Crimes and Punishments [N.H.]...

By sparklrebel

Roisin Kelly is a Irish Philosophy student living her life, in the states with her best friend and flatmate... More

Preface
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI

XXV

94 3 5
By sparklrebel

Twenty Five
Song Selection:
'My Body Is a Cage' Peter Gabriel
'Heaven' Depeche Mode
'Joel' Apparat

'You're necessary to me, and that's why I've come to you'

She had made her decision. It'd been made the moment he gave her back the necklace and the push was the letters Delilah gave her. She didn't want to be away from him anymore. She knew who she wanted. He broke the kiss and looked at her, then her hands.

'You didn't take off your ring to make me feel less guilty, did you? You're engaged, we can't—'

'He knows I never take my ring off ever. I took my ring off, because I broke it off with him. I know who I want and it's you.' He kissed her with such fervour, before moving his lips to her neck. 'I missed you so much.'

'Fuck, I missed you, too,' he murmured as he nearly ripped the dress. His lips traveled to her ear and he whispered. 'You need to take this damn dress off, because it's killing me.' He backed away and she slipped her dress off, showing a strapless bra and thong. 'You need to take everything thing off. Remember what I told you, I like you better with nothing on.'

She tossed her shoes off and slowly bent over to take off her underwear. The bra had no support alone, but with a tight, form fitting dress. She was one more move from having a tit slip out. Niall knew exactly what she was doing. He could feel it in his cock. She slowly stood upright and took off her bra.

'Stop teasing. I've waited too damn long for this, for you to be teasing me like you have been all night with that dress and your laugh.' He walked closer to her. 'These eyes...' His thumb began to trace her lips and she closed her eyes. 'And these damn strawberry coloured lips that were just beggin' to be kissed. I still love you after all these years.'

He kissed her and leaned in to lift her legs as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He took her to the bed, upstairs where he lay her down and trailed his kisses downward. She knew where they were going. He'd been the only one to go down on her and even though he wanted to feel her mouth on his dick, he'd been craving her...the taste of her and the feel of her...for six damn years.

He licked her folds and her clit...and this time he used only his tongue just to make her wet. She could feel his facial hair rub against the part of her thigh, nearest her pussy and it was like a texturised sensation that almost brought her to the brink of coming.

'I-I'm about to come,' she cried and he pulled away to pull down his pants and kex. She'd noticed within his chest hair was the Saint Christopher pendant she'd given him six years ago. Then, her mouth became ajar as he slowly and fully entered her. 'Oh my, Niall, please.'

'Are you going to get plan B again,' he asked and she shook her head.

'I've got birth control now. I have an implant,' she said as she held out her arm. He reached over and felt the stick shaped bump before turning his head with a smile. He returned to his previous position and started it slowly this time. 'Why are you so slow?'

'Because, I want to savour this moment with you, petal. You feel so good and I've been waiting too damn long for this moment.' Then, after a moment, he sped up the pace. Their bodies started to sweat and she screamed how good he was, and how much she missed him...and how he'll never compare to anybody else.

Her words not only increased his ego, but made his heart swell as he climbed on top of her. Her emerald eyes were treasures to him along with everything else. He never wanted to let her go again.

'I want to get on top,' she whispered and he chuckled. He withdrew from her and she whimpered. She lay beside her and she straddled him before sliding slowly onto his cock as they moaned in unison. She moved up and down with some swivels here and there that made him moan.

He sat up as he did before on that Christmas night and held her globes. She placed her hands on his as she moved faster. Desire, mixed with love, had filled both of their eyes and they were determined to be with each other, now that they'd been reunited.

He kissed her and then, grabbed her hips to bring them to their climax. She saw the drops of sweat that coated the hair on his chest, matting it along with the hair on his head. His blue eyes were like a storm brewing in the sky and she wanted to be there with him.

'Come together, petal?' She nodded and he smirked as he remembered Christmas night. 'Words, petal.'

'Yes, Niall, please,' she moaned and not even a second later, she came. Then, he came right after. She placed her forehead on his shoulder, as they tried to catch their breath and they stayed like that for a few minutes, as it was a sacred moment for them. Then, she withdrew with a whimper, to go to the jacks.

She came back and fell asleep in the comfort of his arms. There was no where else she wanted to be. I knew you were a whore... She awoke and sat up. As she looked around, she saw that Niall was still asleep and they were the only ones in the room. She had panicked for a moment, because she thought she'd heard Conor's voice. She went to the bathroom to put water on her face and then, after she dried it with a towel, went back to bed.

'Hmm, Petal, time to wake up.' She heard Niall's voice and smiled, but didn't open her eyes. 'Petal, you have to wake up.' She retained her feigned sleeping. 'I think I know just what to do.' He lifted the covers off of her and nestled himself between her legs. He kissed her thighs and placed a long lick from her folds to her clit.

'Niall,' she gasped as she sat up and he grinned.

