Another World: A One Directio...

By XxDareToDream13xX

*A/N: Please note, this is a year ago when Liam was eighteen. They were big, but they weren't as famous as th... More

*Prologue*
*Chapter One: Only Girl in the World*
Chapter Two: I Want
Chapter Three: Kids in America
Chapter Four: You light up my world
Chapter Five: Moments in Time
Chapter Six: Decisions
Chapter Seven: Preparations
Chapter Eight: One Night, One Dream, One Chance
Chapter Nine: Tell Me a Lie
Chapter Ten: Live While We're Young
Chapter Eleven: A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chapter Twelve: Save You Tonight
Chapter Thirteen: Little Things
*AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ!*
Chapter Fourteen: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter Fifteen: Same Mistakes
Chapter Sixteen: Still The One
Chapter Seventeen: She's Not Afraid
Chapter Eighteen: Truly, Madly, Deeply
Chapter Nineteen: Magic
Chapter Twenty-One: Over Again
Chapter Twenty-Two: I wish
Chapter Twenty-Three: Back For You
Chapter Twenty-Four: Your Song
Chapter Twenty-Five: Heart Attack
Chapter Twenty-Six: Summer Love
Epilogue
About the Sequel
LIAM AND SUMMER SEQUEL + BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter Twenty: Nobody Compares

620 5 7
By XxDareToDream13xX

Guys. Wow. I'm up to Chapter Twenty, I feel so . . . accomplished!

Anyways, here's your next chapter!

Enjoy!

========================================================

Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved.

Chapter Twenty: Nobody Compares.

"I wanna be forever young!"

"Forever young! I wanna be forever young!"

Both myself and my best friend Anna were currently jumping around my room singing the boys' cover of Forever Young. She was swaying her hips like no tomorrow, standing up on my bed with her lips on my hairbrush.

"Some are like water, some are like the heat.

Some are the melody and some are the beat.

But sooner or later they all will be gone, why don't we stay young?"

I was lying on my back with a pair of tiny exercise shorts and my large One Direction T-Shirt holding a bottle of lotion to my lips as I sung Niall's verse. I rolled my eyes to Anna and wondered why she hadn't entered her queue, when I realised she was staring wide-eyed at my bedroom door. She was wearing the same thing as me, except she was sporting a One Direction Hoodie.

I rolled over and my eyes bugged out. I scrambled to stand and compose myself in the matter of a second, giving Anna the evil eye for not warning me.

"What...are you guys doing?" Caleb asked with raised eyebrows, walking in like he owns the place. In came Liam hot on his heels and I felt warmth instantly flood my cheeks. Okay, this isn't embarrassing or anything.

"Um. Hi." I said with a wave, awkwardly. Liam narrowed his eyes at me before his charming smile flitted across his lips. He strode over and engulfed me in a bear hug. He laughed as he peppered kisses over my face and finally allowed to capture his lips with my own.

"What are you guys doing here?" Anna asked, eyeing the two boys curiously. Caleb had his hands around her waist, trying to discreetly lower them to her buttocks region. I rolled my eyes. Guys. "We were having a girl's only day, but then you ruined it." She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. I saw Caleb do a double-take at me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Wait a second." Caleb said, taking his arms away from Anna and dropping his eyes to my shirt-clad chest.

"Caleb!" I scolded as he walked over, his eyes locked in that area. I crossed my arms and Liam walked forward.

"Hey man. What are you doing?"

"Dude," Caleb murmured, prying my arms away from my chest and stretching out my shirt. "Why is your face on her shirt?" He asked with an innocent, curious look on his face. Anna and I looked at each other for a minute before bursting out into a fit of laughter, that soon Liam joined in on as well.

Caleb just stood there looking like a young child that didn't get the adult joke. And that's exactly what it was.

"I don't get it." A few seconds during the silence after out fit of laughter. I just giggled and hooked my thumb at my boyfriend, who was next to me.

"He's in the world's most famous boyband and I happen to like there music. Problem?" I asked, propping my hands on my hips and daring him to comment on Liam's occupation.

Caleb narrowed his eyes at Liam, before a knowing smile spread over his face. "Dude, the amount of chicks you must get..." He shook his head and clapped Liam's shoulder. "If only I could sing." He mused, shaking his head and grinning sheepishly at us glaring girls.

