DECEPTION - JJK/PJM FF (Compl...

By beannssluv

Mirror shows what stands before it but... It is not always true Remember not everything you see and feel is... More

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
OUTRO : NEVER STOP
YO I'M BACK!!!

CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

111 10 0
By beannssluv

Earlier that evening

She turned at Jaeji , smiled and went into her room.
The feeling of losing someone filled her heart with stinging despair and the empty look of the room added to her depression.

Suddenly she remembered Jungkook out of nowhere. The first person who always came to her mind when she felt low was Jimin but this time Jungkook flashed and his aggressive way of defending her followed. He never once let her alone to struggle. He sticked by her side and now it felt weird. Him not being there when she needed him the most, when everyone needed him the most.

"Does he love me so much that he decided to fight his dad all by himself?"

She laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling wondering if she was the one who ignored his true feelings all the time.

"No no" she shook her head "he lied to me. I'm not falling for his tricks again"
She braised herself and turned to one side, hugging the pillow,
"but he did that to save my life"

She became uncomfortable so she decided to take a walk and went out to the lane.

Before leaving she eyed the empty house, "are they even alive inside?? I'll text them later"

'It's cold' she thought when the hair on her hands stood up.

Her stomach growled,
"ah I'm hungry, I had asked Jaeji to pass some biscuits, god knows why they are stuck in Jimin's room the whole time" she whined "maybe I'll get something to eat in the shop down the lane. I hope it's not too late"

She kept her pace as she tugged herself inside her jacket, for the cold breeze brought chills down her spine.
She paused briefly to adjust her scarf just when she felt someone's warm breath right behind her.

Her eyes widened and she flinched before sprinting forward.
"who- who are you" Her startled voice broke out.

"Ssshhh" he placed his finger on his lips and advanced towards her. His black hoodie and black mask was all that was visible. Only his eyes that shined bright under the moonlight was sufficient enough to build fear in her stomach.

She moved back twice as farther as his.

"Huh! You know you've caused much trouble to me" he sighed in a low but seductive voice.

Her legs were feeling weak,
'this is the same guy whom I saw in our trip and in the woods'

She knew why he had come but something felt similar about him, only she couldn't observe for she was scared to death.

"why are you after me" she quivered mustering up some confidence.

He froze in his place, "maybe I'll answer that, not to you but to your bare heart" he let a sinister laugh.

She sweated but tried to cover up, gathered courage and pushed him real hard on his chest until she knew her hands would break if she added more force.

He skid back but remained stiff.
"So, your revolting, nice" he locked her hands and turned her around grabbing her within his embrace. She struggled and kicked trying to release herself but it was all useless. He was like a boulder, unshakable and unbreakable.

"leave leave!! LEAVE!!"

"Okay" he took out a knife from his pocket and held it horizontally exactly beneath her neck, held her neck with the other hand right above it. Her legs were stuck between his legs that she would fall forward if he left her.

"Shall I? Shall I leave you?" he asked and smirked.

She panted and fought his grip, squirmed and twitched, did all that she could to let his hold off.

"Your too brave. You still think someone would come to help you like last time?? I know he is not here" he whispered near her ear holding her hair back.

She then realised, 'it's Jungkook who saved her the last time. He knew. He knew Jungkook wasn't here and that's why he is attacking now" her eyes widened in shock

'Where is he now? I wish he was here' tears welled up.

"He will come and I know that" she tried to remain fearless until he gives up but that wasn't easy.

He loosened the grip and turned her around to face him and slapped her so hard making her swirl before she crashed to the ground.

He then sat on her and choked her until she couldn't breath, reflexely she grabbed his face and all that she could grip was his mask. She pulled it off but couldn't, completely, leaving his face with only her nails scratching him. He flinched and yelped.

"Argh!!" he let her go for a moment of pain and she crawled back away from him.

Furiously he pulled his mask back on before she could see his face. He lunged forward and grabbed her hair forcefully, dragged her on the road scraping her knees and legs off, mercilessly.

She bled from both her knees and from her lips where he'd slapped.
"You little rat! How dare you touch my face! How dare you" he kicked her stomach making her cough out blood until she dropped lifeless instantly.

He caught some breath for a while and sighed deeply.

He looked at her, she had passed out but still to confirm he bobbed her head side-to-side with his foot, inhumanely. It was floppy convincing that she was unconscious.

"Such a trouble you are. I never struggled so much with any one else" he breathed and took out a cigarette turned to face the other side "Its not good to let you live. I should kill you but differently... this time I will-"

Suddenly he became quiet when a hard hit fell on his head and held it in pain. Turned in the direction, she stood holding a log in her hands and before he could move she swung it again right at his face, rendering him motionless for the blow. She dropped the log and ran for life.

Her knees were burning and her vision was blurred on and off. Her breath was giving away then she heard his voice,
"Kayeii! I'm not dead. Come out come out Wherever you are" he sang as he chased her trying to follow the street.

'He knows my real name' she shivered as she ran aimlessly.

His steps were clumsy but he still managed to follow her despite the stinging pain through his head.

She immediately hid behind the rags and cardboards piled near the end of the street that merged to a huge road. She looked around for signs of life but none were seen. That's when she realised that she is somewhere far off from help of any kind. She had given up within.

His footsteps echoed in the silent street, it grew closer and closer, sounding like he was right beside her. She couldn't even peek because if she tried, that's a death call. She carefully focused on the sounds but it suddenly grew silent.

Thinking he left the opposite way, she slowly raised her head above the rags to see, he wasn't there. Feeling relieved for a brief moment she got up but a hard blow on her head made her fall straight on the road front.

She yelled and winced in pain,
"Aaaahhhh".

Tears flowed mixed with the blood that bled from her head. She moved on her butt as he advanced with a wooden plank filled with nails on the other end.

She begged him for life and cried but he smirked at his victory and shrugged casually.

"You should have surrendered earlier, but now, I'm forgiving you. So, say goodbyeee-"

He swung the plank overhead again, this time with the sadistic pleasure of taking her life away in one shot, but before he could, his eyes stinged.

A bright light flashed exactly opposite him blinding his vision. He could barely make out where it came from and it looked like a vehicle driving towards them.

She covered her eyes too and when she saw the car some hope flickered in her heart.

He covered his eyes for the flash and slit them to figure out what it was and where it was coming from.

As it neared he recognised, it was a car. It drove in lightning speed and skid just in front of hi, halting between him and her.

A man got down the car and walked to him,
"Think about yourself first bl**dy sadist, because I think you won't live this night that I'm here"

She could recognise his voice and her eyes teared out happiness after his face came into light, she knew she wouldn't  die now because he will never let that happen, but she was ready dying of blood loss from her head.

"Jungkook!?!"
she whispered and fainted the very moment of exhaustion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 20K 54
Ranking 1 in psychopath in 2019 A simple an easy to follow guide to deal with your psychopath yandere stalker. How? Coz Only a psychopath can dea...
251 12 8
•Preview• "How much do you love me?" said one. "Until the end of my life, I love you so much. You can't even imagine. If I have to give up my life fo...
11.5K 719 29
[COMPLETED] "Break in news ! A mysterious unknown psycopath killer has again appeared in the city , which has reportedly killed a person , police ha...