'I knew my petal was awake.' He continued to play with her bundle of nerves.

'Niall, please,' she moaned and he feigned innocence.

'Please what, petal?' She was frustrated now and he knew what he was doing. He was playing with her. He was hard again, because seeing her awake next to him while being sexually frustrated, was a big turn on.

'I-I need you,' she begged. She didn't know why she was acting so sexually novice around him.

'What do you need, petal? Do you need my tongue? Do you need my dick? Hmm?' Before she could even respond, his fingers moved against her labia. She gasped and whimpered as the sounds of her wetness filled the air. 'I can't hear your answer, Roisin. What is it?' This man had gotten more sexually dominant since the last time they'd fucked six years ago.

'I want you inside me!' Niall smirked.

Roisin withdrew with a whimper and went to the jacks. Niall wanted to go back to sleep, but he couldn't. She came back into the room and smiled.

'We should do something today,' Niall suggested.

'Actually, I have to help Delilah pack for tomorrow. She's going to move in with Harry and I'm hoping Jonas moved out.' Niall frowned at the mention of his name.

'Well, I could take you back and help,' he suggested and she nodded. 'I actually still have those clothes here and if they still fit, we could take a shower together?' She smirked.

It wasn't even a few minutes later, after a seemingly normal shower session, Niall had her pinned against the glass door. He was inside her and kissing her neck, as the steam built up from the water running and their soap going down the drain.

'Does he make you feel as good as I do, petal? Does he fuck you as good as I do?' He moved his hips faster which made her whimper and dig her nails into his back. 'Does he eat you out as good as I do and make you see white?'

'N-no, he doesn't compare to you,' she cried as he bit the skin above her breast as he continued his pace in and out of her cunt. He sucked as she whimpered and was nothing, but helpless to him. Then, he soothed it with his tongue as he increased his pace faster. 'I-I'm going to c-come,' she screamed as she closed her eyes.

'Come, petal.' She came and he came inside her soon after. She opened her eyes as she tried to catch her breath. 'I love you, Roisin.' His forehead met hers.

'I love you, too, Niall. We should finish up.' After she took her time in the jacks and he did his usual grooming regime, they got dressed. He dressed in a white T-shirt, black checkered trousers and leather horsebit loafers with a red Givenchy blousond jacket. She wore a white Marc Jacobs dress with the heels she came here in and a classic Burberry trench coat.

'You look so beautiful, petal.' He caressed her cheek, before caressing the necklace and she looked at the pendant she got him as well, as he leaned in to kiss her. His lips met hers and it was something she'd never dreamed she'd feel again, even in six years.

Niall pulled in to the driveway of her place and she pulled him in for a kiss. It was only a pair of blue eyes that watched them, heartbroken. She'd left her ring, but it seemed now, he saw the confirmation that it was over between them.

'I'll call you when I see that he's gone,' Roisin said as she exited his car.

'And I'll look forward to it.' She closed the door and walked to the flat. When she entered it, she only heard eerie silence.

'They're still asleep.' She was startled by Jonas's voice. 'It's only ten in the morning after all and I thought, with how drunk I got last night after realising who your ex was, I would've woken up later, but I guess not.' He bitterly laughed. 'Niall Horan was the ex-boyfriend who you were so broken from when I met you. I'm so stupid, but I put it together last night from the way he was looking at you from across the table. The way your parents looked at him with such approval...the approval I've been seeking from them!

'Then, I see you kiss him. I woke up not to you, but your engagement ring. Tell me, Ro, were you with him, last night? Were you fucking him?' Tears rolled down her cheeks as he raised his voice. The hurt in his eyes made her almost feel guilty. 'Answer me! Were you fucking him last night!?'

'Yes! Yes, I was. Is that the confirmation you need to hear, when you already know the damn answer!? I'm not going to say I'm sorry for anything, except that I couldn't tell you to your face that we're over!' She couldn't take anything Jonas was throwing at her anymore.

'Why? Why did you get back with him? I told you I was going to make you happy and whatever I did wrong, I'll fix it.' She shook her head.

'No, Jonas, please, take your stuff and leave.' Niall waited for her call to see if Jonas was gone so he could help, but it's been a while. He exited his car and went to the door. Roisin heard the doorbell and hoped it wasn't Niall. Jonas dropped his stuff and opened the door.

'Petal—' Jonas laughed and punched Niall in the face.

'You just fuck my fiancée after coming back into her life, huh!?' He held Niall down as he repeatedly punched him.

'Jonas, stop it!' Roisin ran to get Harry.

'You ruin her and then, you come back and ruin our life together. You fucking Irish bastard!' Suddenly, the punching stopped as Harry pulled Jonas off of Niall. 'You're going to ruin her life again! And when you do, I won't be there to pick up the pieces!' Jonas grabbed his stuff and packed his car. Then, he pulled out of the driveway as Harry helped Niall up.