"Back to why you're here?" Anna pitched in, well, after slapping him upside the head. He scowled and rubbed the injury, before turning to Liam, telling him to explain.

He grew a soft smile and I had to bite my lip from jumping him. He was really cute, and adorable, and handsome, and sweet, and caring, and-

"We're here to take you two on a double date. We have a little surprise in store for lunch."

And did I mention he was considerate? And caring? And hot? And an amazing singer? And-

"Summer?"

"Huh?"

I looked over at the group and realised I had been internally complimenting Liam whilst they held a conversation of their own. Liam slid his arms around my waist and kissed my nose affectionately.

"We're going to come back for you guys in about two hours. Is that enough time for you to get ready?" He asked and I nodded dumbfoundedly, not really listening. Anna and Caleb left the room for some "private" goodbye or whatever, leaving me and Liam in my room, alone.

He smirked and flicked the printed picture of his face on my shirt. "It looks cute on you." He commented, tucking a stray curl behind my ear. I grinned sheepishly and splayed my hands over his broad shoulders, taking in what he was wearing. He had some grey skinny jeans, a pair of white converse and a fitted white - quarter sleeved shirt. He lowered his lips to mine and I scrunched up the material under my fingers as I lifted myself onto my toes to meet him half way. The kiss was full of adoration, passion, love. I smiled as he pulled away. I never expected anything less from Liam, he always focused on more important things and never pushed me for something I wasn't ready for.

"I'll leave you to get ready, love." He whispered as he placed a tender kiss on my cheek and stepped back, opening my bedroom door.

Just as he was about to close it, I yelled out. "Liam!" He spun around and looked at me expectantly. I gave him a small smile.

"I love you."

He grinned and said back, "I love you too, Sweeheart." Before closing the door.

~*~

It had been Two months. A whole two months since the attack from Heath. Liam was obviously still recovering, but he didn't need to be in hospital for it. It had only been about one and half weeks since he's been let out and he's doing perfectly. I was skeptical at first when he started to drive and go for his regular routine at the gym, it made me worry his wound would get worst. Yet after days of convincing me otherwise, I finally managed to calm myself. He was doing amazing, so I shouldn't be focusing on something in the past that brings up the worst memories.

The morning after Liam had woken, I had called his mother and the boys to let them know he was fine. After that, I had to hand the phone over. Paul, Liam's manager, said there was something important he needed to discuss with him, so I had no choice.

After their quick conversation, I grew suspicious as I would notice Liam staring at me with a glazed look, it made me wonder what Paul had told him. I was going to ask, but he somehow always managed to distract me.

I hadn't see the boys since the first time in the hospital, and I have absolutely no idea when I would see them again, but I really hope I did. This wasn't just because they were good looking, talented, famous, rich guys. This was because they were generally nice people, and Liam loved them like brothers and I wanted to be close to them too. They mean a lot to him.

"Earth to Space Cadet Summer, has your ship landed yet?" Anna asked, waving a hand in front of my eyes. I jumped a bit and nodded with a small smile. Anna was looking amazing as always. Her hair was up in a tight bun on top of her head, she left a few pieces to fall down, framing her face delicately. She had minimal make-up, just some golden eyeshadow and eyeliner to make her irises pop. Her tight dress was a deep purple, it accented her curved perfectly and pronounced her breasts more than they already were. She had a pair of silver heels on her feet to complete the look. To say the least; she looked stunning.

Anna had finished preparing herself almost a half-hour ago. She insisted that I was to be her canvas that she paint on and emperiment with. She had styled my hair to act pin straight, travelling down my back beautifully to my hips. She also had applied minimal make-up that I had yet to see, but I knew she would do nothing less than perfect.

Her face stole a smug grin as she leaned back with her hands on her hips. "Beauticians every where will be asking for my resume."

