my phone rang.

"Where are you?" I heard from the other line after I answered the call.

"Hyung! Yo---"

"Yah! Where are you?!"

"Why?! Hyung! Why do you have to know where I am" I respond. He never really cared about me at all.

"Just tell me where are you"

"Aish!!! I'll call you later!" I quickly ended the call. How annoying he only remember me when he needs my help or he need something.

"Changkyun-ah are you talking to someone?" Minkyung came wearing her pajamas with a towel on her hand.

"Someone called me"

"Do you have something to do? I mean if it's important you can go" she said sounding like its all okay to her but her face seems like she's telling the opposite.

"Yah! Are you kicking me out huh? Come here!"

MINKYUNG'S POV

He turned the television off and quickly run towards to catch me. I quickly went inside my room and about to close the door when he stopped me.

"Yah aren't you asking me to come in?" He peek on the remaining space on the door. I shyly smile and slowly opening the door. He forcefully open the door that is enough for his body to fit in. Once he got inside he quickly turned to face me pushing the door close. That made me lean against the door getting trapped between his arms that was pushing the door close.

"You're acting really different today, there's something on your mind" he said staring right towards my eyes. He tilt his head to the side a little giving me that look while raising one of his eyebrow.

"No. I'm not" I answered avoiding his gaze.  Then I felt his hand against my face, cupping my cheek while his thumb is caressing me. I held his hand that was cupping my face, closing my eyes as I lean more against his hand giving it a peck. I heard him released a breath.

"Why are you always making it so hard for me" he whispered. I opened my eyes and turn my head to face him but as soon as I lay my eyes on him he quickly pushed his lips against mine not wasting any second shoving his tongue in my mouth. Taking the kiss deeper. Then he pulled away to get some air. He was looking at me like I'm his last meal. He looks so freaking hot like this panting heavily.

He pulled me once again and give me a peck on my lips before pulling away to pay my head.

"Let's dry your hair" he said then went to my nightstand searching for the blower inside the drawers.

"I'll order pizza is it okay? Or you're really hungry?" I asked him as I made my way to my bed.

"Nah I'm fine with pizza" he answered. Then I heard him flopped behind me. "Make the call already"

"Why? can't you wait? I'm asking you if you're that hungry but y--"

"Order already so I can dry your hair" he said. Ow now I get it. I nodded and make the call to order the pizza. Once I put my phone down I heard the blower goes on. Then Changkyun started to dry my hair.

I've never thought dating Changkyun would be like this. All this time I keep on seeing Changkyun as my annoying seatmate that does nothing but to bother me all the time. But actually he's been watching me all along. I can't believe that because of him I'm able to leave and forget about Mr. Seo.
---------

We already finished eating out food and now we're both laying on my bed. My head was resting against his chest as I hug him.

"Changkyun do you already see this?" I asked him

"See what?"

"See that this will happen. I mean for me all of this was so unexpected to me. I've never thought I'll be dating my annoying seatmate"

"What? So you find me annoying?!" He asked. Pulling a little away from me to check my face. "Are you serious?"

"Why? You're really annoying that time" I said playfully hitting his chest.

"But tell me the truth. Because of me you're able to have fun. Because of me you're able to have new experience" he said. "Tell me that you're ex boyfriend can't do these things I'm doing for you"

"Yeah, even if I'm dating him I don't really trust him as much as I trust you now" I respond cupping his cheeks.

"Do you really trust me that much?" He asked tucking my hair behind my ear. I look at him into his eyes and nodded. "How much do you trust me?"

"I trust you enough that I let you touch me wherever you want" I answered as I caress his chest. I keep on caressing his chest as my hand went down to his toned abs. "I even let you to be my first" I added as my hand snake down to his crotch. Palming his through his pants. I keep on rubbing him making him bite his lower lip and making him hard.

"Do you trust me?" I asked him. He then look into my eyes and his hands stopped me from palming him. He removed my hand against his crotch and move it to his chest. Then his hand snake down to my inner thigh caressing it gently. Then soon later he started to rub against my clothes clit.

"If I don't trust you I won't let you touch me" he whispered at me as he keeps on palming me. "You're also my first" he added then his rubbing became fast making me moan in pleasure.