Roisin took Niall into the bathroom and grabbed the first-aid kit out of the closet. She could sense he was fuming about something. He didn't even fight back when Jonas was punching him. She cleaned his cuts and applied hydrogen peroxide and ointment, before sealing it with the strips of tape.

'Niall,' she asked and he dryly laughed.

'You really must've just removed that ring to make me feel less guilty, didn't you? You lied to me about not being with him anymore and I'm so stupid.' He smiled bitterly. 'You cheating on your fiancé, isn't that such an Amanda thing to do?' She slapped him right then and there.

'I really did break up with him. He was drunk and asleep. I didn't lie and I can't believe you would even say something or utter that name.' He frowned and his body flooded with guilt. 'I thought you'd changed after six years, but not a damn thing has changed. I'm leaving.'

She couldn't take it anymore...the back and forth, just like back then. Why was Niall her weakness? When she told him that no one compared to him, she meant it. She called a Lyft to a Japanese restaurant that Sophie had introduced her to, back in university.

Meanwhile, Niall was sulking in the bathroom. He thought about how he was such an eejit for even doing such a low down thing like that. Just mentioning Amanda in such a context, especially after the progress they'd made. He was supposed to be mature this time around and not pulling the same shite from six years ago. The door opened and Delilah screamed as Niall fell over.

'Holy fuck! What the hell are you doing here and where is Roisin?' Delilah tried her best to cover herself as she was in nothing but a robe. 'Also, what happened to your face?'

'Jonas punched me, because I slept with Roisin. Roisin and I got into an argument and she ran off. I thought your boyfriend would've told you, since he pulled Jonas off of me.' She gasped.

'Oh, fuck. Are you okay?' Niall laughed.

'No, I'm not okay. After Jonas left and she tended to my cuts, I accused her of cheating on him like Amanda. She slapped me, said I hadn't changed at all, and ran off. I'm here sulking in guilt and I'm afraid to go after her, because I don't want her to hate me and for everything to be a repeat of six years ago.' Delilah nodded.

'Well, why don't you go to my room and get Harry to contact her, while I take a shower.' Niall nodded and headed down towards towards Delilah's, but stopped at Roisin's room. He entered and saw a lot of her room rearranged. She had a new queen sized bed and a bedside table on either side. She had papers stacked on her desk and The Other Side of Language in between the stacks of papers. He opened up a bookmarked page...page 56:

One ought to accept as a consequence the prospect that manifestation of truth be linked in a circular way to the systems of power that produce them as well as to the conditions of power induced by truth (and in which truth is reproduced).

He walked to her vanity where a brand new bottle of Balenciaga Florabotanica sat far in the corner, catching dust. A seemingly used bottle of Miu Miu sat beside her favourite tube of Dior lipstick. His eyebrows furrowed. Why would she change her perfume? He picked up the abstract designed, baby blue bottle and sprayed in the air.

When he leaned in and sniffed, he recalled this smell on her...the woodsy scent was so different in contrast to the floral scent that oh so carefully lulled him to sleep. Her deodorant was here and her posters were no longer on the walls. He wanted to say it was because she'd grownup, but it was most likely because of Jonas.

He'd made her so unhappy and when she told him all the things the man did to her, Niall wanted to strangle Jonas. But what Jonas said to him as he was getting punched, paralysed him. You just fuck my fiancée after coming back into her life, huh!?...You ruin her and then, you come back and ruin our life together...you're going to ruin her life again!

Maybe Jonas was right...maybe he just needed to leave her life forever if there was a chance he was going to ruin it. I know who I want and it's you...I've missed you so much. Her voice last night came to him and reminded him of why he was here in the first place.

It was because he knew who he wanted. He wasn't going to play games anymore or even destroy her heart like he did so long ago. He longed to repair it and make her his. He wanted this morning to happen every morning. How he had her pinned in the shower. How the water droplets ran down her breasts and her lips were a swollen red from the passion they shared.

Her green eyes were like moss in a cave, yet still so beautiful. He wanted her mind, body, and soul. He'd already tasted her mind with all the conversations they'd had. He'd definitely already had a taste of her body, but he'd only seen a flicker of her soul a few times.

She'd always kept her soul guarded and had many good reasons to. Niall was the one to seal the door to her soul once again, because he'd broken her. He placed the bottle down and headed to Delilah's bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 2.2K 57
Niall Horan: Lawyer. Chef. Fencer. Golfer. Footballer. Humourous. Good-hearted. Kind. Prosperous. Outgoing. | Liar. Withdrawn. Sinister. Stalker. Con...
4.2K 112 33
Niall Horan, football captain at the college. Parties, drinks, fights. Get's whoever he wants, whenever he wants.. until he met Olivia Green, The gir...
297 1 35
Savannah is trying to get through her junior year of college navigating between stressful classes, plans for after graduation and more important gett...
22.9K 315 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...