I laughed as she spun me around my chair, but stopped short when I caught sight of the girl in the mirror. She wore a dress that her best friend had found in her wardrobe, curtesy of a dinner party she had to go to with her parents. The red dress accentuated her curves, whereas the cute spaghetti straps and heart-shaped neckline shaped her breasts modestly. The chiffon material flared out from her waist and fell just above her knees. The girl brought her hands to her waist where an intricate pattern of fake ruby stones had been embroidered, appearing to be holding up the thick belt the laced it's way around her small waist. That girl in the mirror, oddly enough, looked like me, but at the same time didn't. I admired the slight touch of eyeliner, mascara and red-tinted eyeshadow Anna had added to my face. It made everything more extravagent, and I loved it. I slipped on my black heels and grabbed my black purse, whilst Anna grabbed her silver one.

The bell rung from downstairs and Anna squealed, scurrying out of my room and downstairs to get the door. My parents were currently out again, attending another meeting since they had to leave early to be there for me when Liam was attacked. They had been prolonging work a lot for me and I just didn't want them to get too involved in all this. The things happening in my life were pure chaos, except for the one light at the end of the dark tunnel. My Liam.

I quickly grabbed for my phone and left my bedroom, purse in hand. I descended the stairs quickly and made it down just in time for Liam and Caleb to enter through the door. They both looked up and watched their girls cross over to them.

"Hey," I said quickly, taking in Liam's attire. He wore black dress pants, a white button up shirt with a cute black vest over the top. I couldn't help but think that vests look great on any man. Especially my boyfriend. I gave him a happy smile as I pulled him down for a kiss. Even with the height added from my heels, he was still significantly taller than me. We pulled away and I cleared my throat when we found Caleb and Anna getting real into their "snogging" as Liam likes to refer to it as.

They pulled away and grinned at us sheepishly. "Sorry," they muttered, hooking their arms around each other's waist and headed out the door.

Liam grasped my hand with his and, after locking the door quickly, he opened the passenger side door for me, before running around to the driver's side. It looked like Caleb and Anna were in a separate car. I watched as they sped off down the road to our unknown destination.

"So where are we going?" I asked as we pulled out of the driveway.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out." Liam said with a cheesy grin, reaching over the console to pull my hand into his. I idly played with his fingers as a knowing smile spread over my face.

"That's super cliche, Liam." I laughed and he chuckled.

"Okay then...well how about this. I want this date to be perfect, and for it to be perfect it has to be a surprise. So I want you to sit here whilst I drive and I want the anticpation to build up inside of you until you feel like you're going to explode. Then, when you see your surprise I want you to jump into my arms and tell me you love me, a million times." He said with a big ol' smile. I bit my lip to keep from giggling and nodded, keeping quiet.

Then I had to add. "I love you, Liam."

"I love you too, Summer." He said, bringing my knuckles to his soft lips. I knew I didn't need to tell him I loved him a million times, because I knew he already knew that. He knew I loved him to the moon and back, a thousand times over. I glanced over at his him and inwardly smiled.

By the look on his face as he drove to our unknown location, I knew that I would do anything to keep that smile on his face.

~*~

So here's Chapter Twenty! Just so you know guys this book has a lot more to go on, I'm not going to finish the story anytime soon, I've still got a lot of ideas in my head. And also... I want some opinions, just wondering...

If I decided to do a spin off, about another one of the band members... who do you think I should do it on? I was caught up between Niall and Harry. I'm thinking Niall since I made him more of a known character and closer to Summer than the rest.

That story will however have Summer and Liam. There will be an Epilogue as wiel, so it'll be based in the future, which is in fact .... now....

So yeah :- )

Tell me what you think of that, and also!

I did a cover of Little Things, and I've been thinking of posting it onto youtube, if I do... should I put it on one of my chapters?

Leave me comments!

Much love!

~Madison x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 769 11
" but its no true" louis cries out "how could you lie to me" harry yells out "but i never cheated you have to believe me" louis says as tears run do...
4.5K 95 25
Jenna is gorgeous and as normal as can be, she has her friends just like everyone else, yet unlike a few, some of her friends were insanely famous, m...
1.1M 14.3K 32
Sophie is a normal seventeen year old. She has average grades, a bestfriend and lives in a normal house. Her secret? She's the princess of the United...
3.6K 60 23
'Before I could say another word, his lips were interlocked with mine, the adrenaline ran through my veins, I'd forgotten what it was like to be in h...