I reach for him to kiss him on his lips. Our lips dance passionately against each other. Soon later his lips went down to my neck. He removed his hand against my crotch and position himself on top of me.

"And I'll make sure you'll be my last" he said before attacking my lips once again. He was resting against his elbow supporting himself up while his other hand find its way to my breast. Giving it a nice squish. I moaned once he pulled his lips away.

"You sounds so good babe" he commented. He unbutton my panjama tee revealing my bare chest. His eyes were focused on it, licking his lips and biting it after.

He kiss me once again but this time with hunger. Pushing his tongue inside to deepen the kiss. His hand keeps on massaging my breast while he control his hips that keeps on rolling against my core. He's hot and I can feel that he's hard. Then his kisses went down to my neck making his way to suck on one of my breast while the other one was being massage by his hand.

"Changkyun-ah" I moaned gripping on his soft locks. He did the same thing on my other breast. After that he pushed himself up supporting himself with his elbow.

"You're so beautiful" he said cupping my face with his other hand. He kiss me once again but this time one my forehead. He pulled away to give me the softest smile he have. Then his hand made its way inside my pajamas directly rubbing my clit making me released a moan.

"Does that feel good?" He asked looking at me directly into my eyes as he keeps on playing with my clit. "Babe you're so fucking wet" he said  still staring at me. I tried my best to keep my eyes open but his fingers are too much for me to handle. Fingers keep on playing with my clit spreading my wetness.

"Ugh!" I moaned when I felt him slide his finger inside me. He started to moving his finger slowly. I look over him, he's looking at where his fingers are while biting his lower lip. Soon later he pick up the pace making me grip his arm that he was using. I dig my fingernails on his arm but that made him inside another finger inside me and even picking up the pace even more. With just his finger I was already a moaning mess.

"Changkyun-ah"

"Huh?"

"Changkyu---ugh! Ugh!"

"Does that feel good babe?" He questioned as he keeps on fingering me. I was so lost with the the pleasure he's giving me.

"Changkyun-ah is this the real you" I moaned. But he didn't respond. "What are you exactly?" Those words suddenly came out of my mouth. It made him stopped. He pushed himself up sitting against his knees.

He threw his head back for a second then he look at me while his mouth gaped poking his inner cheek with his tongue. He pulled his fingers out of me. Why does he look annoyed. I pushed myself up leaning against the headboard closing my tee to cover myself. He give me a smirk before licking his fingers that was covered with my wetness.

"Why? Are you still thinking of what Mr. Seo told you?" He asked. "Didn't I told you to stop thinking about it" he added. Why am I getting so nervous seeing Changkyun like this.

"Why did he told me that? Is there something about you that I need to know?" My voice started to raised.

"Babe lower your voice" he said.

"Are you hiding something from me"

"Stop it Minkyung. There's something else you shouldn't know" he stood up.

"Why?! What is it"

"Minkyung I'm telling you about it but not yet"

"Then when are you planning to tell me? Once we're over?"

"This ain't normal thing and I----" he was cut off when his phone rang. It took a couple of minutes of him talking on the phone. He became more annoyed after taking that call. Once the call ended he sigh and look at me. "It takes time, for you to be able to understand. You can't just rush things" he said before leaving me behind.

Did I crossed the line this time. How well does Mr. Seo know Changkyun. And what is he talking about. "Wait till you know all about him" I remember what he told me. What is it? Is it something he have done in the past? Something that can ruined our relationship? Or worst? 'Damn you Minkyung you should have waited for him to open up for you'

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
HEY AS YOU CAN SEE I'M UPDATING BUT IN A RANDOMLY TIME AND DAYS. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR WAITING.
~>TM🍑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.6K 40
"Bitch" "Slut" "Fuckboy" "Asshole" "Stop fighting you two, like fuck I think I'm getting a headache cause of your bullshit" I looked at Taylor an...
PSYCHO By Stella Astrum

Mystery / Thriller

1.5K 44 48
"You're a fucking psychopath!!!" "Yeah I am, so what are you going to do? Stop loving me?" "You know I can't do it. I love you too much" "I love you...
129K 4K 17
❛ wouldn't it hurt if we share this sin right? ❜ ⑊ 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬 2019 #1 Tsukkiyama <01/23/2020